It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State Behead 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Obama's White House won't even say the victims are all Coptic Christians, they are just Egyptians in their statements.

This is outright Islam slaughtering Christians. Every single one of the 21 were Christian, not random Egyptian workers they caught.

If there was ever any doubt Obama and his advisers were covering and doing damage control for these animals, it is all but erased now. They are doing everything in their power to roadblock the rallying of public opinion to put an end to this madness.

The whole world is watching and seeing this for what it really is, not the watered down version Obama is putting out there.

absolutely most transparent administration ever.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: markosity1973

We need to wake up to the fact that the devil now lives on our doorstep.

We are reaping what we've sown , this is the legacy of the actions of Bush and Blair and the chaos they created.

That is a GD LIE.

Talk about SELECTIVE history.

That crap has been going on for over 2000 years.

Long before this country ever existed.

Long before Bush, or Blair ever got in to office.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ATS seems to be one of the only forums I post on, and read, that has apologist for terrorism, and people who minimize the effect they have had in the middle east,

OH well it was only twelve Coptic Christians.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

Obama gave them the time they needed to spread .

No one wants to come out and say it, but yes, I think he is a sympathizer.

I think he will go down in history as the worse thing that ever happened to the planet.

the “deceiver” and the “father of lies”

And having spoiled principalities and powers he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

This is exactly what he has done and is doing

September 16, 2012
Obama Destabilized the Middle East on Purpose

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

edit on 112828p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That is a GD LIE.

So I'm a liar ?

Talk about SELECTIVE history.

Talk about selective memory.

That crap has been going on for over 2000 years.
Long before Bush, or Blair ever got in to office.

What crap ?
Bush and Blair lit the fuse and we've suffered the fallout ever since , both in terms of lost personnel and the subsequent troubles in the region , if you don't see that it's your problem.

edit on 16-2-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You know...I have to somewhat agree with you. Middle East was more stable with Hussein and Khadaffi in power.

Since the downfall of these two leaders....ISIS came to power.

US looks like a stupid country now for leading the voice on the take down of these two.

You have to wonder if this was part of the plan for a NWO. Let chaos occur before giving world power to the Elite for governance.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah SELECTIVE memory, and history.

Neither Bush or Blair has jack snip to do with LIBYA.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Neither Bush or Blair has jack snip to do with LIBYA.

I didn't say they did.
What they did is lay the foundation for I.S with their failed adventure in Iraq , the roots of I.S are in Iraq.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

No they did not.

Saudi Arabia, and Iran did thousands of years ago.

Sunni versus the Shia in the worlds longest blood feud.

The roots of ISIS are in Saudi Arabia and Wahabbism.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The Islamic State (IS), also known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS or ISIL) is a Salafi militant organization in Syria and Iraq whose goal is the establishment and expansion of a caliphate. The group has its origins in the early 2000s, when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi began training extremist militants. Zarqawi’s militants became a major participant in the Iraqi insurgency during the American occupation, first under the name Jama’at al-Tawhid wa’al-Jihad and then, after swearing fealty to Al Qaeda, as Al Qaeda in Iraq
web.stanford.edu...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Isn't this something, Muslim nation defending Christians killed by Obamas pet terrorist, Obama takes sides with terrorist against Christians and Jews, and America.

The same man, who supports the terrorist organization called the Muslim brotherhood.

Even Egypt knows the MB are a terrorist, even Jordan fights against ISIS organization, I would hazard a guess Iran is behind ISIS

Egyptian and Libyan warplanes struck Islamic State bases and weapons depots near the Libyan city of Derna

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... camera.html#ixzz3Rw5qYkyu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

then this

www.timesofisrael.com...

According to the TV report, US National Security Adviser Susan Rice has cut off contact with Israeli National Security Adviser Yossi Cohen on the talks. It also quoted chief US negotiator Wendy Sherman as saying that she will no longer keep Israel informed of the attack.

The channel characterized the move as revenge for Netanyahu’s planned speech to Congress next month, which has raised the ire of the Obama administration.

Read more: US to stop updating Israel on Iran nuclear talks -- TV report | The Times of Israel www.timesofisrael.com...
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Jul. 04, 2014 | 12:29 AM
Jarba insists Iran behind rise of ISIS
- See more at: www.dailystar.com.lb...

ISTANBUL: Syrian National Coalition President Ahmad Jarba said that the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) represented a serious threat to the entire Arab region and called on the international community to provide the opposition with weapons.

In a sit-down interview with The Daily Star in the Turkish city of Istanbul, Jarba stressed that the SNC’s position on ISIS “has been clear since day one: This is a tool being used by the Iranians and the Syrian regime, and it does not hesitate to murder, slaughter, and terrorize.”

- See more at: www.dailystar.com.lb...

Now we have Obama meeting with Iran, and ISIS declaring it will take Rome first then on to Israel.
edit on 012828p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The ISIS-Iran-Syria Axis

The ISIS-Iran-Syria Axis
The ISIS connection with the Syrian leadership, and hence with Iran, raises serious questions. It was recently noted that President Assad released ISIS operatives from his prisons and for the most part left it alone, sparing it from attacks by the Syrian army.2 A New York Times reporter recently wrote on her Twitter account that according to a Syrian government advisor, ISIS was not a priority for Assad’s regime.3 Two leading American analysts just wrote in the Washington Post, “The non-jihadist Syrian opposition insists that ISIS is a creation of Iran.”4
The more time passes, the more this notion of a link between ISIS, Syrian and even Iranian intelligence has become fixed in the minds of leading Arab analysts as well. For example, Abdul Rahman al-Rashid, a Saudi commentator for Asharq Al-Awsat and also director of the influential TV channel Al Arabiya, wrote: “ISIS is a creation of Iranian and Syrian intelligence…. Most [of its members] are in the dark [and do not know] they are being manipulated, and some of the al-Qaeda leaders are still living in Iran.5
Abdel Bari Atwan, editor of the online daily Al-Rai Al-Youm, also saw ISIS’ advance as an Iranian success,6 and for similar reasons, claiming it would enable Iran and the United States to coordinate their moves in Iraq and possibly in Syria as well.
The US Department of the Treasury released a statement designating the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) as a supporter of international terrorist organizations. The US document, published on February 16, 2012,7 specifically stated that the Sunni “al-Qaeda in Iraq” was provided with money and weapons by the Iranian ministry. Within 14 months al-Qaeda in Iraq would be renamed ISIS (see below). Thus, the notion that Shiite Iran would help Sunni jihadists was not farfetched, even if it seemed to defy the conventional wisdom in Western capitals.8
- See more at: jcpa.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why is Obama and Jarrett so passive in regards to the atrocities being perpetrated by terrorist and extremist worldwide, besides being a player in it?

Because they owe somebody, people who can make their life a living hell.

Hackers supporting the Islamic State have taken control of Newsweek's Twitter feed, posting threats to First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughters.

The "CyberCaliphate" claimed responsibility for Tuesday morning's incident cyber-attack, which the FBI is investigating.

The hackers tweeted: "Bloody Valentine's Day #MichelleObama! We're watching you, you girls and your husband! #CyberCaliphate".

news.sky.com...

"Toe the line"

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Apologists and people who secretly want all Christians dead. Believe me, they're not hiding their true feelings very well at all.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If only that were the case.

To blame Bush/Blair is to ignore several hundred years of history in the ME. Not that they don't have their share of blame to shoulder, but all of it, as you imply? Not so much.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge.

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God.

They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Selah!
edit on 022828p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Apologists and people who secretly want all Christians dead. Believe me, they're not hiding their true feelings very well at all.

I know

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm not laying the history of the middle east at their door but the fact is that Islamic State are a result of the intervention in Iraq just as Al-Qaeda were largely a creation of the US proxy war against Russia in Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Both of which were as a result of other actions in the times before that... Nothing happens, which I'm sure you know, in a vacuum; it's all related.

I suppose I'm nit picking a little... But ignoring history, and it's lessons, is what brings us to these points.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join