It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: Nochzwei

* See sueloujo's reading. This lady showed up in both and I'm not sure who she belongs to.
I saw the same short haired blonde lady next to the hospital bed. This time she was standing, with her head hanging low. I heard 'casket'. So the person who was in the hospital bed has now passed away.

I saw a big, ogre, giant guy....with 3 heads. Of course he's all ugly and angry. Stomping around and such.

I saw an old woman sending a girl out into the world. The girl was bundled up and she had a skeleton dog with her.

I saw a classical writer...Shakespeare? Sir Francis Bacon?

I saw a black figure pushing something, there was a little gargoyle guy trailing behind. It was like the wicked witch of the West with one of her flying monkeys, only she was playing Curling, pushing something forward ahead.
Thanks, Im a he. You are kind of right with resonate and the blonde girl, her hair almost shoulder length. I do resonate with her intimately in my obe's. Yes something about classical writer with a manuscript, except that I am the writer of the scientific manuscript, all in the same obe with this blonde girl.
Not sure about the hospital bed, though I came out of a hospital about a month ago after being there for a week. I'll post if I remember more.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:23 AM
a reply to: Peeple

So at first the reading didn't resonate....but after I clarified, would you say hit or miss?

Yesterday I kind of rushed it, and it's looking like I bombed. Mental note: you can't cut corners or the results will suffer.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:38 AM
a reply to: Nochzwei

Thanks for the input. You've got 24 hours for results too.

At first I thought the classical guy was Shakespeare, but was like NO Sir Fracis Bacon. He was into science too. Here's some of his quotes you may enjoy:
Bacon Quotes

Apparently he's the one that coined "Knowledge is power." ...pretty impressive.

And the blonde lady did have mid length hair- I just looked back and saw I said 'short' if it had been chin length I would have said 'bob'. It's really strange that the same image came up in 2 separate readings. Not sure what that means.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:47 AM
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I am sorry this maybe will remain unsolved a while longer, i feel for some reason.
But as soon as it hits i'll let you know. The pictures you used spoke to me so at least it was a "solace cookie".

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:12 AM
I was out of my medication for about a week- part of the reason for my overwhelming anxiety. Sunday I got my prescription filled. Now I seem to be dishing out misses. Very interesting.

My anxiety med is Neurontin, it's actually a seizure medication, it depresses the entire nervous system.

So the question is do I want clarity and anxiety? Or peace of mind from a dulled mind? Sorry but I'll forfeit RV talent and much more, my anxiety is horrible and difficult to live with.

We'll see what these newer results bring in. *shrug*

I will be more careful with my technique today, like I said yesterday I rushed it. That might explain the poor results.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:27 AM

You have to feel comfortable. Anxiety is not nice and not a constructive state of mind. Be a good girl and take you medicine

Seriously maybe it is just a matter of tuning, like a guitar when moving from a warm to a slightly colder environment. Maybe you just have to find the right pace.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:33 AM

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: sueloujo

@Exitt Was it sueloujo's that felt like yours? Little Red Riding Hood with boxing gloves, and a woman saint with a sword? I can't remember what else there was. We're about to go to bed and I don't have my notes.

Yes i believe it was mine somehow.

Yesterday around 13:00 (my time) i went to buy some children dvd's for my boy who's leg is swollen and painful and he can't move around as much so i bought " Hoodwinked Too ". We watched it together.

Around 17:00 i got a FB message from my aunt, blonde short haired lady who was informing me about my cousin who is in hospital for brain surgery and not doing so well.

Only one part is missing, woman with a sword. You replied to sueloujo about 20:30 my i will be watching out for it today.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:43 AM

well, Lady Val, Thank you so much for the reading! I gave it the 24 hours as instructed. I was unable to make connections with your reading. I was recently at a retirement party with 5 tents set up like a butterfly, 1 long one down the middle, and 4 small circular tents off to the side, maybe like wings...

The Native Warrior holds no meaning for me, except maybe as a view to my soul, or something.

And i saw a version of the word amplify at my job. Amped.

so i dont know if this was a hit or miss, but i am grateful to you for trying. Thanks again, and good luck.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:06 AM
a reply to: Zona

The warrior guy was symbolic, I'm sure. The smaller guy was trying to pull him down. Maybe there's something massive that you're trying to tear down? Some kind of seriously daunting task?

For the butterfly and the word, I'll take a hit. That's why I throw out 3 or 4 things. Then if 2 are right I take it as a hit. BUT I will only count a hit with your blessing! I'm no cheater. lol

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:09 AM

Thanks so much, I'm bummed by this flood of misses. It may very well be technique. Yesterday I rushed. I take violin lessons and that's ALWAYS my problem. You start rushing or getting sloppy and the violin will tell you! My teacher gets onto me pretty much every lesson!

The Neurontin IS making it harder at least. I would see 3 or 4 things and have trouble remembering them long enough to write it down. Oh well, it feels better to be back on my meds.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM

No problem ...I see that Exitt does believe it is her strange...I just knew it wasn't mine so you did do good in a way

I will check back soon to see if you had time to do anything for me. Take care.

the link with the stained glass..was ..I was trying to fine a stained glass repairer online because my niece has moved into a house with some beautiful stained glass and i wanted to have some of it restored and cleaned as a gift to her.
edit on 3-3-2015 by sueloujo because: add a sentence

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
a reply to: Exitt

1. I am sorry about your son. I know how terrifying it is when your child is sick or injured. I'm glad he's ok.

2. This is SO interesting that you managed to infiltrate my readings! Lol! I think because you are emotionally charged and really focusing on me, hoping for some answers you managed to drown out my other, more passive targets.

3. Little Red Riding Hood with boxing gloves= Hoodwinked Lol!

4. Female saint- I've been doing some digging. I thought maybe it wasn't a sword, but a cross she was holding and found this:

St. Teresa of Avila is the patron saint of headache sufferers. She was born in Spain in 1515. Her mother died when she was 14. Her father placed her in a convent to protect her from the world. She struggled to balance her love of God with her need for friends and fun. She eventually joined the Carmelite Order. She was a mystic and a poet and an author. She is considered a Doctor of the Church Her feast day is celebrated on Oct. 15

The sword symbolizes a warrior saint. So I think she is fighting for your cousin.

Here is her wikipedia entry:
St Teresa of Avila
Which includes this:
Let nothing disturb you.
Let nothing make you afraid.
All things are passing.
God alone never changes.
Patience gains all things.
If you have God you will want for nothing.
God alone suffices.

— St Teresa, The bookmark of Teresa of Ávila

5. IF it was your cousin and aunt I was seeing. And IF your cousin doesn't pull through. I can offer you this:
For every death there is also a birth. The universe is a perpetual motion machine and the fuel is opposition. There is always balance in life. People come into our lives and they leave our lives, nothing is constant. Humans are like light- we behave as particles AND as waves. As individuals we are particles, but in the bigger picture we move in a wave pattern. For every trough there is an equal and opposite crest.
I used to work in a hospital and I was there in many families darkest hour. I will tell you that the person dying was always fine with it. It was the family that was desperately holding on and being upset and sometimes irrational. Pain is certain, suffering is optional. It wasn't death that was destroying their lives, it was themselves. Death is natural, and everything in nature is beautiful and perfectly designed.

6. Here's your homework assignment: you are clearly full of apprehension, angst and worry in your life right now. Almost to the point of frantic, I would say. You need to deflate. Go out in nature. Go somewhere where you can be surrounded by nature as much as possible. Get comfortable. Sit and clear your head for 30 minutes. Don't think about your son, your aunt, your cousin, your bills, your job, your husband....nothing. Make your mind an empty bowl. Breathe in deep through your nose and out through your mouth. Picture your breath as a loop, coming into your body, circling, leaving your body, circling. Picture your muscles melting. Release all your tension. Da sein. Just be. If thoughts creep in (which they will) let them pass, don't fight them, just tell them 'not now I need to rest', and let them move on through. If you will do exactly this, I promise you will feel better afterwards.

Namaste- I bow to you, and offer my advice humbly and without ego.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:46 AM

It seems that a very emotionally charged Exitt commandeered your reading, and Nochzwei too. Lol! Very interesting! The light is terrible right now, it's been overcast for days. I will wait a few hours and see if it clears up. I will do you and Nochzwei and Peeple again. I will also be more careful with my technique. Hopefully you will get a more accurate reading this time. Stay tuned!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM

I'm so sorry that i disrupted your readings but when i wrote my first post on here i thought - let me send her something what happened today, if she gets it, the rest of my reading should be more accurate and on point.

So can you imagine the next day when i read your reply to sueloujo ... i didn't want to say too much because it wasn't written for me but it certainly did resonate.

edit to may have figured out the lady with the sword/cross. My cousin has been battling brain tumor for many years now. I guess it's 3/3 for me.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Exitt because: .

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:39 AM
a reply to: Exitt

No problem at all. Obviously you needed it worse than they did. You are probably super stressed out, take my advice and take a 30 minute meditation for yourself. I promise the world will not stop spinning if you take a little break from it! Lol!

In an hour or so I will re-read the others and I will read you 'for real'.

You didn't disrupt anything, I just hope I can help you a little bit. That's really the point of all this anyway. xoxoxo

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:45 AM

* On a previous RV thread I saw an owl. The actual target was a pair of sunglasses, but the OP informed me that just out of frame of the photo was a coaster with owls on it. ....close, but no cigar!

Actually I think an owl fits very well as a representative of sun glasses. The large eyes of the owl are what we usually think of when we think of owl.
(if not one has already mentioned this..back to reading the thread)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:51 AM

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I was just painting this fox, weirdly.

And if I hit a deer later while driving somewhere...then you're dead..literally...on!

Thank you.

If you have ever painted a stag and it is sitting somewhere in a closet it could be the upside down one.
Like the art btw!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:58 AM

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I do have a strange salt and pepper shaker fetish,I recently gave away 2 skull shakers,2 train shakers and I am left with mine...again they are metal and unusual.

I love cooking so I want cool stuff in my kitchen.

Try again and zoom in on my personality and you might get it.
If you want another hint,let me know.

Are they Drums :-)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM

Take 2:

I heard the word "Arcane", which I did you the courtesy of looking up- understood by few, mysterious or secret

I saw a man. I want to say he's your husband, but don't hold me to that. He was mostly in the light, except for the left side of his face and there was a big black blob behind the left side of his head. Since he's facing me, that would be HIS right.

I saw a fancy cake on one of those nice little cake stands.

I saw a small boat with 3(?) figures in it. A 4th was in the water- he fell overboard, one in the boat was reaching out to him.

* Hopefully this is better for you!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:09 PM

Take 2:

Almost before I even started I heard "4 years", so I guess that's important.

Immediately I saw a figure walking down a slope full of brambles (you). Either you're actually taking a stroll through the woods, or it's symbolic of a struggle you're mucking your way through.

I saw a figure on a beach looking out. There were some black things out in the water (2 I think). So I'm going to say the person was watching boats, but I don't want to say that for certain. The beach was rocky, so I would almost say it's a lake as opposed to the ocean.

Then I saw a super cute little critter with a white face. I want to say 'hedgehog' but it might be a bear or dog.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>