It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
a reply to: Tangerine

In a real court of law multiple credible witnesses are very hard to defend against. Of course multiple and credible are the important parts.
You should be a criminal defense lawyer. When you cross examine witnesses for the prosecution you can just say 'show me your testicle evidence!'. If you want to defend such a case you have to discredit the witnesses and try to blow holes in their testimony, showing how it could not be true. That is what is required to seriously attempt to debunk this whole thing and it would certainly be a lot of work.
Realistically this should be taken seriously and scrutinized seriously and objectively, which is probably beyond the scope of this website.

Do you understand the difference between the legal process and the scientific method? The claim that extraterrestrials exist and visit earth falls under the purview of science just like the claim that any species exists and occupies a certain territory.

Those of us who post here and are skeptics keep asking for evidence to test (ie. scrutinize seriously and objectively). None is ever forthcoming. Perhaps you're the person who can provide it. Please do so. If you can't, don't expect us to become disciples in the Church of ET.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Lol at testicle evidence, but seriously we have over a hundred extreamly credible military high ranking persons giving thier testamony which is considered not only evidence but also the factual truth.

Testimony. Yep, this is a religion. Not an iota of testable evidence was presented. If you dispute that, cite it. Factual truth? Facts are based on testable evidence only. Truth is a belief. There are many truths, often conflicting. I'm afraid that you are not familiar with the scientific method.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
IIRC...there are some accounts that are intriguing and they've existed as reports entirely separate from any of these 'Congressional hearings.'

I'm glad you put the term "congressional hearings" in quotes. I know you understand that neither the "Citizens Hearings on Disclosure" nor the "National Press Club" event were in any way, shape, or form, government testimony on the subject of UFOs or alien visitation, but a lot of other people don't understand this.

Granted, it seems most of the people on this thread understand that these were not government hearings. However, I've been on threads before where people have described these "hearings in front of congress" or "government hearings"; they are not. These were private testimonials requested by, organized by, and paid for by the Disclosure Project.

Sure, it was made to look like testimony before congress (even inviting former members of congress to "preside" over it), but it was only made to look like official testimony in front of an official government body because it makes for a more impactful looking video.

I don't blame them for making it look like official government testimony (hey, that's "showmanship" and is an attention-getter for people viewing the videos), and they never really claim that it is official government testimony, but part of me does feel it is a bit disingenuous that they felt the need to making it seem something that it is not.

Even the National Press Club is not difficult to get on their docket of speakers. The press club is a professional organization for due-paying members of the press. For a group to speak before the press club, all you really need to do is ask and have something interesting to talk about. You do need to pay your own way, and I think you also need to actually pay a fee to the press club to speak (to cover some of the expenses for putting on the speaking event).

edit on 2/6/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Talk about a cult or an ET religion, I think our friend Greer wants to be the prophet of the ET's

Or maybe he is?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ets flying around, hes been here for thousands of years and he goes at great lengths to avoid direct contact with human race. What is that behaviour telling you?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Yep the skeptics have an unassailable position.....hands over eyes and ears but not their mouths....

There is a mountain of evidence out there besides these mens testimony....DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE.....

I found it without looking too hard so you and they could too.....

Skeptics do not want to entertain such things as it detracts from their ability to make stupid homilies that mean SFA in the light of the evidence available....

THE BRAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT THEIR CARREERS EVEN THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO US, DESERVE BETTER SHRIFT FROM THE PEANIT GALLERY.....

Sightings cannot always be attributed to UFOs, but UFOs definitely have been sighted and tracked on radar....pictures taken by unassailable witnesses also abound....they have been chased by military planes, seen by hundreds even thousands....

When a scientist stands to speak of their experience then we had better pay attention....

And many many of them have done so by now....

Serving officers in many militaries have also done so at some peril to their carreers....

Many steadfastly reporting what they know or what they have seen out of simple duty to humanity....

Skeptics tarnish them as much as possible but never seem to refute the details or even discuss them.....

Go ahead and shoot the messengers because your unable to rationally rebuke their testimony or data....

Ostrich like you rinse and repeat the party line on UFOs...not very original or intelligent...

Your 100% correct all the discussion of the skeptics has nothing to do with anything, just cover thier eyes and speak nothing of the topic which is being presented.

They speak nothing of the cabal he spoke about, nor the loss of freedom he spoke of which is on the way.
Nothing about the golden rule he spoke of.
Nothing relavent to the videos at all.

The Canadian Defence Minister talks about the different types of alien races, thats important at least we know what ETs are working with the US government, and most likely working with other countries as well.
edit on 6-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ET’s may some part of the fabric of control.
That’s why they stay anonymous yet seen

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I don't think the UFO subject is only for the area of science, it's a unique subject. It can be looked at by historians, investigators, detectives not only scientists. Witnesses and testimony can be part of scientific investigation and legal and historical investigation. And each uses types of evidence. Yes there is no definitive answer but in my opinion there is a large body of credible evidence which can be looked at. And some seem to want to ignore. But that's their choice and what do I care?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I don't think the UFO subject is only for the area of science, it's a unique subject. It can be looked at by historians, investigators, detectives not only scientists. Witnesses and testimony can be part of scientific investigation and legal and historical investigation. And each uses types of evidence. Yes there is no definitive answer but in my opinion there is a large body of credible evidence which can be looked at. And some seem to want to ignore. But that's their choice and what do I care?

There is some science done by people which back up some of it but no one is rolling out a classified UFO for any noob to blow themselves and the rest of us up in by going lightspeed into the earth all for the sake of testable evidence.

Notice some refuse to discuss the topics in the videos?

“(its) goal…was to present witness testimony by Brigadier Generals, Naval Photo experts, military officers, ICBM launch commanders, an FAA Crash Site Sr. Inspector, NORAD Air Traffic Controllers and pilots that confirms authentic, first hand encounters with intelligently controlled unidentified aerial craft of non-Earth origin”. “Each witness has stated that they are willing to testify, under oath, before Congress or Parliament as to the truth of their testimony”

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

as someone said, there's a ratio you cannot cross if you wanna live: 75% truth/25% BS. Greer supposedly crossed that ratio a lot, and then started backpedalling like crazy to get the numbers right, so they won't silence him.

as everything else here, it's just a hearsay

also, mentioning anything Greer-related and calling it an absolute, undeniable, 100% truth and saying that anyone that questions it, is an ignorant fool, is just epic, EPIC fail.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Agree Greer has very little credibility and I can't take him seriously at all. He's more of a side show act and maybe should be under investigation for fraud. Easy to spot a fraudster if they ask for money and charge silly people to look at invisible shipts.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

as someone said, there's a ratio you cannot cross if you wanna live: 75% truth/25% BS. Greer supposedly crossed that ratio a lot, and then started backpedalling like crazy to get the numbers right, so they won't silence him.

as everything else here, it's just a hearsay

also, mentioning anything Greer-related and calling it an absolute, undeniable, 100% truth and saying that anyone that questions it, is an ignorant fool, is just epic, EPIC fail.

Your dislike of what Greer has to say is one thing, but you like many others refuse to address at what the rest of the military persons have to say.

Capt. Salas was in charge of 10 nuclear warheads. The warheads were shut down after a UFO stood and hovered above the base in 1967. Capt.

Former Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell called upon the United States government to disclose the extraterrestrial presence.

Former fighter pilot Milton Torres related his story of how he was ordered to shoot at an aircraft carrier sized UFO over England in the 50s.

Former employee at the British Ministry of Defence Nick Pope supported Milton Torres' story.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The Disclosure Project was amazing when it first launched and they had a different website where you could read all the claims and whatnot. I believe when it launched it had promised another future event with more disclosure coming, and it never happened, and then it didn't happen again, and again, and again. During this phase Steven Greer became oddly muscular and weird. There might have been a fraud charge and time served, not sure, but sounds about right.

On the other hand, I myself have had conversations with military veterans on the whole topic of ET. Now sharing a 2nd hand story seems logical. The military person with the first hand experience, don't you think they would stay in the shadows away from the public, forever? Especially if they are directly working with ET or ET tech? Why would they ever be released from the military? Or possibly in the shadows from other military personnel?

A 2nd or 3rd party would be more likely to get a story out only because if they happened to stumble upon something highly unusual and successfully did a little snooping then you have someone with ET intelligence. For example someone who was on the base, or learned of a base where they were building and testing ET technology, or for the skeptics, something so advanced there is nothing like it on Earth. Or 2nd or 3rd hand UFO sightings, or ET signals.

If there is a cover up, then it goes to the highest level, even our own military don't know, except the random few who stumble upon it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Ets flying around, hes been here for thousands of years and he goes at great lengths to avoid direct contact with human race. What is that behaviour telling you?

It tells me there's no evidence for the claim.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

The Canadian Defence Minister talks about the different types of alien races, thats important at least we know what ETs are working with the US government, and most likely working with other countries as well.

I must have missed the part where Rob Nicholson, the Canadian Defense Minister, spoke. Can you tell me at what point (minutes and seconds) in the video he appears?
edit on 7-2-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Witnesses and testimony have zero to do with the scientific method. Zero.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I myself have had conversations with military veterans on the whole topic of ET. Now sharing a 2nd hand story seems logical. The military person with the first hand experience, don't you think they would stay in the shadows away from the public, forever? Especially if they are directly working with ET or ET tech? Why would they ever be released from the military? Or possibly in the shadows from other military personnel?

A 2nd or 3rd party would be more likely to get a story out only because if they happened to stumble upon something highly unusual and successfully did a little snooping then you have someone with ET intelligence. For example someone who was on the base, or learned of a base where they were building and testing ET technology, or for the skeptics, something so advanced there is nothing like it on Earth. Or 2nd or 3rd hand UFO sightings, or ET signals.

If there is a cover up, then it goes to the highest level, even our own military don't know, except the random few who stumble upon it.

Well seems like you have a few inside sources good for you.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell also claims we have have had contact with ETs for over 60 years and have been keeping the truth from the public.

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.
Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'
He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.
Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.
Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.
'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.
'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell also claims we have have had contact with ETs for over 60 years and have been keeping the truth from the public.

/quote]

I invite you and Ed to prove it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate.

procedures vary from one field of inquiry to another

method of inquiry is commonly based on empirical or measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.

en.wikipedia.org...

Empirical evidence (also empirical data, sense experience, empirical knowledge, or the a posteriori) is a source of knowledge acquired by means of observation or experimentation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anthropology /ænθrɵˈpɒlədʒi/ is the scientific study of humans, past and present,[1][2] that draws and builds upon knowledge from the social sciences, life sciences, and humanities.

en.wikipedia.org...

Science is a broad term with many different disciplines and areas of study, from particle physics to anthropology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join