It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Magazine which portrayed Prophet 10 Dead in Office.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
that's what happens when you allow people that follow a 2000 year old rule book to live in modern society.

No it what you get when you allow unchecked unregulated immigration from country's that still live in the dark ages.

I work and live amongst many 3rd generation Muslims who were brought up in the UK and they are all good people.
I have no problems with them.

Its the hundreds of thousands that keep pouring in without background checks and who refuse to integrate that are the problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You give as an example of your point of view the person going into a group of bikers and calling them to their faces "Wimps". That surely would take guts.

What do you call people who go armed to the hilt into an office, where the staff are unarmed and kill for the sake of it?

This was a cowardly act, there are also two policemen dead and passers by wounded, can you give any fair argument against cowardism and consider this a reasonable act on the part of these men, I can't?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Just spoke to my next door neighbor about it while having a smoke and she started to cry she said these people are not Muslims.
I agree I know many muslims and all are decent loving folk...it is the fundies that do this not the normal Muslims.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ahh, another example of the religion of peace. The usual defenders will be on here justifying this as only an example of some extremists at work and not representative of the whole culture, only these extremists (ISIS for instance) does this stuff daily. The defenders will provide sources where there some protests and those that speak out against the violence (a very small minority, even fewer than the radicals). The rest of the few billion Muslims keep their mouths shut, which leads me to believe they agree with what the extremists are doing. The silence is deafening. Death to the infidels!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

You cant go and gun people down like this because of reasons given. Thats the lesson that should be taken into adulthood. Free speech has only one lesson to learn here.
We don't or I never taught my kids that it was wrong to kill .There are more subtle lessons that should be taught ,that if taken into adulthood ,would not produce a murder .Besides ,kids have little concept of death but can grasp ,teasing ,and hitting ,and the value of sharing . I often wonder if some of these terrorist extremest are not the results of CIA covert training camps like the school of Americas that funded and trained those para military groups back in the day . They could have been sent as sleeper cells coming out of the middle east to be planted around the world .

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

The points and video you showed are exactly why I don't in truth trust the Israeli government or its huge powerful lobby - some of whom are sgttng on our front benches with the passort to hop back into israel if things get too hot.

I also count knowing how audacious Israel is in killing people abroad and getting away with it, albeit mostly in muslim countries, that it is something they could have done. It is also possible that the jewish population in france, are not feeling too safe with the incoming huge numbers of probaby unvetted immigrants - just look at Calais and the tiny group there - who want to get to britain. I expect if they can get in illegally they can buy identification - so its a huge can of worms.

However, I do think that were the above scenario linked elsewhere other than to islamic terrorists, they would have gone for something far more spectacular such as a state do or something to get the VIPs. The people they have killed are ordinary and this is like a 'home crime' that goes on in muslim countries - especially between sunni and Shia.

We seem effectively to have to suffer the baggage these people are bringing with them. The crying and wailing this is not islam won't simply t do, especially when you deliberately kill police, you show you are above the law of the land and you have stepped too far in this instance.

link   
I agree and also rode .My scenario was dealing with the psychos that can be in those groups .Lets face it ,some people have very thin skin and access to guns .If the west can pass anti-Semitic laws out of compassion for a group of people then passing laws for reasons to protect the public from these types of motivational crimes might be worth looking at .If that magazine had a policy to not produce things that would offend the crazies then this might not have happened .

I love dogs and have had many but there are some breeds I wont take a chance with is all I am saying .

a reply to: SprocketUK

link   
Here's what will happen next...Attack in the UK then another big one in the US or Canada. I'm no prophet but you can see it all panning out. First the Iranian attack in Sydney, just long enough ago for the pions to vaguely remember it...then another one in France to keep it in the media cycle long enough to be remembered.

I have no clue or any inside info about this crap but I remember the Bali bombings and the 7/7 attack in London well enough to see another pattern emerging, this pattern is bad Muslims doing bad things just often enough to keep it topical. I don't like Muslims much but I'm not blinded enough by the hate to not see we are being fed a steady stream of "Look over here its them damn Muslims causing all the bad stuff, not us Governments spending all the money on War machines and dropping bombs everywhere".

The end game will be the outlawing of Islam, this much I'm sure of.
edit on 7-1-2015 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2015 by mazzroth because: typos

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Ahh, another example of the religion of peace. The usual defenders will be on here justifying this as only an example of some extremists at work and not representative of the whole culture, only these extremists (ISIS for instance) does this stuff daily. The defenders will provide sources where there some protests and those that speak out against the violence (a very small minority, even fewer than the radicals). The rest of the few billion Muslims keep their mouths shut, which leads me to believe they agree with what the extremists are doing. The silence is deafening. Death to the infidels!

You maintain an ignorant perspective. The fact is that many Muslims do condemn terrorist organisations and the extremist elements within their religion. I will not provide you with any links, as i have debated you before and you are firmly stuck in your beliefs. Just know that authoritative elements within Islam are mostly quick to condemn these attacks and the organisations and people behind them.

Your view of 'Islam's culture' also seems ignorant. Many ethnicities and states follow Islam, and they all have ther own cultures. For example, the majority of Saudi Arabians and Kurds are Muslims, but the Kurdistan regions maintain a progressive society whereas Saudi Arabia does not. You shouldn't cast aspersions on all Muslims and their respective cultures due to the actions of a few terrorists.
edit on 7-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The AK-47 does have a rather distinctive sound when fired. That video brought back some rather unpleasant memories.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Let me help you drown those memories.

Just poured my first.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

There are 5 millions muslims in france, if it was the problem of a whole culture as you say, there would be MUCH more problems.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: NavyDoc

Let me help you drown those memories.

Just poured my first.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You obviously have no clue of what Muslim immigrants do in Europe as a whole. Sure, not all are bad. But when there is a "Us VS Them" mentality on their part, it grows a certain culture to be hostile towards your host country. I've been in Europe for fifteenish years now, I came as a liberal and have done a total 180 thanks to the things I've seen, and have had done to me by these so called "moderate Muslims".

They have a culture that states they will never be French, Danish, Norwegian, German, whatever. I've even had them openly tell me face to face that "no matter if you're born here, you're not (insert demonym here).". Yes, not all are like this, but it's the "accepted culture" of these first, second, third, etc., immigrants and how they view their host country, and it's populace.

Many fully believe they are waging a pseudo-war, one that is being fought with commonplace hostility, one fought with rapes, gangs, and a general disregard towards the host countries laws.

I implore all of you to remove your politically correct rose tinted glasses and take a serious look around you. Imams in Norway that preach to large mosques here have said time and time again that Europe will be Muslim. These are the heads of their religion, is it too far fetched than to think that many of the attendees of these mosques share the same opinion?

Police statistics and reports don't lie, even when the Norwegian government forced a southern police department to redact their annual crime report which indicated that the overwhelming majority of all serious crimes were committed by non-western immigrants. They didn't want these numbers to paint immigrants in a bad light.

Things are going to get worse, doesn't matter how PC you are. It'll eventually hit you at home, just like it did with me.

**Edit**

originally posted by: gosseyn
There are 5 millions muslims in france, if it was the problem of a whole culture as you say, there would be MUCH more problems.

You honestly don't think there is? What we hear is only a small smidgen of whats going on. I have numerous friends in France, I've also spent a good amount of time there myself. From Muslims openly attacking women for not handing over their personal information to roving gangs of Muslim youth that have turned many places within Paris "no-go zones". You sit and read a couple of things on the news and say to yourself, "that's not that bad, people are just over reacting!". However, in reality you just don't know before you live the daily grind, experience it all first hand.

So please, enough with the "poor misunderstood minorities". The reason why they're able to do the things they do are thanks to remarks like your own.

edit on 7-1-2015 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
They were terrorist, murderers ,plain and simple .My point had more to do with the "free" part of free speech and how it has legitimate restrictions ,that has moved it away from totally free speech to lesser free speech . Maybe it's time to look at a few more restrictions as to not upset the crazies in our society ,so they are not compelled to take the law into their own hands .crazy people will do crazy things if provoked . Is satire really that valuable to a society as a whole ? I have been know to get a laugh out of it but I even question myself as to it's true value .Maybe there is a place for it but maybe there is a safer place then in the open society on news stands .I don't know what the answer is but I am thinking the vacuum created buy this incident will not be filled quickly and without serious thought on the matter . a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

there are more problems.... in the northern sector of Paris, which has become an Islamic enclave, there are many problems....do a little research.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

You will find that many extremists are home grown citizens and not immigrants. In fact, statistics in some states show that immigrants are less likely to engage in extreme actions

Ya right, like all the immigrant kids who went ape crap crazy in France just a few years ago. Like all the Islamic Arabs who demand that the west take them into OUR nations and baby sit them, just so they can slowly take over our nations. When is the West going to realize this is a Holy war? These Islamic Arabs want this Holy war and our way of life destroyed. Leaders in the EU are finally starting to stand up publicly and demand that these Islamic Arabs not be welcomed into their countries anymore.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What do you want man? Do you want every single of 1.6 billion muslims to kneel down and beg for forgiveness every time some wackjob goes ballistic? Do majority of americans go out on the streets every time their government commits an atrocity in their name? What do you do when someone commits murder in your name?! Nothing judging by your posts. You parrot the same on every thread. Grow the # up.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It's always amazing (should I say sad?) to see how dramatic things quickly shift to (fruitless BTW) polemic while there are still people fighting for their lives.

Let's no so quickly forget all the families that are actually in distress.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackNWhite

What do you want man? Do you want every single of 1.6 billion muslims to kneel down and beg for forgiveness every time some wackjob goes ballistic? Do majority of americans go out on the streets every time their government commits an atrocity in their name? What do you do when someone commits murder in your name?! Nothing judging by your posts. You parrot the same on every thread. Grow the # up.

No, but maybe you could express some disgust and vow to convince the folks at the mosque that accepting western values is a part of living in the West, just as Americans take to the streets to protest their government's wrong doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join