It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Take 2:

I heard "quantify" "equipment" and "fury"

I saw a gentle sloping hill with a few pine trees on it.

I saw a big electronic console- lots of little knobs and do-dads.

I saw a man's face laying on its side with his brains being blown upward...BUT I think it's quite possible that something was being put IN as opposed to blown OUT.

I do think Sir Francis Bacon was really for you yesterday. He's YOUR patron saint! Maybe look to him for answers.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I haven't read this thread but I've done a bit of rv myself during altered states of consciousness. Take a peek at me if you dare! 🙋

👣

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

I read you 'for real', here ya go:

First of all, when I was asking for a message to give you the word "important" was interjected. So I was like, "Please give me a message for Exitt." and it became "important message". So I guess this is important.

First I saw a column of wings and feathers. Very majestic and impressive. Whirling and twisting, flexing and contracting.

Then I saw a fantastic steampunk Icacrus. A man with really cool strappy gear and HUGE gorgeous wings. He was soaring high in the sky in bright bright light. I don't think 'steampunk' was pertinent, that's just MY aesthetic. And I don't think it was actually Icarus, because that was a cautionary tale.

I saw the white figure of a woman clutching a black book. She was in a darkened room and there was someone in the bed. (I'm pretty sure it was back in the hospital). Here's the important part: behind her the curtain was drawn back. It was beautiful and bright outside with trees. The whole world. Right there behind her, and she had her back to it.

Feel free to PM me if you feel the need.
*hugs*

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AbandonFaieth

Hope you are still monitoring. Here's the only new one for today:

I heard the word "rectify"

I saw a beautiful girl, she was just barely there and she disappeared almost immediately.

I saw a really cool horse or dragon head, with the webbed fin things coming out of its jaws and smoke whirling from the nostrils and blowing back over the head.

I saw castle ruins on a lake....like the have in Scotland and such.

This is silly, but: I saw a really cutesy, cartoony bear reaching up and shaking hands with a chipmunk. Lol!

I was officially done with your reading, but I heard "abandonment". I'm assuming that ties with "rectify".

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Well I'll give it some time and come back to you. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815

No personal heart problems.

But... Just found out last night that my grandmother is having really bad heart issues....

Monkeys battling - my children fighting?

No tuxedo surfer in my life at the moment?

If consequence ends up being that I didn't call my grandmother to talk to her tonight and it was the last chance, I will be devastated. Spot on though with the the heart thing.

I saw a man in a tuxedo- complete with tails- surfing. He looked to be more on a road than a wave, but he was really working at balancing.

This sounds like a person who is working hard to balance obligations and pleasure.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I would really like to figure out what the bird/butterfly hovering in front of a woman's profile/face means.

Could it be that you have been experiencing a great desire to just fly away or have some more freedom or have a trip planned?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thanks for this!

Well i know i have 24 hours to see how things go and i will keep you updated, but you did hit one already.

I recently started to Vape instead of Smoke cigarettes, the dragon/horse creature could be something to do with that seeing as the clouds of vapor are pretty good sized.

as for the rest. i will keep you up to date!

thanks again

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AbandonFaieth

Good, I'm glad I added the bit about the smoke! It wasn't like he was spitting fire, it was streaming back up over the head. It took me a minute to figure out how to describe it. For the rest: give it a day and see what happens.

Good luck...to me!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I agree. I bet it has something to do with balancing. The tuxedo could symbolize work, or it could also have to do with performing or weddings. *shrug* It all depends what the target is up to at this point in their life.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I disagree on this one. It's not like a 'fly away and be free' type of thing. It's like a love and appreciation of nature/beauty. Maybe it's symbolizing the target. Maybe someone close to them. Maybe it symbolizes blessings because the birds/butterflies are 'kissing' the woman and making her smile. The overall image is very beautiful and joyful. No one's given me clear input on that one, so I'm really not sure.

It's like someone's yelling at me in another language and they keep saying the same thing over and over. But darn it, I still don't know what it means! Lol!

Thanks for you input!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Always good for people to look for what may fit in their own life not just at the exact literal meaning as I know you already pointed out.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So funny..I have one of those cake stands because I bake a lot..and I put a new cake on today.

Arcane can sum up a lot for me right now. A lot of secrecy is surrounding me. Family issues.

I see the boat as family and me being the one that fell overboard.

As for the man..not sure..will have a rethink in a day or two.

Thank you for your 2nd shot and for me this is a hit.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Yay! So glad to give you a 'quality product' Lol!

I wasn't sure how many were IN the boat, as they were huddled together. 2 or 3. Then of course the one in the water.

And the cake was lovely, my dear! Very lacey, pink...looked very nice on the stand. Not sure if the ACTUAL cake was pink, but the whole thing had a very pretty shabby chic vibe.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
OK I'll let you take a shot. So Please Do Me. I was born dead, or still born. The pain killers they gave my Mom stopped her heart as well while giving birth to me. And I have been dead or have been through cardiac arrest 3 times since. Once for25 minutes. And I am struggling with the fact that I pick up on what people are thinking and doing, especially if I'm really stressed or have something heavy on my mind.
So I too am very interested in y our little study.
Please get back to me if you so choose.
Thanks
anything that pops in your head when you read this. I have found my first feelings and thoughts rang true. in some cases, word for word in a matter of minutes. And I do not consider myself psychic or clairvoyant in anyway. But sometimes I can't deny what smacks me in the face. especially when other folks point it out.
thanks for your time
edit on 3-3-2015 by Leapass because: things needed to be added

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello ladyvalkyrie, I nearly forgot to check back (my friend accidentally shut my browser down grrr), and now I have caught up once again! I just wanted to wish you and your family well. That bug seems to do the rounds in the winter for sure. I have to say that this thread has been a wonderful read, especially to see the synchronicities play out!

Just letting you know that I am still here, I believe that I entered on page 5, but am in no rush.

Please take care of yourself, and take breaks as you feel the need...and thank you so much for taking the time to give of yourself like this. Blessings.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonBlossom

Thank you so much! We're all pulling through. We're in Texas....20 degrees one day, 80 by the end of the week! So everyone has been cruddy.

Folks like you who let me know that you are still checking in- and therefore willing to participate- I put stars by and bump to the front of the list. I'm so far behind and I've got over 30% no response rate. So, consider yourself 'starred'. I will put you in the queue for Thursday for sure.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Leapass

How interesting. One of my favorite books is 'Saved by the Light' by Dannion Brinkley. Apparently dying and coming back can have some profound effects on an individual.

I am super far behind, so I would say make yourself comfortable and check back next week for your own reading. Of course, you are more than welcome to read the thread for fun!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I've been following along and some of the readings you've given are pretty amazing! I meditate and have been learning more about it since last year- chakras, vibration/frequency. It's all so fascinating. I wish I knew about it when I was younger. I have a question? Do you experience light phenomenon in the eyes? Ex: Bright light encircling the outer corners of your vision?

I look forward to your reading!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thank you, I will be looking forward to it!

Also, if you ever have need to trade your temps for my -30 degrees Celsius (-22 F I think) - just say the word!! lol

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join