It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
chrono0 you're on the queue for tomorrow

maxiain lea pass acehigh91 blackmetalmist and yogaginns you're first on the list for Friday.

However, we've got some wretched weather rolling in, so I may get bored and do 2 sessions tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for their participation, I am definitely getting good practice!

edit on 4-3-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: added leapass

edit on 4-3-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: added acehigh91

edit on 4-3-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: added blackmetalmist

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
chrono0 you're on the queue for tomorrow

maxiain and yogaginns you're first on the list for Friday.

However, we've got some wretched weather rolling in, so I may get bored and do 2 sessions tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for their participation, I am definitely getting good practice!

Thank you for your efforts!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Sorry, I did you today and forgot to post:

I saw 2 figures (sisters?) the taller (older?) one had a cat head. The smaller (younger?) one was wearing a bonnet and appeared to be pregnant. They were both walking toward a skeleton tree, which was reaching out to them. Not sure if it makes a difference, but the smaller one was closest to the tree.

I saw a stark man's silhouette- like the Godfather or something

I saw a mother reading to her daughter. Very sweet, very Marie Cassatt.

I heard "Pizza". Lmao! Sounds good.

This is the best part I think:
I saw a dead bull carcass. Along with the word 'vanquished'. So to me that means you have, or will soon, conquer a beast of a challenge. ....then I guess you could have some pizza to celebrate! Lol!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Hey Ladybvalkyrie, my apologies if I missed the reading you did for me, but I just scrolled through every page and I believe I was missed. I posted fairly early around pages 6-10 I believe, I'm actually having trouble finding it haha, but it was definitely more than a week ago now. If you haven't gotten around to me yet thats fine too. Just throw me on the end of the list or whenever is convent for you =)

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Do me ! I'm ready .

Thanks !

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: acehigh91

On my list I have you down for page 9. But I'm kind of skipping the order and giving preference to those who I will actually get feedback from.

Which would be you, so you're in the queue for tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

If you PROMISE to do a follow up 24 hours after my reading I can add you to Friday's group. Posting on here would be great, but if there's something personal feel free to PM me. The whole reason I'm doing this is practice and I need to know how I'm doing and I'm trying to figure out what symbols mean.

Probably a good 1/3 of the readings I've done, I've gotten no response. That's taking away from the people who are willing to actively participate.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I absolutely will follow up. I love helping out in these kind of things and i think that it's great that you are doing it. So, yes, i will definitely follow up and give you a response. Thank you again !

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey, can you please do me, having mixed dreams lately.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
In line from page 11 LadyV, no problem giving feedback within 24 hours. Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Alright, list is closed for Friday:
maxiain
yogaginns
leapass
acehigh91
blackmetalmist
baldric
gumerik

Waiting to hear back on quite a few reads, so if you've been 'done' please respond. There's no right/wrong answer. If it was a miss...tell me a hit...tell me a partial...tell me that too. And if it's personal, just PM me. Thanks all!
edit on 4-3-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I think perhaps you've tuned into something that I've always wanted for myself. Simple, isn't it? Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances in my life.. not possible. At least IMO. And if it's related to someone I know, then I am glad for him.

Definitely a hit for me, ladyvalkyrie. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thanks. Just remembered the man's head in my reading. you are correct as only few days ago was researching JFK.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Thank you for reading me twice, you really didn't have to. This time i have to decipher symbols i don't immediately recognize but i will be thinking about it. Just wanted to say i think you're so brave for doing this online reading a bunch of strangers while it is so much easier doing it for people close to you. One hell of an exercise ey

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Liahn

Sorry to get über personal, but I take it to mean you want marriage and a baby?

After 2 failed marriages I realized that it just wasn't working for me. And nearing 30 my biological clock was ticking. So, I got a friend to be a donor and had a baby on my own! Now I'm 36, still single, but with 2 beautiful children. Single mother by choice is a thing, and I'm extremely happy about it. If the problem is biological and you physically can't have babies I have this for you: pregnancy is a HUGE pain in the @ss! It's painful, miserable, tiring, draining. It destroys your body. I've got carpal tunnel and a hernia that needs surgery to fix. During both my pregnancies I had nausea, fluid build up, sciatica. Then there's the weight gain that doesn't magically go away when the baby evacuates. Lol! My point is, pregnancy is not all it's cracked up to be. If you have the aching motherly desires you should totally look into adoption. Or barring keeping one for yourself, you could volunteer for one of those big sister programs or something. Kids need to be loved, and they thrive for attention and sadly because they are kids they get overlooked. Whenever I volunteer at my daughter's school I am SWARMED by the kids. They clamor over themselves to tell me stuff....because I actually listen and respond to them.

Just some thoughts.

Be sure and hit me back if your friend calls with some news!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

Actually it's easier with strangers. The less information you know, the better. The biggest obstacle is cognitive overlay. It's a tricky balance. On the one hand, you HAVE to use your conscious mind to identify and describe what you see. On the other hand, if you go overboard in your interpretation/description it spoils it.

I actually haven't read anyone I know, and I really don't want to. I know that my conscious mind would be adding all kinds of crap based on what I know about them.

Thank you for participating, and I'm praying for your cousin and aunt. Be sure and keep me updated.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Yup. The way he was facing the brains would have been going out the back left. That was him.

My dad (Jim Marrs) wrote "Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy" it's supposed to be the definitive sourcebook on the whole shebang. If you're interested you can PM me and I could get you an autograph- either send a copy to be autographed, or purchase a copy directly from him.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Hi again!

Sorry for not responding sooner; I've not spent much time on ATS the last few days. Anyway I wanted to thank you for your comments about writing in general and yes, it's just like you say: getting it finished is the hard part! (Like a lot of things in life, really.) I can see that you must have put a lot of time and creative energy into your own published work.

More on topic to the thread, I've now caught up again and it's great to see members giving you feedback. It's a shame some haven't but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Also, a couple of very specific key words/phrases you mentioned in readings for others not too long after my last reply to you had my jaw metaphorically hitting the floor, because they were precisely words/phrases that I had used in my writing during the prior 12 hours or so. It was not just those words/phrases, though. It was their combinations within your posts . So, possibly a bit was coming through. I won't go into details now because that could create unwanted overlay for anything you may read for me when you reach me on your list (and I know it's a long list!) but I'll fill you in on them afterwards.

Meanwhile, best regards! I think you're doing great. No-one gets 100% hits all the time. If they claim to, frankly they're just spinning BS.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Good to hear from you! Great minds think alike! As Exitt proved, other targets besides the intended one can apparently infiltrate the reading. Due to this, I've added a step to my routine. Right before I start reading I picture myself with a bow and arrow, draw back and hit a bullseye on a target. Hopefully this helps to be true with my aim.

I can't wait to try to 'see' your book! I knew I was forgetting someone, so I've added you to the queue for tomorrow.

* When I read your first post I pictured you writing a steampunk western with dinosaurs! Lol! But that was probably just wishful thinking!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

I saw a snow covered landscape with a highway cutting through it. But the snow was actually a white dragon curled up. So I was like, "Is that a good omen or a bad omen?" and heard "Danger". So, if it's snowy where you are you should probably avoid driving if you can help it. If you MUST go out, be very cautious.

I saw an old man giving a beggar child alms.

I saw a rat. (Possibly to do with Chinese zodiac?)

I saw a dirt bike or small motorcycle.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join