It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Magazine which portrayed Prophet 10 Dead in Office.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DeyTookErJeobs

I'll probably get flamed for this, but does anybody who watched the video of the police man getting shot think to them self's something is not right here? The way these guys operate is very professional and are clearly well trained, i keep asking myself where is the blood from the first round of shots, especially as the police officer is rolling on the floor, and then when the point blank shot to the head is fired and there's still no blood to be seen??? Come on, are they firing blanks?

Watch the video again. The blood is there.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
White House refuses to call this a terrorist act. These scum running our country right now are just unreal. If its a Muslim perpetrator they actually go out of their way to not call it terrorism. Obama is the biggest joke in our nations history of Presidents.

Going out of their way...

The French want their Statue of Liberty back..

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Your view of 'Islam's culture' also seems ignorant.

Go live in country where Muslims are the majority of population...and let me know if you'd consider relocating to this beautiful culture.

Maybe you don't want to say it or think it...but the fact that ALL nations that have predominantly Muslim population are stuck in dark ages...and will be for a long time....speaks volumes about their culture...

Yep, that's about the reality of it.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: truckdriver42
White House refuses to call this a terrorist act. These scum running our country right now are just unreal. If its a Muslim perpetrator they actually go out of their way to not call it terrorism. Obama is the biggest joke in our nations history of Presidents.

Next time read your link before posting it. It says this right at the bottom.

UPDATE: A few minutes later, President Obama released a statement calling it a "terrorist act."

They can have their statue back if they want it because liberty is pretty much dead in America.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

You have to factor in that a lot of western nations have or had a dying population

That just blew me away lol. So they now want a people who spit out more kids? That just makes no sense.

The real reason is that they want this big war. They want to cause as much chaos in the west to try and bring us down to the levels of the rest of the world. They have been doing everything possible in the U.S. to bring us down in strength so the U.S. will no longer be able to stop the big war, that they have in the works. The Gog-Magog war coming to Israel very soon. Keeping us at war with these Islamic nuts while reducing our budget and big war fighting capabilities all the while loading Russia and China up to match us is what it is all about.

They want all the big three on a level playing field for their new one world government so we wont have the force projection that we used to have, and so we cant go kick the crap out of them to save our friends. The Chicoms and Russians can drive there, we cant.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

OMG I cant believe what I just watched.
Especially after watching the live leak video of the French cop execution and the allah ackbar shouts throughout the attack.

I don't recognize this country anymore.

edit on 1 7 2015 by stosh64 because: added a sentence

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: SprocketUK

Of course you know the meaning of False Flag, don't you?

Nevertheless, we shouldn't jump into conclusions until there's actual accusations, based on proof's and conviction. But, I suspect this "two mysterious Islamist"will vanish before that...

Just as it is too early to cast judgement on who committed the crime, it is too early to speculate as to whether or not the event is a false flag.

Personally, i am of the opinion that not every major event has to be a false flag...this isn't the first time this specific magazine publisher has been attacked. It has been targeted before, and that specifically shows that some in the community take opposition to whatever it is the magazine's editorial board approves. It also means that this event is likely not a false flag and was carried out by criminals who should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Its not too early since in this latest issue of dabiq isis stated plainly that they had a french target in mind.

as conveyed by its spokesman, Shaykh Abū Muhammad al-‘Adnānī. “If you can kill a disbelieving American or European – especially the spiteful and filthy French – or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be. Do not ask for anyone’s advice and do not seek anyone’s verdict” [Indeed Your Lord Is Ever Watchful].

There will be others who follow the examples set by Man Haron Monis and Numan Haider in Australia, Martin Couture-Rouleau and Michael Zehaf- Bibeau in Canada, Zale Thompson in America, and Bertrand Nzohabonayo in France, and all that the West will be able to do is to anxiously await the next round of slaughter and then issue the same tired, cliché statements in condemnation of it when it occurs. The Muslims will continue to defy the kāfir war machine, flanking the crusaders on their own streets and bringing the war back to their own soil.

Dabiq, Issue 6; page 4. This issue was released a couple days ago.. now this..
link
edit on 7-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

UPDATE: A few minutes later, President Obama released a statement calling it a "terrorist act."

We all know that it probably killed him to say that. He likes to call any shooting by a white person a terrorist act as well. To bad the rest of the modern world knows who the real terrorist are, they all look like him lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB
I appreciate your unique insights of the situation.
I need to step back from this because I am having a hard time staying in T&C's at the moment.
Some prayers for the victims families will be much more productive for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Update: Car Explosion in front of French synagogue

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

STM

edit on 7-1-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Looks like we had a car bomb just went off in front of a French Synagogue as well. Any of you Obama worshipers want to weigh and let us layman know if this was a terrorist attack too?

edit on 7-1-2015 by truckdriver42 because: spelling

edit on 7-1-2015 by truckdriver42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Prayer is good.. I think we all need a lot of prayer right now.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: truckdriver42

Let's stop that disinformation right here.

www.whitehouse.gov...

I strongly condemn the horrific shooting at the offices of Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris that has reportedly killed 12 people. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this terrorist attack and the people of France at this difficult time.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
Update: Car Explosion in front of French synagogue

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

STM

We saw this quite a bit in Iraq. Have a VBIED go off in one part of town coordinated with an armed assault in another.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Looks like we had a car bomb just went off in front of a French Synagogue as well. Any of you Obama worshipers want to weigh and let us layman know if this was a terrorist attack too?

Why am I not surprised that Obama is being blamed for what is happening in France.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yes it does but extremist fundamentalist Islam sure does not...goes for the same for any religion.

To a degree, yes. But I don't see Jehovas Witnesses killing and maiming at the drop of a hat.

Anders Behring Breivik called himself a Christian. He killed 77 people, most of them children and teenagers.

Just a reminder.

My thoughts go to the victims of this last terror attack by crazy religious fanatics. This is a very sad day.

link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

The article says that it is probably unrelated and I disagree with that, it sounds coordinated to me as you said. Imho, the French need to get their special forces and military on patrol for awhile. That's how they handled the Algerian terror attacks in the mid nineties and it worked.

STM

link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

This is horrific. I am thinking they should start denying visa's and immigration from those of Islamic faith. They have had lots of trouble for the past few years over religious issues. The three responsible I hope will be caught and punished. Might consider deportation for those of radical ideology. France is a beautiful country, send them back to the sand.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Charb : "I'd rather die standing than live on my knees."

We need to plaster his drawings everywhere so that he hasn't fought them in vain.

edit : dammit, I can't seem to understand how to put an image in my post.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Jokatgulm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join