It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am proud to be a Christian Fundamentalist.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Perhaps you could clarify for use which specific denominations are real Christian denominations and the total number of the people in said denominations.

By us what do you mean? Are you the spokesman for non Christians?
I don't believe that I had ever claimed to know any total number of any group of Christians or non Christians. Why get silly over a discussion? You know better than that and it does not reflect your true intelligence.

There are no denominations in the doctrine of Christ Jesus. All who confess Him and abide in Him are Christians and are born into one spirit. That being the spirit of God. The number of Christians is a multitude that no man can number according to the Apostle John and if he couldn't count them then I accept that as being the case.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Non-Christian is not a religion nor a specific group.

Yes non Christians are a specific group and that group is called non Christians. Just as those who abide in Jesus are Christian those who do not abide in Jesus are non Christians. My land, isn't that simply common sense? Yes there are many non Christians who have formed and practice a religion.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So you're justifying the stoning to death of women who were not virgins or who appeared to not be virgins? I wonder if anyone else finds it more than a little creepy that you're so interested in this topic and up on the details.

No I am not justifying the stoning of anyone much less a female for any reason. The subject was brought up by Windward on page 15 of 1-23-15-- I am not obsessed with Hebrew law. This subject was and is not Christian law. I don't find it creepy to remember subjects that have been read in the past and your inference that it was more than recall is really not in good taste. In the future you will probably recall this same matter. If you have a motive other than this then take the matter to Windward. Your beginning to become silly in your discussions.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

Yes non Christians are a specific group and that group is called non Christians. Just as those who abide in Jesus are Christian those who do not abide in Jesus are non Christians. My land, isn't that simply common sense? Yes there are many non Christians who have formed and practice a religion.

No, that is not common sense. IF they have formed and practiced a religion then they describe themselves as being practitioners of those religions. I doubt that you describe yourself as a non-Hindu.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

No one is judging you and your Christian status. It's you that's judging others who have proclaimed that they view themselves as followers of Jesus Christ.

Nothing wrong with inspecting fruit. How else are we to discern who is a wolf and who is a sheep? How are we to discern false teachers who numerous people including Jesus told us to beware of? Jesus never said not to judge, He said not to judge based on someone's appearance, but to make judgments based on righteousness.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Seede

No, that is not common sense. IF they have formed and practiced a religion then they describe themselves as being practitioners of those religions. I doubt that you describe yourself as a non-Hindu.

I do. I'm non-Islamic too.

I have no issues with those descriptions, they're accurate.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

No one is judging you and your Christian status. It's you that's judging others who have proclaimed that they view themselves as followers of Jesus Christ.

Nothing wrong with inspecting fruit. How else are we to discern who is a wolf and who is a sheep?

Just like the rest of us do. I'm never particularly impressed just because someone is a Christian or a sitting Judge or a priest. I judge people according to their character.

Jesus never said not to judge

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

edit on 27-1-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Just like the rest of us do. I'm never particularly impressed just because someone is a Christian or a sitting Judge or a priest. I judge people according to their character.

Well, except Hitler apparently?

And you missed this one:

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

edit on 27-1-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'll give a tiny hint... one of those "judge" verses is talking about judging in condemnation, the other verse is talking about righteousness and discernment.

English is a lazy language compared to the Greek. What can ya do.. it's what we were born with ya know?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So how do you feel about YWYH (Jehovah) God?

Isn't he the bloke that people attribute seven deadly sins too?

Isn't pride one of them?

I am a Christian fundamentalist and proud to be one BUT I do not support any who act childish and spread hate and ignorance.

But you hate sin and have spread that message right in this post I am replying to.

You say you are Christian fundamentalist which I assume is another form of Christianity that follows that other bloke many debate about, Jesus Christ?

What did he have to say about hate or is that a star wars quote I'm thinking of "let go of your hate, Luke"

Hey but Luke was an apostle in the bible want he?

Sorry I had to get this of my chest, funny or not, again I apologize for being a bit trollish but my questions still stand.
edit on 28-1-2015 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I don't mind answering sincere and honest questions.

I will not answer any questions where someone takes half a bible verse to prove their point of view.

I will not answer any questions where someone has intentionally twisted a bible verse for their own good.

I will NOT answer foolish trollish questions as you have asked.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I don't mind answering sincere and honest questions.

I will not answer any questions where someone takes half a bible verse to prove their point of view.

I will not answer any questions where someone has intentionally twisted a bible verse for their own good.

I will NOT answer foolish trollish questions as you have asked.

I wasn't trying to prove anything but asking questions in a humorous manner.

I didn't use any bible verses just some memory of what I read and heard.

Again I haven't twisted anything other than What Obi one might have said to Luke in Star Wars.

I guess you vision of foolishness blinds you from humor and seriousness mixed together that stumps you and your flawed logic or at least the way you express it in a contradicting fashion but hey what are all holy books of, that's right contradictions to test the faithful.

You get an F in my opinion

to you as you are a proud fundamentalist.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't hang out on the internet all day long like some quoting stuff so I have yet to get an answer from you...

Why doesn't God just forgive Satan (his creation) and it all just goes away?

Cmon...let's play....

ISO

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: isofakingwetoddid
I don't hang out on the internet all day long like some quoting stuff so I have yet to get an answer from you...

Why doesn't God just forgive Satan (his creation) and it all just goes away?

Cmon...let's play....

ISO

who are you responding to?

don't you have a phone that's just live connection all the time?

it is 2015 you know

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AinElohim

I actually do...

Just like Credlo Dollar...

You okay with that ?

I need money for a jet............

ISO

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join