It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney cafe being held up now isis flag in window

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: bellagirl

Police need to be notified .

Sooner the better.

I cant believe this person has been so irresponsible. the police are actually asking for anyone to be reported who is releasing the names of any hostages.

Fair dinkum.....in the 13 hours i have not heard one name of a hostage till 5 minutes ago on ATS when "missmeg" has outed them.

You silly silly person.

Someone needs to get this off now.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl

originally posted by: MissMegs
www.facebook.com...

this is one of the people in there

Please at the request of family members,no likes or shares, just read it, they do not want the attention, so please draw none to it.

Please please please......all day everyone is not posting these details. you really should take this down now.

Hate to say this, but the links is now available in your post, despite the deleted content. Ask a mod to edit or delete your post.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Has this been shared yet, I'm proud to be Australian. Its uplifting to read tonight after all this negative news today.
This twitter is what we are all about. If the link doesn't work search #illridewithyou

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 15-12-2014 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2014 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
That page is where CNN got their info from.........way before I saw it.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: bellagirl

originally posted by: MissMegs
www.facebook.com...

this is one of the people in there

Please at the request of family members,no likes or shares, just read it, they do not want the attention, so please draw none to it.

Please please please......all day everyone is not posting these details. you really should take this down now.

Hate to say this, but the links is now available in your post, despite the deleted content. Ask a mod to edit or delete your post.

thanks mate...can you please check that i have edited it out correctly....ta.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: feelingconnected I hear you, we have support from our fellow americans, im just not sure their leaders have the same in mind. After all, there was a Counter Terrorism Exercise in Martin place back in June I think.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

You're alright now pal.

P.s I live in the UK, but all my hopes and thoughts are for the people in Australia and Belgium today.

Stay safe.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'll take this time to thank the responsible moderators here among us who are ensuring that things remain smooth sailing and morally/legally just.

Thanks!
edit on 15-12-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I searched everywhere for some form of confirmation that the crap CNN was spewing was correct.

The Aus News outlets have respected the requests from the police about the silence....

That facebook is confirmation. I want the facts. If a mod wants to delete, thats fine.

Maybe our news outlets weren't reporting it, because they didn't want to make it look like we allow idiots in here...got enough now.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: feelingconnected

I was going to post that as well. Good on Aussies.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The post is gone, as are the ones that quoted it with the link.

NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS

Please do not post any links to FB, Twitter or other media pages for any of the (possible) hostages. If you do, you are not helping the hostages at all, you are only helping the criminal who is holding them!

From now on and until the issue in Sydney is resolved, any such postings may result in immediate posting bans.

link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Thanks mate.

Thank you JustMike for taking down the post.

I am sorry....i didn't even think when i quoted the post.....I am actually closer to this than i have said anything about but am keeping my mouth absolutely shut tight.

Its been a long tense day and i cant believe i made such a stupid mistake to quote the post.

link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Thanks mate.

Thank you JustMike for taking down the post.

I am sorry....i didn't even think when i quoted the post.....I am actually closer to this than i have said anything about but am keeping my mouth absolutely shut tight.

Its been a long tense day and i cant believe i made such a stupid mistake to quote the post.

link   
ATTENTION!

Please DO NOT post personal/private information on ATS.

Also, please stick to the topic.

link   
Just watching the 9News coverage with what seems to be a live feed (intercut with recorded footage), but what strikes me is the very relaxed nature of proceedings. I know everyone can't be psyched up and serious every moment of the day/night but the officers outside the building are sharing jokes and being generally inattentive.

Perhaps this not the same building as the siege but I see all kinds of plainclothes coming and going, nonchalantly strolling towards to the side door then go in, to what looks like a room or building well within any blast range if not next door.
An officer then pops his head out looks right at the cameras then quickly turns back to the door.

It really doesn't look like anything is happening soon.... In for the long haul. Toooo relaxed?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Bella, I get where you're coming from.

Let's just pray this whole thing can be resolved peacefully and all the people will be safe.

link   

Easy mistake to make. Stop worrying.

Good work mods. A credit to the site.

edit on 15-12-2014 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

link   
I would like to thank everyone for their efforts in this thread and a thankyou to the mods who helped with input

1%

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: feelingconnected
Has this been shared yet, I'm proud to be Australian. Its uplifting to read tonight after all this negative news today.
This twitter is what we are all about. If the link doesn't work search #illridewithyou

mobile.twitter.com...

This is who we are !!

Pox on those that want to wreck it for for those that we share with ...

Snap out of it !!!

Religion v Reality !!!

The good life of sharing and being happy and caring ?

Or Jihadists and head neck paring ?

Beach and beers for me ...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Do you know, all day ive been shocked and angry, even confused. Reading this twitter is what actually made me cry & my heart ache. My heart ache for all the people in the world who dont get this who dont understand the message in this twitter. They are missing out reply to: Timely

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join