It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think I know what the problem is here. I looked at this video, and I can't see the man getting shot. It does look fake. I see no head jerk in reaction to a bullet hit, no blood spat, and the bullet clearly hits the concrete way off from the head.

But, the fact is, I have never seen a person get shot in real life. All my ideas come from Hollywood movies. And in the movies the director adds "special effects" to make sure the audience sees the bullet hit. So, my idea of what a shot should look like is already unrealistic. I therefore can't make an objective assessment about this clip. But, I can see how many people would also think it's fake. We're all programmed to expect the Hollywood version of a shot. The tomato ketchup is missing, the head movement is inaccurate, the visible dust cloud is in the wrong spot. But, that might be what a real shot looks like.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliian

Yea but the guy on the video says if you don't agree with him you either know nothing about guns or are lying.

Which, coincidentally, I lol'd at

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

but they managed to drive out of Paris after the attack, steal more cars, and rob a petrol station,

your right these guys are not Jason Bourne, but still the evidence that these guys did this was found in the first car.... just saying it but, what if that ID was from the person who drove the car before??

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here's a still from the video.

The smoke puff is on the right side.

Victim's face visible.

The question is whether this is a genuine close-up of the original video?

edit on Jan-10-2015 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

This is my first time seeing the footage. My initial impression is that the bullet did not strike the head.

Here is a basic comparison to consider:

AK-47
7.62mm x 39mm, weight @ 160gr = 10.0g, typical muzzle velocity around 700 m/s with energy of around 2100 J

Italian Carcano M91/38 (the weapon/round that killed JFK)
6.5mm × 52 mm, weight @ 160gr = 10.5g, typical muzzle velocity around 650 to 700 m/s with energy of around 2400 J

We all know what impact such a round had on JFK's cranium, and that round was allegedly fired from 81 meters away which means it had lost almost 1/8 of its muzzle velocity.

I am not saying this is a conspiracy, I am just saying that to me it does not seem like the victim's head was struck by a 7.62mm x 39mm round at point-blank range.

Skip to the 4:40 mark and see what a BLANK .380 can do when fired at close range... seems like a blank 7.62x39mm could certainly cause a concrete-dust spatter.

Anything is possible, I guess.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe it wasn't a false flag. Maybe there are actual bad people in the world, that do bad things.

Sorry, I'm just trying to think outside of the box. You know, that new-fangled box we've voluntarily placed ourselves in, that prevents us from accepting that, sometimes, bad things just happen?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos
Maybe it wasn't a false flag. Maybe there are actual bad people in the world, that do bad things.

Sorry, I'm just trying to think outside of the box. You know, that new-fangled box we've voluntarily placed ourselves in, that prevents us from accepting that, sometimes, bad things just happen?

Yea,,,,,it was hard for me to fall for the false flag idea as well, until I turned on FOX news and saw the procession of "experts" they had lined up for 6 hours yesterday morn too!

They had so many "experts" on saying we had to got to war with "Syria" while saying the perpetrators were trained in Yemen, my brain wanted to explode!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

Why...what's the difference between a guy on YouTube and a guy on a conspiracy site ?

It was just a tongue in cheek remark not meant to be taken literally.

edit on 10-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yea,,,,,it was hard for me to fall for the false flag idea as well, until I turned on FOX news and saw the procession of "experts" they had lined up for 6 hours yesterday morn too!

They had so many "experts" on saying we had to got to war with "Syria" while saying the perpetrators were trained in Yemen, my brain wanted to explode!!!!

I get exactly what you mean. An incident happens in France and within hours America is all over it screaming "let's get Syria" ! I read a report from a journalist on Yahoo and in the short report Syria was mentioned a dozen times.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just to adress the forgotten ID, I want to point out that some sources even said they left another ID inside the office.
These guys wanted to be known and they always made sure to tell everybody they met that they are from al Qaida in Yemen.
That all seems to be done on purpose, the interview with bfmtv indicates that aswell

edit on 10-1-2015 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Everytime you have the world media spending billions to tell you and make sure you HAVE to see something as the God-given truth, it seems the stories are easily full of holes.

But I guess that is just another bad thing that happens, no one on Earth is so complete in planning things, it always just is your average crazy, right ??

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Here is a reporter saying they put the blood on the floor after the shooting
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3v8pqosC20&feature=youtu.be
So why would they put blood on the floor? It all seems a bit strange to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Embedded for you.

and very interesting the reporter saying "the blood was put there",

edit on 11/1/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
now this is interesting,

A former White House official says the terrorist attack that killed 12 people on Wednesday in Paris was a false flag operation “designed to shore up France’s vassal status to Washington.”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, who was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, made the remarks in an article published on Thursday.

“The suspects can be both guilty and patsies. Just remember all the terrorist plots created by the FBI that served to make the terrorism threat real to Americans,” he wrote.

He said that the French economy is suffering from the US-imposed sanctions against Russia. “Shipyards are impacted from being unable to deliver Russian orders due to France’s vassalage status to Washington, and other aspects of the French economy are being adversely impacted by sanctions that Washington forced its NATO puppet states to apply to Russia.”

Dr. Roberts stated that French President Francois Hollande this week said that the sanctions against Russia should end. “This is too much foreign policy independence on France’s part for Washington.”

He added that the CIA has apparently resurrected a policy that it followed against Europeans during the post-WW II era when the US spy agency would carry out attacks in European states and blame them on communist groups.

Dr. Roberts said now the US agencies have planned false flag operations in Europe to create hatred against Muslims and bring European countries under Washington’s sphere of influence.

He noted that “the attack on Charlie Hebdo was an inside job and that people identified by NSA as hostile to the Western wars against Muslims are going to be framed for an inside job designed to pull France firmly back under Washington’s thumb.”

The widely read columnist stated that the US “government tells Americans whatever story the government puts together and sits and laughs at the gullibility of the public.”A former White House official says the terrorist attack that killed 12 people on Wednesday in Paris was a false flag operation “designed to shore up France’s vassal status to Washington.”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, who was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, made the remarks in an article published on Thursday.

“The suspects can be both guilty and patsies. Just remember all the terrorist plots created by the FBI that served to make the terrorism threat real to Americans,” he wrote.

He said that the French economy is suffering from the US-imposed sanctions against Russia. “Shipyards are impacted from being unable to deliver Russian orders due to France’s vassalage status to Washington, and other aspects of the French economy are being adversely impacted by sanctions that Washington forced its NATO puppet states to apply to Russia.”

Dr. Roberts stated that French President Francois Hollande this week said that the sanctions against Russia should end. “This is too much foreign policy independence on France’s part for Washington.”

He added that the CIA has apparently resurrected a policy that it followed against Europeans during the post-WW II era when the US spy agency would carry out attacks in European states and blame them on communist groups.

Dr. Roberts said now the US agencies have planned false flag operations in Europe to create hatred against Muslims and bring European countries under Washington’s sphere of influence.

He noted that “the attack on Charlie Hebdo was an inside job and that people identified by NSA as hostile to the Western wars against Muslims are going to be framed for an inside job designed to pull France firmly back under Washington’s thumb.”

The widely read columnist stated that the US “government tells Americans whatever story the government puts together and sits and laughs at the gullibility of the public.”

Source

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Here is a reporter saying they put the blood on the floor after the shooting
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3v8pqosC20&feature=youtu.be
So why would they put blood on the floor? It all seems a bit strange to me.

Yes I watched that video and found it strange but when I listened again the reporter says....
" the blood which has been put there because of what was shed yesterday ".
At first hearing I thought he meant " they " meaning the authorities but listening to it again, it seems he's saying the people who put the flowers down to Mark where the policeman died had also put the blood down.
Maybe they do that in France....seems weird but I dunno.....
I think people should watch the vid and make their minds up.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
France False Flag Shooting -- Attackers SPLICED IN + COPS cut out + Man in bullet proof vest watches

This video was shown on France24 television LIVE... supposedly "unedited". Unfortunately, this "evidence" was highly edited. In my opinion, Muslim / Islamic people are being SETUP .. being portrayed as "terrorists" when in reality these are scenes spliced in, and faked most likely.

This gentlemen raises some concerns over why men in bullet proof vests were on a roof, filming and editing video of the supposed event and why news channels were stating it was "live" footage of the event.

Very strange.

Im aware that there is several buildings nearby occupied by jounralists, could may well be they are foreign correspondants and as such probably could have access to body armour. That could make sense, but still the actual footage in question is highly suspect.

Please note no graphic scenes are in this video.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Here the President of France says the terrorists are actors?

Its all a bit strange this case. Actors and blood being put on the floor after the attack.
Cant seem to embed this vidio but here is the Utube link
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-1-2015 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Interesting...

When I first tried to view that video, it wouldn't load...

The second time, I got "internet explorer has shut down to prevent damage to your computer"...

Third time lucky, I got to see it. Definitely wasn't shot in the head. Have never had problems with YouTube before...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Honestly.... it looks more like he was hit in the back/chest area... not the head.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Embedded for you:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join