It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AbandonFaieth

Thanks. I'll put you in the 'partial' category. Since I did get one hit, but the rest is a miss.

We're all on the honor system here and it wouldn't be fair to take a complete 'hit' when it was really more like a 25% hit.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I ment more a hint towards what the next juncture might be. Nevermind.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I saw my name in today's list yay! Hope your well today
my husband and I are eager to read and respond .

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hi Lady, I volunteered on page 4.
Don't know if you gave it a try already but I didn't saw any reply ...
Could be I skipped it ...

If I happen to be among your 'no response' list, sorry.
Congrats for your success with your other tries.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie If you stepped up on previous pages and are actually willing to participate, please drop ANOTHER line.

still watching the thread

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Unfortunately some people's reading comprehension skills are lacking, so I've been skipping people in favor of the folks that are definitely willing to participate.

I've got you in the queue for tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Here is a technique that works without fail:

Get your question in mind. Lay down when you're ready to sleep for the night. No distractions.

Picture a garden. Everyone's is different. Just a beautiful, peaceful garden. Include a large fountain or pond. Hang out in your garden for a little while. Relax. Breathe deeply. Every time you exhale picture parts of your body melting away. Toes, heels, ankles, calves, so on. If thoughts or worries start creeping in, don't fight them, just let them pass and start over. Once you are fully relaxed to the top of your head then it's time to go even deeper.

Picture yourself stepping down into the body of water. Each step you are going deeper and deeper into your subconscious. Until you are in over your head and surrounded by murky darkness. Start swimming down. At the bottom of the pond is a chest. Swim down to it and open it. Inside is a blinding bright light. THAT is your answer.
Keep repeating the exercise until you fall asleep and I guarantee your answer will come in your dream.

If, like justmike has noticed, you wake up and don't remember your dream. Do it again the next night and specify that you want to remember it, or make a deal like "If there's a block for some reason, then please give me guidance or serenity in this matter." You're bound to get something.

Bonne chance!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK

I saw a rag doll with a big round head playing with a toy horse. (maybe you have a quiet daughter that likes to play with ponies?)

I saw a deer head mount. It's neck was made up of a rifle with a scope. (you and/or your hubby like to hunt?)

I saw a steep mountain overlooking a wide river.

I heard "chalk that up".

* I'm starting to think these various slopes might represent levels of struggle in people's lives. Gentle slopes are easy going. Steep slopes are hard times. So definitely let me know if you live in a mountainous area- which means it's literal. Or if you're going through hard times- which means it's figurative.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonBlossom

I heard "gravy" right as I was starting. Lol! So weird!

I saw a woman reading a book. But she had some kind of head covering. Almost like a nun. It kept coming back to her and I noticed there was lines on her skirt, like a music staff. So something to do with a choir perhaps?

I saw a figure all bundled up and tons of snow. Solid white background.

I saw a skunk.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

I heard "cistern". Had to look that one up afterward, apparently it's a waterproof tank or rain collecting barrel. But it's most often referred to the tank on the back of toilets. Lol! So how's your toilet doing?

I saw a single stem rose with a single leaf.

I saw 2 guys outside next to a tree. One had a leaf blower and one was in a suit with a briefcase.

I saw an Indian brave creeping through the darkness, weapon ready. On alert. Slowly making his way forward, very carefully/cautiously.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I live in a mountanious area (alaska) and am also going thru a bit of a rough time . so can it mean both? as for the others i will let you know in a day if anything else comes up. i have a son who is not quiet at all lol thanks lady ill get back to u !

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey I don't know where in the que I'm at, but my wife is undergoing something very important on Saturday. I'm pretty nervous about it. I hope you can get to me before then, and I hope you can tell me that everything will be ok.

👣

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Heard the word "Lucite"

I saw a crocodile swimming in the water- with prey in its mouth.

I saw a sexy lady sitting, with her arms back- like the mud flap girl.

I saw a basket of flowers, with a tall handle.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I saw a guy with long hair and a beard sitting in a booth reading a paper.

I saw an arm with a big knife stabbing something. As in "back stabbing" and heard 'violence'. Hopefully this is symbolic and not literal.

I saw a lady with wings on her head (hey fellow valkyrie!) behind bars. When it shifted she got out, but then disappeared.

I saw a ship in a bottle- a really intricate one- and somehow felt this represented YOU.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Liahn

Yours was very interesting:

First I saw a fetus. And I was like "Ew I don't want to talk about a fetus." But it was very insistent.

So then I saw a bride and groom standing by a railing with either the sun setting or the moon rising.

Then I saw a fairy carrying an envelope.

Then I saw a beautiful little girl fairy with long, curly brown hair and a flower in her hair.

I heard "Congratulations"

So....if there's a real fetus, I would bet it's a girl and....congratulations?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well I don't know a delicate way to put it, but I was thinking the rag doll maybe represented a child with like, a learning disability? It had an extra large head and it was floppy. But it was playing with a toy horse, so even if that's the case he was happy.

Hope this doesn't offend, I'm just trying to figure out why I would see a rag doll like this and not just a regular kid. That's why I guessed it might be a girl, because it was a doll.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want your business all out there.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Queue for tomorrow:
mahatche
bluemule
snowspirit
roscolaz
theultimatebelgianjoke

I could squeeze one or two more in, so if you already posted on an earlier page and are monitoring and willing to give feedback then please repost.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

Well I don't know a delicate way to put it, but I was thinking the rag doll maybe represented a child with like, a learning disability? It had an extra large head and it was floppy. But it was playing with a toy horse, so even if that's the case he was happy.

Hope this doesn't offend, I'm just trying to figure out why I would see a rag doll like this and not just a regular kid. That's why I guessed it might be a girl, because it was a doll.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want your business all out there.

I'm on tentahooks for my reading. Been checking in daily as you approach the page I posted on. Cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi ladyvalkyrie,

Please consider me for your practice. I have way too many incidents of coincidence and often put them down to some sort of ability but lack any real way to assess or measure them. Plus, i'm a bit of a skeptic which doesn't help. I am however, more than willing to support your efforts. Who knows, it could help us both.

Maxiain

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hi Lady V, I've been lurking all along and enjoying everything from both sides.

Just giving it a friendly bump as I do not want my name to fall off the list.
Not in a rush, but only want you to do mine when if feels right for you.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join