It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Game : How the Russians and Chinese attack the West

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrath
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Whatever.

I don't have a dog in this fight since America's beginning to disgust me to the point I'm testing belts and beams in the garage to do an eventual first and last impression of a pinata. I know some call it cowardice but screw you, let's see you off yourself even in a time of impending agony. For the half way sane, and I'm at least half way, the primal desire to live no matter what is still inside me. All I need to do is turn on the TV set, anything to do with PC TV shows and sensationalist media who are so obviously trying to incite civil war and I start drawing out a blueprint. An ASPCA commercial is always one of those things that makes me grab the rope and rush to the door so I already know what can push me to the edge. Humans can beat, kill and maim each other all they like but please, leave the dogs and cats out of it.

I HATE this country. To say I'm not a patriot is an understatement. Yet, foolishly, I still find myself defending it from people who just discovered that hating America has been all the rave for the past what?...10 years now?

Russia and China can attack us physically, I'm sure. But we have them surrounded. We didn't fight 3 wars in East Asia and decide to stay for no reason. We don't still have troops loafing around Europe for no reason. We're not in the Mid-East for no reason. It's checkmate. They've already lost. If and when they attack, it will be a last, desperate move before we take that entire region with us. The only people who can, and have, destroyed America...are Americans. Let's not get into the politics, the racial bickering, the special interest groups and those of us that resent and loathe them. We all know they exist and we SHOULD all sense that it's becoming more and more hostile. I literally think most lamestreamers, those demonrats and retardlicans, would off each other, and their children, in mass if given the chance. The tones they speak to each other in, the things they say to each other...it's so friggin' obvious that whenever someone starts to say "So Obam..." I immediately do an impression of Eric Cartman pretending he has tourette's.

Anything for a quiet life. Kinda...

So I leave you with this soothing yet fitting song...Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. Certainly hope we will...

The Russians have the balls, but no money, honey. The Chinese have the money but...well, they have balls but you need a microscope to see them. What's the last war they won on their own? I think it was the one against themselves. Either way, I hear about Russia, China, and North Korea and I laugh. They don't need to attack us. All they need to do is wait for us to attack ourselves. We're divided like a pizza. We make the republican side in the Spanish Civil War look like they were on the same page.

World War 3 may happen, but we won't be participating in it! Because we will have destroyed ourselves in Civil War part deux. Only one thing can save us now. A benevolent race of ETs that can stop time like Professor X from the X-Men. But even there, I doubt they'll be here to save us. They'll probably be here to try and clean up this rotting blueberry for their own habitation. Far fetched, I'm a skeptic, but there's my $100 grand.

My opinions are expensive. Because my predictions are right so often. Call me Ms. Cleo. Only I won't charge you $5.99 a minute. Anyway, anything to disrupt the next gay-love scene on Game of Thrones. Love that show, hate those activists that demand more and more of crap like that. I don't even like normal love scenes. If I want to see naked women doing nasty things, I have the internet. Enough said.

And this World War 3 the rest of the world worries about? It's not going on for 5 years plus. Too many nations have the ability to contribute to the destruction of the human species now. For all the good science has done, it's still failed our world by simply doing one thing...splitting that atom. We create viruses, chemical agents that cause agonizing death. And the worst thing we did...we took Taxi off the air after only 5 seasons. Sure we got Cheers and Back to the Future from it, but of all the things to make the baby Jesus weep...

No, but seriously. Hurry up and end this crap. Someone. ANYONE!

"Some say a comet will fall from the sky...

Followed my meteor showers and tidal waves

Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still.

Follows by billions of dumbfounded dip(edited)its"

Seriously. I'm done. Check, please.

There will be no war with weapons of mass destruction no nations will war against each other.
There may be underhanded attacks which nations will neither confirm or deny.
But not big shooting war, as everyone will be dead before you know it.
Good point on the civil revolt thingy I dont think there will be any big war where nations fight each other with weapons of mass destruction, but I do think Americans will fight each other as more gun laws are passed and the people awaken to the day that thier guns are illegal.

What Russia and China will do is nothing but sit back and eat popcorn as Americans fight for thier right to bear arms and have a 2nd amendment.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrath

Respectfully, one flaw in your thinking.

Its no longer bound by conventional warfare means. . . There's: Economic, Cyber, Biological (flu, ebola, sars, anthrax, etc), military, nuclear, space, etc. . .

One single virulent flu strain can disable U.S. within 3 months. Bullets can't kill viruses.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica
One single virulent flu strain can disable U.S. within 3 months. Bullets can't kill viruses.

The one flaw in your argument here is those strains don't stop at international boundaries.

Secondly the US deterrence doctrine classifies chemical and biological weapons as a WMD attack.

what I find sad is your apparent flip flop on this issue. You just told the top poster wmd's wont be used and then you suggest they be used in your post below it.

Which is it? Waffles or pancakes?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Throughout history Russia has played the bad guy but colonized and screwed up much of the world while working with western powers on the dl. China isn't even considered an enemy anymore with the way everyone is prostrating in front of them in the business and diplomatic world. Ain't going to be no war son, just like there was not much actual combat between powers in the Cold War it's all proxy war meant to ensnare weak nations in big games.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Secondly the US deterrence doctrine classifies chemical and biological weapons as a WMD attack.

Yeah, like you're TSA pat-downs & 'screenings' are going to prevent a biological outbreak. Get Real!

The one flaw in your argument here is those strains don't stop at international boundaries.

It's called BioInformatics.

what I find sad is your apparent flip flop on this issue. You just told the top poster wmd's wont be used and then you suggest they be used in your post below it.

Do you even know what they were trying to convey??

*Snip*
edit on 1/22/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

NATO did not invade the countries on the map he posted.

Military occupation in the end is the same whether by invasion or "invitation" as you put it. I put that the people of these nations don't want foreign armies or weapons on their soil. The governments are the ones making decisions for the people that don't reflect their wishes in that regard.

Do you want foreign armies occupying your town? If the mayor says its alight, then its okay with you?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrath

NIce rant. Thanks for the chuckle.

Don't go away, the world needs your cynicism.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You ignored the link I posted showing there is now 80 nations so I will
post it again, from a different site.

BRICS expands to 80 nations

It does link to the 1st site, but it is another site.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

All I have to say about NATO....

Operation Gladio

edit on 22-1-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

Whats the problem with NATO members putting infrastructure in place to be used if the Warsaw pact invaded NATO countries?

Or am I missing your point or did you fail to understand what the operation was for?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

BRICS is composed of only 5 nations.

BRICS member nations

Ignoring facts and presenting false information does not make the false information true.

5 nations. NOT 80.

edit on 22-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

BRICS is composed of only 5 nations.

BRICS member nations

Ignoring facts and presenting false information does not make the false information true.

5 nations. NOT 80.

When those nations move to kill the dollar AND the Euro you can admit you were wrong,
til then you can keep repeating talking points from the "Operation Mockingbird" media.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Whats the problem with NATO members putting infrastructure in place to be used if the Warsaw pact invaded NATO countries?

Or am I missing your point or did you fail to understand what the operation was for?

Wikipedia shows the government approved version of events, but this link and the
BBC documentary show things were actually state sponsored terrorism.

Operation Gladio

BBC documentary on Operation Gladio

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech

Wikipedia shows the government approved version of events, but this link and the
BBC documentary show things were actually state sponsored terrorism.
Operation Gladio
BBC documentary on Operation Gladio

Lol some are just world war fan boys and will stop at nothing to attempt to push thier us vs them mentality to further perpetuate wars.

Alot of good posts from you. . .
Its like a special kind of insanity from war mongers. . . .

Good job at stone walling some areious ignorance being perpetuated to the public.
edit on 26-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

and the Warsaw pact invading sovereign nations, much like what Russia has done in Ukraine, would be responsible.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I dunno this thread screams hoax to me, perhaps it belongs in the hoax bin. . . .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yeah, like you're TSA pat-downs & 'screenings' are going to prevent a biological outbreak. Get Real!

I mentioned nothing about the TSA. I am guessing its an attempt by you to somehow act like you know what you are talking about when you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

It's called BioInformatics.

Do you even know what they were trying to convey??

Do I need to dumb my responses down for you so you can understand them and give appropriate responses to them?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Theres no evidence to back up the claims of the OP this thread is just a hoax.

Its like claiming the sky is falling. . . .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

There`s enough evidence on the internet available Russia and China are slowly backing away from the Dollar and are putting the mechanisms in place to pull the plug on the Petrodollar status in the future.

However I can`t find evidence about the sky is going to fall.

Because it might not be as open you`re able to see it, it doesn`t mean it isn`t there.

Putin Says The Petrodollar Must Die

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Before Putin kills the dollar he might want to stop the free fall of the ruble first.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join