It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State Behead 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No body said they are exactly the same crimes as Jihadis.

Do you know how many black people were lynched by the CHRISTIAN KLAN?

Timothy McVeigh hanged out at Elohim City

Do you know anything about Elohim City?

And as far as im aware the KKK are classified as an extremist hate group.....

No excuses for the KKK because i despise racism , but even the KKK arent carrying out attrocities of the magnitude that these Islamic Fundamentalist are.....

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

But where's the numbers in comparison to what's currently happening in the ME? All we ever hear about is the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the Klan, and morons like Westboro. Where's the gigantic organized flag waving militias of Christians with guns murdering and killing whole towns in the name of their religion? Pictures of protestors with flags or God Hates ______ signs do not count.

And is it happening today? Where? Maps? Anything but more rhetoric.

Admit it, the radical Islam is currently a bigger threat than radical Christianity because radical Islamists are currently killing in the name of their faith. I don't remember the last time international coalitions were formed to converge upon a nation of Christians for carrying out human rights violations in the name of the faith.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Why do you guys always forget about the Christians in other countries. You seem to think the only ones that matter are the ones in North America. If that is so..then count all the Muslims in North America that are peaceful. There are millions in North America...where are these endless days of killings committed by these ones?

There are freaking billions of Muslims....why is the world not constantly under attack by them...if you and your comrades BS beliefs about Muslims were true...countries with any Muslim population would have thousands of people dying daily.

The entire "evil" Muslim population would have jihaded a hell of a lot people if ALL Muslims follow the extremists.

North America may have a random attack by a Muslim..but any any religion In North America has the same amount of attacks.

Of course you will bring up 9/11, well what about the Oklahoma City bombing..if it these fools got what they wanted...who knows how many people they wanted dead.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

After this is over we can get beyond that

As long as people like me and you understand what's right and wrong we have a chance to win

Vigilance

Win what?

WE LOST.

Now we have 2 choices.
A) Go gently.
B) Get angry.

They won. doesn't matter what building they pray out of.
Doesn't matter if it's a D or an R after their name.

But we've been under attack since 1993 since the first World trade Center bombing.

and we've not fought it since.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

The Oklahoma bombing was one incident. Are the Christians in America carrying out widespread violence against other Americans? And what about the ones in other countries? Any massacres lately?

Life in the ME is turbulent because there's radical Muslims pestering the everyday Muslims who just want to live in peace. And often times it ends in non extremists being killed.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If we lost we wouldn’t be here on ATS debating.

I believe that as bad as it looks good will win in the end

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Look Brother Im NOT a sectarian. I have condemned Isis and Wahhabi madness more than anyone on this forum

Just look at my posts

Let me say right now that I would pick up a gun and fight alongside any Muslim who is opposed to this evil that is coming from within their religion.

I said Christians were responsible for the invasion that is Bush and Cheney NOT ALL Christians

That is not really a good claim to try and make stick. If the war had been started in the name of Christ by these two or anyone else, I would find myself agreeing with you totally. However, these men started this war in the name of 'democracy' A Muslim who starts a war in a secular nation based upon a secular value such as democracy would not be tarred with starting an Islamic war in my eyes either.

If a sect of Muslims goes crazy( Wahhabi/Salafi/Jihadi) and does injustice to other religions( Including Islamic schools of thought) then its pretty ridiculous to blame ALL of Islam for ISIS.

Yet you are quite happy to say the Wars Bush started were Christian ones. Where is you consistency? Islamic radical cults have grown out of Islam. They are the fault of Islam and Islam had the power to stop it before it grew this big and tarred the whole faith with the same brush. But it did not.

Should we blame all Christianity for the 15th century (the first genocide in Europe) genocide of the Cathar sect?

You could, and you can. Christianity is no innocent virgin either, we all know that. The major difference is that was 600 odd years ago and we have grown up and moved on from that sort of behaviour as a faith. Islam is doing the same things in the 21st century - that is my concern, the here and now. If it were Christianity doing it in this day and age as with case of the crazy lone gunman in Northern Europe, I'd condemn that too.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And as far as im aware the KKK are classified as an extremist hate group.....

No excuses for the KKK because i despise racism , but even the KKK arent carrying out attrocities of the magnitude that these Islamic Fundamentalist are.....

Why give Christians a pass when it concerns the KKK ,an extremist hate group like ISIS. When they held power like ISIS does today...they killed a lot of people which would compare to ISIS of today.

Not mention other religions all over the world still committing atrocities which included christianity.

If you going to say all radicals speak for those religions...then you must also agree..other religions should get the same treatment when one does bad.
edit on 15-2-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If we lost we wouldn’t be here on ATS debating.

I believe that as bad as it looks good will win in the end

Wait until "net neutrality" kicks in.

We won't be doing that then.

Glad you're optimistic.

But we lost. In my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Islamic State Behead 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

Well if that ain't the divisive title.

*reads through posts*

Yup, undoubtedly so....,hmm.

A Muslim, Christian and Agnostic stumble across a genie lamp. The genie grants them each one wish. The Christian goes first and asks for him and his Christian brothers to be taken up to Gods kingdom and with a nod of the head *poof*, he and his brothers were in the halls of the kingdom of heaven.

The Muslim goes next and wishes that he and all his brothers can reach their own paradise and their prize of 13 wives. With a nod of the head *poof* he and his brothers are with Allah.

The Agnostic asks the genie: "you mean all the Muslims and Christians are all gone?" "Yes" replies the genie.

I'll have a coke!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
How long before this is called a fake? Or has that happened already?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Why do you guys always forget about the Christians in other countries.

Ok where are the mass attacks by Radical Christians beheading people, attacking news papers, blowing up buildings and parading heads around in the name of Christ?

Where are the killings due to bible burnings and slander towards christianity?

Ill hold my breath

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Nobody is comparing one chapter of evil to another but the people who want to blame a religion for the crimes of one sect of that religion…

Does it matter who is doing the most crime now as long as we deal with it

If it wasn’t for the civil right struggle Christians would have continued to lynch Blacks

Thousands of Black people were murdered by lynchings in America up until as recent as the 50’s and 60’s

By Christian Klansmen

That doesn’t count?

That’s NOT thousands or hundreds of years ago

Good it stopped but the point is that this “Islamic” terrorism will one day ,just like the klan murder of American black people, be a sad chapter in history just like Nazism

BTW you can’t compare Nazism to Jihadi Islam

The Nazis had millions of people under their power and fought a war that killed over 60 million people

The vast majority were Christians killing other Christians.

You have at most 40 thousand nutty Jihadis in Iraq and Syria running amuck

We won’t even count WWI

There is no comparison to Christian violence versus Islamic violence in the lase 5 centiries

(I frankly don't look at religion or race I look at the deed)

We won’t even bring up the genocide by Christians of Africans and Native Americans in the name of Christ

The thing is’ THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT!

Thank God for the secular Masonic movement that finally stopped the Christian onslaught of Non Christians across the world

Btw the way such a movement was influenced greatly by the Islamic Moorish and Arabic civilizations who taught them other religions than Christianity

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

How is it divisive if its true?

They targeted them and before beheading them stated WHO they were and WHY they were being beheaded.......

again more rhetoric, its not divisive, its TRUTH

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Why give Christians a pass when it concerns the KKK ,an extremist hate group like ISIS. When they held power like ISIS does today...they killed a lot of people which would compare to ISIS of today.

Its not about giving them a pass.....

Its a FACT.....

Those groups are not around murdering people whole sale......period....end point.....

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What about the Nazis who murdered 6 million Jews and were responsible for 60 millions deaths

Do we blame ALL Germans for that?

No we don’t ...we blame a fanatical sect of Nazis for that who got power over Germany.

Btw there are still Nazis in the world.

Lets go get the Germans for creating Nazism

Its a German thing

Okay

Of course not

Lets go get the Americans since they are the country that was the origin of the genocide of Native Americans

You see my point

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Rosinitiate

How is it divisive if its true?

They targeted them and before beheading them stated WHO they were and WHY they were being beheaded.......

again more rhetoric, its not divisive, its TRUTH

It's true because we're told its true? Who do you know in Lybia that was able to personally verify the deaths? Yeah, I thought not. Too often it's seems, the news is more interested in framing a narrative and less about being bothered with facts or investigating. It's all drama all the time.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

When we fought the Nazi's in WWII, we didn't just bomb the Nazi's and try to win "hearts and minds".

We blew the crap out of the entire country.
edit on 15-2-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Nobody is denying that.

That's not the point.

The point is that throughout the ages many races or religions have had small groups get power and then they commit crimes against humanity in the name of their race or religion.

We don't accuse people amongst them who had nothing to do with that of those crimes

Don't you understand that?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

We didn't kill all the Germans though afterward.

The German people were captives of the Nazis

The point is that in history you have always a group coming up and doing crimes based on religion and race against innocent people all the time.

Its usually not all of the people to blame.

Do we blame all of Russia for communism?

All the Germans for Nazism?

All of America for slavery?

All of America for the genocide of Native Americans?

Do you know that Belgium worked 10 million Africans TO DEATH in the 19th century?

Do we blame ALL Belgium people for that done by King Leopold?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join