It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need practice...willing targets please respond

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just a friendly check in, been following this since you started it, thre my name in the hat. Page 6 i think. No rush keep up the good work, seems you are getting quite a bit of hits.

Hope you are feeling better and that the Devil Spawn is not sick too

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

OMG! I was just watching TV and THIS came on:

Thought of you!

edit on 2-3-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AbandonFaieth

Thanks! I will try to knock a few out in a little while.

Hasn't slowed him down one bit:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Go for it , Im all for it. Looks like you have some work ahead so take your time.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Stat Report (If anyone knows how to post this to the beginning, let me know- I didn't see a way to do it.)

Total: 44
Hits: 21
Miss: 6 ...3 of which were specific objects/places which I warned I suck at
No response: 15 *eye roll*
?: 2 there were 2 that were kind of partial, not good enough to count as a hit, but not so wrong to count as a miss

Devil Baby is napping, so I will try to knock a few out!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I saw a dancing frog (but his skeleton was showing)

I saw a race car. Not a real one, like some kind of model. Speed Racer style.

I saw a figure doing a summersault.

I saw a man wearing a white t-shirt carrying in a bag of groceries in his left hand and something else in his right hand. There was water warping....so is it raining there in Myrtle Beach today?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I saw the Virgin Mary. Like, straight up, Virgin of Guadelupe. From one angle she was reaching out, from the other angle she was securely holding the baby.

I saw a sitting labrador dog.

I saw a militant looking guy holding a flag. Like Cuba...Che Guevara

Heard the word "Resin" or "Resonate" or "Resonance"

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

I saw Little Red Riding Hood....with boxing gloves. Dukes up!

Like a stained glass window, I saw a woman saint, almost like a nun, but she's holding a sword in front of her. I would almost say Joan of Arc, but she seems older and wiser than that.

You're big into girl power? Lol!

I saw a person lying in a stark white hospital bed. I almost thought they might be dead, but I clarified and heard 'hospital'. Beside the bed, in a chair, was a woman with short blonde hair. She was leaning her head in her hand, very tired and worn out from being there.
* Be sure you read Nochzwei's because this woman shows back up in his/her reading. Not sure who she belongs to.

I heard "Resonance"

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

* See sueloujo's reading. This lady showed up in both and I'm not sure who she belongs to.
I saw the same short haired blonde lady next to the hospital bed. This time she was standing, with her head hanging low. I heard 'casket'. So the person who was in the hospital bed has now passed away.

I saw a big, ogre, giant guy....with 3 heads. Of course he's all ugly and angry. Stomping around and such.

I saw an old woman sending a girl out into the world. The girl was bundled up and she had a skeleton dog with her.

I saw a classical writer...Shakespeare? Sir Francis Bacon?

I saw a black figure pushing something, there was a little gargoyle guy trailing behind. It was like the wicked witch of the West with one of her flying monkeys, only she was playing Curling, pushing something forward ahead.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I saw a small boy huddled up in a big dark cave. But above him was a benevolent woman's face, shining and luminescent like the sun. She was looking out for him.

I saw "The Kiss" by Klimt....except the guy had a beard.

I saw a 'curvy' woman (read- kinda fat, big boobs, big hips) in a red dress, but she had the head of a white bull. Someone you know, who happens to be a Taurus perhaps?

I saw a guy riding in a car. The only way he was driving was if he was in the UK, otherwise he was a passenger. He was wearing white earmuffs or headphones. Looking out the window.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I saw a person releasing a sea turtle back into the wild.

I saw a gently sloping hill, with a small, round tree and maybe some shrubs, but mostly bare. I got a very peaceful feeling.

I saw a wonky strand of DNA. Maybe you have a genetic illness?

I saw a railing, like in a courtroom, with a guy in a grey suit standing behind it. I heard the word "DON'T" Very adamant. So, if there's something you're considering but aren't sure about.....then DON'T. Especially if it has anything to do with legal matters.....DON'T just DON'T

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

It is kind of funny, because in what you are writing to others i can find myself a lot, in the one for me, not so much.

Especially the Taurus woman is a bit confusing. Maybe it is just good old Europa? Oh no then it is Hathor? Or Bat?
The other parts, yeah you maybe caught me wishfull daydreaming... headphones i'd guess and UK and a beard...
Yeah, I guess I want to dance and love that dude. Doesn't help me much, but I can see how this would be overly present to everybody looking my direction. I failed epically and have to cope with that.
May I bother you to say hi to Hathor from me and ask her what she wants now? Since her light still shines above the little playfull active me, caught in a dark cave.
Just noticed it fits perfectly.... Very beautiful symbols. Thanks.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopMondayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Lol! Yeah, could have been Hathor! She personified the principles of joy, feminine love, and motherhood. She is depicted as "Mistress of the West" welcoming the dead into the next life. In other roles she was a goddess of music, dance, foreign lands and fertility who helped women in childbirth, as well as the patron goddess of miners. Is that better? Good to know that a bull head can mean other things besides Taurus....good catch!
......Yeah I just read some more about Hathor and it's coming together. It said that she is said to be the mother of Ra and housed the sun. The image with the giant shining woman's face looking over the boy in the cave, I can't remember what I wrote ON HERE but in my notes I wrote Sun/Goddess. Sounds like you have someone very powerful looking out for you!

For the young man in the car....I didn't mean it was actually in the UK. He was on THAT side of the vehicle. As in the window was against his right side. Sorry for the confusion on that. The sky was kind of overcast and it wasn't actively raining, but looked like it had been.

I get the feeling you are male, is that correct? I was pretty sure the child in the cave was a boy, and the person in the bus/train/car was a guy....you? Either way I feel you fall into the more balanced/androgynous category. As in, if you're a female you have equal male tendencies. Or if you're a male, you're totally in touch with your feminine side.

And as for The Kiss:

Like I said I could see the mans face and he had a black beard. But just now to post the original, I realize that what I saw was reversed, like mirror image. The woman had dark hair and she looked a bit more revolted by it than this one. *shrug* Maybe this helps? Sorry for not being more clear the first time.

edit on 2-3-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: add info

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No I am the tall blond besides the bed.... Sorry couldn't resist, i am a lady too. The black haired woman in the mirror inverted image looked revolted? That's.... awesome!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So you're a female. Thanks for clearing that up! I was really confused!

Yeah, the dark haired woman was kind of like "Ugh, get off me. You're beard's scratchy."

Lol. My dad has a beard and there is NO WAY I could date a guy with a beard. Yuk.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: Exitt

If it was "I fall to pieces" by Patsy Cline YOU ARE GOOD! Lmao! That was stuck in my head real bad when I was driving home and I have no idea where it came from!

Well, the exact sentence i tried to send was 'Ladyvalkyrie, my son FELL and almost broke his leg'

Also one of the posts you wrote to someone else today is me i think, but i will still wait until it is my turn and see what you come up with. This is cool. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Scratchy, dirty, noisy, a little bit like a volcano... Ah sweet dreams. I always thought that's what every girl wants?
Thanks for doing this, it is always inspiring to read from you. I should really try your book. I love Lovecraft.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I was going to leave my reply till tomorrow but I was wondering if Exitt thought mine belonged to her because I am not "resonating" with it at all.

I am not into "girl power" at all...in fact quite the opposite but probably because I am older and a different generation.

Maybe a weak link with stained glass.

Thank you for your reply...I realise you have been working hard on these.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've always been intrigued with remote viewing.

Go for it Lady V! I want to see how it turns out.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Oh man. I'm sorry. :pus:

You seem so sweet, I really wanted to do good for you.

Now I'm curious too.....

@Exitt Was it sueloujo's that felt like yours? Little Red Riding Hood with boxing gloves, and a woman saint with a sword? I can't remember what else there was. We're about to go to bed and I don't have my notes.

sueloujo: I will try you again tomorrow. I don't want to leave you disappointed. And I will give my spirit guide a stern talking to!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join