It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
a reply to: Tangerine

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate.

procedures vary from one field of inquiry to another

method of inquiry is commonly based on empirical or measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.

en.wikipedia.org...

Empirical evidence (also empirical data, sense experience, empirical knowledge, or the a posteriori) is a source of knowledge acquired by means of observation or experimentation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anthropology /ænθrɵˈpɒlədʒi/ is the scientific study of humans, past and present,[1][2] that draws and builds upon knowledge from the social sciences, life sciences, and humanities.

en.wikipedia.org...

Science is a broad term with many different disciplines and areas of study, from particle physics to anthropology.

Exactly how do you propose to prove via knowledge from social sciences and humanities and anthropology that extraterrestrials exist? Could you explain that to me, please?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Your statement was wrong now you go off on a tangent. And I'm not proposing anything you are lol.

Anyway I think this thread has been derailed enough.
edit on 7-2-2015 by JimTSpock because: add

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Your statement was wrong now you go off on a tangent. And I'm not proposing anything you are lol.

"If you dont provide him with testable evidence soon he may not make it Jim! Im a doctor not a MIB! Vulcans need testable evidence or its not logical!"

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It's wise that you aren't proposing anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
if I was an "insider" who wanted disclosure, I would gather absolute evidence from the inside "hence the 'Insider' moniker" and make it public, i.e. to Disclose

Otherwise...they're hacks

My opinion

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Agreed.

Greer and Basset have long histories and expertise in pulling the wool over people's eyes. Greer with his 'bodyguards' lends a sheen of danger and suggests to believers that he's in peril from the 'shadow government.' Of course, it's more likely that he needs protection from the poor folk he's defrauded over the years.

I recall his Sirius build-up when he was lying that the Sundance Festival was hosting it. It's getting hard not to smile at his shenanigans - whatever will he think of next?

Basset's been condemned by people who've actually met him at conferences and had business dealings with him. Stan Friedman was jibbed of appearance fees and warned Paul Kimball to never leave a conference without being paid cash by Basset. Kimball described having to really press him to get his money and wouldn't work with him again. I've heard others say the same thing after being burned or knowing friends that were.

Some of us recognise these 'shows' for what they are... big paydays and maintenance money from DVD sales. The participants might not always be in on the joke and that's a shame as a small number are genuinely describing their experiences...whatever they may be.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Hi Form,

What do you think of the testimony of John Callahan, the FAA Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations Branch, regarding the 1986 JAL Alaska UFO incident? Credible?

Regards!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agnost

Hi Form,

What do you think of the testimony of John Callahan, the FAA Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations Branch, regarding the 1986 JAL Alaska UFO incident? Credible?

Regards!

Good stuff, like I said earlier theres evidence everywhere if we only open our minds and eyes to it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

as someone said, there's a ratio you cannot cross if you wanna live: 75% truth/25% BS. Greer supposedly crossed that ratio a lot, and then started backpedalling like crazy to get the numbers right, so they won't silence him.

as everything else here, it's just a hearsay

also, mentioning anything Greer-related and calling it an absolute, undeniable, 100% truth and saying that anyone that questions it, is an ignorant fool, is just epic, EPIC fail.

Your dislike of what Greer has to say is one thing, but you like many others refuse to address at what the rest of the military persons have to say.

Capt. Salas was in charge of 10 nuclear warheads. The warheads were shut down after a UFO stood and hovered above the base in 1967. Capt.

Former Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell called upon the United States government to disclose the extraterrestrial presence.

Former fighter pilot Milton Torres related his story of how he was ordered to shoot at an aircraft carrier sized UFO over England in the 50s.

Former employee at the British Ministry of Defence Nick Pope supported Milton Torres' story.

oh blah blah blah blah. why should I?
you claim you did your research, yet you cannot even understand what someone is saying. you assume, and you're terribly wrong at that.

did I say that what they're saying isn't true? no.
we have no evidence to either support or debunk their claims, so I guess we can assume they at least believe in what they're saying, and that alone should guarantee further investigation.

what I'm saying - and you've failed to understand - is that Greer has earned his reputation. mention anything Greer-related on ATS and you just HAVE TO expect that people will question everything. and you not only fail to let people have their own opinion, your attitude really looks like bible thumping, only with Greer instead of a bible.

and when you lack arguments, you throw random youtube videos at people. grow up, do your research, then perhaps this discussion will make any sense. so far, you're doing a disservice to those brave men. good message defends itself, your aggressive stance is entirely pointless.
edit on 7-2-2015 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Did I say that what they're saying isn't true? no.
we have no evidence to either support or debunk their claims, so I guess we can assume they at least believe in what they're saying, and that alone should guarantee further investigation.

Try not to let your emotions get the best of you bro, I mean the best for everyone, and think we are all one on some level or another, so I have no hate commin from my end.
I looked at your post and didnt see it reflect anything but distaste for Greer, when he isnt even the one doing the Disclosure in the videos. He may be there but its not about him, I would at least expect people to comment on the material the military is talking about if they are going to comment.

When having a discussion on military disclosure and no one mentions what the military is disclosing it takes away from a informative conversation.

Sure many may dislike Greer but hes not the main one speaking in the videos, however most of the comments are about him, rather than the content of the disclosures of the military persons.
edit on 7-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Even if the military did announce that there are strange craft that are flying in our planets atmosphere, and that they have no control over them, and that it would heavily imply aliens.

What would that accomplish in the long run of things?

Would you feel happy and satisfied if the military did announce that there are aliens? Or would it piss you off more that the aliens still don't come down?

It is bringing some of the truth to the public, note it didnt change a darned thing because the public is numb to any and everything.

And if the truth got out, that there were aliens, what kind of truth would that be and what would that do? I can see alot hardcore believers ranting on about being right for decades, but is that for the good of humanity, or their dam swollen ego? All those hardcore believers would be bragging about there being aliens, but they still wouldn't know any better would they.

And the public, they would just be gossiping about it, maybe some will feel scared or saying their prayers for days, while others would want to make a giant greeting card to make peace with, yet E.T would just be floating and running like it was "HAHA".

I thought you were the type of person who could care less of what other think of his believes? Just sounds like something people want to feel right about really.

Just like God.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: charlyv
Ex (and present) high ranking military people saying this just has to be taken seriously.
What could they possibly gain in going against those in which they served under? One, or two perhaps with $$ in mind, but certainly not this many. It's got to come to a head soon.

I must have missed the part about current high ranking military personnel. Could you name them and their respective ranks, please? I must have missed the part about current high ranking government personnel. Could you name them and their respective titles, please>

I guess you never heard of the COMETA report on UFO's, maybe you should familiarize yourself with it, it was written by more than a few high ranking military officials from Europe, please don't tell me only American military officials count:

Source

COMETA Report on UFO's

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: charlyv
Ex (and present) high ranking military people saying this just has to be taken seriously.
What could they possibly gain in going against those in which they served under? One, or two perhaps with $$ in mind, but certainly not this many. It's got to come to a head soon.

I must have missed the part about current high ranking military personnel. Could you name them and their respective ranks, please? I must have missed the part about current high ranking government personnel. Could you name them and their respective titles, please>

I guess you never heard of the COMETA report on UFO's, maybe you should familiarize yourself with it, it was written by more than a few high ranking military officials from Europe, please don't tell me only American military officials count:

Source

COMETA Report on UFO's

Maybe you should just cite the testable evidence presented by COMETA proving that extraterrestrials exist, visit earth and abduct people. What's that you say, there is none? Oh, OK.

I've repeatedly asked the person who started this thread to do the same regarding his claim that the Canadian military has testable evidence. None has been forthcoming. Lots of claims but no testable evidence. As it turns out, the Canadian military wasn't even involved in this event.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

You make some good points. If the truth is being covered up, maybe that is better, is your supposition?

There are pros and cons.

Ultimately, here are my arguments for the truth.

1. This is the most significant event that has ever happened to mankind, humankind deserves to know the truth. Humankind has fought tooth and nail through the ages for much simpler truths.

2. Decisions are being made with zero public input. The same retards from the MIC that have given us nuclear weapons, chemical warfare, MKUltra, Agent Orange............the list is endless, these are the morons calling the shots about this interaction on our end. They simply cannot be trusted.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agnost

Hi Form,

Regards!

Good stuff, like I said earlier theres evidence everywhere if we only open our minds and eyes to it.

Evidence everywhere? Yet you can't cite any testable evidence. Why is that?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Even if the military did announce that there are strange craft that are flying in our planets atmosphere, and that they have no control over them, and that it would heavily imply aliens.

What would that accomplish in the long run of things?

Would you feel happy and satisfied if the military did announce that there are aliens? Or would it piss you off more that the aliens still don't come down?

It is bringing some of the truth to the public, note it didnt change a darned thing because the public is numb to any and everything.

And if the truth got out, that there were aliens, what kind of truth would that be and what would that do? I can see alot hardcore believers ranting on about being right for decades, but is that for the good of humanity, or their dam swollen ego? All those hardcore believers would be bragging about there being aliens, but they still wouldn't know any better would they.

And the public, they would just be gossiping about it, maybe some will feel scared or saying their prayers for days, while others would want to make a giant greeting card to make peace with, yet E.T would just be floating and running like it was "HAHA".

I thought you were the type of person who could care less of what other think of his believes? Just sounds like something people want to feel right about really.

Just like God.

Bingo. This is a burgeoning religion.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Specimen

You make some good points. If the truth is being covered up, maybe that is better, is your supposition?

There are pros and cons.

Ultimately, here are my arguments for the truth.

1. This is the most significant event that has ever happened to mankind, humankind deserves to know the truth. Humankind has fought tooth and nail through the ages for much simpler truths.

2. Decisions are being made with zero public input. The same retards from the MIC that have given us nuclear weapons, chemical warfare, MKUltra, Agent Orange............the list is endless, these are the morons calling the shots about this interaction on our end. They simply cannot be trusted.

What significant event?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The title of the report was "UFO's and Defense, what we must be prepared for?"

The conclusion of the report was 5% - 10% of all UFO's were truly unexplained by any phenomenon on earth, and given that these were top scientists and military officials they were aware of many possible explanations the layperson was not aware of.

NO EARTHLY EXPLANATIONS.

So give me an explanation that doesn't involve the above.

If you can't, that just means you are incapable of making a logical inference.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The title of the report was "UFO's and Defense, what we must be prepared for?"

The conclusion of the report was 5% - 10% of all UFO's were truly unexplained by any phenomenon on earth, and given that these were top scientists and military officials they were aware of many possible explanations the layperson was not aware of.

NO EARTHLY EXPLANATIONS.

So give me an explanation that doesn't involve the above.

If you can't, that just means you are incapable of making a logical inference.

So, 5-10% of all unidentified flying objects remain unidentified. UNIDENTIFIED does not mean extraterrestrial. It means UNIDENTIFIED. Now explain to me, please, how jumping from unidentified to extraterrestrial while skipping over testable evidence proving extraterrestrial origin is logical.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

True, it has become one of the most concerning questions of our time, and even a century ago, science fiction was becoming popular and believed to have been possible. On the other hand, human kind has fought over a number of things, whether it was worth it or not is up to the victor and loser. Just like the story of Troy, being fought over a single women due to a coward of man who couldn't please her with all his power, where 100s or thousands have been sent to their deaths.

As for the retards with power, well failure not an option for them is it?
edit on 7-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join