It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN CAMERA: Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Okay...HERE it is.
A video showing MUSLIM bakeries in Deaborn Michigan refusing to bake a wedding cake for a guy's gay wedding.
Will we hear the cries of 'homophobia' from the Twitter brigades?
Will Michigan be boycotted?
Will the Muslim bakeries in question receive death threats or be run out of business?
Will people criticize Muslims in America as they do Christians?
Have you heard of this on the evening news?
Amazing the youtube video only has 300 views.

Yes folks, I did this. I went there. You have this now. Actually, I taped this video a long time ago but due to audio corruption issues, was never able to upload it.

Now that my in-house whizz kid, Jared was able to salvage the footage, I am now passing it onto you.
What do you think happens when a gay, like SUPER gay Crowder tries to get a super gay wedding cake baked at a Muslim bakery? I’m pretty sure you can guess, but you might as well watch this week’s adventure to Dearborn, MI to find out!

louderwithcrowder.com...
WATCH VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...
(you may wish to skip to 1:50 or so to avoid the commentary)

edit on 2-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No it will be fine and here comes the muslim empathizer in 3,2,1 see this is the inequality i speak of the christian couple got lashes and all and were driven out of business and now a muslim does it and will flourish this is how it works now in Merika a reply to: IAMTAT

edit on 2-4-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
That will never EVER see the evening news. Why? Because they aren't white Christians denying anyone anything. It's impossible to be homophobic or racist if you are anything other than white. Minorities can crap on minorities with impunity. You can see that in action right here...

If it's wrong for one segment to do it, then it should be wrong for all to do it, yes?

ETA - Not only did they refuse to do the cake, some of them acted with open derision and laughter. I am shocked to see anyone act like that really. Even if you didn't want to do it, you could say so with some modicum of respect for your fellow human being instead of acting like they didn't even deserve to stand near you.

edit on 4/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree; there are double-standards when it comes to holding all religious zealots accountable to civil rights. I think that will change as the Muslim demographic increases in The States. Right now, they are low on the radar in comparison to the very visible Christian institutions in the west. Being the standard accepted religion in a large cultural region like America has the drawback of being under the microscope for injustices that other, lesser-seen, religions perpetrate every day.

Double-edged swords and all that.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The light of day...its already buried and forgotten its sad this is what weve become a nation that turns a blind eye to whatever is not convinient..a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

+30 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
How dare you, bring actual unbiased Real world events to a uniformly American/ Christian hating fourm?
edit on 2-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
How dare you, bring actual unbiased statements to uniformly American/ Christian hating fourm?

I know. I feel like such an Islamophobe for posting this. Allah forgive me.
Okay, lets see how long it takes for the Christian-bashing to commence.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
300+ views in an hour isn't bad...

Anyways...

Seemed way too edited...

Never got to hear the other side cos they kept cutting to other things...

He also accused the Navy of being a homosexual audience and said the n word...

The funniest part...

"If you don't agree with my world view 100%, I don't think you should do business"...

Where as...

"If you don't agree with my world view 100%, I shouldn't have to serve you"...

Yes, PC gone mad I tells ya!!!

Anyways...

Why aren't you sticking up for the Muslim bakers if denying gays is a right?

Can you say double standard...

With capital Delta Sierra!!!

On the subject of selling baked goods to LGBT.
Just serve the people their order.
Jerkwads!
edit on 2-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Come on?

You know as well as me before this thread is over someone's going to throw the Jews under the bus too.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ya they should get the same out rage, and the Muslims should get the same defence right?

Wonder who is going to defend their right to refuse now

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I really like how before anyone even has a chance to say anything at all about the video or the topic you are already starting in with the pity party for yourselves and persecution BS.

It makes it difficult to even take you seriously. Let's not address any possibility of any actual discrimination taking part by Xtians but instead deflect it over to muslims who are doing the same thing, as if that somehow makes it any better for your side doing the same thing, and before any other opinion is even made for or against you, you follow up with more "woes" for yourselves.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Okay...but enough about me...
So what did you think of the actual video?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I bet there are some Muslims that would be happy to bake a cake for a gay wedding.
Why dont we see these stories, thats right, they dont create division

Go somewhere else if they dont want your business its not difficult.

We cant change everything and sometimes (a gay wedding cake) the fights just not worth the effort

(post by ItalianDressing removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They probably would not bake a cake shaped like boobs either...
Damn haters...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: mOjOm

Okay...but enough about me...
So what did you think of the actual video?

I think it shows the similarity of mentality that comes from certain religious faiths and how they are all idiots who apparently shouldn't be baking cakes.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I also wonder if the Christian Defense Brigade we see in every thread will come in here and defend the "right of these Muslim bakeries to deny service to anyone."

I hate every religion equally and I don't think that any religion should be exempt from the same scrutiny that Christians receive.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I want to know now who is responsible for opening this super size can of hypocrisy? LOL!! Where are all the homosexual supporters now and why I aren't they protesting this bakery?
edit on 2-4-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
I want to know now who is responsible for opening this super size can of hypocrisy? LOL!! Where are all the homosexual supporters now and why I aren't they protesting this bakery?

Actually (according to the video), it was several bakeries.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join