It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen suspect who died after Roswell police chase was heart recipient...makes me sick.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Lol your complaining because hes a thug and black people use the race card, its just more poor us white people.

Nope...its actually more "poor people who died because this thug got the heart".

You are the one making it about black people in general. Story happens to be a racially charged one from a couple years back and the family happens to be black. They made it about race....nobody else did. The hospital even explained why they were not going to put him on the list and it was not because he was black....it was because he was a thug and was on active house arrest with an ankle bracelet and had numerous run-ins with LEO already. Hell...the kid looks like he has prison tats all over his body in the pics of him waiting at the hospital and he is 15 years old. He was a thug then and that was their stance...the family brought race in to win with the trump card in the media.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So the whole family are thugs, or just the dude, its hard to follow you here bud.

Did I say anything about the family being thugs? Not hard to follow at all. They were likely trying to do everything they could to get their thug son a new heart because no parent wants to see their kid die. Unfortunately their way to do that was bring the race card in, and even more unfortunate is that they KNEW he was a thug and STILL went ahead with it to skip the line. This is called karma, only it is unfortunate that this heart was not used in someone that would actually care.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Dude you said family of thugs, not me you did.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Dude im white, and im all for minorities hiting us back, its called pay back for behing dicks for so long, but yea keep up the poor us white people, its gonna take you far.

Ahhh, I suspected as much. How's that white guilt working out for you?

Awesome outrage indeed. It's so quaint that you think you deserve whatever a minority can throw at you, all while being outraged on their behalf.

Cute, really.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Dude you said family of thugs, not me you did.

Ummm...come again, or get some glasses....

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Dude im white, and im all for minorities hiting us back, its called pay back for behing dicks for so long, but yea keep up the poor us white people, its gonna take you far.

Congrats....I don't care what color you are. This story isn't about color, and I never made it about color. The FAMILY OF THE THUG made it about color when they accused the hospital of racism with the help of a civil rights group.

the FAMILY OF THE THUG....not family of thugs.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Man I feel sorry for you. You have lost your identity and due to Liberal propaganda and your gallon of White Guilt, you are lost. Wake up dude. You forget this is a dog eat dog world. They would do EXACTLY what we have done, indeed they have throughout history. You think whites are the only ones to have committed slavery? Conquer lands? Look around the world where minorities rule over the majority. Syria is an example, Iraq under Saddam is another. History shows once a minority rules over a majority oppression is not far behind. I have no guilt nor do I feel bad for the minories in this country. They have the same opportunities as we do, in fact they have more due to affirmative action. To sit here and say you are enjoying what they are doing to your race makes me certain evolution will take care of you as I bet you are a rap listening gangster wannabe thug yourself.
edit on 1-4-2015 by rippinitup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I just like calling out white folks when they have there pitty party, there no guilt here just reality, you can put your head in the sand all you want,***SNIP***

I get a good laugh when people are so outrage by these stories.

Dont let me stop you from having your happy dance
edit on 4/1/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Needless trolling removed.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

This story makes me sick too. Here we have a perfectly good heart ready to transplant and a teenage criminal receives it for all the wrong reasons. I would like to find out how many law-abiding productive members of society were denied this particular heart. I would like to know but loathe to find out if any of these people died while awaiting a different heart.

The original decision by the hospital board was correct. I can understand why the family fought the decision. Anyone would fight for their life. What I can't understand or respect is the fact that the decision was overturned for purely racial reasons. What does this young man do with this precious gift? Nothing. Nothing at all except continue to lead the degenerate lifestyle he always had.

Don't sweat those foolish accusations sent your way. Nonsense like you are glad he is dead. Or being called a racist for spelling out the truth. The people saying these types of things are the same kind of people that fought to give this heart to a known criminal. This is a sad story and the sad part about it is the wasted heart. I imagine anyone else who would have successfully received the transplant would still be alive today and grateful for that fact no less. What a waste....

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I just like calling out white folks when they have there pitty party, there no guilt here just reality, you can put your head in the sand all you want,***SNIP***

It would be funny to find out how outraged black people would be if it was widely known that the very first slave owner in the US was black....the very first "slave" on the books was from a civil case that Anthony Johnson (black slave owner) won and had his black indentured servant legally made the first "slave" in american history.....but yeah...blame whitey.....

But keep having your happy dance too....history is a biatch.
edit on 4/1/2015 by Blaine91555 because: snipped quote

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I just like calling out white folks when they have there pitty party, there no guilt here just reality, you can put your head in the sand all you want, ***SNIP***

Hows that? They are all dead. They died out in the civil war and thereafter. You are equating the whites from 200 years ago with whites of today. Grow up wake up.
edit on 4/1/2015 by Blaine91555 because: snipped quote

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The topic of the post is false equivalence. At least that's how it starts. But the rust is right under the paint isn't it?

How WASP wannabe authoritarians detest the black man. A deep and abiding hate that is totally transparent. It just oozes from every pore. Never ceases to amaze me. There are always a chorus of supporters for this type of venom on ATS. And crying to mods when it's confronted. IMO, it's the most intellectually dishonest feature of ATS.

At the end of the day, all you've really got is your hate to cover the guilt. Hate has it's rewards I suppose. You've done your little part today to validate Jim Crow revival, genocide and crimes against humanity. You will be shocked when the illegitimate legal system you created and supported is used against you. Didn't see it coming because you thought you had a superior standing. LOL.

The American model of shamelessness defines this country and it will be ample justification for its destruction.

So...being annoyed that a criminal got a heart transplant after his family got the media and other groups involved, and then that criminal did other criminal activities that lead to said criminal's death makes one racist because the criminal is a minority?

Seems legit.

Oaths and such.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'm always happy when a criminal gets their comeuppance, no matter the race, creed, color, or any other trait of the criminal.

But thanks for not attempting to inflict your guilt on me. I appreciate you respecting my right to not feel guilty while acknowledging your plan to ingratiate yourself to others when the time comes for whites "to pay."

I get a good laugh out of the leaps and bounds those who suffer from white guilt will go to so they sound logical and coherent.

Guess we're all happy today

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Please stop calling a 17yo a "child". He was anything but.

A 17 yr old has an adolescent brain. Look it up

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Lol at the guilty part, arent you a funny one. Thug life has always been americas way, but damn those black thugs, there so naughty.

Pitty party over there.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rippinitup

And if she had any tricks up her sleeve I bet she'd have at least considered them. This is the world we were given.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The topic of the post is false equivalence. At least that's how it starts. But the rust is right under the paint isn't it?

How WASP wannabe authoritarians detest the black man. A deep and abiding hate that is totally transparent. It just oozes from every pore. Never ceases to amaze me. There are always a chorus of supporters for this type of venom on ATS. And crying to mods when it's confronted. IMO, it's the most intellectually dishonest feature of ATS.

At the end of the day, all you've really got is your hate to cover the guilt. Hate has it's rewards I suppose. You've done your little part today to validate Jim Crow revival, genocide and crimes against humanity. You will be shocked when the illegitimate legal system you created and supported is used against you. Didn't see it coming because you thought you had a superior standing. LOL.

The American model of shamelessness defines this country and it will be ample justification for its destruction.

What guilt? Are you saying that white people today should feel guilty for being white? Are you saying they should feel shame for something that happened generations ago?

The way you speak it sounds like you're European. If so, I would remind you that Europe has a very real issue with racism itself.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
a reply to: rippinitup

And if she had any tricks up her sleeve I bet she'd have at least considered them. This is the world we were given.

I am sure everyone on the list tries everything they can to get a heart. That is why the picking of who to give one to is so important. These folks knew their kid was a thug, as did the whole nation, yet they used bully tactics to force him to the top of the list and this is where it got them.....a dead son.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

LOL this is exactly the problem. NOBODY alive today had anything to do with what happened generations ago, yet you think its still fair game huh? You don't even realize your playing the race card do you.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How can you possibly know his race didn't come into the judgement? Are you saying this doesn't happen?

I don't see how the photos you have posted are relevent, either it is OK to form judgements based on stereotypes or it is not. Surely the point is that even if some people do turn out to fit a certain stereotype, we can't assume that they will?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No need to try and transfer your feelings over to me bub. I'm perfectly capable of having my own thoughts, ideas, and feelings.

The "I am rubber you are glue" debate style, while somewhat acceptable in grade school, really has no place in an adult conversation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join