It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ok, Firstly, i feel for the families of the people who have been affected by this atrocity, and i do not set out to offend anyone! i have a few pieces of information that points towards a FF,

So i follow a good YouTuber called 'StormCloudsGathering' and they have uploaded a really interesting video about the recent France attacks, could this be a false flag for something further down the line??

i agree with what was said about the footage of the shooting of the police office and the first time i watched it i thought it didn't look right, maybe some of the ATS people who are experts in weapons could help either clear this up or add some truth,

there has definitely been alot of miss-information from the French Media, for example the girlfriend Hayat Boumeddiene was seen in France at the beginning of the week, but now reports say she has been in Syria for almost 2 weeks Source

This is footage of the Charlie Hebdo shootings which has been restricted or taken down from a number of websites. As you will see it contains no blood, gore or graphic violence. It does however punch a major hole in the official story.

WARNING!!! GRAPHIC VIOLENCE!!!!!
www.youtube.com...

Source

This comment is interesting from Youtube....

the information about the ID card is also very interesting, if you were going to do this atrocity in a stolen car, why would you have and leave your ID in the vehicle?

French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve says the terrorists who attacked Charlie Hebdo would never have been caught had they not made one fatal mistake: They conveniently left an ID card in their abandoned getaway car.

Source

As this is story i'm sure will be discussed over the coming weeks as information is released by the authorities, what is the ATS members Thoughts?

EDIT> Mods if this video is an issue for T&C i will remove
edit on 10/1/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jan 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed graphic video

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Considering the feelings of the victims and their families is one of the tools they use to prevent people from questioning the entire event.

Like Sandy Hook. "How dare you mention this! Children DIED!" All debates shut down.

Have sympathy for the victims, but don't let that sympathy shut down all debates, it's just one engineered tactic to shut down curiosity....

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

100% agree, that is why i started by saying i don't want to offend anyone!, but your correct, people don't like asking questions in case it upsets people invloved

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

This to me is interesting on a few levels.

Firstly because I usually ignore this kind of instant reaction post and I would like to know what others think of the vidie and the shot to the head.

Secondly because quite rightly there has been a call to not go down this route by some quite sensible members and to maintain an air of integrity regarding this kind of incident. The issue of carrying Id is already being discussed but I will personally watch that vid a fw more times before making any more comment than this.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Time will tell. As past events similar to this are carefully disected and analyized, false flag traits emerge much more often than not.

Wise folks question everything and never foolishly believe the official stories that they are fed. Because history reveals the masses get the wool pulled over their eyes quite frequently.

edit on 10-1-2015 by DenyTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well if the official story being Muslims did it, who did it to blame the Muslims?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Could you elaborate on your question please.

It seems to vauge to postulate any kind of hypothosis?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Sure.

If the official blame is on Muslims, and if this was a false flag, then who did the actual attack if Muslims didn't?

In other words, who gains either way?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Initially I thought No but if a guy on youtube thinks it was then .....
No it wasn't a false flag.

edit on 10-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sure.

If the official blame is on Muslims, and if this was a false flag, then who did the actual attack if Muslims didn't?

The rhetoric I am hearing on the MSM is certainly pointing towards an attack on Syria! Perhaps with what happened in France, the globalists will have more support this time around?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The amount of mis-information that was reported by the media while this was unfolding is incomprehensible.
Was the media deliberately being fed false info or was the media just reporting rumors without any regard for the truth and no attempt to verify the info?
It wasn`t just small details that they were getting wrong, they were reporting things that had no resemblance to what was actually happening.

The "third shooter", which never appeared in any of the videos, that was being reported was actually not involved at all and was no where near the scene of the shootings.

The girlfriend who was with the guy when he killed the cop and was in the market with him is now being reported to not even have been in the country at the time.

One of the shooters was killed and the other 2 were captured, again that is nothing close to what was happening,it never happened.

How could the media get so many things so wrong?
It sounds like there was complete chaos for 3 days and nobody,including the police, knew what the heck was actually happening.
It`s like some bad keystone cops movie, it`s a miracle that they got the guys before more people were killed.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The reason this video has been taken down or not shown on other sites and news outlets is the same reason the Mods took down a similar video yesterday.

It shows a man being executed on cold blood, yes executed.

And the content of that video and the water Mellon has already been discussed on other threads

Now I am not a expert in ballistics but i do know that it is possible not to see any blood, this guy was hit at close range from a 7.62 round the blood pasterns will depend very much on the type of round used. Now like i say i am not expert on these matters but i have seen this argument being used on on other threads were it has been pointed out that it is possible that depending on the round used that the blood was cauterized as it pass through the skull and the mist we see in the video is just what was left of the bullet hitting the concrete. It is also possible that a hollow point was used or even that the the lack of blood spray is due to the path the bullet took inside the skull. There are also a whole rang of other biological reasons why the blood patter in not as one would expect after watching a a back to back marathon of Rambo movies.

What i am saying is that a lack of blood alone is not evidence enough that we were lied to when they said this police officer died due to gun shot wounds he took during the attacks in Paris. There are multiple sources all saying that this is how he died, we have a video that shows him moving, then being shot, and it seems like he is dead after that. Additionally there is zero evidence to suggest he is still alive.

I think it is highly disrespectful to this brave man and the family he leaves behind to suggest that his last brave act was some how "faked".

As such a resonance person can only conclude that he is dead and he died of those gun shot wounds.

if you were going to do this atrocity in a stolen car, why would you have and leave your ID in the vehicle?

Never left your wallet in the car OP?

Really both of these issues have already been debated on different threads on ATS and neither the ID card or the lack of blood prove a false flag.

edit on 10-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: Hit Enter too soon. sorry.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I'm thinking what's happening now is they're trying to instill great mistrust in the media. By reporting falsities/unverified claims out in the open, while people are waking up to false flags and media manipulation, it makes sense the coming mess will be fueled in part by media lies. Their plan is flawless but I think they know people see through it, but what can we do against them? Nothing, we're mostly dependent on them so they have us trapped.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

T&Cs prohibit gore and the like, right?

Double post.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That's an interesting question and one that I do not claim to have the answer to, However.

If I may throw one out there as it were, It seems to me that the concept of a false flag is both somehow modern and limited to individual incidents which is agreeably far fetched due to the logistics of any such venture.

If however certain peoples and organasitaions had fifteen years or so to use goverment manipulation and mainstream media propaganda then the need to create a predetermined state of affairs need to orchestrtate actual false flags would be unnecessary as the wheels would be set in motion and sooner or later the needed enviroment would naturally occur and any plan could be implemented without any additional input.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sure.

The rhetoric I am hearing on the MSM is certainly pointing towards an attack on Syria! Perhaps with what happened in France, the globalists will have more support this time around?

Makes sense.

Syria as a "target" has resistance.

And with Russia involved with Syria, they could be a "target" as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If requested i shall remove the video, but what is being discussed about a false flag should still be able to continue,

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

But there's no blood in the video.

Confusing.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Sorry to sound niave but is the same video that was pulled before?

I do not wish to sound idiotic but I am inclined to agree that the shot was missed, granted the melon thing is pointless but maybe I missed something?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It wasn`t just small details that they were getting wrong, they were reporting things that had no resemblance to what was actually happening.

Don't you think that it's because it was a developing story and they were going on second hand information and more likely guess work like the rest of us , I doubt they were getting information from the security services as they were a bit busy.

The press aren't the be all and end all of knowledge and frequently get details wrong about known stories , why would we expect them to be on the button on a live fluid news story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join