It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

I've got room for you tomorrow! Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: YogaGinns

I heard "pitcher plant". So maybe be on the lookout for something/someone that's too good to be true. Tempting- nothing but trouble.

I saw a large snow capped mountain with a road winding up it. On top of the mountain was a large guy with a house on his head. In his hand he held a pipe? plane? whale? ....lol! I looked and looked and could not figure out what he was holding!

I saw a fossil fish, but it was alive. So maybe there's something in your life that should be dead and buried, but it's still swimming freely around.

LadyV:

Thank you so much for the reading. I will go with this one is a HIT.

Pitcher Plant: first response is that I had to run around this morning watering my house plants as they have been rather neglected lately. Tempting, nothing but trouble: have been looking for a supplier of Rudraska beads and found one not far from here. Pricing and delivery are excellent but am just not sure (hesitant) about the company itself...I will need to investigate them further. Thanks for reaffirming my existing paranoia.

The road up the mountain and a man with a house for a head and possibly holding a pipe: We are currently experiencing plumbing problems with a leak in the bath (most likely a pipe) and I am thinking that maintaining a home is an "uphill battle". Maybe a stretch for a meaning.

I saw a fossil fish, but it was alive: I have been researching "Orthoceras" which are fossils imbedded into black rock that are cut into shapes and highly polished. I have had a piece of paper with "Orthoceras" on it beside my computer for over a week now. As for it being alive, I not sure where that part is leading. I wire wrap these stones and sell the pendants as jewellery. See the link below for a picture.

Orthoceras

These are just my immediate reactions to your reading. Will give it the 24 hours to see if anything becomes more clear to me. I appreciate your time and efforts and am thoroughly fascinated by what you are doing.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

edit on 7-3-2015 by YogaGinns because: changed link

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm post 462...very special number...read me...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

Oooohhhh awesome! Love the link! I just saw the fossil fish, the rest was my interpretation. So, rescind the bit about 'something in your life that should be dead and buried' and it's a hit.

I've been looking into getting a new/bigger crystal ball. Mine is only 3". I'm so tempted by labradorite spheres, I would love a fossil sphere like in your link. But I hold the ball up to the light and see the images in the inclusions, so I need to stay on task and find another quartz sphere. It wouldn't surprise me if down the road I end up with a whole collection of spheres!

I LOVE the explanation for the guy on top of the mountain! Lol! This just affirms my observation that when I see the various mountain slopes for people it's representing the level of challenge in their life at that time. Gentle slope= fairly easy going. Steep, rocky slope= hard times

Thanks for participating!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: BlueMule

I knew you were worried about your wife's procedure so I was thinking about that.

I heard "Routine" "Smooth" "Everything will be ok"

Yup, everything went good. 😀

I asked to be shown what body part the procedure had to do with, just to validate, and heard "Kidneys"

Well, the 'something important' that she underwent was an ayahuasca ceremony for her depression and anxiety. It was her introductory ceremony, and it set a good tone for the ceremonies to follow.

I saw a frog and an owl. Both good omens. Wisdom and luck and adaptability.

I've been watching for synchronicity having to do with frogs or owls. Didn't note any.

Maybe not so symbolic, I saw a bird pecking on a loaf of bread. Maybe to show your appreciation to the universe y'all could feed the birds?

Good luck Saturday, I will pray for you both.

I had her feed the neighborhood birds shortly before the ceremony began. The walk did her some good, calmed her nerves.

Thanks again 🙋

👣

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Thank you ladyvalkyrie for the reading, sadly i cant find any connections to things you have read. sorry

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hi LadyV:

a reply to: YogaGinns Oooohhhh awesome! Love the link! I just saw the fossil fish, the rest was my interpretation. So, rescind the bit about 'something in your life that should be dead and buried' and it's a hit.

Having slept on your reading this part makes so much more sense. A year ago (almost to the date) my husband, Iwinder, would have died in our kitchen had I not decided to work from home due to a snow storm. Fortunately I was there to call the ambulance, it was a very tense situation to say the least. I am so gratefully to have him still "swimming along" beside me. That has been on my mind a lot lately but the paper with the word Orthoceras on it was the first reaction to your message.

I've been looking into getting a new/bigger crystal ball. Mine is only 3". I'm so tempted by labradorite spheres, I would love a fossil sphere like in your link. But I hold the ball up to the light and see the images in the inclusions, so I need to stay on task and find another quartz sphere. It wouldn't surprise me if down the road I end up with a whole collection of spheres!

I have a piece of Labradorite in my gemstone collection and it is beautiful. I am sure that a sphere would be very expensive as my piece wasn't cheap for its size. You may want to find a touchstone to try first before go to great expense. Labradorite has almost a reflective quality that may not be suitable to remote viewing. Research it in more depth, also I don't think you can go wrong with quartz.

I retract my statement above as I did an e-bay search and found many spheres very reasonably priced compared to what I paid. If you do decide to get one I would love to know how it works for you.

Thanks again for the reading and I will continue to watch your progress. Be sure to put yourself first and do not burn out.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

Labradorite

edit on 8-3-2015 by YogaGinns because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2015 by YogaGinns because: spelling

edit on 8-3-2015 by YogaGinns because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2015 by YogaGinns because: additional information

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Thanks for the reading! hmmm... Unfortunately I would have to say that this is a miss unless some of those things you saw represent and are symbolic for other things in my life...then its partial. The sunset makes sense, I visit the Cayman Islands a couple times a year and there's always an orange sunset, but thats an ocean, I'm rarely near the lake except for the odd camping trip. The lake could be this lake I went to last year, friends and I found this incredible camping spot that I see us going back to every summer. Not sure about the big tower or tree though, again, could be symbolic for something else I am not connecting. The only big tree is in my backyard, used to have a tire swing. Very big old tree, but tower.. not too sure.

"Membrane"? haha, I do enjoy the song Insane in the Membrane - Cypress Hill, but haven't heard it recently lol, maybe I should? I can't connect the sheet and cells with holes either =(. I did watch a video yesterday that showed 3D printing of real food, and the early stages looked like a membrane covered with holes and cells. Maybe you saw what I saw at the exact time you read me?

Ok, the skeleton swan just creeped me out. I think this was the closest thing you hit on. I feel like I am below my potential in many area's of my life. There are many things in my life have been a great challenge and have not yet overcome. Something that could be neglected... hmm.. either my body or my family and friends? or just the potential I believe I posses and not being where I thought I would be by now. I hope that's it, because that skeleton swan is creepy, I don't want to die!!! lol!

As for the nuts... don't worry no body is saying that about you. However, I would say that most of my friends describe me as this. None of my friends are into conspiracies and truth seeking as much as I am. I sort of feel like Neo in the Matrix haha. Nuts could also represent poker, which I have bene playing a lot lately. When you play Texas Hold'em and you are holding the two cards in your hand that make the absolute best hand with the cards on the table, its called "the nuts".

And last, the seahorse and humming bird thing, no idea. Maybe I eventually get tired of this world and fly off into the sunset on the back of a seahorse/ hummingbird looking alien race when I decide to leave Earth.

I appreciate the reading, and if you want to give it another shot be my guest. I enjoy this stuff and am a believer. There are a few things I thought you would pick up on by I guess its part of your training. I wonder if you could tell me if you think I have psychic abilities, I think I have the potential, who knows.

Thanks again, Acehigh91

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hmmm....looks like I'm slipping. Lol!

BlueMule....partial

acehigh91 and baldric....miss

Sorry I skipped yesterday. I was bragging to my mom about how I'm better and I think I jinxed myself, spent most of yesterday in bed. No biggie, I'm generally super healthy, and EVERYBODY has been sick around here. I will do some readings once I get some good light, I will really take it slow and try not to rush...I think that's where the mistakes creep in.

@yogaginns Yeah, I don't think the labradorite will work for scrying, but dang it's beautiful!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Hope you're feeling much better.
Perhaps it was just a way for your Self to get you to take a day off!

It's a weird thing with getting sick. Depending on what's wrong, it seems it can either make a person much more sensitive or totally wash out everything. Doesn't seem like anyone just stays around their usual average in respect of reading success.

Anywho I'll check back in later on and see how you're going.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello, hope you are feeling better! Just checking in to say I am still in

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Complete miss, sorry for the late reply, I was on a college visit/ interview.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey take your time. Health comes first. Get a good rest.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hi, I'm on page 6 and have been following your responses. Please don't forget me and don't worry about object I asked to be identified. A general reading will be great ...thanks.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thank you for the extra details.
No problem, I wasn't trying to match the picture to any specific person.
But this can probably mean something for later. If anything shows up, I'll let you know.

And know I let you know :
I just come back from a stay, with my wife and daughter, in a US enclave on French teritory : Disneyland.
I think I figure out the meaning of the blue hippo ... it's a little bit long to explain but we now have a private joke to share.

Cheers again Lady !

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi ladyvalkyrie,

I've read the first 8 or so pages, and find RV very interesting, especially with you trying to predict the future with it. Most of the RV stuff I've heard had more to do with spying 'real time' or trying to see into the past.

If you still want to practice, consider me signed up for whenever you get to it, and I will def. give you feedback. There was one description you had in the beginning pages that made me think... Hey did she see me coming to this thread in the future? lol but I think what you described could apply to a lot of people probably.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thanks all! Sorry for the hiatus. On top of still being ill, I've been dealing with some drama-rama. Pedestrian drama: the mortal enemy of the zen state. Lol!

Hopefully folks are still checking in. I will do my best to knock out a few today. It's foggy right now, hopefully it burns off and I get some good light to work with.

@ theultimatebelgianjoke I'm picturing a fat lady in a blue dress. Lol! I'm here in Texas and when I see fat ladies wearing cow print I can't help but snort/snicker to myself!
* for the record, I'm no Kate Moss and I know it's mean to make fun of overweight people.....but dang, lay off the cow print, it's just too tempting!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Great to see you back! Your health (and your family) always comes first so don't worry if you need a little more time. We're a patient bunch, so we can wait a little.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Dumbass

I've got room for you tomorrow! Thanks for the reminder.

Thought you were talking to me for a minute there hyuk hyuk

Sending you some hearts and good vibes, take your time, and just for #s and giggles, do you think you can see where Putin is? lol No pressure or anything, just figured we could add it to the Putin missing thread ; D
edit on 13-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: because I made the symbol for a heart with punctuation and a 3, and apparently this causes any text written afterwards not to show. Also happened with two dashes in a row fyi for enquiring minds ; P

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yay she's back!! Hope all is well.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join