It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: Scouse100

I saw a big creature with branches for legs....but unlike Rhiannon's this was a 'gentle giant'. A frog/diver was swimming toward it- this is you.

I saw you walking on a sidewalk with people around you. Sometimes you were visible, sometimes not. This is how you feel?

I saw you carrying a basket of food to give to others. You have a very generous nature.

I heard "happy life" and "joyous" so I guess you get to enjoy all the good karma you've racked up!

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this

There are definitely a few things I can relate to there.

Looking at the first paragraph symbolically, this weekend I 'took the plunge' and became vegetarian, perhaps the diver and creature are connected to that. More literally, we went to the zoo Sunday and were marvelling at the giraffes eating branches!

I have a toddler and a baby so yes I do feel invisible a lot of the time haha, just seen as a mummy now more often than not I feel. As much as I love the terrible two, I savour the opportunity where I can go out and have a few beers and set the world to rights with my other half, go to a gig or pursue my creative interests

The basket of food, on a more general note I am a bit of a 'lefty' so like to share by nature, or more sepcifically we did go shopping for our first lot of veggy supplies yesterday and we were planning on dropping off some of our baby stuff (including a moses basket) we no longer need at the local mission but had to put it off until later this week.

I guess I do have have a happy life, if presently a little obscured by infant induced tiredness

Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Good grief! Yesterday it felt like I was 'in the zone'. I was so confident with everything, and now it's looking like mostly misses?!

Well...sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie
That's interesting... the husky guy sounds like my roommate who died of a massive coronary about 2 yrs ago, his birthday would have been the 10th. As for the horse, I'm a Sag so the horse part is the other end!
I'm also Norse/Irish and Native American...
I do appear really serious and kinda a "downer" to most people I don't know well...
And I saw the color Orange and the word "rocket" came to me for the RV experiment...
Thanx for doing me!

edit on 3/24/2015 by SmokeyDawn because: insertion

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19154459]ladyvalkyrie[/pos

Thank you for responding back to me

I did not expect an "assignment" but that's quite alright, I am excited non the less!

It is currently 9:18 PM EST here. I am tired and frazzeled.

It has been a long, full and productive day.
My point being.....
I tried, right now, to do the exercise you requested
but could not calm my mind enough to focus.

I'll try again in aprox. 12-13 hours from now.
At that time I will be at my favorite place and ready. (that will figure into my thoughts then
)

edit on 24-3-2015 by grubblesnert because: now

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
Where I am the wild plum trees are the heralds of spring. Amongst all these seemingly dead branches there are little patches of delicate white blossoms. You can smell them as you walk by. It has always been one of my top 5 things in the whole world! Maybe the 'message' for you is to step outside of yourself for a little while. Take a break from your ego and really be aware of you connectedness to the world...the natural world, not the world of man.

Thanks, could be, I live in the Great North West so I have lots of nature to absorb.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi

I thought about this thread the other day and made a post but it didn't post so here's a post.

...I placed an order for RV on page 8, is it still in the warmer???

Looks like you've had fun with this thread!
Happy scrying

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For anyone who attempted to intercept my 'transmission' here's the big reveal-

Over the weekend I got my daughter a replacement Chihuahua. This new one belonged to an old lady who is now in a nursing home and is OBESE. I have her on a diet and she's getting a lot of exercise so hopefully she'll be at a healthier weight soon. So....for the target I pictured her, along with the title "Lily the fat f**k chihuahua." And I cracked myself up every time I pictured it (just before every reading)- so if you heard laughter, you can consider that a hit too.

So...SmokeyDawn....she is long haired white....WITH ORANGE SPOTS! Good for you! And she's not particularly fast, but she is a feisty little thing. (my husky killed the last chihuahua, so I specifically got a vicious one that could hold their own....and boy, does she!) So it's a bit of a stretch but I could see her having the attributes of a rocket.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimjolnir

There was a lot of 'no replies' so I'm totally out of order and a few people have been skipped altogether.

Today my mom went to an art museum with her friend, so I'm stuck with the devil baby. Therefore it's impossible to do much of anything except follow him around and make sure he doesn't choke on something or electrocute himself. Lol! I will do another round tomorrow and you will be in it!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
-blushes- I kinda cheated...just went with the first thing to pop in my head...didn't even visualize an envelope!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Missed me :-(

Still going?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SmokeyDawn

That's not cheating! That's the best way to do it. I just figured the mailbox/envelope thing would give me and others something to visualize. Especially given the time differences.

Good job!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hi LadyV, I'm still following along on your progress and find it very fascinating. Have you had a chance to tally up the scores? I'm thinking you are over 60% success rate on the ones that have given feedback. Both Iwinder's & mine were hits.

Take care of yourself.
Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Always a fun task protecting little chaos machines

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
When you have time....

Does it have to be physically existing.

Reasoning is what I am and will be focused on is a message on my phone. I received it today and it is very significant. Significant enough where I will be thinking of it for days and quite continuously.

If good give it a shot. If not I thank you anyways.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Sorry this is very late in coming....

My toilet is having some issues and has for at least a month, maybe two. So spot on!
No roses as of yet...
My father was at my house a couple weeks ago using his leaf blower, but no one I know wears a suit and carries a briefcase.... so at least half right, as I don't know if he may have spoken to anyone that day because I was not there.
Native blood runs on both sides of the family, mine and the hubby's. However, he has very long hair and could easily be regarded as an Indian Brave, but I don't know why he would be creeping. I totally understand that this may also be referencing something, not literal. I will continue to ponder on it and let you know should I think of any possiblities.

So for me, you got some things right.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

its been awhile but i forgot to reply i am so sorry!
Kronos may have come up because of my name. Hit on the swan, could be both. I play guitar. Im also a barista, my favourite latte art to pour are swans. Around the time of this, I was really nailing them.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hello ladyvalkyrie

You can do me if you like

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join