It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Like many other incidents in the past, this one is stinking a bit. The fast and overwhelming flow of information regarding the situation and suspects makes it a bit hard for me to digest. As well as the live airing of the killing of the suspects with 88 000 police and soldiers involved. The two shooters, based on sources, was very well trained and knew exactly what they were doing, killing people systematically by double tap to conserve bullets. After this, these well trained soldiers crashed their escape car into another car rendering it useless (doesn’t look useless in the pictures) they then hijacked another car and supposedly forgot their identification papers in the first car before they drove away.. Sounds very plausible to me.

The two suspects in the shooting was Said Kouachi and Cherif Kouachi.. and these guys have according to sources been involved with ISIS operations in Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen and they are allegedly well known by the western intelligence complex, and they are on the us no fly list, so they should be well surveilled.

Then we have the bloodless footage in the killing of the police officer. He supposedly took a headshot at point blank by a AK 47 and before that he was supposedly shot in the leg/thigh or abdominal area. But both before the headshot and after, you can’t see any blood, not the slightest. Im not an expert, but logical thinking tells me a point blank headshot by a AK47 will definitely take away parts from your scull and lead to a lot of blood and brain matter. And that he turns his head just before the suspect shoots doesn’t really make sense either, not unless the officer knew that the AK47 had blanks in it and that he didn’t want to lose his eyesight.

The suspects, Said Kouachi and Cherif Kouachi and their background is a perfect setup to make them patsies in a operation like this. They are both orphans and have been living in foster families in small villages in France, and they have fought for terrorist organisations during a period of 10 years in different countries. Probably crap soldiers but very dedicated to their cause.

Another interesting thing is the footage we see in the clip below. Im not saying I’m right, but it almost looks like a big chunk of the firefighters and EMT’s are actors. We have the guy who is staring directly into the camera, and who seems a bit out of place.. Then we have the firefighter who is performing CPR, which doesn’t make sense when the EMT’s is sitting next to him, shouldn’t they do that based on their work and training.. The guy showing the woman in white the newspaper or whatnot.. It all seems staged. And on top of that, all the pictures and footage I have seen of the firefighters and EMT’s, almost looks like the majority are military, everyone either has high and tight haircuts or induction cuts/zero ball hairstyles. Look at 00:17 sec in the video, and tell me that these guys don't look suspicious, like they are looking if the cameraman is still recording them or something.
www.youtube.com...

Then we have the footage that was recorded from the rooftop.. In this footage you can see 3 dark clothed men jogging towards the black escape car, and they clearly looks like police officers with the white ”Police” patch on the back. These guys are just jogging past the car without disabling it or ambushing the suspects.

Then we have the alleged suicide of the deputy Fredou who was meeting the family of a victim of the Charlie Hebdo attack and killed himself preparing the report. What did he find out and what was he about to write in his report? Those are key questions, but they are history now. Fredou was also the person who found his dead colleague in 2013, who died in the same way as himself.

The woman who allegedly let the suspects inside the building with the key code had according to sources picked her kid up at day care and brought her back to the building where Charlie hebdo's office is located. And based on the surrounding threats and previous bombing of the building, which parent would bring their child to a place like that. I would like to know who this woman is, because according to me she could be a part of the operation. Because whiteout her letting them in, the operation would be hard to execute. Its pretty convenient that the mother drove away to pick her kid up and arrived at the office building almost the same time as the shooters.

This is my view of the situation: (just a theory)

I think both Said Kouachi and Cherif Kouachi wasn’t involved in the killing at Charlie hebdo, they were situated near the petrol station, waiting for their contact to make the call. The two gunman during the killing were well trained military personal, could be involved with either French foreign legion or NATO and the balaclavas were used to conceal their real identities. After they intentionally crashed the black Renault, these guys escaped. And this is where Said and Cherif Kouachi comes into the picture. After the real shooters crashed the car, the police magically lost track of the suspects. Which makes sense for a stealthy getaway for the real shooters. This shouldn’t happen btw, right after the initial killing at 11:30 on wednesday protocols would suggest that they would call in air support in form of helicopters. But no, 5 hours later they magically lose track of the suspects, and its not until the next day at 10:30 that reports come in regarding two heavily armed suspects wearing balaclavas that are seen driving north through Picardy. These 2 gunman are the real Said Kouachi and Cherif Kouachi, and their real mission is to rob a petrol station. First of all, terrorist dont wear balaclavas, because they are proud of their actions and according to them they are doing gods work and want people to know who they are. But if they would want to hide their faces against all odds, that means they want to escape. Then why would a normal person still wear the balaclavas 1 day after the incident, when they know the police is looking for 2 suspects wearing balaclavas, it doesn’t make sense. The supposedly shootout between the officers/soldiers and the 2 hooded suspects left no one dead, almost like they wanted the suspects to live long enough for the world wide live broadcast of the raid at the industrial estate. Then we have the involvement of Amedy Coulibaly and his girlfriend Hayat Boumeddiene who 2 hours before the world caught up with the alleged suspects of the Charlie Hebdo attack allegedly killed a police woman before taking several people hostage at a kosher supermarket at Porte de Vincennes, east of Paris. I don't believe Amedy had anything to do with the killing of the police woman, his only mission was to be a part of a planned hostage take of a kosher supermarket.. Sources say another gunman in the supermarket escaped, and I believe this person could be the "team leader" of this particular operation and the police officer who entered the supermarket alone while all the other waited outside, helped him escape.The suspected hostage-taker inexplicably runs outside into the massive amount of officers shooting at him with what looks like his hands covering his face and body because he initially thought the operation was a non-lethal exercise.

Im not saying that this is right, but it's a theory worth contemplating
and like many other incidents the past 14 years, the official story smells a bit shady..

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

So, you say it's a theory worth contemplating but you're basing it on supposition and ignorance.

A full metal jacket will pass through a body and only leave small holes, it is the like of hollow points that blow holes out the back.

Deciding how people are acting differently to the way you think they should be acting in an emergency is not proof of anything besides the fact that you've watched too many movies..same as the bullet.

Your reasoning for the woman letting them in is flawed too, so she's crazy to bring her kid to a place that has been threatened before, yet you say she must be in on it to let them in...so she brings her child anyway, knowing full well her colleagues are going to be murdered...and you don't bat an eyelid to her bringing her child with her for that?

You're also an expert on what terrorists do and don't wear, wearing a balaclava is now evidence that it was all fake now?

The policewoman shot was originally thought to be unrelated, it was later on, after forensics were done, comparing bullet striations that they said that it was related.

If it was all set up and Amedy didn't do it, then why not come out straight away and say it was him? That would further their supposed agenda of fear, wouldn't it?

What sources said a gunman escaped? Can you post links please?

Speaking of smelling a bit shady, I'm sorry to say but your theory completely stinks, sure there are some odd occurrences, but that doesn't mean it's all fake, it just means you aren't privvy to all of the information.

Stop trying to fill in the blanks with fiction.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

“We forcefully noted the need for greater cooperation with Internet companies to guarantee the reporting and removal of illegal content, particularly content that makes apologies for terrorism or promotes violence or hate,” said French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve.

GOVERNMENT PREPARES FOR INTERNET SPEECH CRACKDOWN AFTER PARIS ATTACK

^ The incident is being used as an excuse to attack our internet again

TERRORIST SLEEPER CELLS IN THE US

^ Preparing us, ever so subtly, for something similar to happen here at home... then come the new laws, attack on gun rights, maybe another attack on our internet, who knows.

WHITE HOURSE TO HOLD GLOBAL SECURITY SUMMIT

^ They're getting ready to react, and Obama, as usual, is taking charge of something that doesn't even involve America. Prepare for another fraction of our freedoms to slip out from under us.

I've also heard tell that the people involved were using military handsigns similar to those of the Russian military. Not sure if those extremists would have knowledge of that stuff... not my area of expertise, but suspicious all the same.

Something's definitely fishy, but one thing is for certain; they're overhyping this situation in order to get away with more regulations and actions on their part. Isn't Syria already a hotbutton right now? I'd be keeping an eye on that place in the meantime, as well as whatever new crap Team Obama is going to try getting away with here at home.

S&F

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Sorry but the guy is right, we have seen all these plays so many times it is easy to say that these are more likely than the official line.

Face it, you wont question the medias story but will take offense to anything else, and yet the media has never delivered the truth fully on any subject of high standing, EVER.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

He's not right.

He thinks it's suspicious for the woman to bring her kid to work if she had no idea of the plan, yet perfectly plausible to bring the kid if she was in on it...

Sound logic there.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
All of muslim terrorism is a false flag. Follow the money. Of course the boots on the ground dont know it. Remind me again who kicked off ISIS to begin with? Who gave the people in charge hundreds of millions?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This kind of event, the Charlie Hebdo attack, is difficult to parse. Numerous questions arise. The following owes a lot to World Crisis Radio and Webster Tarpley's last couple of broadcasts.

tarpley.net...

1. What was Charlie Hebdo? It gave the appearance of an anti-Establishment periodical specializing in political satire, but in fact it it was a publication with origins in the left wing anti-Gaulist establishment and ongoing connections to its heirs in high places in the France of today. The group running it were not a bunch of ex-college art school renegades just doing the collegiate thing of trashing politicians. Far from it. They occupied a position on the left of the political spectrum and had people on their editorial board with significant connections in government and business. I'm not that familiar with the publication but I would guess that they might appeal to the younger element of the same segment of the population that supported President Francois Hollande.

The fact that the Culture Minister freed up around one million Euros to support them during the aftermath of the attack says a lot about what this magazine was.

2. Who attacked Charlie Hebdo? They were attacked by a well known cell of jihadis, every movement and thought of which, every day, would certainly, not possibly, but certainly in France where you are guilty until proven innocent, have been the subject of lunch time jokes by members of the French security services delegated to man the microphones and telephone taps. The question then rephrases itself and becomes, "Who allowed these attacks to happen?"

3. Why did this attack happen? If a group of jihadi dupes were allowed to "revenge insults to the Prophet", it is very likely that the attacks were allowed to happen for reasons that had little to do with "the Prophet" but that are actually connected to some political dispute in France itself.

4. Was this attack something completely different from the product advertised? Webster Tarpley believes that this attack may be an operation emanating from the heart of the NATO allied right wing of French politics, acting through the French security services, perhaps at the behest of insiders and outsiders who disagree with Hollande's cozying up to Vladimir Putin, among other things.

Tarpley knows this paradigm very well. It's not like it never happened before.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
For as long as I can remember (at least the last thirty years), paranoid individuals have claimed that every single (and I mean every single), attack, war, murder of public figures, high school shooting, disease, virus, earthquake, storm, erupting volcano, disappearing plane, food shortage, fish/animal die-off, pollution, global warming and a vast variety of other things...., is the underhanded doings of the "evil US empire" and their henchmen the CIA.

All to gain the power to rule the masses in some Totalitarian New World Order and completely enslave the Human race for their Masters, the Aliens....

It will continue with Conspiracy nut jobs claiming all of this and much, much more for the next forty years, and the next, and the next.

Only thing is, that nothing of the sort has happened to this date. You'd think that this secret evil empire would have grabbed total power by now.

I would rather wager that all of these incidents are just what they are, "unrelated events", that "just happen".

I think most conspiracy nuts "most, not all", should be removed from society and placed into much needed mental care until such time comes as they can re-join society as normal human beings.

But of course what would I know... "I'm just a CIA Agent/shill sent here to spread lies about the conspiracy community"...

edit on 12-1-2015 by BobaFettish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BobaFettish

At least you admit it. lol.

Franklin Roosevelt said words to the effect that when something big happens in politics, you can bet that it was planned. He also said that the world is actually run from the back room by powerful unelected people. I think he's right.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

All of Muslim terrorism is a false flag?

I assume you mean terrorist attacks on western nations, that would coincide with your apparent small worlded views that you have.

Because there are thousands of terrorist attacks, attacks on/in western nations are but a fraction.

edit on 12/1/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Even without blood on this video, which is IMO impossible after such shooting from close range into the head, you should see at least some parts of skull flying around. There's nothing of it, which makes this video quite suspicious.

Also, this story about ID in the car reminds me of 9/11 undamaged passports of plane hijackers found near twin towers that were burned to ashes.

This magazine has been problem not only for Muslims, but also for other religions they were showing in their comics, same as establishment forces.

This way the establishment got reason among French nation to get involved into wars much easier. We've already seen this after 9/11.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
The amount of mis-information that was reported by the media while this was unfolding is incomprehensible.
Was the media deliberately being fed false info or was the media just reporting rumors without any regard for the truth and no attempt to verify the info?
It wasn`t just small details that they were getting wrong, they were reporting things that had no resemblance to what was actually happening.

The "third shooter", which never appeared in any of the videos, that was being reported was actually not involved at all and was no where near the scene of the shootings.

The girlfriend who was with the guy when he killed the cop and was in the market with him is now being reported to not even have been in the country at the time.

One of the shooters was killed and the other 2 were captured, again that is nothing close to what was happening,it never happened.

How could the media get so many things so wrong?
It sounds like there was complete chaos for 3 days and nobody,including the police, knew what the heck was actually happening.
It`s like some bad keystone cops movie, it`s a miracle that they got the guys before more people were killed.

Because every station wants to break a story first. When people are interviewed, especially when it's something traumatic, they are sometimes completely wrong about what happened. Eyewitness accounts aren't reliable, and that's what most intial reports are based on. They run it with the caveat "we are getting reports that" and if they are wrong, big deal, if they are right, broke the story quickly (news gold). It doesn't support a false flag at all, I don't see the connection at least.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
ID found LOL just like burning planes and melting buildings leaving ID's intact, unreal banana peal.

Bobafettish, don't you know shills, trolls and undercover CIA forum monitors and most importantly FlaseFlags are all just figments of nut jobs imaginations?

Lock up anyone that thinks otherwise and medicate the living day lights out of them till they think like you eh brother?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OnlySinnersHere

Hundreds of ID cards and credit cards were found.

Surely you would know this?

Or did a YouTube video tell you just the hijackers ID cards were found?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I love YT, doesn't most of the people with an internet connection love it too?

My mother use to say, don't feed the.....well you know, shill, troll and people who are very active on conspiracy sites that don't actually believe in conspiracies.

Not that I'm pegging you in that hole, that wouldn't be very nice.
edit on 12-1-2015 by OnlySinnersHere because: Because

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I don't need to feed the troll, I'll just shut him up..

www.mirror.co.uk...
www.911myths.com...

edit on 12/1/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Hot air. It's just a picture, what are you proving or trying too?

show us all those cards and ids on site being documented and collected from their rest place.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Plenty of 911 threads where that can be discussed, although the burden of proof is on you, as in, prove that passports, ID cards and credit cards couldn't have survived.

But like I said, take that up in the appropriate forum, you've taken off topic enough here.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
My condoleances to the families.

One thing: such a prepared attack and then you forget your ID card in a stolen car. Come on.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
an extra 10000 military personel France placed in the streets today... I think overall is about 100.000!
In any case, here is a funny picture of the yesterday Charlie gathering. Media told us, that more than 40-50 leaders will join the people and make a peacefull gathering or a walk in paris...

Well... The image bellow splits in 2 parts, what the media gave us as a picture and how it really looked like...

and here is some news and how they placebo the images

news.yahoo.com...
I personally find it very hypocritic
edit on 12-1-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join