It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are alien abductions still happening?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Tangerine
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

A freaking podiatrist? Your expert is a freaking podiatrist? He's not remotely qualified to conduct scientific testing of the nature you described. Can you name actual independent scientific experts in the field who have performed the same tests on the same items and obtained the same results?

Even if legitimate scientific tests find something previously not found, it is in no way proof that the substance came from extraterrestrials abducting humans.

There's a massive gap in critical reasoning.

He didn't do ANY TESTING HIMSELF, he just removed the objects.

And you just proved what a totally ignorant hack you really are, without one inkling of your own snot running down your nose.

You now have ZERO credibility in any and all threads and now everyone knows it. (But most already did).

Where in your post did it indicate which qualified, independent scientists conducted the tests? Where in your post did it indicate that the test results were verified by a second independent test? Where in your post did it say which qualified scientists stated that the test results proved that aliens have visited earth and abducted people? Nowhere that I saw. But it's not too late; you can post that information now.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I agree. This is a cultural phenomenon.

THis, I agree with. But that does not invalidate the experience. I mean, one of the potential explanations I have thought of is archetypes in the collective subconscious. Because I was not in the US, and I was not aware of this phenomenon happening to others at the time (it was before we had computers, and I had no exposure to american media).

If, as in the theories of Jung, we share a deep collective consciousness, like an underground river, through which ideas can travel from one person to the other, without their needing to be consciously aware of them beforehand, then that still makes this something that one does not need to believe in to have happen to them.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
According to the the book " The flower of Life " I vaguely remember
that a highly evolved spiritual woman from south america stopped the greys
from coming to the earth around 1987 by casting some kind of a global protective net that they cannot enter or they get sick and die and strangely enough I remember reading in the beginning of the nineties that the british
UFO society had decided to close their office because there were no new sightings being reported. My girlfriend and her family were apparently
visited repeatedly around the middle of the seventies and when she muscle
tested herself on wether she had been abducted,the answer was yes repeatedly.
We tested her for how many hybrid offspring she mothered and the answer was 4, I asked to test if they were still alive and her result was none and furthermore it seems none of the other hybrids survived...
I realize this is pretty out there,but who knows perhaps someday we will
know the truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I am not voicing any judgements about the good doctor but I thought this was an interesting interview.

badufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I agree. This is a cultural phenomenon.

THis, I agree with. But that does not invalidate the experience. I mean, one of the potential explanations I have thought of is archetypes in the collective subconscious. Because I was not in the US, and I was not aware of this phenomenon happening to others at the time (it was before we had computers, and I had no exposure to american media).

If, as in the theories of Jung, we share a deep collective consciousness, like an underground river, through which ideas can travel from one person to the other, without their needing to be consciously aware of them beforehand, then that still makes this something that one does not need to believe in to have happen to them.

I think that's a reasonable interpretation that does not invalidate the experience. But, of course, even that interpretation follows, not precedes, Jung's claims. Like I said, I don't doubt that some people have had traumatic, unexplained experiences.

I do know that there is pressure on people to say that they've been abducted. I recently talked to a woman who said she had experienced missing time while driving. Later, while recounting that, someone convinced her that she had been abducted by aliens and she now firmly believes that. I told her that I had seen unidentified flying objects in the desert years ago and she said, "You were abducted. You just don't know it yet." I was no more abducted than I was crowned emperor.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: simplesurfer
According to the the book " The flower of Life " I vaguely remember
that a highly evolved spiritual woman from south america stopped the greys
from coming to the earth around 1987 by casting some kind of a global protective net that they cannot enter or they get sick and die and strangely enough I remember reading in the beginning of the nineties that the british
UFO society had decided to close their office because there were no new sightings being reported. My girlfriend and her family were apparently
visited repeatedly around the middle of the seventies and when she muscle
tested herself on wether she had been abducted,the answer was yes repeatedly.
We tested her for how many hybrid offspring she mothered and the answer was 4, I asked to test if they were still alive and her result was none and furthermore it seems none of the other hybrids survived...
I realize this is pretty out there,but who knows perhaps someday we will
know the truth.

What is "muscle tested" and how would that produce the answer "yes" and the number "four" and "none"?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I never could make sense of it, and cannot today.

So, I'm confused, I guess.

Were you abducted by aliens, or did you have an nonsensical event?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Its called kinesology, a lot of naturopaths use the method to test
substances etc., my girlfriend has learned how to test herself, she asks
a question for instance am I a man and she will repeatedly get a no from
her muscle reaction( just as an example ) she can ask did I mother alien offspring and she got a yes, then she asked how many , 1 ? and she got no,
so she kept asking until she got to 4 and she got a yes response...
Does not always work mind you I cannot do it at all but she is pretty consistent.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well the alien I just spoke with said that:

"why would we need to abduct you when we already control you?"

Then he disappeared. I wouldn't take too much from that, because these were the same aliens that back in March claimed they were in control of the US government, so they are probably just talking themselves up.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I am not voicing any judgements about the good doctor but I thought this was an interesting interview.

badufos.blogspot.com...

Thanks for posting that. Very entertaining. The good doctor certainly has a sense of humor but I still have to ask, "Where's the beef?" Not an iota of testable evidence (nor claims that he has any!) proving that the things removed were alien in origin. Not even the claims of a qualified scientist that they had been tested in any way. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Its called kinesology, a lot of naturopaths use the method to test
substances etc., my girlfriend has learned how to test herself, she asks
a question for instance am I a man and she will repeatedly get a no from
her muscle reaction( just as an example ) she can ask did I mother alien offspring and she got a yes, then she asked how many , 1 ? and she got no,
so she kept asking until she got to 4 and she got a yes response...
Does not always work mind you I cannot do it at all but she is pretty consistent.

And this is backed up with testable evidence proving that it's a valid test? Nevermind.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I never said any such thing, you do have to have an open mind though
and I am wondering why you bother participating in this discussion..?!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I've seen many UFO's. I can't say I've ever been abducted and probed.
I have had what I can describe as an encounter. It is difficult to describe.
It was more like a broadcast that I received. No orifices were probed. They were actually pretty nice.
I felt like I received a huge download of data, but it was all beyond my ability to comprehend.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
From what I understand its only the greys which can no longer enter
into our atmosphere, others probably still visit and try not to interfere,
although I wish they would..we need all the help we can get.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

From what I understand its only the greys which can no longer enter
into our atmosphere, others probably still visit and try not to interfere,
although I wish they would..we need all the help we can get.

There were no stereotypical grays involved in my experience.
There were a few little guys that looked like Jawas in the background.
The main guy was basically a giant praying mantis.
It was not an unpleasant experience. Just weird as all hell.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yikes ! I don't know what Jawas are but praying mantis
are not my favourites, just goes to show you can't judge an alien by his mandibles !

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: simplesurfer

Jawas were the little guys with hooded robes in 'Star Wars.'
I love mantids. Far and away my favorite insect.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Guess they would be after such a positive experience, where did it
take place ? I have never had a waking encounter but in some of my most vivid
dreams I have had several and I do wonder how come I never bumped into any while I was awake.., do you retain any of the input or is it still fermenting in some hidden corner of yourself ?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: simplesurfer
I've wondered if what I received is "fermenting in a hidden corner" as you put it.
I feel more like it was the equivalent of a human speaking to an ant. Myself being the ant.
It seemed like some sort of message was being relayed, but I did not gather any of it.
edit on 9-1-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I never said any such thing, you do have to have an open mind though
and I am wondering why you bother participating in this discussion..?!

Being gullible is a condition of participating in this discussion? I know it's popular but I didn't realize it's required.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join