It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

Thanks for the response. I'll put you down as a 'partial'.

As justmike said, anyone that claims a 100% track record is full of sh!t.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I appreciate you sharing something so personal. And that very well may be what that image represents. It's sad to think of our loved ones dying, but everything that is born must die. And really the only sad thing about it is that they are no longer physically with us. They are always spiritually with us, and even after death you can still talk to them and receive signs and dreams. And I am a firm believer in reincarnation, so someone you are strongly connected with can be related to you again and again.

Atheists close your eyes/ears, don't read this next part:
My spirit guide in this life was my brother in one life, my husband in another, and I think my husband in ANOTHER- if not my husband he was definitely there with me in some capacity. In this life he's guiding and protecting me from the other side. I'm 36 and I've only recently 'found' him, even though he's been there the whole time.

So....IF your sisters' shells are shed before yours, just remember- they're not going anywhere. If nothing else they will be able to be there even MORE for you.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Here's my reading though I'm not sure it was for me?

I saw a sloth swimming. Sounds weird, but have you ever watched a video of that? They are such laid back, slow moving, goofy looking creatures....yet when they take to water they are surprisingly graceful. I'm thinking that's you. Laid back, maybe a little goofy, not in any hurry, but when it's time to move forward on something you breeze through it with perfect grace. I saw a guy with side-swept dark hair, hand under chin, daydreaming in class/at work. In the same scene was I guess what he (you?) was daydreaming about: a beautiful, dark priestess woman with the crown of Isis, but there was a big Assyrian lion curled up from behind her and was gobbling up the sun disk in her crown. Hhmmmmm..... interesting.

I am a laid back person but Not sure the rest relates to me?
Feel free to give it another shot...I do find all of this very fascinating.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Ok, so the sloth is you. Laid back, but surprisingly quick and graceful when you're in your element.

Been doing some digging, looks like our old friend Hathor has paid another visit. She's the one that wore the solar disk, held up by horns, here's a bit about her:
Patron of: the sky, the sun, the queen, music, dance and the arts.

Appearance: A cow bearing the sun disk between her horns, or a woman in queenly raiment wearing the sun disk and horns on her head. Depictions of her as a woman with a cow's head do not occur until later periods.

Description: Hathor is a very ancient goddess, dating to predynastic times. When dynastic rule began, as Horus was associated with the king, Hathor was with the queen. Her name translates to "The House of Horus," and so she is associated with the royal family. But also, as the entire world could be said to be the House of Horus, Hathor can be seen as the mother-goddess of the whole world, similar to Isis.

Hathor's cult is unusual, as both men and women were her priests (most deities had clerics of the same gender as they). Many of them were artisans, musicians, and dancers who turned their talents into creating rituals that were nothing short of works of art. Music and dance were part of the worship of Hathor like no other deity in Egypt. Hathor herself was the incarnation of dance, and stories were told of how Hathor danced before Ra when he was in despair to cheer him up.

Inspiration was also Hathor's bailiwick, and many would come to the temples of Hathor to have their dreams explained or to beseech her for her aid in creation, much in the same way the Greeks invoked the Nine Muses.

Here's some about the symbolism of the lioness:
The symbolic meaning of lions, as one might imagine, primarily deals with strength.

The fact that it is a nocturnal creature means that the lion is a symbol of authority and command over subconscious thought (as night is an ancient symbol of the subconscious - or dream states).

It's interesting that the lion is considered by many ancient cultures to be a solar animal symbol, however it is primarily a nocturnal creature, conducting its hunting activity mostly at night. Further, the lioness is considered a lunar animal.

This serves as a symbolic message of balance and sound judgment. In that the lion shares the world of both night and day, the lion bears a message of prudence to us. In other words, the lion asks us to not overdo in certain areas of our lives. Rather, keep an even mind and an overall balance in our life activities.

Other than a symbol for strength, other symbolic attributes of the lion include...

Symbolic Meaning of Lion

Wisdom
Power
Royalty
Dignity
Courage
Justice
Ferocity
Dominion
Authority
In Egypt, the lion represented the ferocious heat of the sun and was seen in the likeness of Sekhmet who is the Egyptian goddess known as the Eye of Ra. She is the power that protects the good and annihilates the wicked.

In ancient Greece, lions were identified with Dionysus, Phoebus, Cybele, and Artemis because myth indicates lions drew the chariots for these gods and goddesses. Here, the symbolic meaning of lions revolved around protections and they were viewed as guardians of the dead as well as guardians of palaces, doorways, shrines and thrones. They were also ultimate protectors of hearth and home.

In Hinduism, the lion is an avatar (embodiment or personification) of Vishnu.

In Buddhism the Buddha sits upon the lion as a throne of consistency, strength and wisdom.

In alchemy, the symbolic meaning of lions is associated with the highly idealistic and prized attributes of gold.

I would say that the lion I saw for you was a LIONESS, which symbolizes the nocturnal, the subconscious. And since it was gobbling up the solar disk- the crown of the muse goddess. So....are you a practitioner of art or music? Have you had a 'block' lately? For some reason your subconscious is eclipsing your muse.
Hit me back if this makes sense to you. If not, I'll just put you down as a 'partial'.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: maxiain

I saw a caterpillar, attached to a branch, squirming as it built a cocoon around itself.

I saw a figure wearing a mask, and cupid hovered on his/her right shoulder, whispering in his/her ear.

I saw a sailboat, but it was hard to see- lots of branches and debris in the way.

I saw a Buddhist monk in a yellow robe.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: acehigh91

I saw a beautiful orange sunset on a lake. Not sure if it means anything, but there was a tower or tree right in the middle of the scene.

Heard "membrane" and saw a porous sheet of something. Lots of cells or holes.

I saw a swan, but the neck and head were skeletal. Maybe there's something in your life that should be beautiful, but has been neglected?

I heard "nuts". Lol! You better not be saying this about me!

I saw a shape that at first looked like a hummingbird, but then looked more like a seahorse. Not sure which it was supposed to be.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

I saw an observatory, or some kind of domed building on top of a hill. There was beams of energy either coming into it, coming out of it- or both.

I saw you kneeling, wearing a feathered headdress. Holding a bundle (baby?). In front of Isis/Hathor- with the solar disk crown. Bolts of lightning were coming from her and striking you....but it was a good thing. Like bolts of inspiration.

I heard "This is where the rubber meets the road."

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Bloody Hell you are spot on!
I was a professional drummer in LA the first half of me life...
been playing since I was very young...
I love to dance...Big Cats are my favorite animals to work with....
I left the music seen to work with animals...
I have a photo of me & a very large Bengal female cat
drinking water from my hand.
I love the sun....

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 732015 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Leapass

I saw a train barreling along- with the plume of smoke pouring from the engine.

I saw a hawk with a crown standing over a duckling. Kind of an 'ugly duckling' situation.

I saw the silhouette of an old woman- a grandmother that was extra special to you?

I heard the word "clover".

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

I heard "pitcher plant". So maybe be on the lookout for something/someone that's too good to be true. Tempting- nothing but trouble.

I saw a large snow capped mountain with a road winding up it. On top of the mountain was a large guy with a house on his head. In his hand he held a pipe? plane? whale? ....lol! I looked and looked and could not figure out what he was holding!

I saw a fossil fish, but it was alive. So maybe there's something in your life that should be dead and buried, but it's still swimming freely around.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Oh my goodness. I was at the Griffith observatory not too long ago with this man I was seeing. We were using telescopes that night to look at nebulas and planets.

Here is the weird part, this man really wants a family and wants a baby. I can't really go too much in detail but let's just say that we weren't using umm protection because part of me agreed that I was ready to have another baby.

Let's just say, a rubber met the road. We are no longer together and I'm no longer seeing him. I wonder if that meant, we put the breaks on things.

What does Isis/ Hathor signify?
edit on 7-3-2015 by blackmetalmist because: ..

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Baldric

I saw a subway/train, and took this to be literal.

I saw a man digging, and took this to be figurative.

I heard "cannibal".

I saw a white figure, with a black alien figure curled up inside it. Like maybe there's someone in your life that's 'taking orders' from the darker side of things.

On the bright side I saw the large figure of a man with his arms around 2 children (one bigger, one smaller) he was guiding and protecting. Very fatherly.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Just posted above for Ektar. Hathor was more of a muse.....but Isis also wore that crown and she was all about fertility. Lol! I'm glad to finally be delivering some potentially good news and not so much gloom and doom!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Well there you go! You gave up your music (the crown of your muse) literally to cats!

Putting you down for a hit!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I've got a small herd of children here for a sleepover, so that's it for the day.

Queue for tomorrow: gumerick, justmike, cheddarhead, nullafides, skallywagg, captain twig

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yay can't wait

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: research100

I saw a person releasing a sea turtle back into the wild.

I saw a gently sloping hill, with a small, round tree and maybe some shrubs, but mostly bare. I got a very peaceful feeling.

I saw a wonky strand of DNA. Maybe you have a genetic illness?

I saw a railing, like in a courtroom, with a guy in a grey suit standing behind it. I heard the word "DON'T" Very adamant. So, if there's something you're considering but aren't sure about.....then DON'T. Especially if it has anything to do with legal matters.....DON'T just DON'T

sorry I haven't checked in a few days, I have been sick

I was looking at turtles on line

this week, the city came out and trimmed my tree in the front yard

have been going through important papers, legal things lately

no genetic disease that I am aware of

thanks for the reading!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Good luck with the "herd"!

You're doing great. Catch you tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
I've got a small herd of children here for a sleepover, so that's it for the day.

Queue for tomorrow: gumerick, justmike, cheddarhead, nullafides, skallywagg, captain twig

Don't forget me at page 21

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Not a complete miss, but not a slam dunk either. I'll mark you down as a 'partial'. Sorry I couldn't come up with something more impressive for ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join