It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN CAMERA: Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Hopefully racism and bigotry will die ... and all other forms of prejudice ... but this interview is a small step ... I wonder how many racists watching it would change their minds

My point really is this ... A racist can be forced by law to change their actions but it would not change their attitude of racism ...

The example of bigotry we are discussing is small fry in that respect ... Meaning the Muslim baker has done no harm to the Gay apart from causing him upset and perhaps outrage ... I feel if it was me I would simply walk way and take my business where it was wanted ... Thus isolating the baker from my custom ...

Also please read this I posted previously

"The Establishment Clause was written by Congressman Fisher Ames in 1789, who derived it from discussions in the First Congress of various drafts that would become the amendments comprising the Bill of Rights. The second half of the Establishment Clause includes the Free Exercise Clause, which attempts to guarantee freedom from governmental interference in both private or public religious affairs of all kinds.

The Establishment Clause is a limitation placed upon the United States Congress preventing it from passing legislation respecting an establishment of religion. The second half of the Establishment Clause inherently prohibits the government from passing legislation that prohibits the free exercise of religion"

There exists Jewish bakers that serve Jewish people ... You can not expect them to make Ham pies ... no matter what you feel about Ham ...

In the same respect you can not expect a blatant Gay Cake from a Muslim baker ... If so you contravene the Establishment Clause I posted ... also No harm has been done ...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: Indigo5

You mean you are calling me a liar ... well I assure you I am not

Being specific to where this Petrol Station was located in the UK, the year this occurred etc. doesn't compromise your identity in any way. How about you provide some specifics to support what I consider an unbelievable claim?

I have to imagine a petrol station in the UK with a sign that says "Muslims Only" would have garnered some public attention?

Not to mention it would have been egregiously and blatantly illegal in the UK for the Petrol Station to have a Muslim Only sign.

Yet you reported it to no one? No news outlets took notice? No passing law enforcement officer?

Yes. Your story appears fabricated to me..I am open to you providing specific evidence to the contrary?

You live in the UK?

Visited often and have friends there? But that said, not sure what your point is...? I don't have to live in the UK to know that it doesn't rain cats there?

So you don't live in the UK but you think you know for certain the makeup of every petrol station in every neighborhood?

I don't need to know the " makeup of every petrol station "...

The story is just as probable as gas station in the USA today having a sign that reads "Muslims Only"...And no law enforcement or media taking notice.

Haven't been to Deatborn then. I used to live near there. Not petrol stations per se, but there are certain places a kaiffir does not go.

Are you referring to Dearborn MI?...where my wifes family is from BTW? ... You imagine there are Gas Stations there that have "Muslim Only" signs?

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Notice I said " not gas stations," and "but there are other places non-Muslims just don't go." Just as there are placed in DC and Baltimore whites or Asians just don't go.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
a reply to: mOjOm
When you say bigotry you are referring to Obama and Holder and their whole gang and the way they go after white officers, or are you talking about when a black youth gets killed why acting a fool and the media drops whatever they are doing to broadcast it 24/7, yet when a white person gets beaten or killed by a group of inner city youth the media doesn't bat an eye. Is that the bigotry you are referring to?

When I say Bigotry I'm talking about all of it. But I do at least try and keep with the topic at hand which wasn't about Obama, Black Youth, Holder, Cops or anything else you mention. You want to talk Bigotry, how about this:

It’s Not Just Uganda: Behind the Christian Right’s Onslaught in Africa

Organized, High Class, Self Righteous, Old School Bigotry. I mentioned it earlier but not many noticed it of course. Because only Islam is out killing people. It's never the Good White Christian Establishment that does it, right??? Wrong.

I'm done here....You can all argue amongst yourselves. Wallow proudly in your hate for each other.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

When you say bigotry you are referring to Obama and Holder and their whole gang and the way they go after white officers, or are you talking about when a black youth gets killed why acting a fool and the media drops whatever they are doing to broadcast it 24/7, yet when a white person gets beaten or killed by a group of inner city youth the media doesn't bat an eye. Is that the bigotry you are referring to?

When I say Bigotry I'm talking about all of it. But I do at least try and keep with the topic at hand which wasn't about Obama, Black Youth, Holder, Cops or anything else you mention. You want to talk Bigotry, how about this:

It’s Not Just Uganda: Behind the Christian Right’s Onslaught in Africa

Organized, High Class, Self Righteous, Old School Bigotry. I mentioned it earlier but not many noticed it of course. Because only Islam is out killing people. It's never the Good White Christian Establishment that does it, right??? Wrong.

I'm done here....You can all argue amongst yourselves. Wallow proudly in your hate for each other.

"White Christian establishment?" In Uganda.

Methinks your leftist meme had outrun your mouth. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

yeah he's a toughie but gosh he can sure get right to the point.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Ya Ya, cry me a river why don't ya.

I'm taking away your freedom by telling you my opinion. Yet your opinion is somehow supposed to be so pure and honest. Give me a freaking break.

I've answered everything you've asked but you don't like it so it must be incorrect. Practice what you preach. Or don't, I don't even care.

Discriminate against everyone you want because you can. Because that's what freedom is all about. You and Your Business trump all. Yay for Doc. Such a modern day way of thinking. Blame the left because the Right is always correct. Individual Freedom is sh*t but Business Freedom is everything. Yep, no black and white thinking there. You're very tolerant. Even when you're not.

Like I said. Argue amongst yourselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: kaylaluv

My solution is laws that don't allow discrimination based on race, religion or sexual orientation. People can be racists and bigots all they want - they just shouldn't be able to discriminate in their public business. That means they can't refuse to hire someone based on race/religion/sexual orientation, they can't refuse to rent an apartment to someone based on race/religion/sexual orientation, and they can't refuse public accommodation to someone based on race/religion/sexual orientation.

Fair enough ... That deals with symptoms ... but would not stop any harbouring racism or bigotry ... If you force your way on another it may well change their actions but the racism and bigotry would still exist within them as well as adding resentment ... how do you enlighten a racist or bigot

Maybe, but like I said, give it some time and people get used to behaving a certain way. Then the next generation who grew up with the laws won't think twice about not discriminating, and future generations will not understand why previous generations acted and thought the way they did. My 13-year-old daughter, for example, doesn't understand the feelings against gays. She really hasn't been exposed to the negativity. She wasn't raised that way and none of her friends are that way. So when she hears stuff on the news, she's just clueless as to what the big deal is. It was different when I was 13. Well, we hardly discussed gays when I was a kid, but when we did, it was with hushed tones and we said things like "those kind of people".

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Me thinks you should try reading more rather than blaming groups of people from your myopic little world view.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Ya Ya, cry me a river why don't ya.

I'm taking away your freedom by telling you my opinion. Yet your opinion is somehow supposed to be so pure and honest. Give me a freaking break.

I've answered everything you've asked but you don't like it so it must be incorrect. Practice what you preach. Or don't, I don't even care.

Discriminate against everyone you want because you can. Because that's what freedom is all about. You and Your Business trump all. Yay for Doc. Such a modern day way of thinking. Blame the left because the Right is always correct. Individual Freedom is sh*t but Business Freedom is everything. Yep, no black and white thinking there. You're very tolerant. Even when you're not.

Like I said. Argue amongst yourselves.

LOL. Typical leftist. Only whites can be racist and only Christians can be bigots--a meme so ingrained in your mind that you can't even post an article about some primitive genocidal screw head tribalists in deepest darkest Africa without the meme of evil white people automatically coming to the forefront without even pausing to think how laughable the whole connection was. And that's what it was--no thinking. Like a good culture warrior, what you were conditioned to say popped right out. That's pretty funny and sad at the same time.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Me thinks you should try reading more rather than blaming groups of people from your myopic little world view.

Lol. You are the one who blamed a group--the wrong one in a rather amusing manner. You are so used to spitting out the same thing against the same people it popped right out. LOL.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Maybe, but like I said, give it some time and people get used to behaving a certain way. Then the next generation who grew up with the laws won't think twice about not discriminating, and future generations will not understand why previous generations acted and thought the way they did. My 13-year-old daughter, for example, doesn't understand the feelings against gays. She really hasn't been exposed to the negativity. She wasn't raised that way and none of her friends are that way. So when she hears stuff on the news, she's just clueless as to what the big deal is. It was different when I was 13. Well, we hardly discussed gays when I was a kid, but when we did, it was with hushed tones and we said things like "those kind of people".

I think the example of your daughter is the way ... to raise our children allowing their natural open mindedness to blossom

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

oh you gotta think how this looks to european democrats. yeah it started out democratic (about where we are right now), but then the political correctness went into hyperdrive, he claims. i found this a fascinating look at how such diametrically different cultures manage to interact in such close quarters and what a real slippery slope looks like

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No Simpleton. I'm not just blaming whites. I'm taking that position because is trying to excuse Whites as not ever being Racist while blaming Gays and Muslims. Even though White Christians are dong the EXACT SAME THING AS THE MUSLIMS ARE DOING!!!!

That is what this whole topic is about. Flat out Hypocrisy. I'm not against White people. I'm not towing some Leftist line either no matter how much you like to think that to keep your little Right Wing fantasy going for you. So you can stop with all the BS excuses and labels.

This thread is about how Muslims don't get blamed in the media like the Christians do. Which was proven wrong because this same video hit the media today. So there ya go.

But let's not mention the fact that if it's so wrong for the Muslims to do it, why is it ok for the Christians to do the same thing???

You think I give a sh*t about only blaming White people for racism then your just not paying attention. But you see, that is the counter position in this case. You see how that works smart guy??? Or do I need to draw you a picture??
edit on 3-4-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's funny you call people right wingers and bigots and a host of other labels and when they confront you with it you pretend like they are taking the topic of course. It must be dizzying standing so high above the fray and looking down your nose at people.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

No Simpleton. I'm not just blaming whites. I'm taking that position because is trying to excuse Whites as not ever being Racist while blaming Gays and Muslims. Even though White Christians are dong the EXACT SAME THING AS THE MUSLIMS ARE DOING!!!!

That is what this whole topic is about. Flat out Hypocrisy. I'm not against White people. I'm towing some Leftist line either no matter how much you like to think that to keep your little Right Wing fantasy going for you. So you can stop with all the BS excuses and labels.

This thread is about how Muslims don't get blamed in the media like the Christians do. Which was proven wrong because this same video hit the media today. So there ya go.

But let's not mention the fact that if it's so wrong for the Muslims to do it, why is it ok for the Christians to do the same thing???

You think I give a sh*t about only blaming White people for racism then your just not paying attention. But you see, that is the counter position in this case. You see how that works smart guy??? Or do I need to draw you a picture??

lol. You did draw me a picture. A damned funny one. And you are the one calling someone a simpleton? LOL. Next time you put up an article to show how genocidal the "white Christian establishment" is, you might want to use one with...you know...whites in it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

It's funny you call people right wingers and bigots and a host of other labels and when they confront you with it you pretend like they are taking the topic of course. It must be dizzying standing so high above the fray and looking down your nose at people.

Because they are bigots sometimes. So are some on the left. But you see, that is the counter point for this topic. Otherwise it wouldn't work would it.

Just because I talk sh*t about the Right in one topic doesn't mean I'm giving the Left an excuse. I'm not for either side. It's the same BS with you guys every single time. You must put everyone in a box or on a side every time. Yet, you can't stand it if someone represents one side or the other. Make up your minds.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Next time you put up an article to show how genocidal the "white Christian establishment" is, you might want to use one with...you know...whites in it.

Guess you missed the part about PAT ROBERTSON. You know. He's white.

Try reading it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Plus this isn't about being White. I'm white so I know for a fact that it's not all the White mans fault. So get off it.

I believe I was pointing out the Hypocrisy of supposed Religious Tolerance and how Christians are constantly pointing to Muslims Cutting off heads and saying "Let me know when Christians are doing the same". Well here ya go. they are doing the same only their clever enough to do it in other 3rd world countries where people will still buy into their BS.
edit on 3-4-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

doh, i did i not just say that i defended them 3 times? muslims are not the problem, the globalists are. if they weren't so busy trying to force their world views on everyone, this country would still be a republic. but since it's a democracy (mob rule) now, the only way you're going to be able to keep ahold of your democracy, is if the progressives don't get too much power under their belts, or we are gonna be a carbon copy of europe - a totalitarian regime from which no one will rescue us. there wont be any free citizens running to our rescue from some republic or democracy, as they will all be assimilated.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Next time you put up an article to show how genocidal the "white Christian establishment" is, you might want to use one with...you know...whites in it.

Guess you missed the part about PAT ROBERTSON. You know. He's white.

Try reading it.

Oh, my dear Odin. Why don't you take that foot out of your mouth, give it a wash, and go get some rest.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join