It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The only thing that I saw which interested me was that as the terrorist runs out of the supermarket he is clearly in between 2 sets of people with a lot of fire power, as he seems to get his with a shot gun blast from the right side both sides of Police officers are clearly still firing at what looks at each other but at no point do you see an officer hit.

I've looked at the video many times and the terrorist definitely seems to be smack bang level to cops on both sides of the doors who seem to unload one hell of a lot of bullets in opposing directions and since he took a big hit from the right I can't imagine a cop or cops would have the time to change aim in mid fire yet only the terrorist gets him..

Luck?

This would have been manic firing with cops just unloading everything to make sure he's down..

And lets not mention the poorly thrown thunder flash which bounces back out side the supermarket..

Saw the same poor throwing at the siege in Australia recently, most thunder flashes came back out after bouncing off doors and even fellow police..
edit on 12-1-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

That's what I'm talking about. Nevermind 9/11.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
"Uh I see no blood on the video, it must be fake!!!!"

You guys, you want blood? Here you go.
s2.lemde.fr...

I thought this place was about looking for the truth, but it seems that for many it's just a place for them to let their paranoia go wild. EACH TIME there is an attack, the first thing you will read here is "false flag".

Come on guys. One of the killer even left a video explaining his act but of course even that is part of the "big conspiracy" I guess.

What would it take for you to look at an event without always seeing it through the conspiracy lens first? I'm not saying you have to ignore things which are supicious, but in this case, people are literally inventing things to be considered suspicious, it's not serious, not critical, and actually a symptom of paranoia or delusion.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

This type of # is the reason people question events such as this, wake up.

Operation Gladio

Operation Gladio - Full 1992 documentary BBC

This BBC series is about a far-right secret army, operated by the CIA and MI6 through NATO, which killed hundreds of innocent Europeans and attempted to blame the deaths on Baader Meinhof, Red Brigades and other left wing groups. Known as 'stay-behinds' these armies were given access to military equipment which was supposed to be used for sabotage after a Soviet invasion. Instead it was used in massacres across mainland Europe as part of a CIA Strategy of Tension. Gladio killing sprees in Belgium and Italy were carried out for the purpose of frightening the national political classes into adopting U.S. policies.

Apparently the perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting were under state surveilance which until very recently was dropped and they somehow got access to a rocket launcher?, a f****** RPG!?!, this isnt America you cant get # like that in Europe.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Protectivedaddy
I don't believe their are any truly terrorist cells that operate in the western world, I do believe there are extreme Islam movements - but these are just devout organisations, same as Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, even Catholics groups who abide by there religions and preach their religions, but as for arming and killing I don't believe any actually exists and when one is apparently 'outed' it is simply a creation of the various secret services within each western country.

This must be one of the most deluded claims I have read in this thread.

Terrorist cells exist in the west. And they come from the whole political spectrum. In Europe we had many extreme-left and extreme-right terrorist cells, bombing various places and killing those they consider their ennemies.

Islamic terrorism is political too. The religious aspect of it isn't what matters. These Islamic terrorists are educated, trained and formed by Salafists. Salafists come from Saudi Arabia. For decades Saudia Arabia (and now the Emirates and Qatar too) have been using Muslims all around the world as their puppets to propagate their version of Islam.

In the US it's not always clear that Saudi Arabia is the bad guy, because the West needs their oil and decided to close their eyes on their terrible regime, but it fools no one. Here we can perfectly see the hypocrisy of attacking Irak and Afghanistan in the war against terror, while everything starts with Saudi Arabia. It's just the US administration will never openly admit it and do what it takes to really bring them down, because they are to afraid.

So Salafists keep slowly changing the political and religious beliefs of a whole generation of European and North African Muslims, by sendind Imams and money to spread their backwards views.

A bit like US evangelicals sects are currently doing in South America and Africa, slowly teaching them another version of the Christian faith which is more radical but comforts those who are poor and distressed.

Salafists are doing the same, they target the poor, the uneducated and the lost youth, telling them how all their problems are because of Israel and the West (a bit like what many people here are thinking too). The attack here wasn't even commanded by the Salafist mastermind. The fatwa against Charlie Hebdo occured years ago. All that was needed was time, and a few young people frustrated enough to finally act.

This attacked was expected for a very long time. It succeded because no one is safe from a few determined individuals who are ready to die in an attack.

There is nothing suspicious or misleading about this attacks. The reasons are known, it was expected (they even had bodyguards most of the time), and the origins of this kind of terrorism is known too; salafists, and behind them, Saudi Arabia.

If you want to blame a culprit, blame Saudi Arabia and not Israel, the CIA, the "PTB" or whatever your paranoid minds suggests you, because when you do so, you do nothing else than perpetuating the exact same lies the Salafists are spreading to turn the youth against western democracies.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

There was no rocket launcher. It sounds like you are the one who was fed BS.

I'm familiar with these kind of attacks you mentioned, there were many during my youth and the goal was to frighten the population with blind killings, not to kill specific comic artists.

In this case it's clearly something different and it sounds like many conspiracy theorists are so obsessed with the conspiracies they can't even imagine sometimes an event is just what is claimed, and not something else.

Security agencies make mistakes all the time. It's then that such attacks succeed. They stopped many other attacks the weeks before but that you never hear it on TV. If for you a mistake made by a security agency is a proof of conspiracy, I don't know what to tell you. It's not very healthy to think automatically like that (and not only when you have strong suspicions).
edit on 12-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

A theory is just a theory.. I diddnt say it was a scientific theory and therefore it means something is unproven or speculative. And by saying that I base it on supposition and ignorance, is in itself pretty ignorant.
Do you know me? Do you know what kind of research I have done in the past?

And sure, you have read the previous comments about the full metal jacket theory and yes they could have used that kind of ammunition but that dosent contradict my remarks on the bloodless ground around the body. If anything it would guarantee 2 holes/shot in the body (entry hole + exit hole) and that will lead to more blood. On top of that there is no guarantee that the FMJ goes through in a straight line, the bullet can actually end up exiting sideways after hitting a bone and that would lead to a greater exit hole and damage = more blood loss "a full metal jacket bullet can be compressed and can break when it turns side- ways along the track”
www.icrc.org...
www.uthr.org...

And thank you for the little walkthrough of bullet properties, but I already now the properties of both FMJ and hollow points, and their differences. Finally, we dont know what kind of bullets the suspects used so its not worth discussing at this stage, but one thing that is sure is regardless of the bullets used the wounds will leak blood, and based on the footage he is shot with at least 2 bullets. And over a time of approximately 23 seconds we can’t see a single sign of blood on the ground. And I find that weird based on the enormous amounts of clips of real incidents regarding people being shot. Some examples below

WARNING GRAPHIC footage - www.liveleak.com...

"Deciding how people are acting differently to the way you think they should be acting in an emergency is not proof of anything besides the fact that you've watched too many movies..same as the bullet. ”

Hah, here we go again with the personal insults whiteout knowing who you are talking to. Sure, I have watched a lot of blockbuster movies in my days, but Im not using that material when Im analyzing these kind of situations. I rather use real footage I have seen regarding, people being shot, in distress, panicked victims, terrorists, etc. And like I said, it seems a little weird that he turns his head, and it could explain the blank bullet or it could be a reflex.

Well, its not flawed, if anything the things you say in your response is flawed.
"Your reasoning for the woman letting them in is flawed too, so she's crazy to bring her kid to a place that has been threatened before, yet you say she must be in on it to let them in...so she brings her child anyway”
Yes, because if she was in on it, or more likely her only job was to let them in, she knew they wouldn’t hurt her and her child. Hard to understand?

Here we go again.. Btw, thanks for all the laughs.
"You're also an expert on what terrorists do and don't wear, wearing a balaclava is now evidence that it was all fake now? ”

Did I establish my whole theory on just that remark? No I didn't. But its one thing that really don't make sense. And yes I find the balaclavas weird,terrorists aren't usually afraid to show their faces especially when they are portrayed as martyrs and releases videos afterwards whiteout anything covering their face. We where supposed to know who they where, and that contradicts the fact of them wearing balaclavas in the first place.
www.vocativ.com...

And what are you trying to say with your remark on the female police officer?
Im not saying you are wrong, but I think they linked Amedy to that crime scene by DNA, not bullets.

"If it was all set up and Amedy didn't do it, then why not come out straight away and say it was him? That would further their supposed agenda of fear, wouldn't it?”

Both yes and no. The aspect of not knowing who the gunman is at that time and the speculations that comes with it (is there more incidents like these coming) Is also a great way to induce fear. And according to my theory, it is better to release that information when Amedy is in the supermarket, because if it was released before people who knew him could have interfered with the planned operation.

"What sources said a gunman escaped? Can you post links please?"
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Your last words really gives warmth to my cold fictitious heart. Thank you!
But the bottom line is, you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. And I think your whole comment and selectively chosen arguments are pretty weak. I wrote a lot more, and some of the things you didn’t comment on are the key aspects of the theory.

My final guiding words to you would be:

You can keep yourself occupied with your search for the panther, or like you want it to be "tasmanian tiger” because like you said "some go as far as to say there's a cover up by local government entities like the ranger, and parks and wildlife etc etc” and ill keep myself occupied with searching for the truth in real events. And btw, don't get to influenced by the movie "The Hunter" from 2011 in your search for the answer. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!
edit on 12-1-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

charlie hebdo rocket launcher

Google news search with words "charlie hedbo rocket launcher"

It sounds like you are the one who was fed BS

Wonder why the media would ever want to do something like that?!?!

In this case it's clearly something different

History tells us otherwise to be honest.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I know this was initially reported. Then quickly corrected.

You don't seem to get that in this age, where everyone uses twitter and everything, information is relayed instantly. It's not checked until later. Most news sites have the same sources (AFP, Reuters, ...) and just relay, they don't investigate.

What you consider as deliberate misinformation is just an illustration of how it's impossible for media to check the information they relay. It's sad but it's like that. It's expected from us to know that if an info is just aired as "breaking", it might not be fully accurate since sometimes different witnesses have different memories.

That you consider this as the proof media are willingly misinforming is quite telling. It never occured to you that many things you consider incorrect are the results of simple errors and not deliberate?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Dont bother With this guy.

Why would the media and eye witnesses say that these People were armed With RPG7s ? It was one of the very first information given about the two Brothers. They were observed at, at least two different locations having RPGs in their cars. There were nothing wrong With any of the observations. It lead to their isolation at the printing Warehouse.

And than suddenly this is all just a mistake????? I find that very odd.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Yeah mad dis-info agent and mind trickster eh

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

i know,

people saying, the attackers wanted to be found, wanted to be known for this atrocity that's why they left ID in that stolen car........ but covered their faces while attacking.....

that makes no sense
edit on 12/1/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Lol, don't drink the kool-aid guys.

What would it even achieve to spread disinfo about them having a RPG? It doesn't change a damn thing about the public opinion regarding these crimes. It's just a reporting error, happens all the damn time.

You want so bad for this to be more than it is you sound ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Rounds like the 7.62 go right through you some times allowing you to continue fighting. The 5.56 rounds go in and hit a bone then bounce around and can exit any were. The idea is to kill the enemy or cause wounds. Its better to wound him as then it takes more men to look after the wounded. What were the rounds that hit the policeman? I remember that the AK47 rounds spiral as they go building up a kinetic impact that when they hit can tear off a limb. Its many years since I was in the military but a head shot from an Ak47 back in my day would have mashed that policemans head right up and IMO there should be a lot more blood.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I consider it very disturbing that you would almost prefer it if this attack was organized by security agencies and not by Salafists.

Like Salafists aren't a threat to our lifestyle in this day... Amazing what cognitive dissonance can do to people.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Good post Dabrazzo! I was going to address Gladio, but you beat me to it.
Here are some additional information about this subject:

Incidents linked to Operation Gladio:

Bologna massacre
The Bologna massacre (Italian: strage di Bologna) was a terrorist bombing of the Central Station at Bologna, Italy, on the morning of 2 August 1980, which killed 85 people and wounded more than 200. The attack has been attributed to the neo-fascist terrorist organization Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari (which always denied any involvement), although many other theories have been proposed, especially in correlation with the strategy of tension.
en.wikipedia.org...

Brabant killers
The Brabant killers ("De Bende van Nijvel" or "de Bende" in Dutch, "Les Tueurs du Brabant" or "les Tueurs fous du Brabant wallon" or "les Tueurs fous du Brabant" in French) is a group or groups thought to be responsible for the "Brabant massacres", a series of violent attacks that occurred mostly in the province of Brabant in Belgium between 1982 and 1985, in which 28 people died and over 20 others were injured. en.wikipedia.org...

Oktoberfest terror attack
The Oktoberfest terror attack was a terrorist attack with a right-wing radical background. On 26 September 1980, 13 people died and 211 were injured after the explosion of an improvised explosive device at the main entrance of the Oktoberfest in Munich, West Germany. The attack is considered to be one of the most severe acts of terrorism in post-war West Germany. en.wikipedia.org...

Piazza Fontana Bombing
The Piazza Fontana Bombing (Italian: Strage di Piazza Fontana) was a terrorist attack that occurred on December 12, 1969 at 16:37, when a bomb exploded at the headquarters of Banca Nazionale dell'Agricoltura (National Agrarian Bank) in Piazza Fontana (some 200 metres from the Duomo) in Milan, Italy, killing 17 people and wounding 88. The same afternoon, three more bombs were detonated in Rome and Milan, and another was found undetonated.
en.wikipedia.org...

Evidence:

- The August 2, 1980 bombing of the Bologna train station which killed 85 people, is widely recognized as a Gladio operation. While it was initially blamed on the communist “Red Brigades,” eventually, right-wing and fascists elements were discoverd to be the culprits. Two Italian secret service agents and Licio Gelli, the head of the infamous P2 Masonic lodge, were convicted in connection to the bombing

- “The makings of the bomb… came from an arsenal used by Gladio… according to a parliamentary commission on terrorism… The suggested link with the Bologna massacre is potentially the most serious of all the accusations levelled against Gladio, and comes just two days after the Italian Prime Minister, Giulio Andreotti, cleared Gladio’s name in a speech to parliament, saying that the secret army did not drift from its formal Nato military brief” The Guardian January 16, 1991

- 1969: “In Italy, the Piazza Fontana massacre in Milan kills 16 and injures and maims 80 [….] during a trial of rightwing extremists General Giandelio Maletti, former head of Italian counterintelligence, alleges that the massacre had been carried out by the Italian stay-behind army and rightwing terrorists on the orders of the US secret service CIA in order to discredit Italian Communists.”

- 1985: “In Belgium, a secret army attacks and shoots shoppers in supermarkets randomly in the Brabant county killing 28 and leaving many wounded. Investigations link the terror to a conspiracy among the Belgian stay-behind SDRA8, the Belgian Gendarmerie SDRA6, the Belgian right-wing group WNP and the Pentagon secret service DIA.”

- According to Vincenzo Vinciguerra, a far-right terrorist linked to Gladio and currently serving a life-sentence for the car bomb murder of 3 policemen, “The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security. This is the political logic that lies behind all the massacres and the bombings which remain unpunished, because the state cannot convict itself or declare itself responsible for what happened.”

Vinciguerra also made this statement to The Guardian, “The terrorist line was followed by camouflaged people, people belonging to the security apparatus, or those linked to the state apparatus through rapport or collaboration. I say that every single outrage that followed from 1969 fitted into a single, organised matrix… Avanguardia Nazionale, like Ordine Nuovo (the main right-wing terrorist group active during the 1970s), were being mobilised into the battle as part of an anti-communist strategy originating not with organisations deviant from the institutions of power, but from within the state itself, and specifically from within the ambit of the state’s relations within the Atlantic Alliance.”

- In 1990, the European Parliament passed a resolution condemning Gladio. The resolution requested full investigations and a total dismantlement of the paramilitary structures involved—neither of which have come to pass.

Similar Gladio-like operations have been discovered across Europe, including France, Belgium, Denmark, The Netherlands, Norway, Germany, Switzerland…

en.wikipedia.org...
wikispooks.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.amazon.com...
www.truthmove.org...
www.investigatingtheterror.com...
edit on 12-1-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

I knwo very well about the Brabant killings, happened in my town when I was a kid.

I know very well it was a false flag and the MO was also nothing similar to here. The killers were never caught actually.

I have no idea why you think that if false flags happened in the past, it means that this attack MUST be a false flag too... There is literally zero connections between the case. What would even be the agenda of a false flag here? That people are afraid of Muslims? It's already the case!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Does every incident that occurs where multiple people are killed by bad people with an agenda, be considered a false flag? I know this is a conspiracy sight, but we must pick and choose those situations which are truly questionable with obvious inconsistencies in the 'official' narrative ( i.e. 9-11, Sandy Hook,. etc) Face it, there are just evil people who commit heinous acts with no other motive except what is in front of us.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Maybe it's got nothing to do with Muslim extremists and everything to do with President Hollande's approval ratings...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

. What would even be the agenda of a false flag here? That people are afraid of Muslims? It's already the case!!!

You are asking the right question. But you have the wrong idea. This is a pre-build up for something commin next. This event wasent just about France and thier standpoint towars radical Islam. These event will affect the policies and the view point of People and governments in the UK. Norway, Sweden, Germany, Spane, Finland, Island, Belgium, Holland. They have all come together as one. It is taking Place right now. It began the very same day the event unfolded. Does "Charlie" ring a bell?

You are even effected by it.

What we should do in the NeXT frew weeks are to watch the News very carfully. There are going to be policy changes and reforms comming in some form that will be linked to this event.

Democracy Works in many ways dosent it? This is inderect Democracy at a very high Level. They want our support for something. They will get it, because peopel are scared and angry and want their governments to do something about this.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join