It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Magazine which portrayed Prophet 10 Dead in Office.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

Cheers for that and very true.
I for one will retire for a few hours and attempt to use the force to help those in need.
I think everyone should try and help these people with what ever force you believe in.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: killerzygote

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: SprocketUK

...goes for the same for any religion.

Suggesting "extreme factions" of other religions compare to that of extremist fundamentalist Islam is the equivalent of saying that a Black Cat firecracker is the same as a MOAB.

It's naive to say such things, and one more example of how "PC" thinking is dangerous and irresponsible.

KZ.

I hear what you're saying, but I'm not so sure I completely agree. Sometimes the only difference between two extremist/fundamentalist religions is one of them is not sanctioned by the state.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The solution.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

It's not about you.

A dozen innocent people are dead at the hands of terrorists. The tool used to do it is irrelevant.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Don't be a douche...
Navy has been there and done it and has just been reminded of a maybe horrid time in his life.
Maybe show him a little respect eh?.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

You maintain an ignorant perspective. The fact is that many Muslims do condemn terrorist organisations and the extremist elements within their religion.

That is quite the hilarious statement. What, one or two have actually went on TV somewhere to say they don't support something that the wackos are doing but then go on a tangent and agree with them on why they are doing it. Two minutes into the interviews they are yelling and screaming that it is all our faults that we wont let Sharia law into our own countries and not bend over backwards for them. When you only have a few people out of a billion speaking out PUBLICLY against these backwards thinking Muslims murderers then it might as well be nothing.

When I see publicly held marches held by the Islamic Arabs in the EU or America condemning these crimes I will then say they are not all bad. I have Arab friends, Christian Arabs that is. They have brains and are not stuck in the stone age worshiping a moon God and praising a Child molesting war monger.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
The solution.

Agreed ! My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their familys.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There's loads of news on skynews now about the attack!

Vids of those involved and clearly stating that they have avenged the prophet 'Mohammed' and all that blah blah blah #!

I really hope we eradicate all these fanatics from Society because if we don't... well, there will be more attacks, not just in the ME or Africa but more in Europe as we have just let them in through the front door without a fight!

They are crusading through Europe and didn't even need to fight to get here...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Your view of 'Islam's culture' also seems ignorant.

I would also like to take position of ignoramus. Islam's...errrrr..."culture" su*** balls.

Go live in country where Muslims are the majority of population...and let me know if you'd consider relocating to this beautiful culture.

Maybe you don't want to say it or think it...but the fact that ALL nations that have predominantly Muslim population are stuck in dark ages...and will be for a long time....speaks volumes about their culture...

Having lived almost half a century in the western world...I want none of their "culture" here...thank you.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'll probably get flamed for this, but does anybody who watched the video of the police man getting shot think to them self's something is not right here? The way these guys operate is very professional and are clearly well trained, i keep asking myself where is the blood from the first round of shots, especially as the police officer is rolling on the floor, and then when the point blank shot to the head is fired and there's still no blood to be seen??? Come on, are they firing blanks?

Then the way they act after the 'execution' where the second gunman just starts to casually walk up the street, almost knowing there wont be any resistance, also where is everybody? Looking at the videos and pictures they look like the most deserted streets ever. I also ask why this poilce man is on his own? With all the recent attacks in paris and all the thwarted attacks, this officer is on his own? Where is his partner? Here in the UK you never see poilce officers patrolling on their own, something really stinks about this and i hate to see as a conspiracy website only a select few are asking questions while the rest jump on the 'Kill all muslims bandwagon'. Its a sad day for all.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yes it does but extremist fundamentalist Islam sure does not...goes for the same for any religion.

Last time I checked its only the Islamic religion that has this problem lol. I am not saying that they are all bad, just most of them. If they can not understand that their so called Prophet was a war monger and not get all bat crap crazy over a cartoon then they need to see a psychiatrist or just stay in their own turd of a nation and stick to their sheep. They need to keep their opinions to themselves and not bring it into the Civilized world of nations.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You have to factor in that a lot of western nations have or had a dying population .The policy makers in trying to correct this problem chose to use the immigration route as oppose to internal mechanisms .One of the problems was to get people to immigrate unless if it might be possible to start wars and have people flee their country for safety .Looking at history and wars and the effects of people moving can suggest that it was a thought out plan by tptb .Even the history of the American war of independence might have been to get a population who would not freely move to Canada to do so . The original colony of Canada could not or would not grow if it hadn't been for the Loyalist fleeing the US . Sometimes peoples are displaced for political reasons as well .just sayin .. a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
[

There are 5 millions muslims in france, if it was the problem of a whole culture as you say, there would be MUCH more problems.

There will be MORE problems.... just you wait and see... the Elections are coming up this year and I see a huge swing to the right (Not that thats any better).

So, whats going to happen then?

Have you seen the recent protests in Germany about 'Islamification'? Its gaining ground just like when the 'Jews' were the problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeyTookErJeobs

The way these guys operate is very professional and are clearly well trained

How many have watched TV or the internet? It only takes balls, not a big level of professionalism. If they were pros it would only be two shots per person. There are a lot of trained terrorist in western nations because they have just let a ton of them in before 9/11 and miss a lot since then.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This tragic event pulled me out of my lurker mode.

I'm shocked. Just watched the video showing the terrorists shooting the cop in the face, I hope they get caught and get what they deserve.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Perhaps it was quite early and most had either entered their workplace or not even started yet.

Also, what would you do if you heard some nutters shouting 'prophet has been avenged' etc...? Are you ducking for cover or coming out of your front door to see whats going on?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

A week or two with a good instructor will get you to that level. It's only basic infantry stuff, hardly top line cqb

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: NavyDoc

It's not about you.

A dozen innocent people are dead at the hands of terrorists. The tool used to do it is irrelevant.

Just an observation on the situation. No need to be a jerk.

With my experience I can empathize with the victims and the survivors. There is nothing than can fundamentally change a person than being on the receiving end of enemy fire.

The tools are relevant. How did they get them in a country with very strict gun control laws? They are also reported to have had an RPG. Where and why these weapons came into their hands and in that place is a very important part of the story.
edit on 7-1-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Have you seen the recent protests in Germany about 'Islamification'? Its gaining ground just like when the 'Jews' were the problem.

That is not a fair comparison. The whole EU should be standing up against these Islamic s for what they have done. The Jews were never going around and killing people like this. It makes me sick that people get compared to Nazis for not wanting these Islamic s in their countries when it is all about keeping their nation and people safe.

Most know the Islamic s have a evil agenda. The Islamic s are trying to invade our Churches to desecrate them when they would go on a war path if any Christian stepped a foot in theirs and started preaching.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

It's not wrong to be offensive.

it is wrong to kill.

I can't even conceive of equivalating the two.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join