It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State Behead 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Another day another I.S atrocity , news just breaking the the murderous bunch have killed 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians who were kidnapped in December and January from the town of Sirte in eastern Libya , Egypt's National Defence Council are to meet to plan their response , lets hope it's swift and brutal.

The footage shows a group wearing orange overalls, being forced to the ground and then decapitated.
The video of the beheadings was posted online by Libyan jihadists who pledge loyalty to IS. A caption made it clear the men were targeted because of their faith.
The beheadings were described as "barbaric" by al-Azhar, the highly regarded theological institution which is based in Egypt.
Egypt has declared seven days of national mourning.
www.bbc.co.uk...

It seems to me that Islamic State are content to unite the Muslim world against themselves with their recent actions , perhaps the Muslim world will unite against this evil and put their own house in order rather than be content to sit back and let the west take care of it for them.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I was just about to start a thread on how bored I am with all this terrorist crap when I saw your post!

Since when were they in Libya? Is the first question.

Second question is: How come these videos get taken down so quick? We don't get to see the proof.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So do they just have hostages in stock or?? How are they fully stocked with hostages??

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Since when were they in Libya?

The video of the beheadings was posted online by Libyan jihadists who pledge loyalty to IS

Libya is a mess , thanks in no small part to us, perfect breading ground for I.S militants.

We don't get to see the proof.

I don't need to see the proof , do you need to see people being beheaded to accept it has happened ?

a reply to: American-philosopher

So do they just have hostages in stock or??

As it says in the OP they were taken in December and January.

edit on 15-2-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
They are demanding their air time aren't they?

If this wasn't being reported on in the MSM, what would we be saying then?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I was just about to start a thread on how bored I am with all this terrorist crap when I saw your post!

Second question is: How come these videos get taken down so quick? We don't get to see the proof.

There is proof of all of these in video form if you really want to see it.

I just watched it, I don't recommend it.

ETA: Bored with all this terrorist crap??

What is wrong with you?

F'd up world we live in, sorry you are bored by it all.
edit on 2 15 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Sorry Gortex, I started a thread too, checked before I started it but by the time I posted yours was up.

I linked your thread in mine. told mods to delete.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

And there's the problem mate , if it's reported it gives them the publicity they desire and if it isn't reported we have censorship of the press , even if the west didn't report it countries in other parts of the world would , heads they win tails they win.

a reply to: stosh64
No problem mate , it's happened to me on more than one occasion.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You know what I think right now..

How in the world do these guys have time to slaughter people, fight a war, conquer territory's and rape women when all they do is film, edit, upload, comment & subscribe???

This is just ridiculous.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Perhaps the most sickening slant of all of this is that Muslim apologists will insist that this is not Islam and will try to ban us from talking about the threat of it's spread.

We need to wake up to the fact that the devil now lives on our doorstep.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
And the world watches

A army of brainwashed zombies in a cult.

This is a zombie movie come to life...
You always watched those movies and said what a fantasy. ...No more.

Fantasy has become ugly reality

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt
You know what I think right now..

How in the world do these guys have time to slaughter people, fight a war, conquer territory's and rape women when all they do is film, edit, upload, comment & subscribe???

This is just ridiculous.

I am a little confused. What do you find ridiculous? Do you think this did not happen?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The problem with your statement is that its Muslims, only Muslims, save the US that created the problem in the first place that are stopping these madmen.

Its is the US that opened this pandoras box to hell

In the original Iraqi invasion in 2003 and that stupid Hillary Clinton( Barack Obama the lap dog) overthrow of the Libyan government of Libya.
edit on 15-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

YT and ATS have policies on not showing murder and gore to this level, you have to be quick to see them. There was a thread on Sharia law that showed a woman being beheaded in a public sqaure. I saw the vid before ATS deleted the thread and it was awful - trust me, sometimes it's better not to see.

Complacency is a dangerous thing when it comes to the danger of Islamic terrorism. Now that we have had the Sydney shootings, the government depts are motivated here in Australia and we have had several arrests and foiled plots, one of such being a plan to blow up a big sports arena on finals day - something that would have potentially killed tens of thousands,

The threat of Islamic terrorism is real and it is here in almost every western nation.

link   

We need to wake up to the fact that the devil now lives on our doorstep.

We are reaping what we've sown , this is the legacy of the actions of Bush and Blair and the chaos they created.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The problem with your statement is that its Muslims, only Muslims, save the US that created the problem in the first place that are stopping these madmen.

I'm sorry but I don't quite follow that statement. If you are stating that only Islam can stop the terrorist attacks, then you are wrong. Iraq has said it wants help, but not foreign soldiers. This means that they cannot do it on their own and need our weapons and our money to help.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I dont buy into this.. Over the last week Anon has knocked thousands of social media accounts offline of ISIS members. Now the US government can order the accounts taken down. It has choosen not to. It has choosen to let ISIS have a voice. I wonder why that is..

purp..

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Now the US government can order the accounts taken down. It has choosen not to. It has choosen to let ISIS have a voice.
I wonder why that is..

As pirate sites have shown over the last few years, it turns into a game of whack a mole , you may close a site down short term but soon enough it will return.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
According to Obama, we need to practice "strategic patience".

He has a peace prize, so he knows stuff.

It helps ISIS if people just sit while they slaughter them.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I am a little confused. What do you find ridiculous? Do you think this did not happen?

I do believe people have died but I think it is ridiculous that we have yet another viral slaughter video by ISIS. I've been watching their videos for months now and i'm starting to feel as though they are more interested in media and production work than all the things they say they do, like having an islamic state and such.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join