It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All employees of the Russian Embassy in London have left?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:
(post by 5thNovember removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The shills have bigger problems haha

Which means what than? Seriously though if this is some internal struggle, what are the chances the replacement is pro-west? Unless we are responsible for the coup the next government obviously disagrees with Putin's policy (meaning not happy being broke) or simply sees him weakened. So they will do what? Fall in line or start a war?

I'm curious as to what China's behavior is right now.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I never insinuated they were pro west, if anything the opposite, I don't believe we would be dumb enough to stave a coup in an enemy superpowers capitol only to take the reins "on the books" I believe another puppet possibly or somehow like Syria we got more than what we bargained for and it will backlash. ie. a worse person takes his place (Generals with itchy trigger fingers) in regards to China I feel the same way as well as India and north Korea, Vietnam even seems to be straying away from US control.
edit on 5311032015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I'm curious as to what China's behavior is right now.

China will make soothing noises to everyone for the time being.

Watching both Russia and the US going down will have the Chinese leaders running around with big internal smiles.

Let the other two wear themselves out while being ready to become number 1, OK.

China always looks to the longer term and most often lets short term affairs just wash over her until she is ready to do something in a huge way.

Her entry in the Korean conflict displays this attitude quite well.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The piplines running through Ukraine are enough to cause a coup. There is alot in play, if those who backed Putin have lost faith in his leadership

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Not sure if this is in any way related,but I found a post that was saying that they are excavating at the Kremlin. They are digging down into the 14th century,it seems a jeweler worked there and they are finding his work and other stuff. I would link it,but my anti virus went off when I hit the page.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Putin regularly travels to and from the Kremlin via M-8 helicopter, since the installation of a helipad in 2013
www.aawsat.net...
rt.com...
edit on 14-3-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

And he's generally the only one, unless there's a damn good reason. Just like the President is the only one to fly to the White House. Normal military helicopters don't just fly to the Kremlin for no reason.

There were multiple helicopters flying around and landing at the building the other day, including one with an interesting history.
edit on 3/14/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
the president has a fleet of helicopters for himself and key associates
Cryptic.. you would be referring to the Agusta
link?

edit on 15-3-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Long-time-lurker here. Years actually, but I guess it's time to get in the mix.

This report is coincidental timing to say the least - announced this week. I would not describe this as a typical "display" for today's U.S. Military in Eastern Europe. A little more reminiscent of the old days....

With no solid news to allay concerns regarding Putin - and no one putting forth even a serious effort to do so - wariness is justified.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carpeveritas

Thank you for posting that link I had trouble earlier on my phone with it do we know if any kind of movement like this is norm?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Someone tweeted that one explanation for the building site on Red Square it prevents helicopters landing for a coup. That would make sense if they felt threatened.

US is moving equipment into Latvia, Urkraine , troops along Russian border. NATO planes scrambled to intercept a refueling tanker over the Baltic Sea. Looks like someone is pushing really hard against Russia.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

The original Stars and Stripes article indicates it as a "high profile" and "complex mission". The description of the effort involved doesn't seem to jive with a simple "show of support" for allies.

Stars And Stripes

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Welcome aboard pursue the truth.
I didn't see that. Thanks. We also sent a few A-10's over. one that was designed to take out soviet tanks. Though this is not the theater for them anymore, given the Soviets have extremely good missile tech.

We're going to see a lot of puffery in the times to come.

A reply to: carpeveritas.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

finally a link wit. Something other than the msm narrative.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Hehe.. now if the 2 of you will kindly pick an avatar...

We can continue!

Quickly... gosh I'm starting to really get PHAGE'S Semantics ...

edit on 15-3-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

True that Bigburgh.
Just like old times.

While this has been in the works over the last month - looks like they just decided to make it a little more high-profile this week. It's certainly not a small undertaking.

Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I can't have the avatar I would like so therefore there will be none.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Glad to have ya..

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Oh OK....
You're vocal.. I like it..

Lol.. have a member of the avatar creators group at least take a crack..

Otherwise...

Both of you have piqued my ears...( my reading's )

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join