It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Magazine which portrayed Prophet 10 Dead in Office.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
According to Sky news armed men have just raided the offices of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and shot 10 people dead.

This paper portrayed the prophet mohammad with a bomb tucked neatly into his headress.

This is perhaps a controversial subject however, its really about freedom of speech and do we allow immigrant islamists to run our countries by force of gun and murder.

I hope the French take a seriously dim view of this and act fast and furiously against this murder.

The paper was firebombed in 2013 and we have to ask ourselves do these cultures mix favourably or not. In the UK we have always taken the rise out of our top brass and the church - do we want this servile attitude forced on us which is against our cultural background?

Why should be make changes and be blackmailed by religious thugs. Is Islmaisation acceptable to you?
edit on Wed Jan 7 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
www.itv.com...

One more step down the road...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Without any information, it sounds as if you are casting early aspersions on immigrants for these murderous and terrorist actions. If indeed the actions have been undertaken, it doesn't help to jump to conclusions. You will find that many extremists are home grown citizens and not immigrants. In fact, statistics in some states show that immigrants are less likely to engage in extreme actions.
edit on 7-1-2015 by daaskapital because: Links have been provided by other members.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Disgusting when people use their religion to kill.
We have the right to mock and ridicule religion....all they have done is hurt their religion more.
One day people will have had enough and will get rid of the hateful religions and their converts....this brings it a step closer.
RIP to the dead and my thoughts go out to their familys.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The news on the dead is varying which channel you watch so perhaps the number may change. Still one of the worse acts of terrorism. It opens a can of worms as to whether the French may feel they all need to be armed to protect themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is just breaking on Sky News.

news.sky.com...

Initial reports as im hearing them...

Confirmed 10 dead - Attack by 2 masked gunmen - RPG Used - Gunmen escaped now on run

Deepest sympathy to the victims and their families in this.
edit on 7/1/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

+46 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I think it's more likely the question will be "Does Islam have a place in the civilised world?"

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Couldn't agree with you more - hows your cat mine is on my lap where she takes a great interest in what we type?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yes it does but extremist fundamentalist Islam sure does not...goes for the same for any religion.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Been in a mood with me since we installed a cat flap.....still expects us to open the door like the slaves we are lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

do we allow immigrant islamists to run our countries by force of gun and murder

Incredible accusations, you just solved the case. congratulations.
Everything ties "neatly" to prophet Muhammad and islamists... hum...how about false flag operations... in the world of false appearances everything is possible...

We should always ask who benefits from this type of events before jump into conclusions.. not to mention until there's actual accusations, based on proof's and conviction, of course.

btw live a link please.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yes it does but extremist fundamentalist Islam sure does not...goes for the same for any religion.

To a degree, yes. But I don't see Jehovas Witnesses killing and maiming at the drop of a hat.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

None of the extreme Islam stuff can be fixed until US government is destroyed.

Pretty bold statement, isn't it.

I can write 1000 pages but who other than NSA will read it, so I will make it simple.

Islam is 1500 years old, where were they in the 1940s, 50s 60s 70s

US government under strategist Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski created with the help of Saudis FIRST organized group of Mujaheddin in Afghanistan to fight the proxy war with Russians.

After that it just spiraled out of control, and Israel didn't help the matter either.

US government will be the end of us all. And maybe we deserve it because we don't see it.

WHO DO YOU THINK MADE ISIS POSSIBLE BY GIVING 500 MILLION DOLLARS OF US TAXPAYER MONEY TO SYRIAN REBELS.

THIS ISN'T EVEN A CONSPIRACY PEOPLE, THIS IS PUBLIC INFORMATION
edit on 7-1-2015 by TryAndStopTheFuture555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

One day people will have had enough and will get rid of the hateful religions and their converts...

Hopefully sooner rather than later...gawd willing.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Sky news reporting the attackers shouting the Prophet is avenged.....but anyway, if it walks like a duck etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Freedom of speech is one thing but since this isn't an isolated attack on said group then it's clearly stupid of them to continue to pour fuel on the fire. Now it's cost 10 people their lives, for a cartoon.

Just to add I am sickened that this happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I understand the freedom of speech and the right to undermine ideas (aka satire) and subversion. Now those three things are a spectrum going from one end to the extreme, subversion. We also have to understand that although it may be our wish to "spread our democracy" like peanut butter over toasted wonder bread, we need to consider how freedom and speech and R-E-S-P-E-C-T play along with each other. 'nuff said

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

If you shut up just because some nutjob threatens you then there is no freedom of speech.

Rather than stupid, I'd say these people were brave for not kow towing

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
11 people are confirmed dead in the attack...Let's hope that the police catch these criminals and lock them up for life.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 7-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It's on the TV news this morning. There isn't much information coming out. This story will be one to watch closely.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join