It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we are at War against Terror, Why Support Israel? GRAPHIC PICTURES WARNING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blobber

Originally posted by instar
... Why are we the free world doing nothing? And where is George bush on his big white horse, freeing the people from evil? Where are the UN? the peacekeepers?
We take the oil but pretend we dont see? (we being all of the free world)

The world tried, have a look how many times the US vetoed any "anti-Israel" resolutions:
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

It's not a coincidence that Bin Laden targeted the US.

Blobber

Im not talking just political crap, votes and vetos, im talking about peacekeeping occupation. hands on go in and stop the killing of innocents.
Why is the UN not in israel/palestine/lebanon? Why are people dying just for being there? why children and babies continue to die? Why is the world sitting on its collective arse, like it did during the nazi regime, (atleast till it was over). ?
If your going to go to war, there is just as good as reason as Mad saddam dont you think? Go to iraq to overthrow the dictator because innocent folk are dying. ok makes sense, but how about a sense of scale, how many palestinians and israelis are dying, despite the fact theres no dictator involved. neither israelis or palestinians are "free" are they? my idea of freedom is being able to take my child to the park or just down the street without her and me being shot dead. If George Bush claims America is the freedom and liberty loving leaders of the world, wtf are they not there?

[edit on 12-12-2004 by instar]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
thank you!! Finally someone who has finally mentioned the site. I saw it a couple months ago and i got sickened by it. The Israeli army is powerful when they have the right support of arms from countries like USA.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The Gong Show was a pretty cool show back in my days, but if I could, I would hit the 'gong', cause that is the wrong answer.

seekerof

And that's exactly what I implied. The world will always be "gonged". The US will always have "good" reasons to not condemn the deporting of Palestinian civillians or the killing of UN employees and destruction of UN warehouses.

Blobber

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blobber

... Why are we the free world doing nothing? And where is George bush on his big white horse, freeing the people from evil? Where are the UN? the peacekeepers?
We take the oil but pretend we dont see? (we being all of the free world)

The world tried, have a look how many times the US vetoed any "anti-Israel" resolutions:
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

It's not a coincidence that Bin Laden targeted the US.

Blobber

Im not talking just political crap, votes and vetos, im talking about peacekeeping occupation. hands on go in and stop the killing of innocents.
Why is the UN not in israel/palestine/lebanon? Why are people dying just for being there? why children and babies continue to die? Why is the world sitting on its collective arse, like it did during the nazi regime, (atleast till it was over). ?

Forget it, such a resolution will be vetoed. Even a request for UN monitors was vetoed by the US.

Blobber

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, the obvious answer is; this is not a war on terrorism. Nor, is this a war for democracy. This is not even a war for disputed land. This is just war.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Again blobber, the reasoning for such a 'veto' was?

seekerof

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sounds either cowardly or theres an ulterior motive of the U.S to me. I wonder what such motive that might be?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Again blobber, the reasoning for such a 'veto' was?

seekerof

I don't know, it seems you are an American so perhaps you can explain why the world multiple times wanted to condemn Israeli actions, yet the US vetoed it?Perhaps you can start explaining why a condemnation for the killing of UN employees and the destruction of UN warehouses was vetoed?

It doesn't matter anyway, the world is always wrong and the US is always right.

Blobber

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This forum is the most ignorant one that I have ever seen.
God! "War against terror" "Deny Ignorance", how can we do that when we have here poeple that are so fool that they can easily star at "Dump and Dumper"?

You are nothing more than a bunch of leftists foolish poeple, who fight the terror fighters instead of fighting the terrorists. And you think that your comments deserve a repply? They are so stupid and ignorant and full of hateness and anti-simitism that I bet that Arafat is blessing you now!

Remember one thing there- Israel and the Jews passed 4000 years of fool enemies worser than you, and they will stay another 4000 years here while you, as the rest of their enemies in the past, will stop from existing.

I have nothing but full soppurt for the poeple of Israel who fight for their existment against a brainwashing enemy who wants them all to be dead.

I condem you for being ignorant, I condem you for being assholes, I condem you for supporting the most anti Human rights poeple in the world (the Islamists and their terrorists) while hating the democratic state of Israel, without any reason, based on muslim propoganda.

You are either fool or anti-simits, but I, who was in the US army and fought all the possible enemies that you can think about, have one thing to tell you: Israeli army is the most moral and positive army in the world, and they are the front line against the Islamists terrorism the Jihad.

Instead of reading propoganda sites, read some history books about the Israeli-Arab conflict and the wars.

I dont care if you give me 10 warnings, 10 account closings, or 10 deletes of my message.

I have nothing but a huge laugh at you. May God save your brain!

[moderator edit: a gazillion links to another board tends to start Board Wars and this sort of thing is not good for either board. Please restrict your links and please don't fetch up links saying another board is right/wrong/stupid/whatever.]

[edit on 13-12-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You are nothing more than a bunch of leftists foolish poeple, who fight the terror fighters instead of fighting the terrorists. And you think that your comments deserve a repply? They are so stupid and ignorant and full of hateness and anti-simitism that I bet that Arafat is blessing you now!

so why Did you reply? Idiot! Im against the slaughter no matter which f*cked up folk are doing it? whats anti semit about anything I said! Go take a cold shower !

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh wait, so your painting, postulating, and mis-representing the US veto's by simply posting that the US veto'd without giving the factual stated US reasoning, but just simply giving your own spillage on why?

I shouldn't have to find, research, and present the reasoning 'why', blobber. Why? Because anyone with 'objectiveness' as a goal, will present the information on their own....its called credibility and merit of your own stances and reasoinings. Dude, you stated the the US veto'd this and that. Have some credibility and merit and provide the reasoing or is that just too much for you to have to admit or mention?

seekerof

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Heres a couple for you

www.etzel.org.il...

This is one glorifying the murder of british troops

or this one

www.britains-smallwars.com...

I love the annoncement at the end, very al zaqarwi dont you think

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Analysis: Psst! Intifada's over

JPost.com
It was a telling sign when senior commanders in the Central Command recently started counting the number of Palestinian stone-throwing incidents in the West Bank. For the past four years of the latest conflict, called by the Palestinians the "Aksa Intifada," the army counted mainly suicide bombings, shootings and petrol bomb attacks. Stonings weren't even mentioned.

Looking at the dry statistics, the level of terror has been reduced drastically in the past few months to what appears to be on par with that before September 2000. There could be a suicide bombing tomorrow, but then again there were suicide bombings before this latest round of conflict, too.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

----------------------
Cry until tomorrow, but Israel has once again won another enemy in the series of 4000 years of enemies.

I bet you feel so sad about it right now, and wish for many buses explosions in Israel, and wish for many Jewish and Israeli deaths, dont you?

Sorry my "fellows" terror supporters, but your wishes are lost.

*Please do not copy and paste entire Articles

[edit on 12-12-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hmmm...

Explosion Rips Israeli Checkpoint Sunday, December 12, 2004

It's not over, yet.

[edit on 12-12-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Oh wait, so your painting, postulating, and mis-representing the US veto's by simply posting that the US veto'd without giving the factual stated US reasoning, but just simply giving your own spillage on why?

I shouldn't have to find, research, and present the reasoning 'why', blobber. Why? Because anyone with 'objectiveness' as a goal, will present the information on their own....its called credibility and merit of your own stances and reasoinings. Dude, you stated the the US veto'd this and that. Have some credibility and merit and provide the reasoing or is that just too much for you to have to admit or mention?

seekerof

Enlighten me why you for example agree that the US vetoed a resolution to condemn the killings of UN employees and the destruction of UN warehouses - I cannot find one "objective" reasons.

I am stupid - I know only my government reasons. I am sure because you are such a smart person you know my government standpoint too right? Or was it just rhetoric from you side?

Blobber

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
R.I.P all victims of the mindless insanity of hatred. You are the fortunate,
your life is over. You know no more of fear, grief, pain and suffering.
You see no more of horror and bloodshed. For you the war is over.
Though your weary body return to the earth, your soul fly's free evermore.
Perhaps in death you have clarity to see that, which in life, your hatred blinded you to, and the wisdom to understand that war is without winners,
no battle in which life is lost, a victory.
Suffer no more little children, for the sins of your fathers. No terror, no hunger, no more. If there is a god may he give you peace and love forever.
R.I.P

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

so why Did you reply? Idiot! Im against the slaughter no matter which f*cked up folk are doing it? whats anti semit about anything I said! Go take a cold shower !

Let the mods deal with the "idiot." A violation of T&C does not warrant another in response. He's already indicated he's here to 'get warned and banned.' Don't follow suit.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Thanks to God, Israel has not been successful, and America will continue to suffer, wasting billions, while they have poor education creating mindless consumers to continue eating, getting fat, and purchasing more and more. Even Christmas has become all about buying things. Most of the people celebrating it don't even really pay attention to the point of it.

100% agreement. it should be called deducation and antichristmas.

Originally posted by cstyle226People like Fieth, and Fox News/Weekly Standard Zionists all say that Iraq and Afghanistan is just the beginning. People like Bill Kristol and all the Democrat and Republican 'Bergs who are behind all these proposals, who want Syria, Iran, and everything else.

right on the money. literally.

In the words of W., "Bring it on!" The Middle East could be destroyed, the attacks on America will never stop, until a complete and total withdrawal from the Mideast. Since that will never happen, due to the Zionists/Oil Drinkers, there will never be peace. You can nuke every Mideast country right off the planet, there will never be peace.

well, it would be easy for EVERYONE to be involved in a symbiotic relationship beneficial to all. this planet will kill us soon for the torment we are pouring on it. the air we breathe comes from rainforests, which are being subjected to genocide. the water we drink is being poisoned. the food we eat is becoming dissembled and reassembled by mad scientists. and now, ed singer wants to nuke 100 muslim cities, to ruin what breathable air, drinkable water, and edible food that's left.
all we have to do is start killing the rich. they are the enemy. the only enemy.
p.s. this isn't hate, i actually feel sorry for the evil bastards. it's my bleeding heart liberal nature.

The whole world hates America for a very good reason. And it's not jealousy, it's disgust. If the world's most powerful nation (for now) was a kind and giving nation, instead of a greedy, arrogant nation, no one would hate America.

true. what's sad is, as the muslim version of the 'ed singer', 'Dr.Horacid', 'Grady Phillpot' skool dictates, even though it's not a majority of americas who support policies of genocide and imperialism, 'america' is hated as a unit. many people do support the war, but because they are duped by propoganda. on the other hand, 'people support the war' is also largely propoganda. america is currently suffering from the cognitive dissonance of media lockdown.
many, many americans are obviously much more terrorised by the burning bush administration, that they are by a handful of radical muslims.
this war must be fought beyond geographical or religious boundaries. i feel the only way to win is with reason, as physical force is severely dominated by the NWO.

Continue to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

sacrilicious to RADICAL CHRISTIAN EXTREMISTS.

[edit on 12-12-2004 by billybob]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Isralert.com
OK. So I understand that you are ticked off at Israel, and in love with the Palestinians. That's fine with me, as long as you have truly weighed up all the facts.

So, you want to boycott Israel? I'll be sorry to miss you, but if you are doing it - do it properly. Let me help you.

Check all your medications. Make sure that you do not have tablets, drops, lotions, etc., made by Abic or Teva. It may mean that you will suffer from colds and flu this winter but, hey, that's a small price for you to pay in your campaign against Israel, isn't it?

While we are on the subject of your Israeli boycott, and the medical contributions to the world made by Israeli doctors and scientists, how about telling your pals to boycott the following.....

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

*Please do not Copy and Paste Entire articles, also use correct directing links.

[edit on 12-12-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
The hypocrisy in supporting Israel in our war against terrorism, to me, is disgusting. You can call me anti-semitic if you like, but I don't tend to support any nationality that engages in wanton murder and state funded terrorism, and choose to believe or not, Israel is no exception. Our unilateral support for the Israeli nation has cost the US untold billions and tens of thousands of lives. Yes the grass is stained with blood on both sides of the fence, and the Pallestinians are no better, yet the western world tends to sanctify Israel, ignore the fact that they have violated more UN resolutions than any nation on earth, and they continue to engage in terror. Mossad's motto is "By deception shalt thou wage War." I'm bloody well sick of it. Want to see some of the sanctified actions of the Israeli nation?

WARNING!!!!Extremely Graphic Stuff here...
www.alkhilafah.info...

Folks as bad as these pics are, this is reality. The Nation of Israel gets away with this kind of thing every day, yet we dump money in their laps and ignore it, while invading third world nations for the exact same crap. Somebody want to explain this favoritism to me?

i will just reply to this ( rest are just ( cant say the word ))

what do you expect from a country that is controled by strong christain population ( and they chritasize muslim nations )

since the USA has a large minority of jews and to the americans they are like gods

the chances of being elected president if you said you would do something that would harm israeli intrests he/she would lose sh*t loads of votes

if the israeli's want they could do what the NAZI's did and kill a couple of thousend palistinians and get away with it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join