It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the French Attack a False Flag???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
(post by JUhrman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: illuminnaughty

It's only strange that the idiot talking doesn't realise that the cop shooting is shooting through a gap..

I wonder why this video of the guy with his hands tied has been removed from youtube ?
Did anything get said of who he was ?
Hostage or terrorist ?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Look, I get the need for sensitivity, but you say (repeatedly) that you're not an expert in ballistics - so WHY are you commenting about this matter, and going to great lengths to try and convince people that the OS is true?

There's a very clear trajectory that can be gleaned from even a cursory viewing of the video; the bullet goes just over his right shoulder, while his arm is still slightly raised, and then it hits the pavement just ahead of him. Not only is there no blood, there is no impact shock, and tellingly, there is no spasm of his body, nothing. Not only that, but his right arm continues to gently fold down in a controlled fashion, coming to rest in the exact position with which his head is mostly obscured, given the camera angle.

I was very careful not to jump on any bandwagon with regards this story, and I'm not suggesting that nobody died that day. I am suggesting that quite possibly, this element of the incident was staged - it seems not to be a coincidence that the apparently executed policeman was a Muslim. I believe this particular element of the events as they unfolded - yes, I believe there were deaths - but this particular element sees 'staged'.

I'm far beyond the whole "the government did it" stage in my understanding of conspiracy theory. I know we have wonderful people in government, in the police, and in the armed forces, right across the Western world. But there are also very, very evil people, whose groups are tied together by a common thread (no, I don't blame Freemasons either..) - and these 'people' have an agenda. They are powerful, they have wealth, they are often kingmakers, and they have sworn allegiance to themselves & their personal agendas, and not to the people of the planet. I have started to believe that these groups are effectively holding Humanity hostage, purposely demonstrating the lengths they will go to in order to engineer chaos & destruction should their wishes not be acceded to. It's almost the sinister modern equivalent of the villagers being forced to tie a maiden to a tree once yearly for the Dragon to consume, in order that the village not be razed to the ground. These people demand their ritual sacrifices, and have tremendous capability to put on a staged production - in order to disguise their calculated actions, so as not to appear calculated, but rather as chaotic, random terrorism.

That's all I'll say for the moment, but I think we need to get real here. There are elements that are true (eg - the brothers quite likely jumped at the chance to make a political/ideological statement & kill some of the 'Western scum' who dared to denigrate the prophet). Alongside this real element, there appear to have been some staged elements which fit the murky long-term goals of the puppet-masters. Such as the apparent killing of a moderate Muslim policeman. I sincerely believe that this element of the Event was staged. There are likely to be a few other elements that we will later determine as having been staged, along with elements which are undoubtedly the honest truth of what took place. If you consider these 'parallel realities' running side-by-side during an unfolding terror plot, it's quite easy to see how a few key people, in a few key positions, could aid the 'production' of a real/unreal terrorist incident.

The media is largely controlled through a few centralised groups, and therefore it is quite easy to 'manage the production', again, with just a few key people making sure that certain edits are applied, certain sections of film are used, a particular commentary run, expert opinion given, witness testimony stated - essentially, the construction of a 'narrative' that is acceptable to the consensus reality of the people who are observing the Event unfold. I believe these 'control system operators' are now at the stage where they can literally dictate the terms of their engagement with the leaders of our society. They pull the strings, and march us ever-closer to whichever goals they have in mind. I suspect they are trying to somewhat numb us to the brutality which may ultimately become a fact of life for many, to shock us into handing over more freedoms, and to awe us into submission before their terrible might. And to ensure that more illusory money/power is handed to them in the process, so they can continue to squeeze as many of us as possible out of their way.

We are being held hostage on our own planet, and the sleepers are everywhere. But they're not all Muslim, and they may in fact be handing the keys of our house to the burglars, muggers, murderers & rapists. We don't vote for them, but we get them.

Thankfully, I don't believe it's a one-sided fight. Trouble is, they've had a long time to get very good at what they do, and we're only just beginning to emerge from our long slumber. I really hope that (in terms of us, the masses) freedom of speech, with respect & maturity, with sophistication of analysis, allows us to look behind the curtain; to see that while yes, there are fanatic bastard Islamists queuing up to kill us - there are in fact other powers at play, holding the great & the good over a barrel, pointing a loaded gun & tying their hands - making calculated, terrible, destructive & evil decisions that will, one day or other, affect all of us.

Here's hoping we continue to grow into a new phase of thought, and find out what we can do to help. A balance must be sought. It's not entirely a false flag, but it is a sophisticated production in places. With lots of misinformation to send EVERYONE - even the long established truth-seekers down the wrong pathways. More people than ever are questioning the truth of our reality, thanks to the amount of data and connectivity we share - but the sophistication of the information suppression systems was honed many years ago, and I fear that this is just one in a line of further incidents which will escalate until these SOBs can construct the Book of Revelation to suit their needs.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

Sounds spot on.
I recommend every one to read your "theory" !

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I dont know how much you know about NATOs staybehind Groups Gladio. But they function much like a parallel government to the original governments, its like a twin. Where the original elected government dosent know anything about its twin. It dosent even know that it exists.
That is because the elected at the top of a government dont have a function Within its twin. The twin government Selects its own members from the elected government and its structure so that it can have a stealthy and hidden governing function.

The twin government is the government who would set up and plan false flags. This twin government have Resources and connections at its desposal to make this happen. Pentagon, NSA, CIA, FBI and so on have all these Connections. Pentagons buget is much larger then then what the elected government can spend on its own People.

To the elected government a false flag would seam like terrorism. Terrorism its twin Brother planned and set in motion. But since the elected government dosent know that it has a twin who sets all this Things up. The stage looks a lot different to elected government and media. So We get a blaming game. That is very known to all of us. We debate it all the time when something like this happeneds.

The twin uses this Power to form the policies and opinons of the elected government and its People.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Not much to add to this thread because I feel there hasn't been much more credible information being released or made available, but a nice balanced article in my opinion about this incident and whether it's a false flag:

www.redicecreations.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

When did "StormcloudsGathering" become a credible source for anything?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It now appears that one of the lead investigators involved with the case has been "suicided" and the MSM is completely ignoring it.

New Twist: Charlie Hebdo Police Investigator Turns Up Dead, ‘Suicided’.

Now this is really starting to stink...
edit on 13-1-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It was reported by the MSM 4 days ago. Just do a google search instead of blindly believing anything you read here
edit on 13-1-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pejanene

I love how all who claim false flag spend pages discussing whether ONE policeman really got shot when a dozen people are dead. When you can't even realize how irrational you are, things are bad for you.

I'm also surprised everyone here is ignoring the video manifesto I just posted when it's a critical piece of the puzzle.

Maybe it's because it doesn't fit in the false flag scenario? Mmmm.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

I love how all who claim false flag spend pages discussing whether ONE policeman really got shot when a dozen people are dead. When you can't even realize how irrational you are, things are bad for you.

I'm also surprised everyone here is ignoring the video manifesto I just posted when it's a critical piece of the puzzle.

Maybe it's because it doesn't fit in the false flag scenario? Mmmm.

If that video manifesto is so imprtant to Your Clues. Why dont you find out Your self what he is saying and share With us what it is?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I know what he is saying because I speak French while most of you can't.

That's why most of you are barely speculating about all this using second hand sources.

The guu explains how he pleads allegiance to the califate and everything, how he prepared the attacks with the two brothers for a long time, how the West will pay for bombing Muslim countries.

Basically how he's a salafist ready to die for his beliefs.

But that would mean it's just a terrorist attack and all the people in here saying it's a false flag are just going to look silly.

Unless that video is also false flag of course which I'm pretty sure many will claim because they can't admit some events are just what they appear to be.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

False fag doesn't mean no one was killed, it means the event usually ending in A or many deaths were executed by some others, other than the official story (BS) we are fed.

Also actors and actresses, Green screens, blank rounds, lies, deceptions, surviving Identifications from odd and if not impossible situations appear to exist after such insane events play a big part in false fag stories.
Unbelievable how you keep sticking to the script, then again not really.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

a reply to: spy66

I know what he is saying because I speak French while most of you can't.

That's why most of you are barely speculating about all this using second hand sources.

The guu explains how he pleads allegiance to the califate and everything, how he prepared the attacks with the two brothers for a long time, how the West will pay for bombing Muslim countries.

Basically how he's a salafist ready to die for his beliefs.

But that would mean it's just a terrorist attack and all the people in here saying it's a false flag are just going to look silly.

Unless that video is also false flag of course which I'm pretty sure many will claim because they can't admit some events are just what they appear to be.

To a reporter just before he was killed. He said that he was told to do the attack by AQ in Yemen. So if you are being told to do this it isent really their own idea or agenda.

I do agree that these Three did the attack out of faith. That is what religious volunteers do for their beliefs. But the attack does not have to be religious motivated at the root.

Religion is often just used as a tool to gather volunteers to fight for a tottaly different cause than religion. But Yeah, for these Three it was religion. They were relgious volunteers for AQ in Yemen.

So the real Source to these terror acts lies with AQ in Yemen. Then we have to pick a part AQ in Yemen to find the real Source there. AQ in Yemen is just a second. third, forth or fifth party to who ever gave the order.

We know that Pentagon, NSA, CIA, FBI, MI5/6 all have ties to AQ all over the world. So we can not rule out Our own Government/intelligence services for being involved.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
To a reporter just before he was killed. He said that he was told to do the attack by AQ in Yemen. So if you are being told to do this it isent really their own idea or agenda.

This isn't true.

What happened is that during the attack they yelled "we are of Al Qaeda from Yemen". They said this because it's were they were trained.

They weren't told to do anything, there was a fatwa against Charlie Hebdo for a long time already. Coulibaly said they acted out of their own motivation, but that they pledge allegiance to the ISIS caliphate and recognize its legitimacy.

You see what I'm talking about regarding second hand sources and the info getting deformed because you don't speak French, it's what is happening here. To you and all the people claiming false flag simply because they believed and propagated deformed information.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If I paint a black man White is he still black, absolutely.

If I run around with a British flag and kick over bins in Africa but am born in Switzerland all along shouting USA USA, what country am I representing?

It's very obvious that the France attacks were just another false fag.

Time and time again we hear that one peoples county is responsible for an attack when all along it was another country secretly doing the attack and blaming the other to provoke war.

Always distrust those who trust the media on conspiracy site.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Ok. I might be wrong. But if he is translated correctly in this interview. He is saying he was sent by AQ Yemen.

You know French so you can tell me if this translation is a lie.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OnlySinnersHere
Also actors and actresses, Green screens, blank rounds

I don't know what's the craziest, that I consider the story plausible, or that you believe Charlie Hebdo journalists might be actors.

I don't know why for most of you it's almost impossible to even imagine sometimes there are no conspiracy behind some terrible events. Wait, yes I do know why, because you live in a delusion.

"I keep sticking to the script" lol. It's not a script, it's what happened and that you refuse this reality tells much about you. I can accept conspiracy theories when they are plausible. This one is just plain crazy.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Ok. I might be wrong. But if he is translated correctly in this interview. He is saying he was sent by AQ Yemen.

Context is important. It does sound like he's saying he's receiving orders from Al Qaeda, but the full interview just confirms what I'm saying. He said he went to Yemen to get training and financial support long ago. He does have ties to Al Qaeda, I never denied it. But he didn't suddenly respond to an order.

I'm saying this again, the Fatwa against Charlie Hebdo is very old, this attack was expected. It was just a matter of when.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Context is important. It does sound like he's saying he's receiving orders from Al Qaeda, but the full interview just confirms what I'm saying. He said he went to Yemen to get training and financial support long ago. He does have ties to Al Qaeda, I never denied it. But he didn't suddenly respond to an order.

I'm saying this again, the Fatwa against Charlie Hebdo is very old, this attack was expected. It was just a matter of when.

But you are sying Your self that they were ordered to do so by AQ Yemen. WHen the order was given is irrelevant, the target was already painted and not canceled.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join