It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Game : How the Russians and Chinese attack the West

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Since NATO is a defensive alliance it has not pushed anywhere.

And you want me to educate myself about world events?

In your version the worlds people all volunteer to be subjugated, give up their national sovereignty and self determination, becoming good members of the benevolent society.

The realty is that the legitimate heads of nations are murdered or exiled, the worst people bribed to ascend to the throne, who then run their charge with an iron fist, loyal to the "Hegemony".

The amount of war and murder that results is directly proportional to the amount of resistance on the part of the people , not the impostor puppets at the helm.

Look around everyone, what do you see on the international screens. Why Is there so much war and attrition occurring in this happy, happy, one order world?
edit on 20-1-2015 by intrptr because: change

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Don't be silly OP... You know it is NATO that's been pushing hard eastwards and also down south since the early '90s to land-grab whatever they can. It was all in Brezinski's "The Grand Chessboard" and the plan was to take over the entire Eurasia.

A quick proof of this out in the open… compare a map of NATO members and partners today, with what it was in 1992.

Something which the rest of the world isn't trying to cover up by pretending it isn't sooo…

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Right...

NATO is a defensive alliance and nations can join and leave as they see fit.

As I stated please educate yourself on the topic before making false claims.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Echtelion

Don't be silly OP... You know it is NATO that's been pushing hard eastwards and also down south since the early '90s to land-grab whatever they can. It was all in Brezinski's "The Grand Chessboard" and the plan was to take over the entire Eurasia.

A quick proof of this out in the open… compare a map of NATO members and partners today, with what it was in 1992.

Something which the rest of the world isn't trying to cover up by pretending it isn't sooo…

There is no land grab. The nations joined NATO freely.

On the off chance you guys can accept reality for a moment maybe you should look at WHY those nations joined NATO.

Here is a hint..

They had their share of 50 years of being occupied by the USSR. When it collapsed they took measures to ensure the occupation never happens again. Sadly Ukraine did not join NATO and now we are seeing what happens to former SSR's that opted to remain neutral.

Ukraine
Moldova
Georgia
Armenia

They are once again being occupied by Russian forces.
edit on 20-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the Chinese is making billion of the west, I mean they used to be Christians, worked hard and gave away things, but now a days they seem pretty Jewish.

As for the Russians, meh, the Bear can't really swim or fly, but it can tread.
edit on 20-1-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

As for the Russians, meh, the Bear can't really swim

Polar Bear...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I didn't make that map of NATO expansion, the web is full of them.

Full

The only thing "false" about that is your claim it is false.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Specimen

As for the Russians, meh, the Bear can't really swim

Polar Bear...

I think the more appropriate comparison would be a Panda Bear.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Nice try but I said nothing about the map and it had nothing to do with my post.

So you are stating that all nations that are a part of NATO were invaded by NATO forces and forced to join?
You are stating the USSR didn't occupy Eastern European nations since the end of WWII?
You are stating that Russia is currently not occupying Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia?

ETA - Gee this sounds familiar
*Armenia -
Armenia can't count on Russia anymore

Bad timing

Against this backdrop, the tragedy has also raised renewed questions of base security, with outrage that the armed soldier who reportedly deserted his post triggered no notice or alarm by Russian military personnel at the base.

Although this tragedy has prompted a new challenge to Armenian-Russian relations, it is also exacerbated by a second factor, timing.

The timing of this tragedy could not be much worse, for several reasons. First, in 2013, in what many perceived as Russian pressure on its so-called "strategic partner", Armenia was forced to scrap its planned free trade deal with the European Union in favour of joining the Russian-led Eurasian Union.

Second, a steady supply of arms and advanced weapons systems to Azerbaijan from Russia has sowed further distrust.

edit on 20-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

So you are stating that all nations that are a part of NATO were invaded by NATO forces and forced to join?

No, you just said that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenOne23

Well the president and congress only make decisions for those who watch the Project Mockingbird media.

As Hillary revealed the CFR and the other round table groups tell them what to do, and both parties
supporters get frustrated when red team or blue team doesn't do what they told the sheeple.

Hillary says CFR tells them what to do

They tell the public what they think they want to hear, except when they need the public scared
or steered in another mental direction so they can "Manufacture Consent".

They produce some event, market it to the public, and the public drinks the koolaid, and
we end up with 700+ bases in 100+ nations as "national defense".

Edward Bernays wrote the book propaganda, and explained that this country is not run by the
political puppets, but by the people who own the politicians.

He had them rebrand from Dept. of War to Dept. of Defense.

Thus why I call it puppet theater of pirates on the potomac.

Kleptocracy is government for thieves by thieves with maximum looting
as the ultimate goal, and the looting has been epic...

32 trillion offshore needs IRS attention

Problem is they basically own the IRS covertly.

The BRICS alliance of 80+ nations will show the US that raw resources matter more
than ink and paper or punching numbers into a computer.

Just India and China alone makes up almost half the human lives on earth.

As John Perkins said the US is being set up for a mighty collapse by design
as his former employers did in many other nations.

Confessions of an Economic Hitman

The evidence presented by perkins was already well known outside the US, but
was new to the sheeple who found out their tax money was used for a twist on
one of hillarys phrases.... It takes a pillage....

The military/Intel budget has basically been a slush fund for international globalist pirates.

edit on 20-1-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: link

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech

The BRICS alliance of 80+ nations will show the US that raw resources matter more

Uhmmm... 80+ nations?

BRICS is 5 nations - hence the name -
Brazil
Russia
India
China
South Africa

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Uhmmm... 80+ nations?

BRICS is 5 nations - hence the name -
Brazil
Russia
India
China
South Africa

If you only get your news from the project mockingbird media
you will miss the fact that dozens of nations are pissed at the USA,
and are lesser members now as well.

They don't want a 80+ letter name, and just left the name
with the larger founding members.

BRICS expansion to 80+
edit on 22-1-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: grammar

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I didn't make that map of NATO expansion, the web is full of them.

Full

The only thing "false" about that is your claim it is false.

Some people posting on here have agendas, and the truth sometimes
gets a bit bent out of shape.

The fact the FBI and other alphabet agencies have 500+ paid bloggers
is just one road sign on the path to "manufacturing consent"...

Xcath may or may not be one, or the propaganda is just working for him.
edit on 22-1-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
There will never be a conventional war world war as it would mean everyone and everything on earth dies.

If it ever did happen it wouldnt be with people it will be with invisible biological attacks.
Youll be dead before you knew what ever hit you and the rest of your state. . . .

There isnt going to ever be any war that ever looks like USA vs RUSSIA and CHINA.

Because there are too many nukes, and other terrible weapons to destroy the entire world 1000 times over we havent even seen yet.

So no its not going to happen and if it does kiss your arse goodbye, not even the robots in deep underground bases will survive the destruction that would ensue.

Mutually assured destruction is just the stupidest thing that could ever be done on this planet we live on.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

No, you just said that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

uhm ok...

Of course I stated it. However if you look more closely you would have noticed it was a question for you.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

and yet all information available about BRICS shows only 5 members.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Some people posting on here have agendas, and the truth sometimes
gets a bit bent out of shape.

The fact the FBI and other alphabet agencies have 500+ paid bloggers
is just one road sign on the path to "manufacturing consent"...

Xcath may or may not be one, or the propaganda is just working for him.

* - I don't have any agendas.
* - Russia also has paid bloggers and their budget for it far exceeds what the US spends.
* - I am not a paid blogger.
* - I do not work for the US Government.
* - Politics - International / geopolitical is one of my hobbies / interests.
* - My education is in Political science - Public Law.

The claim made, that NATO expanded, is being twisted by people who may very well have their own agendas. NATO did not invade any countries on that map in order to get them into NATO.

That is what I am referring to and if people pushing the invasion claim did their research they would know NATO is a defensive alliance and nations can join by request and are only admitted if all NATO nations vote in favor.

NATO did not invade the countries on the map he posted.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Whatever.

I don't have a dog in this fight since America's beginning to disgust me to the point I'm testing belts and beams in the garage to do an eventual first and last impression of a pinata. I know some call it cowardice but screw you, let's see you off yourself even in a time of impending agony. For the half way sane, and I'm at least half way, the primal desire to live no matter what is still inside me. All I need to do is turn on the TV set, anything to do with PC TV shows and sensationalist media who are so obviously trying to incite civil war and I start drawing out a blueprint. An ASPCA commercial is always one of those things that makes me grab the rope and rush to the door so I already know what can push me to the edge. Humans can beat, kill and maim each other all they like but please, leave the dogs and cats out of it.

I HATE this country. To say I'm not a patriot is an understatement. Yet, foolishly, I still find myself defending it from people who just discovered that hating America has been all the rave for the past what?...10 years now?

Russia and China can attack us physically, I'm sure. But we have them surrounded. We didn't fight 3 wars in East Asia and decide to stay for no reason. We don't still have troops loafing around Europe for no reason. We're not in the Mid-East for no reason. It's checkmate. They've already lost. If and when they attack, it will be a last, desperate move before we take that entire region with us. The only people who can, and have, destroyed America...are Americans. Let's not get into the politics, the racial bickering, the special interest groups and those of us that resent and loathe them. We all know they exist and we SHOULD all sense that it's becoming more and more hostile. I literally think most lamestreamers, those demonrats and retardlicans, would off each other, and their children, in mass if given the chance. The tones they speak to each other in, the things they say to each other...it's so friggin' obvious that whenever someone starts to say "So Obam..." I immediately do an impression of Eric Cartman pretending he has tourette's.

Anything for a quiet life. Kinda...

So I leave you with this soothing yet fitting song...Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. Certainly hope we will...

The Russians have the balls, but no money, honey. The Chinese have the money but...well, they have balls but you need a microscope to see them. What's the last war they won on their own? I think it was the one against themselves. Either way, I hear about Russia, China, and North Korea and I laugh. They don't need to attack us. All they need to do is wait for us to attack ourselves. We're divided like a pizza. We make the republican side in the Spanish Civil War look like they were on the same page.

World War 3 may happen, but we won't be participating in it! Because we will have destroyed ourselves in Civil War part deux. Only one thing can save us now. A benevolent race of ETs that can stop time like Professor X from the X-Men. But even there, I doubt they'll be here to save us. They'll probably be here to try and clean up this rotting blueberry for their own habitation. Far fetched, I'm a skeptic, but there's my $100 grand.

My opinions are expensive. Because my predictions are right so often. Call me Ms. Cleo. Only I won't charge you $5.99 a minute. Anyway, anything to disrupt the next gay-love scene on Game of Thrones. Love that show, hate those activists that demand more and more of crap like that. I don't even like normal love scenes. If I want to see naked women doing nasty things, I have the internet. Enough said.

And this World War 3 the rest of the world worries about? It's not going on for 5 years plus. Too many nations have the ability to contribute to the destruction of the human species now. For all the good science has done, it's still failed our world by simply doing one thing...splitting that atom. We create viruses, chemical agents that cause agonizing death. And the worst thing we did...we took Taxi off the air after only 5 seasons. Sure we got Cheers and Back to the Future from it, but of all the things to make the baby Jesus weep...

No, but seriously. Hurry up and end this crap. Someone. ANYONE!

"Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Followed my meteor showers and tidal waves
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still.
Follows by billions of dumbfounded dip(edited)its"

Seriously. I'm done. Check, please.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Right...

NATO is a defensive alliance and nations can join and leave as they see fit.

One should be careful for WHAT THEY WISH FOR - - or it will come true.

. . . hope you know that nato 'countries' aren't doing so hot right now

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join