It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen suspect who died after Roswell police chase was heart recipient...makes me sick.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

quoted for truth.

note how the cannibal comes to the fore here as well,
people thinking they have a RIGHT to OTHER PEOPLES ORGANS!
There is a list. This list sees no color, cannot think and is very long. Some folks are as we speak going on 3-5 years or more waiting for a transplant. My Grandmother waited for 3 years. She died waiting on a heart. To be forced to add this thug and then prioritize him so within a month he is getting surgery and a new heart is a serious injustice to the thousands waiting right now and the thousands who have and are dying as we speak.

I don't know if it would even be possible, but too bad that they could not have saved the heart he got for someone else. Essentially 2 people have died for him now....the original donor, and the person's place he took in line.

Sorry about your grandmother....hope I never have to go through that. I am sure she was far more worthy than this thug.

She was 79, worked all her life and paid her taxes. Nothing especially unusual about that however I do remember when they fell on hard times they refused to use any welfare help.

Dollar to donuts says these 2, the mother and the kid are cradle to grave welfare whores. Section 8, EBT, Medicaid, SSI, gas and electric at a fixed rate of 50 a month year round, and more. Sickening! I wonder who got bumped off or put to the bottom of the wait list as it is a distinct possibility they have died because this thug was put to the top then made a priority.
edit on 1-4-2015 by rippinitup because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2015 by rippinitup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well the problem is they probably put a thugs heart in him. Instead they should have put a nun's heart in him. Then they could have put the thugs heart in the nun and it would have livened things up...down at the convent. They would have been busy trying to forgive her for all of her sins so they would have gotten plenty of spiritual exercise....
Can't you see the selfies of the nun holdin up a 9...sounds almost sexy!! At least she would pray for you before she shot you.
edit on 1-4-2015 by HarryJoy because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Yeah, this was funny!! Oh wait, it was only funny to YOU....What kind of dick makes jokes like this about people who have died for some thug?

This guy was a thug before with his old heart and was a thug with his new one...A different heart won't change the way you are...Once a thug, always a thug...No heart will change that! Next time, try to joke about something that isn't as serious...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

I completly agree with 90% of your points. Which shocked me considering our opposing views on everything else.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So your complaining that african americans use the race card, and your whole op is a race bait, pot meet kettle.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

So your complaining that african americans use the race card, and your whole op is a race bait, pot meet kettle.

Race bait? They did use the effing race card! That's what landed him the transplant in the first place! Don't be so quick to judge when you apparently didn't even read the story or the back story! This is clearly a family playing the race card to their advantage...Advantage for 2 years, but advantage none-the-less! What a waste of a perfectly good heart that someone who deserved it should have gotten!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My OP is a race bait? How so? I am not claiming that this is a racial issue....I am saying that race is what his proponents used to bump a thug up to get a heart before someone that actually deserved it. Race has nothing to do with my OP....racist claims by others do.

It is the story of a kid whose family and activists used race as their basis to get him bumped up the ladder for a transplant when he was, in fact, exactly what the hospital said he was....not worthy of it because he was already on house arrest, had run-ins with the law, etc....he certainly proved them right.....

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If you want a good read, go look for the threads that were posted when this situation was all playing out. I lol'd.

"Troubled teen" indeed.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yawn, poor us white people.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If you want a good read, go look for the threads that were posted when this situation was all playing out. I lol'd.

"Troubled teen" indeed.

Yeah, I remember all of this happening a couple years back. It was in GA, where I am, and it was all over the news then got national attention from the stink raised by activists. Went back to read those articles again today and the quotes from everyone saying he was a good kid and promised to straighten up and blah blah blah.....same ole crap regurgitated every time.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Oh my bad, just more poor us white people, it never gets old.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yawn, poor us white people.

Yawn, poor us thugs.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Awsome outrage, in the world we live in, this is what really gets to me

Geez you forgot to blame obama.
edit on 1-4-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Oh my bad, just more poor us white people, it never gets old.

Neither do the stories of race card being pulled only to find out that what was said about the person was true and had nothing to do with race. Just more poor us minorities, never getting the hearts we deserve and it has to be because we are black.....

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Dude im white, and im all for minorities hiting us back, its called pay back for behing dicks for so long, but yea keep up the poor us white people, its gonna take you far.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Awsome outrage, in the world we live in, this is what really gets to me

Geez you forgot to blame obama.

And you forgot to blame Bush and the slave owners.

This has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the fact a thug's family used the race card to get the thug a heart when it was against the hospitals judgement to give him one. And apparently they were correct.....is that so hard for you to understand?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Dude im white, and im all for minorities hiting us back, its called pay back for behing dicks for so long, but yea keep up the poor us white people, its gonna take you far.

Congrats....I don't care what color you are. This story isn't about color, and I never made it about color. The FAMILY OF THE THUG made it about color when they accused the hospital of racism with the help of a civil rights group.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Lol your complaining because hes a thug and black people use the race card, its just more poor us white people.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So the whole family are thugs, or just the dude, its hard to follow you here bud.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The topic of the post is false equivalence. At least that's how it starts. But the rust is right under the paint isn't it?

How WASP wannabe authoritarians detest the black man. A deep and abiding hate that is totally transparent. It just oozes from every pore. Never ceases to amaze me. There are always a chorus of supporters for this type of venom on ATS. And crying to mods when it's confronted. IMO, it's the most intellectually dishonest feature of ATS.

At the end of the day, all you've really got is your hate to cover the guilt. Hate has it's rewards I suppose. You've done your little part today to validate Jim Crow revival, genocide and crimes against humanity. You will be shocked when the illegitimate legal system you created and supported is used against you. Didn't see it coming because you thought you had a superior standing. LOL.

The American model of shamelessness defines this country and it will be ample justification for its destruction.

The actual problem is that black "culture" is destructive. It destroys the fabric of society and the young men and women who subscribe to the concept. Hip-hop rap crap glorifies thuggishness, is misogynistic, and is some of the most racially inflammatory garbage to ever spew from the mouths of no-talent "entertainers" who take the money from the poorest of society and live life publically large. People with talent, of all races, pretend that said "entertainers" also have talent and all of them hand each other awards of questionable merit. This validates the crappers in the eyes of the youth and the cycle repeats while people like Neil deGrasse Tyson are called "too white."
Black children who do well in school are also told that they are "too white" which means what? Too smart? Too energetic? Too honest? Too much work ethic? Too much desire to improve society? Too much desire to succeed?

The least common denominators of society are dictating behavior and are directly responsible for the failures of education and success in the black community.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join