It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Yay! Thanks!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

No problem! I think it would be interesting to try Rhianon's little experiment where you try to transmit an image to us at a certain time....

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Per Riannon's request today I attempted transmitting. I pictured the same thing for everyone I read for, but I pictured the image and accompanying description....put it into an envelope, licked the envelope, stuck it in a black mailbox and raised the little red flag.

Therefore, anyone who wants to attempt it we (theoretically) shouldn't have to worry about the exact timing of the transmission/reception....just picture a black mailbox with the red flag up, open it, take out the envelope and see what comes to you.

There's one image and a couple of distinct words so you have several opportunities to get a 'hit'.

Happy RVing! (I will reveal tomorrow about this time)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Catwoman84

I saw a orange push puppet thingy...horse? dog? You know those little toys where you push the button on the bottom and they crumple and you let go and they stand back up?

I took this to illustrate you and your resilience in life!

I saw the back of a monkey with his tail curled around "Contemplative Monkey".

I saw some kind of epic battle scene. Archangel Michael? was swooping down killing the devil/dragon, to the right it seemed like a man was running away from the melee but upon closer inspection he was actually running INTO it, sword drawn. There was another, smaller angel looking over him.

I heard/saw NBC and/or ESPN....after I asked for something that you would see or hear to validate.

I saw a couple walking next to a giant snake, but it symbolized a couple walking on the beach of a river.

I saw a man reading a newspaper, and a friendly witch on a broomstick (much like the previous reading where the target happened to catch an episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch). So this was still me asking for something you'd see or hear in the next 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SmokeyDawn

I saw a butterfly.

I saw a drop. Tear drop? Drop of blood? Rain drop?

I saw a guy (husky? not exactly FAT per se) with a cow in his belly. I got the feeling you don't approve. Maybe you're a vegetarian?

I heard the word "immense".

I saw a horse head with the spirit line/arrow like the way Native Americans paint it.

This is the most important: I saw an owl mask. As in you hope for the attributes of the owl, you try to present yourself this way, but it's not really you. I was told to tell you "Stop it!" Quit trying to be something you're not, just relax and be true to yourself. You will be a lot happier for it!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kronroddy

Yours was interesting, it was mostly auditory. I heard "question" "answer" "willing" and "yes". Also the word/name "Kronos".

I saw a man walking a dog with a little girl in tow.

I saw a ghostly figure of a woman in a vast, empty plateau. She had a black hood or veil on. "Long lost"

I thought I saw a swan, but I think it was actually a treble clef sign...so you play/read music?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Before I even started I heard "Rockaway"...which makes me think of 'Rockaway Beach' by the Ramones. Are you in NY by chance???

I saw a demon/beast guy holding/about to eat a child. He was very Japanese looking...

I saw a Salvador Dali style landscape...

namely that horsey/nosey thing in the center. Not sure if it was part of this scene or something separate, but I saw a bird on a branch. I had already moved on when I realized I should have identified the type of bird, but I couldn't find it again... sorry. It was there where the clock is melted, so maybe it means 'time flies'. Lol!

I saw lots of speckles...heard 'cellular level' ....smallpox/measles

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well...I have no idea what any of that reading would symbolize for me, unfortunately. But thanks for doing it anyway. :-)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Catwoman84

Give it 24 hours, then let me know if it's a miss.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

I heard "Power" or "Powerful"

I saw a person playing tetherball.

I saw a hummingbird drinking from a flower.

I heard "quantify"

Most important for you: I saw you being chased by this large cat creature with bird legs, and you're running up a slope and just ahead of you is a coiled snake and just beyond that the slope ends in a cliff with falling rocks. So...to me this means that if you're trying to get away from a bad situation in your life, you're just going to run into more trouble. You're kind of screwed no matter what you do. If this is true, just take a deep breath, roll with the punches and take solace in the fact that 'this too shall pass'.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I saw a person at an ATM or an old school arcade game.

Then I saw a person sitting at a counter, on a laptop.

I saw this crystalline, geometric, form, glowing against a dark field...I also saw it for conspiracytheoristIAM, I think it represents a circuit board.

The message for you: You are too reliant on technology and you need to find your way back to nature.

This is weird: I saw a dark form, but when I shifted it the face of Pennywise the clown showed up. It would appear and disappear over and over. I think it's meant to represent your deepest fears, but really it's all in your head. Fear takes the form of what terrifies you the most and it only has the strength you give it. Does this make sense at all???

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

I saw a big creature with branches for legs....but unlike Rhiannon's this was a 'gentle giant'. A frog/diver was swimming toward it- this is you.

I saw you walking on a sidewalk with people around you. Sometimes you were visible, sometimes not. This is how you feel?

I saw you carrying a basket of food to give to others. You have a very generous nature.

I heard "happy life" and "joyous" so I guess you get to enjoy all the good karma you've racked up!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Oh crap, I totally forgot about the object. I just did a regular reading. Sorry.

First I saw a bird riding on an elephant.

I saw a guy (you?) tossing some smallish object, like a hackey sack or a wad of paper? Or perhaps juggling?

I heard "yours will be found in the dark half" but there's nothing ominous about that, I just shifted the crystal to the darker portion and I saw a glowing wall of computer monitors/circuit board/grid/glowing points of light like what's visible from space.

Same message for you as for xtrozero: You are too reliant on technology, you need to find your way back to nature.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm seeing this post for the first time, even though you posted it Feb. 20.
wow!
I will be checking ATS again in about 21-24 hours and would like it if we could "make a connection".
**Please send a response if interested

I cooperated on a open invite to RV before (as a skeptic) and it was sorta an eye opening experience.
It did change my "view".

In your initial response be specific as to your criteria.

I'm Eastern Standard Time here and free in the evening.
So let's get both ends of communication open (get syncronized).
And let it rip!

edit on 23-3-2015 by grubblesnert because: SPACE

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

Greetings! I will 'read' you tomorrow. I usually ask for something pertinent to your life, something you will see or hear in the following 24 hours from the read, or a message you need to hear. I haven't tallied stats in a while, but I think I'm sitting on about a 75% hit ratio. A few complete misses, but at least mostly partial to total hits.

If you want to take a crack at my 'transmission' today....relax, clear your mind, picture a black mailbox with a red flag up. Open it, take out an envelope, open the envelope....see/hear what I transmitted today. Write down any impressions you get, don't overthink it. Relaxing and clearing your mind is the hardest part. Avoiding analytic overlay/cognitive overlay is the next hardest part.

I'll be back tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Actually in certain twisted ways this reading makes sense.

Rockaway Beach is next to the NYC Airports. I did take a trip overseas back in 2006 and would have been looking at Rockaway Beach as the planes took off or landed. Also there is a possibility I may be taking another trip to the same place in the somewhat near future.

As the song says "We can hitch a ride To Rockaway Beach.

I would call that a hit.

The devil holding the child. I can't explain it here but technically makes sense. Especially if I make the 2nd trip mentioned above.

The horse and the melted clocks. Makes sense in a odd way. I have been procrastinating terribly on a issue. Time flys. Time's running out. They're waiting maybe. Things are in limbo while they are waiting on me? Possibly. And the horse awaits it's horseman.

Speckles. Was it static or snow by chance? Cellular level and smallpox/measles I can't make a connection yet.

Overall the symbology made sense.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

I saw a person at an ATM or an old school arcade game.

Then I saw a person sitting at a counter, on a laptop.

I saw this crystalline, geometric, form, glowing against a dark field...I also saw it for conspiracytheoristIAM, I think it represents a circuit board.

The message for you: You are too reliant on technology and you need to find your way back to nature.

This is weird: I saw a dark form, but when I shifted it the face of Pennywise the clown showed up. It would appear and disappear over and over. I think it's meant to represent your deepest fears, but really it's all in your head. Fear takes the form of what terrifies you the most and it only has the strength you give it. Does this make sense at all???

Not sure... I'm 55 so I'm old enough to understand what you are talking about. I work with some cutting edge drones and cameras as a living controlled by computers, I guess looking at screens would be like an arcade game, but for real.

I do sit outside at night when the weather lets me to just smoke a good cigar and drink some good scotch to get away from a house of noise.

My only fear that I have is to lose one of my kids, like I can't fine one... Other than that one would see me as a very big guy with a lot of military experience that can truly handle many situations.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thanks for the reply.

Might I suggest actually taking a long walk in the country or in a park? Not just sitting outside for a scotch and cigar. Actually walking through the woods and observing the leaves and the branches. And pay attention to the animals, the noises they make and how they behave. The way ripples move across water. Stare at the sky for a while...look for shapes in the clouds. Gaze at the stars.

Where I am the wild plum trees are the heralds of spring. Amongst all these seemingly dead branches there are little patches of delicate white blossoms. You can smell them as you walk by. It has always been one of my top 5 things in the whole world! Maybe the 'message' for you is to step outside of yourself for a little while. Take a break from your ego and really be aware of you connectedness to the world...the natural world, not the world of man.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Cool! The 'Rockaway Beach' thing doesn't necessarily mean it will happen, it could very well just be me picking up on your thoughts about it. Like if it's something you've been mulling over and really considering, then your mind is kind of transmitting that idea.

I'm glad the 'time flies' came through in the official reading! I didn't even think of that until I was looking up the Dali painting to add to the post. That's when I realized the bird was taking the place of the clock. It's funny, but I swear the readings continue AFTER the readings. Like, I'm still fine tuning things as I'm typing the posts. -Twilight Zone theme-

As for the 'cellular level' 'smallpox/measles' give it another 24 hours, maybe it will crop up.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thanks for the reading, but nothing seems to connect for me. I'm not a tech guy...don't have a smart phone....use the computer of course....live in the country and get plenty of fresh air.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join