It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I knew you were worried about your wife's procedure so I was thinking about that.

I heard "Routine" "Smooth" "Everything will be ok"

I asked to be shown what body part the procedure had to do with, just to validate, and heard "Kidneys"

I saw a frog and an owl. Both good omens. Wisdom and luck and adaptability.

Maybe not so symbolic, I saw a bird pecking on a loaf of bread. Maybe to show your appreciation to the universe y'all could feed the birds?

Good luck Saturday, I will pray for you both.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

First thing I saw was a T rex (lol, there's one growling at me from the margin just to the left).

I saw a martini glass.

I heard the words "Faith" and "Wanton". Wanton definition- (of a cruel or violent action) deliberate and unprovoked.

This is important: I saw Han Solo trapped in the carbonite. This represented you. (I am pretty sure he was holding a book, but I'm not 100% on that, and not sure if it's pertinent if he was). You got to a certain point in your life/development and now you are frozen in that. It's up to you whether you want to remain in this state, or break free and continue your personal evolution.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Yes, you can get bleed-through from one target to another. That's something I found when practicing double-blind RV. About 10% of the time, my RV writeup was a complete miss for the target I was supposed to be doing but a strong hit for the next one. In that sort of situation it's more of a precog thing and frankly it's annoying because in RV the whole object of the exercise is to get the current target and not the next one! On the other hand it has its upside. I had a few times where my notes for the session's target just said "see previous session", because as soon as I started the RV I "knew" I'd done it as precog.

And yes, your first impression was very much wishful thinking.
Fortunately, removing dinosaur-laden steampunk westerns from the mix still leaves a vast array of possible genres, plots and scenarios, so I'm not giving much away by saying that.

I'll check back in tomorrow. If you get too overloaded and need a break then don't feel any need to get mine done, or anyone else's for that matter. Whenever you can is soon enough.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

We do feed the birds often, but it's been a while. I'll feed them today.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated. Would you like your feedback piecemeal, or all at once on Saturday?

👣

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I saw a man in a Japanese style robe, with antlers. Somehow this is like, your totem or something (I think).

I saw 2 bright slash marks across a dark background.

I saw a duck on water- which to me symbolizes that you appear to be graceful and chill on the surface, but just below you are paddling furiously just to stay afloat.

I saw a little boy sitting on some steps. He seemed sad, dejected...maybe even praying about something.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Right off I heard "Mundane" which it seems like it means your life is kind of boring and status quo right now. (which is actually a good thing, I think!)

But I was like "Come on I've got to give him something."

So I saw a beautiful weblike network....neurons.

I saw 2 figures with wild hair, one sticking straight up the other spiked up tall.

I heard "Blue Hippo" Lol! I have NO idea what that might mean!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrono0

I saw an Indian with a war bonnet, a coyote and a deer.

I also saw a road runner.

I heard the word "Weasel"

I saw a figure (you) with his back to me. To his left was a guitar. And on his right a skull was whispering in his ear. Sitting nearby and watching the whole scene was a seated figure. At first I thought it was a guy in his 20s or 30s, but then I thought he was older and maybe even a woman.
So maybe (this is just my guess, don't hold me to it) You are being tempted to pursue a career in music, but it's really not a good idea and someone close to you (your mother?) is powerless in the situation and is forced to sit back and watch.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It's fine if you wait. But may I ask if the procedure has to do with the kidneys? Like a dialysis stint or something? The less I know going in, the better. And I'm afraid that may have been my conscious mind trying to guess what kind of procedure it may be.

Yes, feed the birds! It will help you calm your nerves. Not to mention they'd love some full tummies!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The word Mundane, for the wiccans, is a reference to our secular lives, as experienced through our senses.

Indeed I have the feeling that I reached recently some sort of tipping point.
I know I still have to 'deliver' something ... not just sure about the timing.
But time is running short indeed.

The neuron-like network is something I often see from time to time, as a day-dreamer.
About the two figures ... That's quite interesting. Male individuals ? If by chance you found a nice pic that would match, somehow,your vision, don't hesitate to post.

LOL for the Blue Hippo. I could just be a clue for later. I don't know what it could mean at this stage, if I manage to give it any sense, I'll let you know.

Cheers anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: tallcool1

Sorry, I did you today and forgot to post:

I saw 2 figures (sisters?) the taller (older?) one had a cat head. The smaller (younger?) one was wearing a bonnet and appeared to be pregnant. They were both walking toward a skeleton tree, which was reaching out to them. Not sure if it makes a difference, but the smaller one was closest to the tree.

I saw a stark man's silhouette- like the Godfather or something

I saw a mother reading to her daughter. Very sweet, very Marie Cassatt.

I heard "Pizza". Lmao! Sounds good.

This is the best part I think:
I saw a dead bull carcass. Along with the word 'vanquished'. So to me that means you have, or will soon, conquer a beast of a challenge. ....then I guess you could have some pizza to celebrate! Lol!

Thanks Ladyvalkyrie! I am quite busy in real life right now, so I'm usually only able to check in for a little bit in the mornings. I also know to give 24 hours for something to resonate, but I can tell you right off the bat that I do have 2 sisters!
My older sister is actually my step-sister (4 months older), but she has been my "sister" for so long now that the "step" part doesn't matter. Although we have no common blood in our veins I still love her as if we came from the same parents. My stepmother (older sister's mom) is absolutely obsessed with cats, so older sister with a cat head really makes sense to me. And is unsettlingly accurate, so wow!

My younger sister already has 3 kids and was widowed in 2013. She is seeing another guy off and on now but I can't see her getting pregnant again especially since she has MS and the MS has made her unable to walk and the rest of her body is a real struggle to use. Not that she can't get pregnant, just unlikely... but perhaps the "pregnancy" is just a metaphor for something else that's not clear yet.

The bonnet, skeleton tree, stark man's silhouette, mother reading to daughter, pizza and the vanquished dead bull thing don't seem to point to anything obvious to me yet, but we will see and I will post again tomorrow morning at the latest and let you know if the rest makes sense by then.

So even though my 24 hours isn't up yet, you have already made an astonishingly accurate reading with the sisters and the cat head thing.

Thanks again M'Lady! I will be back to update by tomorrow morning.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks, sent you a pm. But check my thread out on past lives, if you get time and comment if you desire.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

If you have the time do a Dumbass.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It's fine if you wait.

Ok, I'll give you the bulk of your feedback on Sunday at the latest.

But may I ask if the procedure has to do with the kidneys?

Only indirectly.

👣

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: snowspirit

First thing I saw was a T rex (lol, there's one growling at me from the margin just to the left).

I saw a martini glass.

I heard the words "Faith" and "Wanton". Wanton definition- (of a cruel or violent action) deliberate and unprovoked.

This is important: I saw Han Solo trapped in the carbonite. This represented you. (I am pretty sure he was holding a book, but I'm not 100% on that, and not sure if it's pertinent if he was). You got to a certain point in your life/development and now you are frozen in that. It's up to you whether you want to remain in this state, or break free and continue your personal evolution.
i made a picture recently with my face on a t-rex and drank vodka last night, this morning it was -6F and the book i relate to life being recorded in some way.vodka last night.
edit on 5-3-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

2 figures:

I want to say the first one was a female....total 'bride of frankenstein' tall hair. Or maybe she was underwater and her hair was all floating above her?

The second was an older woman, or 'queen'- older, fabulous gay guy. With liberty spikes. I don't know how to put this nicely, but he/she was old and haggard but with a ton of makeup- still holding on to youth and beauty that left a while back. Lol! Please don't take any of this as an insult to any friends or family of yours!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Take your time, take care of yourself and your wife first.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

The 'pregnancy' may have just represented her mommy status.

Glad I nailed that one. I stared at it for quite some time trying to figure it out! Lol! One thing I've learned through this practice is not to discount things that seem unlikely or über strange! Some of my best 'hits' have been things that I almost didn't bother to mention.

Good luck vanquishing that beast!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie I saw a duck on water- which to me symbolizes that you appear to be graceful and chill on the surface, but just below you are paddling furiously just to stay afloat.

this is pretty much spot on

the 'man in a japanese style robe' image is intriguing. i can't immediately make a correlation between that and myself, yet it seems significant somehow. also, the sad little boy imagery pretty much represents my general psychological demeanour (absent of praying as i'm non-religious). good call.

thank you ladyvalkyrie

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Not sure what the T-rex symbolizes..or the martini glass (I no longer drink anything alcohol related). Although I've been in an altered state over the last couple of days because of a loss of one of my fur-babies...
Faith and wanton. Not sure. My beautiful golden lab just passed from kidney failure, that might be bringing faith into the picture. Very sad days at the moment....
The trapped in current development stage makes sense, it's something I've realized. Big changes happening
whether I was ready or not.....

The T-rex could be symbolizing my dog - it's been everything my head has been on the last couple of days.....

I'd say this was more of a hit than miss, especially rereading it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: mahatche

I saw a snow covered landscape with a highway cutting through it. But the snow was actually a white dragon curled up. So I was like, "Is that a good omen or a bad omen?" and heard "Danger". So, if it's snowy where you are you should probably avoid driving if you can help it. If you MUST go out, be very cautious.

I saw an old man giving a beggar child alms.

I saw a rat. (Possibly to do with Chinese zodiac?)

I saw a dirt bike or small motorcycle.

it seems like it's going to be a nice day, we aren't expected to have bad weather, but I'll keep you posted. I did drive through a snow storm last Friday though.

Alms is interesting because I was reading about the Aghori, and they live ascetically and it stuck out that they use human skulls for alms bowls.

The rat and dirt bike I have no idea, but it's still early.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join