It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi Lady V-

I thought I posted early in the thread, but now I can't find the post. Can you do me sometime soon? Pretty please?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. Like I told Exitt though, for every death there is a birth. So somewhere a sweet pup is waiting in the queue for you! Maybe not even born yet, but it can't wait to lick your face.

* The t-rex and martini glass seems to be bleed over from sanitizedinfo. He seems to have a knack for transmitting! Lol!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Cheddarhead

It puts me up to 10, but I'll get you in tomorrow. So, for Friday:
maxiain, yogaginns, leapass, acehigh91, blackmentalist, baldric, gumerick, justmike, cheddarhead and nullafides

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Hmm, this was on spiritanimal.info:
The meanings associated with the deer combine both soft, gentle qualities with strength and determination:
Gentleness
Ability to move through life and obstacles with grace
Being in touch with inner child, innocence
Being sensitive and intuitive
Vigilance, ability to change directions quickly
Magical ability to regenerate, being in touch with life’s mysteries

Seems to fit in with your inner child quite well. And you may cringe at the word 'praying' but maybe the boy is ruminating or lamenting or hoping for change....same thing. I would guess that the Japanese Yukata/obi represents an affinity, respect or interest in Japanese culture. Like I (think I) said- he represents your totem. And don't worry, you don't have to be religious to believe in symbols!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

Yeah, give it a day and see what pops up. I'll just put you down for a partial for now. That alms thing was very interesting!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Thank you for the extra details.
No problem, I wasn't trying to match the picture to any specific person.
But this can probably mean something for later. If anything shows up, I'll let you know.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: RoScoLaz4 maybe the boy is ruminating or lamenting

my mum died last month so this makes sense. the animal symbology was interesting, i can only hope i have some of those positive traits. thanks again

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I don't mind. In regard to what you wrote? I've substituted that particular emptiness with the love of my nieces and nephews. I love the stuffing out of them! I had considered teaching early education when I was younger but never did anything about it- which is fine because the older I get I've found I prefer being around kids in doses, rather than full-time. I am also a firm believer in the saying that if you can barely take care of yourself, you shouldn't try taking care of anyone else(including a child).

I'm sorry to hear about all the physical aliments you've suffered as a result of child bearing. I've seen my own sisters and my sister-in-law go through the motions and it's a real eye opener to say the least.

In regard to my "friend", he's someone from my past that I still think about.. on a daily basis, even. I had hoped at one point we would have a future together but it didn't work out that way. He was the love of my life, really. We no longer talk, something he decided. I'd like to think that he's moved on with his life and is happy.

Thank-you for the reading and I hope all this practice is providing you useful results!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Oh man! roscolaz4 I'm sorry to hear about your mom. That's going to take some time to regain any sense of normalcy.

liahn I'm sorry about your friend and any experience you feel you've missed out on. I do believe in fate, and if it's not meant to be, it just won't be. And I figured out long ago not to make any goals that involve other people, such as "I want to meet a great man and get married." Ultimately you have no control over anyone but yourself.

But it does sound like you've got lots of love to give. Like I said, when I go to my daughter's school all I do is talk to the kids like they are human beings (which they are) and act excited and interested when they tell me something. I am literally swarmed. Even when I go with them outside for recess, it's not just her class, but random kids from all the other classes. They just clamor over themselves to tell me about all kinds of crazy stuff! Maybe you could work out a symbiotic relationship with some kids from the local school. You give them attention, and they give you your kid fix- in small doses!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

a reply to: MoonBlossom

I heard "gravy" right as I was starting. Lol! So weird!

I saw a woman reading a book. But she had some kind of head covering. Almost like a nun. It kept coming back to her and I noticed there was lines on her skirt, like a music staff. So something to do with a choir perhaps?

I saw a figure all bundled up and tons of snow. Solid white background.

I saw a skunk.

Hello ladyvalkyrie! Well you had me initially perplexed at gravy - because to me gravy is BLEH and most unwelcome in my home! lol So I waited the 24 hours before posting, and just as I came to post my reply, it came to me!

But first, I will say that I do read incessantly, though with no head covering. However, due to the utterly frosty conditions as of late, (yes even inside!), I have been reading under my duvet for warmth - which is technically covering my head/a head covering! I have also been into reading about spirituality as of late, which would explain the nun reference, I believe.

As for the music staff and choir reference - I do sing (just not in a choir - though I did as a child), and have been playing around with the piano for the past couple of days, thinking that I should maybe attempt to write my own music!

Definitely tons of snow here, plus a white sky for days, so solid white for sure - welcome to my winter freaking wonderland. lol

The skunk reference was amazing - I have a very small stuffed toy skunk, that my siblings and I played with in childhood. It was probably a soft plush once upon a time, but as its base is like a beanbag, it had been used as a hacky sack a time or two!

Now back to the gravy - as I came to post this, I recalled that I have tickets to a play of "Grease" this weekend (like the Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta movie) - and grease is, IMO what gravy is made of!!

So I would call this reading a direct HIT - and to be honest, aside from the gravy, everything was really recognizable to me immediately!!

Well done, and thanks so much!
edit on 5-3-2015 by MoonBlossom because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have really enjoyed reading the thread from start to finish - the feedback is the best bit - so people who are lucky enough to get their turn, please feed back.

Lastly - Do me please!

Scally x

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

This is important: I saw Han Solo trapped in the carbonite. This represented you. (I am pretty sure he was holding a book, but I'm not 100% on that, and not sure if it's pertinent if he was)

Just looking at this again. Han Solo's copilot is Chewbacca. My constant sidekick is a shihtzu, and I used to call him Chewie (nickname), he kind of resembles him sometimes. About the holding a book, I post here from a smartphone
My little sidekick and I have those big changes to move forward with..As well as personal growth...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MoonBlossom

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback!

One thing this exercise has taught me is to go with my first impression and not edit. No matter how weird or unlikely something seems. When I saw the skunk my conscious mind was like "Really? How is a skunk just going to show up in this person's life? Maybe it's a squirrel or cat..." But I stopped myself and wrote what I saw.

Gravy/grease....a bit of a stretch, but combined with the other stuff I'll put you down as a hit. Thanks for playing!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

It's never good to be 'stuck' in one thing for long periods of time. Looks like you need to break free and keep moving! Good luck!

Adapt and overcome.

* If you have any questions that you really need answers to- such as how to proceed with a particular thing- go back in this thread and check out the pre-dream meditation exercise. I've only used it once or twice, but it's amazing!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You will never believe this...going back to original reading you gave me...maybe half was true and the other half Exitt's.

I was just doing some spring planting because the weather is beautiful today and put some new plants into pots. I had my gloves on and look at the name of plant..."little red riding hood". Now that IS a hit.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Scallywwagg

I agree, I love hearing what people have to say about some of these crazy things I see!

I have a full load today (10). But you are first in the queue for tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: tallcool1

The 'pregnancy' may have just represented her mommy status.

Glad I nailed that one. I stared at it for quite some time trying to figure it out! Lol! One thing I've learned through this practice is not to discount things that seem unlikely or über strange! Some of my best 'hits' have been things that I almost didn't bother to mention.

Good luck vanquishing that beast!

So I'm back again to give feedback. Other than the 100% hit on my sisters and the cat head thing I'm still not seeing anything that has to do with the vanquished dead bull deal - but it would seem to me that this might be something that takes a bit more than 24 hours to make sense. I don't know why I feel that, but that's what I think.

The skeleton tree reaching for my sisters with my younger sister being closer... I hesitate to post this, but it's perhaps a possible interpretation. My younger sister, as I previously mentioned, is suffering from MS and it is to the point where her legs are completely useless. Her arms are somewhat usable, but she is pretty much unable to do anything for herself. My older sister had problems with the blood vessels in her brain a few years back - to the point where we once rushed to the hospital thinking we may be saying our "good-bye's", but thankfully she pulled through. She does still have issues, but she doesn't have one foot in the dirt or anything at the moment - but still not 100% healthy.

Having said that, I wonder if the skeleton tree is a representation of death (as well as the dark man's silhouette?)? And since they are getting close to the tree that I'll outlive them? I don't really like to think about this, but with what they've been through and what they are going through it would seem to me that they may "go on" before I do - younger one first - even though statistically as a man I should have a shorter life span than they do? I hope this isn't coming out cold sounding, because having someone so close to you that has MS is absolutely heart rending - but barring some accident or other, I will most likely outlive her and my older sister as well...

I don't like to think that this is the interpretation of your reading, but I wanted to give you some feedback of what you saw and what it may pertain to.

Thanks again ladyvalkyrie and I will update again if anything else makes sense. The vanquished bull thing really has me curious!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I have not forgotten you...sorry I have been busy moving.
I will respond tomorrow or on Sun...Some here & some u2u
if that's okay. Just wanted to keep you posted & tank you for
your time.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Would you do a reading for me?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: mahatche

Yeah, give it a day and see what pops up. I'll just put you down for a partial for now. That alms thing was very interesting!

ok it's been over 24 hours, and I'm posting this update from the afterlife! Last night a dragon broke into my house and beat me to death with a toy rat then drove off on a dirt bike!

lol

but seriously, the closest I came to a white dragon was a window decal of a White T-rex Eating a stick figure family. The alms bowl was the only thing I could identify, but it's defiantly interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join