It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Here is another strange vidio about this case. The police shooting at the terrorists through the police line. As an ex soldier I dont think this is correct.

For some reason the embedding does not seem to work for me, must be a conspiracy

edit on 11-1-2015 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-1-2015 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

put the YT link up and i'll see if i can embed

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It's only strange that the idiot talking doesn't realise that the cop shooting is shooting through a gap..

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

From the angle that we see the shooter shoot at the cops head it just looks like its a Direct hit. It would have been Nice to see the shot from a different angle.

I think he missed. This cop was alive when the shoot was fired. There would have been blood or at least some red mist because the bullet hit the ground just a few cm from his head.

I dont know if People have really looked at the video. But when the shooter to the right runs back to the car you can see him singnal to someone Down the road before he gets into the car.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I myself do believe it was a false flag.

The cartoonists were executed but as we've seen with the 'execution' of the police officer that was fake......no blood, no recoil etc.

Also no armed response even though it was in Paris. Conflicting reports post attack, convenient Id of perps.

Now this is how I see it, if these were real devout Islamist they would be dressed as such, they would live the lives of devout Islamists...........they don't, none of the apparent 'terrorists' are the sort to attend mosque 5 times a day, none are the type to fast during Ramadan etc............to me they seem to be a criminal element that has been persuaded by the various governments to become agents.......each seems to be connected to governments..........each seems to have been previous on a watch list - what got them off the watch, where they recruited. The way the terror policies of the various western countries work, if someone is suspected of being involved in terrorists activities then they will be picked up, are they then pressured into becoming agents through threats to their families..........these recruited agents then don't carry out the attacks such as the Paris attacks but are then used as stooges. Now during the preceding days they are put all over MSM and so are 'outed' to authentic groups as being agents and so have no choice but to run from the various groups their recruiters have ordered them to infiltrate.

I don't believe their are any truly terrorist cells that operate in the western world, I do believe there are extreme Islam movements - but these are just devout organisations, same as Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, even Catholics groups who abide by there religions and preach their religions, but as for arming and killing I don't believe any actually exists and when one is apparently 'outed' it is simply a creation of the various secret services within each western country.

Now within the Middle East armed groups do exist. These are armed and sponsors by western governments and even by eastern governments and have been since ww2. A proxy war has also existed in the Middle East with East side being funded by either the west or the east in a drawn out proxy war. Sometimes the wests funded side take government and the east finances and arms the opposition etc........our MSM then refers to these as terrorists organisations as directed to do so by our western governments as a means to increase the proxy war and provide required funding.

ISIS is one of these created by the west, isn't it amazing what has happened since Russia stood up and vetoed the assault on Syria. ISIS or ISIL have become prevalent, Russia has been ostracised, the west creates havoc in Ukraine aiding in mass genocide that is going to be far worse than anything that occurred during ww2 or Serbia etc.

Now I class myself as astutely aware of all the BS thrown at us, but what confuses me is why.........and I'll tell you why. The West wants a new world order and wants control of all. Now has we are seeing the West fully controls and manipulates the finance markets, stock trades, credit rating system etc etc etc, and so it could quite easily peacefully orchestrate take over of these countries through debt creation and market crashing, why does it have to resort to terror manipulation and war, even if it is a form of population decrease it can do that by its control over the food market etc.

There is something very very sinister taking place and this is about far more than just a New World Order and Control........it feels like the fable stories of hitler creating his one and only aryian race, are western governments actually looking to commit mass genocide of all ethnic races..........

In short a human is a human, we are all the same no matter colour, creed, ability, wealth, past present or future, this world will only be healed when we as a one united race stand up and grasp control from those who look upon us as mere commodities.........and this must start with complete boycott of main stream media, educate your children in the real truth. Sit them down and go over everything in history but give the real history, start from the crusades and work forward from there............

There are no reptilians, no Ufos, no gods, no Jesus, no prophets..................remember people the bible, the Koran and the Gita etc where simply the mass media of their day, nothing has changed, and those who spout about Ufos and reptile beings are simply trying to discredit those who don't believe the hype...........

Uneducate yourself then seek the truth, it is there for all to see.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Protectivedaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the embedding. It still seems a strange thing to do IMO. I am an ex Legion Para and have lived in Paris so perhaps I see things slightly different from you. I still find it strange for some one to shoot like that in a Parisian street. Although I see your point of view about this. This case is a strange one non the less, the president calling them actors and people putting blood on the street after the attack. Guess we shall just have to wait and see what the end story line is. Question every thing is my opinion. After all false flags have been used in the past to justify govts actions.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Only way we will really know is by what happens next - will there be an invasion of Yemen, will they be tied to Syria and so the pretext for a ground assault etc........or maybe France will simply withdraw its support for Palestinians.........next four weeks should be interesting

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The leader of the muslim community in my country announced today, that the events took place by non muslims and for political reasons. Is in our news.

He said, we shouldnt insult their prophets but its not muslims the ones who did these things.

Also the events took place just before France recognizes Palestine as a state and 1 month ago, Limberman accompanied with Mossad agents, met secretly (but not that secretly after all), arab seichs about the matter in a hotel in Paris. There is photo documentary about it. www.israelnationalnews.com...

At the same time, in 2 days, France parliament will decide wherever or not, they will continue military actions against Iraq and syria. (bombarding).

News in my country allready advertising the whole opperation as YHWY AKBAR instead of Allahu Akbar... just to point out, whats goin on. There is also some cartoon images cartoon image

what they may try to gain is

1) delay or cancellation of recognizing Palestine as a state
2) To force real muslims riot and
3) To mannipulate the poppulation and force new bills against terrorism, maybe a chip id under the skin (terrorism in EU)
4) to continue bombarding mid east and east.

Edit: All in all, the whole responsibility belongs to the western governments. They tell us, the criminals in these attacks, admitted in private conversations they did with the police, they work for Al Quida, but more officially ISIS took the responsibility of the attacks. Isis is an organization of western alliance to corrupt and destroy. They trained in turkish grounds and countries such as france, gave them weapons, material and money for that cause. So whatever the scenario is, ISIS or Jewish or al quida... All are a result of western government actions. Even al quida is a western tool, but its faded away after 9/11 and the death of landen...Isis is fresh.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

It's only strange that the idiot talking doesn't realise that the cop shooting is shooting through a gap..

That's a strange one.
Around the forty second mark, a guy comes storming out with his hands tied and they shoot the #*%# outa him !

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The guy storming out who gets blown of his feet was this the hostage taker or a counter terrorism unit ?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

it looks like he is dropping something that looks like a rifle.

edit on 11-1-2015 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

He was tied up and carrying a gun?

You can clearly see something, I assume a weapon, flying out of his hands as he hits the glass.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

That's a strange one.
Around the forty second mark, a guy comes storming out with his hands tied and they shoot the #*%# outa him !

Wow, good catch, you right if you watch closely you can see his hands are tied, as he gets shot the gun that is on his shoulder falls and his hands never come apart!!

can someone in the art of zooming and editing pull that part out for analysis?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Remember this is full metal jacket bullet we're talking about, soldier talk about them as if you're being shot at the arm and the bone is missed, you get just two tiny holes each side that close themself. No a lot of blood loss if no major artery or vein got hit. They simply put what they call a "Kotex" to stop blood loss and can continue to fight if necessary.

Such bullet will goes throught a human head no problem without any fragmentation. I once fired AK47 throught a tree at least 10 inchs diameter and it passed throught like in butter. The exit hole was as small as the entry hole.

I think the poor officer got hit behind the head from side to side.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

it does look that way, but the rifle is on his shoulder and spins off when he gets hit, his hands never come apart,

but now another question raises, why would he run at the large group of police who (could) have itchy trigger fingers, without firing a shot back first, he just runs out, with his hands stuck together?

lucky that news crew were there to capture that........

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
here is a picture of the guy after, now its all blurred out, but you can see what looks like cable ties?? (if i'm wrong, or can find a better picture please share)

would you cable tie a man who is riddles with bullets?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Here is another strange vidio about this case. The police shooting at the terrorists through the police line. As an ex soldier I dont think this is correct.

For some reason the embedding does not seem to work for me, must be a conspiracy

www.youtube.com...

No offence but I find the idea you were ever a soldier yet get so easily confused by perspective absolutely terrifying.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

...but your correct, people don't like asking questions in case it upsets people invloved

In my mind, it works like this for myself. The truth is the truth, period. No matter what, someone will be offended on the journey to seek the truth. Realizing this, I don't let it alter any research I do in order to come to my conclusions. For example, I've been researching 9/11 from a very young age. I was only in 6th grade went that went down. My opinions on it have angered and offended many. I put that aside, in the back of my mind, with the mindset that what I'm doing is in the name of freedom, honesty and justice for everyone.
I have viewed a specific video that features footage of this shooting incident that points to a set of lines underneath one of the vehicles that were used by the "terrorists". There is one line under the front bumper of the vehicle. The camera pans right for a bit. As the camera pans back left to it's original position, a second line can be seen under the front left wheel (right wheel if you are in the vehicle itself). The poster of said video claims that considering the footage is in fairly decent resolution, that this clearly proves the video has somehow been doctored, and that they are "guidelines" of some kind that were used for would be actors to park the vehicle in the perfect spot for this surveillance camera to see.
So this leads me to bring up two points.

-If this footage is indeed doctored, and they wanted to get away with it being so, how could the "editors" have made such a clumsy mistake?
-Was the footage edited with this left on it on purpose for some reason? A sort of "haha" at the viewing public?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: s1ngular1ty

Could you post the video please, i think this is adding more to the event,

also keep up with any 911 stuff, i was late teens when it happened and knew then there was more to it,

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage
here is a picture of the guy after, now its all blurred out, but you can see what looks like cable ties?? (if i'm wrong, or can find a better picture please share)

would you cable tie a man who is riddles with bullets?

Yeah this is really wierd , maybe the hostage taker strapped his empty rifle to a tied up hostage and send him running towards the door when the police units went in as some sort of decoy ?

besides this i have no clue.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join