It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All employees of the Russian Embassy in London have left?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Putin is dead.....

source?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

wow Large fire inside the Kremlin at the top of the tower

No. Not the Kremlin.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think the west is greatly underestimating old Putin.

Russia prepared to place nuclear missles on combat readiness over Crimea

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

Putin is dead.....

source?

Personal connection in CIA....nothing I can link to. Just what I was told....though he said definitive confirmation has not been given so could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
General Viktor Zolotov dead......

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

General Viktor Zolotov dead......

Any one else? Any links?

Anything at all?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No there are no firm reports of this, and anyone trying to give the impression that there is anything other than speculation and rumours should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

Putin is dead.....

source?

Personal connection in CIA....nothing I can link to. Just what I was told....though he said definitive confirmation has not been given so could be wrong.

I have absolutely no idea if what you're saying istrue or not, so I'm just going to politely say, I guess time will tell.

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ok just saw this ???

My... cousin lives in Russia. 20 miles outside of Moscow. Coup is happening right now. This is no joke. Putin maybe dead.— Celeste (@AntCeleste) March 15, 2015

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ok just saw this ???

My... cousin lives in Russia. 20 miles outside of Moscow. Coup is happening right now. This is no joke. Putin maybe dead.— Celeste (@AntCeleste) March 15, 2015

S^%$# then who has the launch codes???????

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Unbelievable that MSM has virtually no coverage on this at all. That is very telling alone.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
You mean it's telling that the Kremlin has not said anything? That's not really very unusual.

Or you mean that it's telling that there are no confirmed reports of a military takeover of Moscow? I agree. It most likely means there has been no military takeover of Moscow.

edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Unbelievable that MSM has virtually no coverage on this at all. That is very telling alone.

It tells me that our media is so compromised, its a joke. It also tells me that the share markets might overreact and cause great chagrin in the event, of an escalating crisis. Its all a bit dicey. Theirs also the possibility that any ground troop skirmishes with Russian personnel, might have D notices in place to stop panic.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Putin is not stupid rumors like this can spread and become self fulfilling. Something is going on with Putin and the Kremlin. I think he has lost power.

Putin would have stopped these rumors by now and if he is still president he is a stupid man for letting this continue.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Putin would have stopped these rumors by now and if he is still president he is a stupid man for letting this continue.

Why. What harm do these rumors cause him?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You mean it's telling that the Kremlin has not said anything? That's not really very unusual.

Or you mean that it's telling that there are no confirmed reports of a military takeover of Moscow? I agree. It most likely means there has been no military takeover of Moscow.

No...I mean there has been no coverage of anything in Russia. The NK prime minister meeting there should have had more coverage.
edit on 3/15/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Isn't that what I said?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

a reply to: SubTruth

Why. What harm do these rumors cause him?

Really........Come on now. After everything that has happened lately you can still think this way. We will see who is right and wrong in the next 48 hours I bet. I will admit I am wrong if I am......Will you do the same?

Leadership just like fiat currencies are based on faith..........See this for what it really is.....Big picture.
edit on 15-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Isn't that what I said?

So you think Putin, having been covered daily by news outlets and daily tweeting up until March 6th, the abruptly stopping and not being seen, is not telling of anything?

When was the last time he was not seen and had no media contact for 10 days again?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

When was the last time he was not seen and had no media contact for 10 days again?

I dunno. But you know them Rooski's. Sneaky.

Give it a few more hours.
edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join