It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am proud to be a Christian Fundamentalist.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Hitler was a Hindu? LMAO. You can't pay for entertainment like this.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
Other than simply pointing out that your woefully absent knowledge of the facts, is sophomoric at best, I'll simply reply with; the Catholic Church is the single, largest, most financially giving, social organization that has ever existed on the planet. The uncountable good that has been done throughout history at least deserves a small thank you, dontcha think?

a reply to: windword

In a word, no. I could say more, but I think I'll let it go at that.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
"Stretch out your withered hand"

a reply to: Tangerine

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"There's nothing logical or common sense about caring what any church has to say about anything"

....ah, the same infamous quote of the atheist dictators. The scourge of the modern world.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
"There's nothing logical or common sense about caring what any church has to say about anything"

....ah, the same infamous quote of the atheist dictators. The scourge of the modern world.

Bow to your masters. I prefer to have none.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

The typical followers behavior would be to try to get people to love God, not pronounce your hatred for him.

No one was thinking "wtf" when they read that, huh?

/raises hand

I normally only read the first and last page of these kind of threads for the entertainment value.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Hitler was a Hindu? LMAO. You can't pay for entertainment like this.

Was that what I said? Learn to comprehend what is written. You and your stars seem to have much difficulty in understanding what others have said.

The symbol of the Swastika and its 12,000-year-old history
The swastika is a symbol used by of one of the most hated men on Earth, a symbol that represents the slaughter of millions of people and one of the most destructive wars on Earth. But Adolf Hitler was not the first to use this symbol. In fact, it was used as a powerful symbol thousands of years before him, across many cultures and continents.

For the Hindus and Buddhists in India and other Asian countries, the swastika was an important symbol for many thousands of years and, to this day, the symbol can still be seen in abundance - on temples, buses, taxis, and on the cover of books.
Source www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I thought you were somewhat knowledgeable about Hitler. I guess not. I see you haven't even read the thread.

The swastika does date pretty far back I think most people know that however no one knows where he got his inspiration for it there is a great chance it was close to his Christian roots.

I posted this a couple pages back.

Benedictine monastery Swastika

Although Hitler's inspiration for the Nazi swastika is uncertain, it may have been influenced by the swastika displayed at the Benedictine monastery where Hitler served as an altar boy. Whenever Hitler attened mass, he had to pass beneath the Benedictine swastika graven in the stone escutcheon of the abbey portal. Considering that Hitler once wanted to become a Benedictine monk, it is possible that this swastika stuck in his mind and later influenced his design for the Nazi swastika.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I thought you were somewhat knowledgeable about Hitler. I guess not. I see you haven't even read the thread. The swastika does date pretty far back I think most people know that however no one knows where he got his inspiration for it there is a great chance it was close to his Christian roots.

I have read all of your posts which are nothing but hatred towards Christians and Jews alike. I understand where you are from and I believe I understand exactly who you try to influence.

Synopsis
The Nazi Party reportedly grew out of several occult groups that sprang up in the late 19th century as a reaction to the advanced materialism and technology of the era. These groups spoke of the coming of a new Messiah that would save Germany. Hitler developed the notion that perhaps he was the chosen one to save the German people.[citation needed]

The political parties created in the wake of the country's defeat in World War I combined nationalistic sentiment and occultist practices to forge an image of a superior German people. Hitler's imprisonment after the failed 1923 Munich Beer Hall Putsch would make him a national hero for his defense of a strong German state, convincing him that he was the Messiah who could save Germany.

Hitler appropriated Christian symbolism, such as the Spear of Destiny and the Holy Grail for his own purposes. He adopted the swastika from the Hindu/Sanskrit symbol for the Sun. The original symbol turns clockwise. The Nazi one turns backwards. The four arms of the original Hindu swastika represented the Four Vedas. Template:Clairfy It decorates most Hindu homes and temples.

At the conclusion, author Dusty Sklar points out that Hitler's suicide happened during the night of April 30 – May 1, known as Walpurgis Night. The narrator continues: "With Hitler gone, it was as if a spell had been broken". Then Joachim von Ribbentrop's infamous statement of his continued subservience to Hitler at the Nuremberg Trials is taken as final evidence of Hitler's "occult power": ("Even with all I know, if in this cell Hitler should come to me and say 'Do this!', I would still do it.")
Source - en.wikipedia.org...

You should also try to absorb the posted sources of video as well as print. The evidence far outweighs your anti Christian and Jewish contentions.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I have read all of your posts which are nothing but hatred towards Christians and Jews alike. I understand where you are from and I believe I understand exactly who you try to influence.

It takes a real piece of work to claim to know where I am from who I am trying to influence and the feelings I have towards certain religions.

You even go so far as to say you have read all 8,552 posts of mine.

Sir/mam you are certainly full of it. I only say that because instead of attacking the factuality of my posts you attack my character I wonder is that a christian trait?

I know many Christians will stoop to low levels to deny Hitlers Christian roots and motivations many go so far as to claim he was an atheist which is simply absurd. First of all an atheist wouldn't give a damn about such symbolism like Hitler nor would they bother with the occult. I will plainly say what I think about Abrahamic religions so you don't have to guess. They are barbaric and destructive to each other and any differing opinion. In early times they reduced caveman behavior but they have always been a method of control. I will not be a part of the religious control mechanisms I will not be bullied or intimidated into being quiet about it. I am tired of those with the holier than thou attitudes that will quickly attack anothers character in defense of their faith.

The lengths of mental gymnastics and denial some go through to deny Hitlers Christianity and faith is one of the greatest lies they tell others and themselves. The claim a Christian wouldn't do such things is a farce the very scriptures tell stories of far worse atrocities perpetrated from faith.

As far as your wiki article maybe I should go edit it to add some factual info like the most likely source of the swastika from his church youth as we all know one can do.

Mother Mary with the Holy Child Jesus Christ, Oil/canvas, 1913

by Adolf Hitler

edit on 21-1-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

How do I feel about Jehova God? About Yeshua? I think that they individually, and together form the most AMAZING peoples EVER! I am constantly being reminded (through revelations, and quiet whispers from the Lord) of how WONDERFUL and PRECIOUS we are to Him! How WONDERFUL the ENTIRETY of CREATION is!! I can't fathom it all, and realistically, I don't WANT to. Then again, there are a lot of things that I didn't want to do, as a believer, however, one cannot escape the Lord once He becomes known to ye. I couldn't continue on in the ways in which I had become accustom. I, personally cannot understand how one can 'backslide,' unless one truly didn't believe in the first place. If one truly accepts the existence of Christ, then one cannot then turn his back on Christ, not without knowing exactly what would befall them. I thank the Man, that I found Him. Because He never lost track of me.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It takes a real piece of work to claim to know where I am from who I am trying to influence and the feelings I have towards certain religions. You even go so far as to say you have read all 8,552 posts of mine. Sir/mam you are certainly full of it. I only say that because instead of attacking the factuality of my posts you attack my character I wonder is that a christian trait?

I don't have to question your integrity nor do I judge your reason for posting your opinions. God gave you the same prerogative as all people have. I believe you asked me the question of whether I had read your post depicting the 1913 painting of Mary and child. I believe I answered that yes I have read all of your posts. The subject was this post in this thread and not your various posts from various threads. You do have a tendency to wander about in your posts.

Simply look at what you have posted on this thread and then judge yourself. No one is judging you. You have judged yourself with your very own hatred of Christian and Jew (but not Muslims) and you have done this without any sort of judgment. You are exactly what you said you were and that is not judgment of any sort. It is simply what you want to be.

I have never denied that Hitler had Christian roots and in fact in past posts, on this same thread, have gone to lengths to admit he had Christian roots. Apparently you once again have a tendency to wonder. It was not how Hitler started life but how he finished life. It is insulting to any sane person to believe any person can slaughter millions of humans and be championed as a a good person. That is not only completely insane but unacceptable to all rationality. Nevertheless there are some that will accept murder as justified.

The painting that you show for evidence was, if genuine, painted when Hitler was 24 years old and he rose to power in 1933 at the age of 44. Twenty years is time enough to have gradually changed into the occult. It proves nothing more than what has already been discussed. I believe everyone on this thread knew that he was a practicing Catholic in his youth.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You attacked my integrity and continually make claims that I hate groups such as christians and Jews. I have never expressed hatred towards either I have issue with abrahamic religion as I have stated, though it is curious you claim I hate xtains and Jews but say nothing of muslims maybe you are projecting your own feelings with that in some way. I have no room for hatred in my life maybe you do and think I share that with you but I don't.

You have made claims of knowledge going so far as to say your claims were fact and when questioned we find out it was because you knew a guy that said yada yada. You are certainly full of yourself. You say you don't judge yet you have. You claim to know for fact yet you don't. What you have is an opinion for what it is worth.

Yes Hitler ordered the slaughter of millions just like many of the faithful throughout history and even in your holy scriptures. The deity of the Abrahamic religions has done the same even laying waste to all of mankind and the animal kingdom aside for a boatload of people if you want to believe that stuff and if Hitler had won he would have been portrayed as a triumphant Christian soldier.

You quoted a wiki article and have claimed the swastika came from the Hindu faith yet as a young man his first introduction with it was certainly at his church. He most certainly believed himself a christian and partially targeted the Jews because of it. He despised atheism from his own words and wrote about his own Christian faith throughout the war.

As Winword pointed out the anti christian quotes attributed to him have been fabrications added not found in the originals.

As far as your claim that it is insulting to any sane person to believe any person can slaughter millions of humans and be championed as a good person. First I never claimed he was a good person nor have I championed him as one what I have said is he was a Christian. No sane person would equivocate being a Christian as being good. Furthermore I would never equivocate a grown adult that believes in an imaginary friend that watches over them and punishes those who don't believe in it as entirely sane either. Hitler was quite delusional the bible itself was filled with those types with burning bushes that talked or thinking god ordered them to sacrifice their own son to those that believe a man lived inside a fish or a talking snake convinced a woman to eat an apple that cursed humanity with sin. Hitler was a bit more delusional than most but in biblical terms he was a bit saner than others and the church historically is no stranger to killing their own so why wouldn't he be the same with those of his faith that opposed him.

edit on 21-1-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Who are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Neither. I don't care if you think he was a Christian, a Jew, a Hindu, or worshiped Zeus. I care what Jesus said. Jesus never commanded mass-murder or genocide. It's clear that Hitler didn't know Christ, and didn't have the Holy Spirit. Hell, I can say I'm a billionaire all I want to, I can proclaim it to everyone I meet till the day I die. Doesn't change my bank account.

Like the age old proverb says, "actions speak louder than words."

You should remove the "NOT" from your name.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin

How do I feel about Jehova God? About Yeshua? I think that they individually, and together form the most AMAZING peoples EVER! I am constantly being reminded (through revelations, and quiet whispers from the Lord) of how WONDERFUL and PRECIOUS we are to Him! How WONDERFUL the ENTIRETY of CREATION is!! I can't fathom it all, and realistically, I don't WANT to. Then again, there are a lot of things that I didn't want to do, as a believer, however, one cannot escape the Lord once He becomes known to ye. I couldn't continue on in the ways in which I had become accustom. I, personally cannot understand how one can 'backslide,' unless one truly didn't believe in the first place. If one truly accepts the existence of Christ, then one cannot then turn his back on Christ, not without knowing exactly what would befall them. I thank the Man, that I found Him. Because He never lost track of me.

Only a child of God could make a statement like you did. Clearly the Holy Spirit is with you. Continue your walk with God and keep the faith my brother or my sister.

God bless you.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

At ONE TIME Hitler stated he was a Christian, maybe on numerous occasions he stated it BUT he walked away from his belief, didn't he? Just as Judas did - Hitler betrayed his faith. Of course he did ... so he was not a Christian from the time he became leader of Germany.

Judas was an apostle of Christ and follower until the spirit of Satan took him over and he betrayed Christ and this is what non believers like you can not understand......... because the Holy Spirit is not with you otherwise you would not argue this point and it would have been revealed to you.

Christians also have nothing to do with the occult and ANY who practice any of the various occult practices are NOT Christians. Actually Hitler was involved with the occult for many years even before he became leader of the Nazi party. So actually long before he put on that Nazi uniform - he was not a Christian.

Non-believers like you who enjoy slamming Christians by making weak attempts by attacking our faith with evil people who have claimed to be Christians but THEY WERE NOT and then twist the info to deceive others is childish and foolish.

So for the record...... anyone who claims to be a Christian BUT does not walk with Christ and follow his teachings..... then that person is NOT a Christian no matter what they did or who they were in the past. They can of course come back anytime once that person REPENTS, asks for forgiveness and walks with Christ.

I understand that you can't understand what I am saying because you don't believe. Heaven is not for everyone.

Matthew 7:13-14 - Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

edit on 22-1-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

At ONE TIME Hitler stated he was a Christian, maybe on numerous occasions he stated it BUT he walked away from his belief, didn't he?

The "Faith" never walked away from him!

Hitler, a Catholic, was NEVER excommunicated from the Catholic Church, so at least some "Christians" thought he was one of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

At ONE TIME Hitler stated he was a Christian, maybe on numerous occasions he stated it BUT he walked away from his belief, didn't he? Just as Judas did - Hitler betrayed his faith. Of course he did ... so he was not a Christian from the time he became leader of Germany.

Judas was an apostle of Christ and follower until the spirit of Satan took him over and he betrayed Christ and this is what non believers like you can not understand......... because the Holy Spirit is not with you otherwise you would not argue this point and it would have been revealed to you.

Christians also have nothing to do with the occult and ANY who practice any of the various occult practices are NOT Christians. Actually Hitler was involved with the occult for many years even before he became leader of the Nazi party. So actually long before he put on that Nazi uniform - he was not a Christian.

Non-believers like you who enjoy slamming Christians by making weak attempts by attacking our faith with evil people who have claimed to be Christians but THEY WERE NOT and then twist the info to deceive others is childish and foolish.

So for the record...... anyone who claims to be a Christian BUT does not walk with Christ and follow his teachings..... then that person is NOT a Christian no matter what they did or who they were in the past. They can of course come back anytime once that person REPENTS, asks for forgiveness and walks with Christ.

I understand that you can't understand what I am saying because you don't believe. Heaven is not for everyone.

Matthew 7:13-14 - Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Hitler most def claimed to be a christian and wrote in the book mein kaumf that everything he does he does to glory god and christ. But...

I will recognize that he prob did not follow the babble word for word. And i'm sure that you don't either. So what defines a person as a christian? How do we know if someone is christian or not? You can ask them.

Do we some how measure one's faith? How can that be done? By their acts? But all christians are sinners. It sounds like your saying that hitler wasn't a real christian because he did bad things. But all christians are sinners. If a bad person can't be considered a christian then what is the salvation for? By definition all christians are bad people who need the fear of an all reaching god to keep them straight.

I dont hear god so apperently he thinks i'm doing fine on my own. If you feel the presence of a god in your life, then you better stop doing whatever horrible thing you do. You know the one.

edit on 22-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

As far as your claim that it is insulting to any sane person to believe any person can slaughter millions of humans and be championed as a good person. First I never claimed he was a good person nor have I championed him as one what I have said is he was a Christian. No sane person would equivocate being a Christian as being good.

You do not understand and I now realize why you do not understand. You do not know what a Christian is. You think you know but you do not know.

A Christian is one who believes and accepts Christ Jesus as the Begotten Son of God and then acts upon that doctrine. The doctrine of Jesus does not and has never condoned murder or the cause of murder. Hitler was chancellor (Führer und Reichskanzler) for 13 years and had complete authority in matters of peace and war. You nor anyone can convince me that he, being as such, did not approve and conceal the murders of over ten million people. In doing so you have tried to lay this atrocity at the feet of Christianity by insisting that Hitler believed and acted upon the doctrine of Christ Jesus. That is exactly your accusation as shown in this thread and that is obscene to any Christian whether fundamental or not.

When you categorize Hitler as being a Christian you are invoking the misnomer that he was a follower of Christ Jesus and was justified to murder people. Hitler believed this as well but it is not true at all. Even unto death Hitler believed that he was justified to murder and believed that both he and Himmler were ordained to be as gods upon this earth. That is what you believe is Christianity by your postings on this thread. Certainly there were like minded people all through history who did the very same lie and were categorized as being Christian but they were not Christian by any stretch of imagination.

No sane person would equivocate being a Christian as being good. Furthermore I would never equivocate a grown adult that believes in an imaginary friend that watches over them and punishes those who don't believe in it as entirely sane either.

To conclude my rant, If my offense is justified in Christ Jesus then I have no regrets in defense of God. I have no means of knowing your mindset other than what you have just key boarded in your above statement and attached picture. You have posted another of Hitler with words of antisemitism, cleverly disguising future accusations that you had written any such notion. But this within itself shows your true intent and exposes your foul nature. Your hatred for Jews is as foul as your hatred for Christians. I offer no apology or regrets for my postings.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

A Christian is one who believes and accepts Christ Jesus as the Begotten Son of God and then acts upon that doctrine. The doctrine of Jesus does not and has never condoned murder or the cause of murder. Hitler was chancellor (Führer und Reichskanzler) for 13 years and had complete authority in matters of peace and war. You nor anyone can convince me that he, being as such, did not approve and conceal the murders of over ten million people. In doing so you have tried to lay this atrocity at the feet of Christianity by insisting that Hitler believed and acted upon the doctrine of Christ Jesus. That is exactly your accusation as shown in this thread and that is obscene to any Christian whether fundamental or not.

Are you claiming that millions of, so called, Christians who believed in the doctrine of "A Just War" presented by St Augustine, and the Papal decree of the Doctrine of Discovery, that motivated the likes of Christopher Columbus, for example, were NOT Christians?

Get out of town!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join