It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen suspect who died after Roswell police chase was heart recipient...makes me sick.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Please stop calling a 17yo a "child". He was anything but.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Basically it sounds like you're saying the medical establishment should have sentenced this kid to death because he was in a little trouble with the law. I'm of the opinion that the courts should take care of stuff like that, not doctors.

It is the healthcare system that has the right to decide who gets a heart. In this case they were media forced into their decision by claims of racial bias and stereotyping. Seems they were correct, but still made the wrong choice.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
From my point of view:

Just to make it clear I think a soul can change but I think it normally takes much longer time than many people like to believe. If the system works as I think it does then this soul will be reborn here soon for a retry. Let's hope he (she) gets it right this time. One day that soul will shine.

Tired of the real sheep getting screwed by the wolves on this level.

Namaste
edit on 1-4-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Sympathizers?

It's you I feel sympathy for, either you have hate in your heart or you've been prostituted by the race pimps, or both.

In my opinion your posts in this thread seem to be rejoicing another person's death, your motives seem suspect.

none of these "People" complain when murdering thugs [via proxy most of the time] like a kissinger or bush get a transplant [usually obtained through organ trafficking].

not even going to point out the despicable and anti-human promotion of NAZI-EUGENICS being touted herein

imagine that, we're being asked to FREELY donate our organs so that the closet cannibals who promote this abominable practice
[and are behind the efforts to prevent Scientifically and ETHICALLY superior Stem-Cell research from replacing their filthy racket]
get to decide who benefits from it.

because he was convicted as a criminal? bullsnip!
these people don't believe in rehabilitation, the laws are just an excuse to enabling the re-enslavement of minorities, they're called private prisons, nowadays

RACIST? definitely.
DISCRIMINATORY? indisputably

Funny how when a murdering thug get's his or hers all these Redemptionist friends of stormfront in the nation are out in droves howling for justice, because the thug happened to be wearing a police uniform.

though you'd think the victim having had "a change of heart" might of turned his life around
[and there is medical documentation regarding even outright personality changes after a heart transplant]
would not surprise me at all if it were to turn out that the same nazi's who attempted to deny this guy a transplant
went so far as to intentionally pick out the heart of a violent criminal executed and organ harvested by the State, so that they could later say "aha! you see, told ya!" as that is how institutionalized racism operates nowadays: via stealth.

and you can be sure a defamation and "told you so" propaganda blitz will ensue, so that the next time they get caught discriminating, they'll have a better chance of getting away with it.

oh wait...

edit on 1-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: spellling, need cheezburgers!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

Nazi's attempting to deny a heart transplant? This thug was on house arrest with an ankle bracelet on when the SCLC was getting involved. So tell me again how he deserved this heart? the hospital doesn't get to pick and choose hearts regardless of what you might think....they can't order up a criminal's heart on demand. There is a list and when a person dies that is a donor and is a match for someone on the top of that list, the surgery has to happen very quickly on both ends.....getting the heart out of one and into another.

And while there are reports that some people have changed due to transplants, not everyone does. So, they just had a good guess on this one that it would not change him but make him worse?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Nature works it's way out in the end, for everyone. One less thug in the world. Good riddance.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The topic of the post is false equivalence. At least that's how it starts. But the rust is right under the paint isn't it?

How WASP wannabe authoritarians detest the black man. A deep and abiding hate that is totally transparent. It just oozes from every pore. Never ceases to amaze me. There are always a chorus of supporters for this type of venom on ATS. And crying to mods when it's confronted. IMO, it's the most intellectually dishonest feature of ATS.

At the end of the day, all you've really got is your hate to cover the guilt. Hate has it's rewards I suppose. You've done your little part today to validate Jim Crow revival, genocide and crimes against humanity. You will be shocked when the illegitimate legal system you created and supported is used against you. Didn't see it coming because you thought you had a superior standing. LOL.

The American model of shamelessness defines this country and it will be ample justification for its destruction.

quoted for truth.

note how the cannibal comes to the fore here as well,
people thinking they have a RIGHT to OTHER PEOPLES ORGANS!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

The topic of the post is false equivalence. At least that's how it starts. But the rust is right under the paint isn't it?

How WASP wannabe authoritarians detest the black man. A deep and abiding hate that is totally transparent. It just oozes from every pore. Never ceases to amaze me. There are always a chorus of supporters for this type of venom on ATS. And crying to mods when it's confronted. IMO, it's the most intellectually dishonest feature of ATS.

At the end of the day, all you've really got is your hate to cover the guilt. Hate has it's rewards I suppose. You've done your little part today to validate Jim Crow revival, genocide and crimes against humanity. You will be shocked when the illegitimate legal system you created and supported is used against you. Didn't see it coming because you thought you had a superior standing. LOL.

The American model of shamelessness defines this country and it will be ample justification for its destruction.

quoted for truth.

Huh?

Other people DONATE their organs which is how a DONOR list is made. When a DONOR dies and there is a candidate on the list that is a match, the organ is used for that person.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

BAM There's the race card

You disgust me. Pathetic

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I'm totally discusted.

Someone died and its just politics as usual for you.

Poor you. Every law abiding individual has a right to be upset over this latest, quite frankly racist move from the wonderful black community we have. I know what it means to be passed over or have to wait longer for a heart transplant, I know because my Grandmother died waiting for one 5 years ago.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
IMHO....this kid killed the heart donor a second time. His parents will again play that race card and sue those involved....cops, etc etc. Would'nt surprise me if she brings suit against the hospital as well. Once the race card is used and a win comes from it.......that's the only game they will play.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
IMHO....this kid killed the heart donor a second time. His parents will again play that race card and sue those involved....cops, etc etc. Would'nt surprise me if she brings suit against the hospital as well. Once the race card is used and a win comes from it.......that's the only game they will play.

So far the story hasn't garnered a lot of attention. He sure did when he was denied a heart though. Hoping this story goes national as well. As of yet, I haven't seen anything about blaming the cops, but can see that coming as well. Even though this thug stole a car, kicked in an old lady's door waving a gun at her to rob her, then evaded police in a high speed chase, somehow it will not be his fault in his family's eyes.....he was a good kid will be all that is said and pictures of him when he was 7 will be shown.....

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Calalini

I suppose either way he wasn't long for this world, he was given the most important gift he could get and disregarded it. Sounds like he was on a dangerous path that would of likely ended in an innocents death.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yea for hatred, it keeps the world spining.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yea for hatred, it keeps the world spining.

Yay for using the racism card to get what you want because you are not worthy in any other way, then show the whole world you definitely were not worthy and your race had nothing to do with it.....

edit on 4/1/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

quoted for truth.

There is a list. This list sees no color, cannot think and is very long. Some folks are as we speak going on 3-5 years or more waiting for a transplant. My Grandmother waited for 3 years. She died waiting on a heart. To be forced to add this thug and then prioritize him so within a month he is getting surgery and a new heart is a serious injustice to the thousands waiting right now and the thousands who have and are dying as we speak.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rippinitup

quoted for truth.

There is a list. This list sees no color, cannot think and is very long. Some folks are as we speak going on 3-5 years or more waiting for a transplant. My Grandmother waited for 3 years. She died waiting on a heart. To be forced to add this thug and then prioritize him so within a month he is getting surgery and a new heart is a serious injustice to the thousands waiting right now and the thousands who have and are dying as we speak.

I don't know if it would even be possible, but too bad that they could not have saved the heart he got for someone else. Essentially 2 people have died for him now....the original donor, and the person's place he took in line.

Sorry about your grandmother....hope I never have to go through that. I am sure she was far more worthy than this thug.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Someone more deserving missed out on a second chance at life because of a punk who wasted his.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If you believe in fate, karma, or even a predestine death, this story would sure fit the bill.

I just feel bad for the donors family. Such a great gift. Completely wasted.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Sympathizers?

It's you I feel sympathy for, either you have hate in your heart or you've been prostituted by the race pimps, or both.

In my opinion your posts in this thread seem to be rejoicing another person's death, your motives seem suspect.

none of these "People" complain when murdering thugs [via proxy most of the time] like a kissinger or bush get a transplant [usually obtained through organ trafficking].

not even going to point out the despicable and anti-human promotion of NAZI-EUGENICS being touted herein

imagine that, we're being asked to FREELY donate our organs so that the closet cannibals who promote this abominable practice
[and are behind the efforts to prevent Scientifically and ETHICALLY superior Stem-Cell research from replacing their filthy racket]
get to decide who benefits from it.

because he was convicted as a criminal? bullsnip!
these people don't believe in rehabilitation, the laws are just an excuse to enabling the re-enslavement of minorities, they're called private prisons, nowadays

RACIST? definitely.
DISCRIMINATORY? indisputably

Funny how when a murdering thug get's his or hers all these Redemptionist friends of stormfront in the nation are out in droves howling for justice, because the thug happened to be wearing a police uniform.

though you'd think the victim having had "a change of heart" might of turned his life around
[and there is medical documentation regarding even outright personality changes after a heart transplant]
would not surprise me at all if it were to turn out that the same nazi's who attempted to deny this guy a transplant
went so far as to intentionally pick out the heart of a violent criminal executed and organ harvested by the State, so that they could later say "aha! you see, told ya!" as that is how institutionalized racism operates nowadays: via stealth.

and you can be sure a defamation and "told you so" propaganda blitz will ensue, so that the next time they get caught discriminating, they'll have a better chance of getting away with it.

oh wait...

How can you justify all this invective. The doctors in their judgement believed that this individual would waste this precious resource and they were completely correct.

This heart that cost a life to get and should have kept someone alive for decades lasted only two years.

This person had a second chance at life and threw it away.
edit on 1-4-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join