It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN CAMERA: Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

shhh don't tell anybody but the usa is a territory of the globalists, so any globalist supporting nation (and their minions) gets to have a say in our political landscape. isn't that special? (church lady voice.)

it's the new world order of borg. we have been assimilated. resistance is futile.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

My solution is laws that don't allow discrimination based on race, religion or sexual orientation. People can be racists and bigots all they want - they just shouldn't be able to discriminate in their public business. That means they can't refuse to hire someone based on race/religion/sexual orientation, they can't refuse to rent an apartment to someone based on race/religion/sexual orientation, and they can't refuse public accommodation to someone based on race/religion/sexual orientation.

Fair enough ... That deals with symptoms ... but would not stop any harbouring racism or bigotry ... If you force your way on another it may well change their actions but the racism and bigotry would still exist within them as well as adding resentment ... how do you enlighten a racist or bigot

link   

The very fact that you would do so even without a law is evidence that your very premise is false. You yourself is proof to the contrary.

Eh? Of course some people would serve anyone regardless of the law.

Then there are people who would not serve certain people which is why we have the law in the first place.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: Annee

This did not occur in Canada it occurred in the UK ... Why would I want to buy petrol from a racist anyway ...
Yes I went to another petrol station ... who were also Muslim and they happily served me

OK.

Just asked for clarification, cuz I don't know the laws.

UK Law

It is against the law to discriminate against anyone because of:
being married or in a civil partnership
being pregnant or having a child
disability
race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin
religion, belief or lack of religion/belief
sex
sexual orientation

These are called ‘protected characteristics’.

You’re protected from discrimination in these situations:
at work
in education
as a consumer
when using public services
when buying or renting property
as a member or guest of a private club or association

www.gov.uk...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: NavyDoc

a reply to: Indigo5

You mean you are calling me a liar ... well I assure you I am not

Being specific to where this Petrol Station was located in the UK, the year this occurred etc. doesn't compromise your identity in any way. How about you provide some specifics to support what I consider an unbelievable claim?

I have to imagine a petrol station in the UK with a sign that says "Muslims Only" would have garnered some public attention?

Not to mention it would have been egregiously and blatantly illegal in the UK for the Petrol Station to have a Muslim Only sign.

Yet you reported it to no one? No news outlets took notice? No passing law enforcement officer?

Yes. Your story appears fabricated to me..I am open to you providing specific evidence to the contrary?

You live in the UK?

Visited often and have friends there? But that said, not sure what your point is...? I don't have to live in the UK to know that it doesn't rain cats there?

So you don't live in the UK but you think you know for certain the makeup of every petrol station in every neighborhood?

I've been kicked out of "brothers only" establishments in Baltimore and DC and a "no gaijin allowed" club in Tokyo. Yes, this stuff still happens and it's not just evil white southerners doing it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

how do you enlighten a racist or bigot

well just ask oprah!

edit on 3-4-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Being specific to where this Petrol Station was located in the UK, the year this occurred etc. doesn't compromise your identity in any way. How about you provide some specifics to support what I consider an unbelievable claim?

I have to imagine a petrol station in the UK with a sign that says "Muslims Only" would have garnered some public attention?

Not to mention it would have been egregiously and blatantly illegal in the UK for the Petrol Station to have a Muslim Only sign.

Yet you reported it to no one? No news outlets took notice? No passing law enforcement officer?

Yes. Your story appears fabricated to me..I am open to you providing specific evidence to the contrary?

You live in the UK?

Visited often and have friends there? But that said, not sure what your point is...? I don't have to live in the UK to know that it doesn't rain cats there?

So you don't live in the UK but you think you know for certain the makeup of every petrol station in every neighborhood?

I don't need to know the " makeup of every petrol station "...

The story is just as probable as gas station in the USA today having a sign that reads "Muslims Only"...And no law enforcement or media taking notice.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I see all of this back and forth about the right to sell to who you want. In Bangkok there are certain bars that are set up for Japanese only on certain streets, and certain bars for Chinese only on certain streets and of course gay bars for gays only on certain streets and no one bats an eye and everyone respects the fact that they want their own bar. Here in the West it's you will accept my business or take a punishment like you never been dealt before by the full force of government.
edit on 3-4-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Forced commerce is anything but the free market.

You call it forced, I call it being a good citizen to my fellow countrymen.

Tomato, tomahto.

Being forced to do something does not make you a good citizen, doing it of your own free will does.

I do it of my own free will, whether the laws are there or not.

And the reason these laws are in place is because it's the only way to achieve a successful, cohesive society due to a large portion of those citizens not wanting to do so of their own free will. In order to have a community, you must function in a communal way.

You better believe there are tons of businesses who would not service certain individuals/groups if they were given the free choice.

We may not always agree with some laws, but some of these laws are a necessity for good reason.

... and it's not just to irritate the anarchists.

The very fact that you would do so even without a law is evidence that your very premise is false. You yourself is proof to the contrary.

We don't need all these laws but it'd upset the fascists.

Well, I don't need these laws, and I know you don't need these laws.

But the rest of the a-holes out there do need these laws.

But even a-holes have a right to be serviced... unless their a-holeness gets the better of them, then we get the upper hand of tossing their sorry ass out the front door.

I guess that's why I don't see it as fascism, I still had the legal upper hand in more cases than not when the situation called for it.

link   

This was in a multi cultural area of Leeds in West Yorkshire UK
The area is called Harehills ... post code begins LS7

I forget the year ... It was when there was a tanker strike threatened ... hence panic buying ... the strike never occurred ... guessing around 2000

Yes I was shocked and outraged at the time as were others ... but I thought eff you and went somewhere else

link   

You live in the UK?

The story is just as probable as gas station in the USA today having a sign that reads "Muslims Only"...And no law enforcement or media taking notice.

Haven't been to Deatborn then. I used to live near there. Not petrol stations per se, but there are certain places a kaiffir does not go. Believe it or not, laws are often ignored, disobeyed, and unequally enforced. Believe it or not some things that do not suit the MSM's agenda are under reported. This was in fact the point of Steve Crowder's film, so we go full circle.

I certainly believe her because I've seen similar things happen. However, in our PC society, some bigotry is quite acceptable and, instead of rushing to correct the injustice, many of our fine members of law enforcement and politicians reply, "WTF were you doing in that neighborhood anyway."

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Maybe because here in America "All men are created Equal". America was a unique idea that was known as a great idea at one time.

Those ideas are apparently gone and now replaced by Bigotry. Yay.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
omygosh! LOL!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Forced commerce is anything but the free market.

You call it forced, I call it being a good citizen to my fellow countrymen.

Tomato, tomahto.

Being forced to do something does not make you a good citizen, doing it of your own free will does.

I do it of my own free will, whether the laws are there or not.

And the reason these laws are in place is because it's the only way to achieve a successful, cohesive society due to a large portion of those citizens not wanting to do so of their own free will. In order to have a community, you must function in a communal way.

You better believe there are tons of businesses who would not service certain individuals/groups if they were given the free choice.

We may not always agree with some laws, but some of these laws are a necessity for good reason.

... and it's not just to irritate the anarchists.

We don't need all these laws but it'd upset the fascists.

Well, I don't need these laws, and I know you don't need these laws.

But the rest of the a-holes out there do need these laws.

But even a-holes have a right to be serviced... unless their a-holeness gets the better of them, then we get the upper hand of tossing their sorry ass out the front door.

I guess that's why I don't see it as fascism, I still had the legal upper hand in more cases than not when the situation called for it.

LOL. I may disagree with what you say but I like the way you say it--nothing sexier than a quick wit and a well turned phrase.

I bet you'd be fun to do a pub crawl with.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Oh yes, let's celebrate this old fossil and his Idea of what tolerance is. The same guy who made a video called.

Boo Hoo Palestine

Yeah, a real unbiased scholar he is.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
When you say bigotry you are referring to Obama and Holder and their whole gang and the way they go after white officers, or are you talking about when a black youth gets killed why acting a fool and the media drops whatever they are doing to broadcast it 24/7, yet when a white person gets beaten or killed by a group of inner city youth the media doesn't bat an eye. Is that the bigotry you are referring to?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I've been kicked out of "brothers only" establishments in Baltimore and DC and a "no gaijin allowed" club in Tokyo. Yes, this stuff still happens and it's not just evil white southerners doing it.

Well then since they're doing it we better join them in their stupid habits too, right??? Makes sense to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I bet you'd be fun to do a pub crawl with.

So long as you don't mind slinging a drunken libtard fascist over your shoulder at the end of the night, cursing at the corporate fascist pig bartender that refuses to serve me any more Crown Royal...

I'm a total blast !

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You live in the UK?

Haven't been to Deatborn then. I used to live near there. Not petrol stations per se, but there are certain places a kaiffir does not go.

Are you referring to Dearborn MI?...where my wifes family is from BTW? ... You imagine there are Gas Stations there that have "Muslim Only" signs?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well then since they're doing it we better join them in their stupid habits too, right??? Makes sense to me.

I've never understood concrete, black and white thinking. You do realize that one can think that one should be free to act like a jerk without agreeing with his behavior. I'm getting to suspect that the freedom of speech is the only freedom leftists are willing to make some tolerances for.

new topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join