It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State Behead 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Rosinitiate

How is it divisive if its true?

They targeted them and before beheading them stated WHO they were and WHY they were being beheaded.......

again more rhetoric, its not divisive, its TRUTH

It's true because we're told its true? Who do you know in Lybia that was able to personally verify the deaths? Yeah, I thought not. Too often it's seems, the news is more interested in framing a narrative and less about being bothered with facts or investigating. It's all drama all the time.

So your whole argument against my statements is that its a fake........

Thats really really weak....

I dont have to frame any narrative.......the extremist do a fine jobs all by themselves.......

Its not my fault if people choose to look at something and refuse to see it for what it is....they are at fault for their own intellectual dishonesty

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The narrative is to accuse anyone who calls these monsters out and calls for a stop to this extremist plague of being either a racist, or an islamaphobe.....

Thats the issue.....

THe issue is also the fact that any time these monsters commit an atrocity people placate them.......

It needs to end

Youll find that the people who are calling for the destruction of these extremist because of this, called out for an end to their barbarism when they slaughtered their fellow muslims as well.....

There needs to be a reformation of Islam , im sure other muslims out there who are fed up with these people are ready for them to be rooted out as well
edit on 2/15/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Them psycho "clerics" are the reason feelings towards Islam are so mixed.

Painting with the same broad brush as others tend to do.
He doesn't talk for me...
I don't want the death penalty for anybody but rapists.

Everything else can be dealt with on Judgement Day.

I think I'm just gonna read these threads from now on.

ISIS make me sick!

edit on 15-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I have been the most vocal person ON THIS FORUM for Obama to get a coalition to exterminate Isis

So what are you talking about?

That's not the point.

Do you ever read peoples posts or are you just listening to your own preconceived notions in your own head?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You are missing my point entirely. I'm not accusing you of intentionally injecting devicive comments, posts and/or threads. What I am saying is, regardless of the validity to which I can never truly verify, the story or headline is what's devicive and the careful framework of the story. Almost too "useful" of a storyline that supports the narrative the west wants to portray to their citizenry. It's just what I see. *shrugs*

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I have been the most vocal person ON THIS FORUM for Obama to get a coalition to exterminate Isis

That's not the point.

Do you ever read peoples posts or are you just listening to your own preconceived notions in your own head?

Theres no need to get personal here.......

Im sorry if youre having a hard time following along, but it seems there are others who are understanding exactly what im saying.....

You seem to be a bit inconsistent in some of the things you are saying, so please dont blame me because the conversation seems to be a bit confused

We agree on a lot of points, I think theres perhaps some crossed lines of communication
edit on 2/15/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You are missing my point entirely. I'm not accusing you of intentionally injecting devicive comments, posts and/or threads. What I am saying is, regardless of the validity to which I can never truly verify, the story or headline is what's devicive and the careful framework of the story. Almost too "useful" of a storyline that supports the narrative the west wants to portray to their citizenry. It's just what I see. *shrugs*

But its not just the west that report these things, we all know that our media has done a fine job of portraying things that arent real......

However whats going on over in these regions is being reported world wide, not just on the news but from people in the areas that its happening in......

I agree that things can get convoluted and that many times stories are made to push an agenda.....

But sometimes, there are just horrible people in the world doing horrible things.....

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Sorry...

Nobody seems to remember or care about the Islamic massacre in Rwanda that saw approx one million, 1,000,000! christians slaughtered in what surely has to be the worst ethnic cleansing since the Jewish holocaust.

... When was this?

If you're talking about the Rwandan Genocide around 1994 that was done by Hutus...
The Hutus faith is Christianity...
They were killing the moderate Christians.

Like ISIS are doing to moderate Muslims.

Unless you're talking about another Rwandan genocide with 1,000,000 deaths...

One that I've never heard of.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That's not the point.

Theres no need to get personal here.......

Im sorry if youre having a hard time following along, but it seems there are others who are understanding exactly what im saying.....

You seem to be a bit inconsistent in some of the things you are saying, so please dont blame me because the conversation seems to be a bit confused

We agree on a lot of points, I think theres perhaps some crossed lines of communication

I understand perfectly your point.

Its not complex, Its you who don't understand ME!

From the first we heard of Isis I advocated the same thing I advocate now

WHY?

Because I knew then and now the mentality of these sick bastards

I predicted every thing they are doing now

That’s why if you look at my op’s the first appearance of Isis I said Obama should form a massive coalition and in short order destroy them

That’s not usually my opinion... Im a conspiracy guy but I’m not a block thinker

I’m an independent thinker…

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

We didn't kill all the Germans though afterward.

That's because we won and they lost.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

But its not just the west that report these things, we all know that our media has done a fine job of portraying things that arent real......

However whats going on over in these regions is being reported world wide, not just on the news but from people in the areas that its happening in......

I agree that things can get convoluted and that many times stories are made to push an agenda.....

But sometimes, there are just horrible people in the world doing horrible things.....

That's because a lot of countries including local news get news from sources like the AP and Rueters. Some Islamic news stations are also western funded. Like Lybia for example. A nation once sound and quite beautiful torn asunder and controlled by warring sects. A nation destabilized and on the brink of total chaos is a perfect location to manufacture a story narrative to push an agenda. It could very well be true but I doubt it. I don't walk around oblivious to realities but I do question everything especially anything news related. It's like a couple spooks got together with a couple film executives and have written a masterpiece with plot twists to give Fringe the willies.

edit on 15-2-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No excuses for the KKK because i despise racism , but even the KKK arent carrying out attrocities of the magnitude that these Islamic Fundamentalist are.....

*Publically.

imo.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Not to continue the "Christian bashing"...

I'd rather not to be honest.

But are you sure you don't remember George W telling the World that God told him to invade the Middle East.
& he called it a Crusade!

As far as I know he doesn't worship Baal or Moloch or Satan...
Well maybe Satan but he claims to be a Christian so I can only assume it was the "Christian" God advising him...

Or...

He was full of it...
Just like ISIS?

Anti-Theists are trying to destroy the 3 Abrahamic Religions in the guise of "Jihadi Muslims" "Zionist Jews" & "Fundamentalist Christians"...

& it looks like most people are buying that s#.

Definitely my last post this time.

edit on 15-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Anti-Balaka in Africa.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Anti-Balaka in Africa.

says they killed 12 people and then says they committed multiple atrocities but doesnt say what they were?

If they are as bad as they say they are then they should be stamped out as well if they are still in operation......

Again, still not on the scale as this Radical Islam Movement, I dont know how that can even be debated

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Though many many not "believe" (but claim they do)
in a GOD,
believe the connection between the ANNUNAKI LORDS mainly LORD ENLIL existed with ABRAHAM.
Abraham the influence projector upon all observers following and believing current existing Abramic faiths including Judaism-Christianity and Islam
THE CONNECTION MAY STILL EXIST...

ENLILITE data

Abrahamic religions (also Semitic religions) are monotheistic faiths of West Asian[1] origin, emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[2] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[3][4][5] They comprise one of the major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian[6] and East Asian religions.[6]

As of the early twenty-first century, it was estimated that 54% of the world's population (3.8 billion people) considered themselves adherents of the Abrahamic religions, about 30% of other religions, and 16% of no organized religion.[7][8]

The largest Abrahamic religions in chronological order of founding are Judaism (1st millennium BCE), Christianity (1st century CE), and Islam (7th century CE); the Bahá'í Faith (19th century CE) is sometimes listed as well.[9] Abrahamic religions with fewer adherents include:

en.wikipedia.org...

With this in mind and following the behaviors and interest as best possible of LORD ENLIL...

What could possibly any of the Abramic faith believers who insist on self religious hate of their OWN Primary FAITH influence think the LORD has planned for them and their lost and ignorant souls?

From a Biblical perspective, it was Enki who (with the critical assistance of his half-sister, Ninki, aka Nin-khursag) created Adam and Eve. It was Enlil, on the other hand, who created “Edin”. Enki was the serpent in the garden, who urged Adam and Eve to eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (which was infinitely beneficial to their spiritual growth). It was Enlil, who drove them out of Edin, while Enki was there to clothe them. It is worth noting that Zecharia Sitchin [2] claims that the biblical word for “snake” is nahash, which comes from the root word NHSH, and which means “to decipher, to find out.” In other words, Enki, the God of Wisdom.

In the time of Noah, it was Enlil who either created the Great Deluge/Flood as a means of wiping out mankind (because they supposedly made too much noise), or else refused to warn the humans or do anything to save them or help them to save themselves. Enki, on the other hand, apparently against orders of the Anunnaki (who Enlil now controlled), provided the boat plans for Noah to build his Ark, and thus save him, his family (and likely a fair number of helpful artisans and their families). Enki included as well the seed of other living things (a “natural” kind of thing to do).

In the Sumerian texts, we have the stories of Enki and Enlil, and for the most part there is portions devoted to each. But in Genesis, Enlil seemingly reigns supreme. Enlil knew early on, that a pound of good Public Relations effort is worth a ton of truth.

Abraham and his descendants served Enlil, and followed his precepts. The Egyptians, on the other hand, were Enki’s protégés, and based on food management practices during the devastating droughts around the time of Jacob and Joseph, were doing a lot better than Enlil’s followers.

www.halexandria.org...

1 wonders and is also amazed that so many who supposedly believe in a GOD no matter the name they perceive THE as. believe their GOD or Primary influence of their faith is appreciative of the way they are representing the...

Hopefully there aren't the same feelings in mind of the GOD(S) as when the deluge was said to of been initiated or not warned of during the times of Unapishtim
(deluge or flood story later found in Genesis)
although a response of fire has been projected throughout some of the GREAT Book data.

ENKITE data
Add in the disrespect for the GODDESS ISIS, Mother of HORUS wife of OSIRIS God of the Afterlife?
1 finds it hard to understand the motives demonstrated by some of these ENLILITE / Abramic faith influence representatives as 1 tries to understand what it is they truly believe in relation to their Eternal Souls and their activities demonstrated here on EA*RTH...

Isis (/ˈaɪsɪs/; Ancient Greek: Ἶσις; original Egyptian pronunciation more likely "Aset" or "Iset"[1]) is a goddess from the polytheistic pantheon of Egypt. She was first worshiped in Ancient Egyptian religion, and later her worship spread throughout the Roman empire and the greater Greco-Roman world. Isis is still widely worshiped by many pagans today in diverse religious contexts; including a number of distinct pagan religions, the modern Goddess movement, and interfaith organizations such as the Fellowship of Isis.

Isis was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers.[2] Isis is often depicted as the mother of Horus, the falcon-headed deity associated with king and kingship (although in some traditions Horus's mother was Hathor). Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children.

The name Isis means "Throne".[3] Her headdress is a throne. As the personification of the throne, she was an important representation of the pharaoh's power. The pharaoh was depicted as her child, who sat on the throne she provided.

In the typical form of her myth, Isis was the first daughter of Geb, god of the Earth, and Nut, goddess of the Sky, and she was born on the fourth intercalary day. She married her brother, Osiris, and she conceived Horus with him. Isis was instrumental in the resurrection of Osiris when he was murdered by Set. Using her magical skills, she restored his body to life after having gathered the body parts that had been strewn about the earth by Set.[4]

Osiris (/oʊˈsaɪərɨs/, or Usir; also Ausar), was an Egyptian god, usually identified as the god of the afterlife, the underworld and the dead. He was classically depicted as a green-skinned man with a pharaoh's beard, partially mummy-wrapped at the legs, wearing a distinctive crown with two large ostrich feathers at either side, and holding a symbolic crook and flail.

Osiris was at times considered the oldest son of the earth god Geb,[1] and the sky goddess Nut, as well as being brother and husband of Isis, with Horus being considered his posthumously begotten son.[1] He was also associated with the epithet Khenti-Amentiu, which means "Foremost of the Westerners" — a reference to his kingship in the land of the dead.[2] As ruler of the dead, Osiris was also sometimes called "king of the living", since the Ancient Egyptians considered the blessed dead "the living ones".

Is there even a belief system associated or is this a ultimate sign of how well illusions can be projected by some here on EA*RTH? In order for some to control masses into their ways of thinking even though they seem not to believe in that they project upon their following observers.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 2/15/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

…put their own house in order rather than be content to sit back and let the west take care of it for them.

Good job that on our part. Lemmee see, one million more bombs ought to do it, right?
Let me know when they get an air force, come all the waaay over heeere and begin bombing US cities to dust.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

12 people in one day.

72 in 2 days on another occasion.

A great many massacres are attributed to them.

Scale in numbers, maybe, scale of violence, no, killing children with machetes is as barbaric as anything ISIS have done.

But let's be honest it's not a pissing contest they all need to be wiped out.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Not to continue the "Christian bashing"...

I'd rather not to be honest.

But are you sure you don't remember George W telling the World that God told him to invade the Middle East.
& he called it a Crusade!

As far as I know he doesn't worship Baal or Moloch or Satan...
Well maybe Satan but he claims to be a Christian so I can only assume it was the "Christian" God advising him...

Hmmm, honestly no I don't. Not being from the USA, our media does not publish every speech the president makes.

By the time Bush's intentions were publicised to us, they had been sanitised down to the official story that Iraq was under the suspicion of being in posession of weapons of mass destruction and was refusing to cooperate with UN inspectors.

Here in NZ we would have laughed at Bush as a mad man if the God speech had made the light of day.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Nobody seems to remember or care about the Islamic massacre in Rwanda that saw approx one million, 1,000,000! christians slaughtered in what surely has to be the worst ethnic cleansing since the Jewish holocaust.

... When was this?

If you're talking about the Rwandan Genocide around 1994 that was done by Hutus...
The Hutus faith is Christianity...
They were killing the moderate Christians.

Like ISIS are doing to moderate Muslims.

Unless you're talking about another Rwandan genocide with 1,000,000 deaths...

One that I've never heard of.

Okay, okay. Terrible research and a false claim on my part. I'll wear that and I aoplogise to Islam for my mistake.

I say to both sides of this argument though, let's stop playing the genocide card.

Here is a list of the top 10 genocides in history, most of them are not religion motivated at all.

www.toptenz.net...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join