It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we are at War against Terror, Why Support Israel? GRAPHIC PICTURES WARNING

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I guess you failed to research the US's reasoning behind those 'votes against', eh blobber?

seekerof

Another attempt at disinformation by the "enlightened ones" (read - moderator).

I do find it painfully obvious and quite comical that moderators only post remarks that counter any statements against Israel, the war on terrorism, conspiracies, the US government, war for oil, etc.

Try using some common sense.
Not all of those you preach to live in trailer parks, shop at Walmart, watch CNN and eat corn dogs.
Pathetic really!

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice Fighter
Finally here is a logical post that is not based on muslim propoganda.

Another highly intellectual statement from a proud misinformed brainwashed citizen of the US of A.
Praise Jesus!
I'm afraid you and your kind have been fooled by your flag waving, patriotism crap and your Jesus loving bible thumping crackpots that tell you how to live your lives.
Get out of your foggy cage and see the world the way 90% of the other inhabitants of this planet do.

You are simple fodder for a regime that is out of control and is allowed to remain simply because of your fright to speak the truth against them. Back away from CNN my friend and absorb the truth about what is happening on this f'ing planet.

The US claims to be the leader of the free world.
There is no such thing.
The charade called democracy is covering your eyes and preventing you from realization that there is no such thing.
Only carefully constructed lies and deceit that keep you all in line.
Your endless wars, your dying economy will soon start the enevitable - a war within your borders between those that see what is and those who wish to conceal it.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Disturbed Deliverer, if what did you state was actualy fact, and not subjective dogma?

Now, for Israel giving up land when they don't have to, remember, young sir, that the land they 'giving up' was illegaly occupied, and according to the orgininal 1947 partition, is apart of Palenstine; or did you forget that those lands are illegaly occupied ? And, Israel did not occupy those lands as a deterent to 'countless' attacks, I don't see the logic behind this; Not when Israel has killed much more than Palenstine has...

Deep

dh

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer

Palestinians started the attacks. They target civillians, while Isrealis don't.

Sharon actually started the current intafada by walking up to Temple Mount, a deliberate provocation, in view of the emotionally charged symbolism

The higher echelons from both Western and Arab societies are bought into this symbolism, and both fund and fuel both sides

The Stern Gang, still operative in Israel, with some so-called Hamas etc attacks attributable to them, based their organisation on Nazi-supporting Franco's falangists in '30's Spain, reflecting in Lebanon organisations later on

Israel supported the creation of Hamas in order to relieve itself of welfare duties towards Palestinians. Hamas and Islamic Jihad and suchlike are still primarily supported financially through Saudi Arabia and Egypt

The IDF is now well known for targetting civilians randomly and deliberately from small children to American Peace activists to people crushed in bulldozed houses or blown apart in missile attacks

The target audience for the slaughter experimentation going on here as in other parts of the world is primarily people of the affluent countries, who fatten their butts off the suffering going on out there

We need to be afraid and indulging in our own 50/50 conflict if we are to be convinced of the need for ultimate control by our 'trusted' authorities

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Now, for Israel giving up land when they don't have to, remember, young sir, that the land they 'giving up' was illegaly occupied, and according to the orgininal 1947 partition, is apart of Palenstine; or did you forget that those lands are illegaly occupied ? And, Israel did not occupy those lands as a deterent to 'countless' attacks, I don't see the logic behind this; Not when Israel has killed much more than Palenstine has...

Illegally occupied? That land was used to stage attacks on the Isreali people multiple times. Isreal had every right to take it. I don't care if the internation community or even if America didn't like it.

And you know, you're missing the blatant contradiction of your past few posts. You admit Isreal is giving up land today, yet you just stated they were expanding their borders as we speak.

If Isreal were the power-hungry agressive nation you make them out to be, they wouldn't be giving up Gaza. Period.

Another highly intellectual statement from a proud misinformed brainwashed citizen of the US of A.
Praise Jesus!
I'm afraid you and your kind have been fooled by your flag waving, patriotism crap and your Jesus loving bible thumping crackpots that tell you how to live your lives.
Get out of your foggy cage and see the world the way 90% of the other inhabitants of this planet do.

You are simple fodder for a regime that is out of control and is allowed to remain simply because of your fright to speak the truth against them. Back away from CNN my friend and absorb the truth about what is happening on this f'ing planet.

The US claims to be the leader of the free world.
There is no such thing.
The charade called democracy is covering your eyes and preventing you from realization that there is no such thing.
Only carefully constructed lies and deceit that keep you all in line.
Your endless wars, your dying economy will soon start the enevitable - a war within your borders between those that see what is and those who wish to conceal it.

I think you should take off the tinfoil hat and calm down.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Illegally occupied? That land was used to stage attacks on the Isreali people multiple times. Isreal had every right to take it. I don't care if the internation community or even if America didn't like it.

And you know, you're missing the blatant contradiction of your past few posts. You admit Isreal is giving up land today, yet you just stated they were expanding their borders as we speak.

If Isreal were the power-hungry agressive nation you make them out to be, they wouldn't be giving up Gaza. Period.

I never admited anything, i responded in advocacy of your post, simple as that; stop trying to put words into my mouth.

The Lands were not occupied in relatiation to attacks by Palestine, I am not sure what history books you are reading; obviously biased and ignorant. The lands have been occupied under no legal jurdistriction, unless you can give me one other than Palestinians atacking them for being driven out of thier homes --3.8 million to be exact, to accomodate 6 million jews..

And, they are not giving up Gaza, a plan has been bade to withdraw, but they have not withdrawn.

Deep

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The Lands were not occupied in relatiation to attacks by Palestine, I am not sure what history books you are reading; obviously biased and ignorant. The lands have been occupied under no legal jurdistriction, unless you can give me one other than Palestinians atacking them for being driven out of thier homes --3.8 million to be exact, to accomodate 6 million jews..

Wow. You said you were wrong for using that history book line once, and then reuse it? I just have one question. Is this the same history book that told you the Isrealis stole the land from the Palestinians?

The territory Isreal occupies was property of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. They were taken during wars.

And, they are not giving up Gaza, a plan has been bade to withdraw, but they have not withdrawn

They have started withdrawls. Sharron has risked his entire political career to do get his plan through. To doubt his sincerity is absurd.

Isreal had also returned the Sinai peninsula to Egypt. Doesn't that count?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Illegally occupied? That land was used to stage attacks on the Isreali people multiple times. Isreal had every right to take it. I don't care if the internation community or even if America didn't like it..

by that logic, iraq has 'every right' to occupy america. think with your brain, and not a newspaper.
the simple fact here is that if you support giving israel to jews, than you support giving ALL aboriginals the rights to THEIR land.
that means australia belongs to the aborigines, america belongs to american indians, africa belongs to the blacks, and south america and hawaii must be given back to their rightful heirs and expansionist whitey must now crowd themselves back into europe and the former soviet union(although, i think we could quarter some in antarctica).
too complicated, you say? unjust?
well, how about this. we accept that a one world government is inevitable, and that all of earth belongs to humankind, and that the current criminals who are trying to instill their brand of totalitarian prison state rule to the 'new world order', not be allowed to make the , ummmm uh, ....rules.
let's have a one world, REAL democracy, free from corporate rule.
the whole 'economy'(NOT!) is based on a made up system. it's like when you're playing a card game, like 'go fish', for the first time with some other kindergarten kid, and he just keeps making up new rules whenever it looks like he's going to lose. except, the other kid is the BIG BANKS, and you are JOE LUNCHBOX.
in the most successful societal systems, every individual is taught SELF-SUFFICIENCY. this is the nemesis of the illuminati pyramid schemes, which vampirise the power of the working folk.

i'm sure the truth of all this will send you antiantisemeticnazis into a spiral of denial.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Merovingian

Originally posted by Justice Fighter
Finally here is a logical post that is not based on muslim propoganda.

Praise Jesus!

Actually. it's that foggy cage that has enabled me to travel the world SEVERAL times over and actually see it for my self (with my own eyes and ears). I doubt that "90% of the other inhabitants of this planet" can say as much. The opinions I have, I formed by seeing and living in those places.
Propaganda sites, nor CNN will ever sway the feelings I have grown.
Valid points have been raised on both sides of these discussions and there is NO easy answer (except for the uneducated ones) to the problems of the middle east. Everyone is going to have to get their hands dirty and start cleaning up the mess. Compromises on both sides will be a must.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

by that logic, iraq has 'every right' to occupy america. think with your brain, and not a newspaper. the simple fact here is that if you support giving israel to jews, than you support giving ALL aboriginals the rights to THEIR land.

The land never really belonged to anyone. As long as the Jews were willing to live along side the Palestinians without persecuting them, there's really no reason they couldn't have it, especially after what they were put through in WW2.

It's a special situation.

well, how about this. we accept that a one world government is inevitable, and that all of earth belongs to humankind, and that the current criminals who are trying to instill their brand of totalitarian prison state rule to the 'new world order', not be allowed to make the , ummmm uh, ....rules.
let's have a one world, REAL democracy, free from corporate rule.
the whole 'economy'(NOT!) is based on a made up system. it's like when you're playing a card game, like 'go fish', for the first time with some other kindergarten kid, and he just keeps making up new rules whenever it looks like he's going to lose. except, the other kid is the BIG BANKS, and you are JOE LUNCHBOX.
in the most successful societal systems, every individual is taught SELF-SUFFICIENCY. this is the nemesis of the illuminati pyramid schemes, which vampirise the power of the working folk.

What you claim is some big conspiracy, is really just a natural process. After time, corporations bought politicians to get favorable policy past. It's not some grand scheme where they're trying to install a one world government. It's no where near as sinister as you people make it out to be.

I don't really care, anyway. The NWO conspiracies have no real connection to the Isreal discussion. Argue with actual PROVEN facts, and leave the theories for another time.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The land never really belonged to anyone. As long as the Jews were willing to live along side the Palestinians without persecuting them, there's really no reason they couldn't have it, especially after what they were put through in WW2.

It's a special situation.

just like the world's aboriginals have no right to the land, because there is no piece of paper sanctioned by power regimes? they don't have paper, so they don't have claim? is that what you're saying? because i'm pretty sure "that posession is nine tenths of the law". what claim does lord balfour have on israel?
it is not a special situation. genocide is genocide.
genocide of north and south american indians was MUCH WORSE than what hitler did to the jews. the numbers are tenfold. perhaps six million jews were tortured and exterminated, but the number of americas' indians is closer to a hundred million, and whitey had absolutely no moral ground to stand on as an excuse for it. it was clear genocide and land stealing.
it's only a 'special case' because you are a victim of media brainwashing. americans and israelis are employing many of the exact same tactics and excuses that hitler used. abu gharib is only the tip of the evil iceberg. vietnam has TONS of documented atrocities.
and why do all you zionists forget that there were jews in league with hitler. why do you forget that judaism is a religion and not a genetic trait. maybe i'm jewish. PROVE that i'm not.
WWII is long gone. deal with today.

What you claim is some big conspiracy, is really just a natural process. After time, corporations bought politicians to get favorable policy past. It's not some grand scheme where they're trying to install a one world government. It's no where near as sinister as you people make it out to be.

natural process? buying politicians is a 'natural process'? oi vey!
your statement equals: see how vast space is? well, that doesn't mean there's a lot of space out there in the vastness.

I don't really care, anyway. The NWO conspiracies have no real connection to the Isreal discussion. Argue with actual PROVEN facts, and leave the theories for another time.

here's a fact. i'm not here to argue. i'm here to educate and be educated. YOU have little to offer me, except a reason to get my blood boiling, which is good for burning off excess fat. thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

just like the world's aboriginals have no right to the land, because there is no piece of paper sanctioned by power regimes? they don't have paper, so they don't have claim? is that what you're saying? because i'm pretty sure "that posession is nine tenths of the law". what claim does lord balfour have on israel? it is not a special situation. genocide is genocide.

Many Jews lived along with the Arabs. The Palestinians weren't the only ones in the area. The land was set aside for a Jewish state by the British who were the legal owners of the land.

Where does genocide come in? There is no genocide going on. Do you know what you're saying? Genocide is the systematic destruction of an entire population.

genocide of north and south american indians was MUCH WORSE than what hitler did to the jews. the numbers are tenfold. perhaps six million jews were tortured and exterminated, but the number of americas' indians is closer to a hundred million, and whitey had absolutely no moral ground to stand on as an excuse for it. it was clear genocide and land stealing.

It wasn't just what Hitler did. It wasn't just the numbers he had killed. The environment in Europe was strongly anti-semetic. The Jews had nowhere to go, but Isreal. What happened to the Indians happened slowly, and the Indians were always pushed aside to another spot.

WWII is long gone. deal with today.

This would be my advice to the Palestinians who can't except the fact that the Isrealis are there to stay, and there attempts are futile, and only bring more suffering to their people, as well as the Isrealis.

natural process? buying politicians is a 'natural process'? oi vey!
your statement equals: see how vast space is? well, that doesn't mean there's a lot of space out there in the vastness.

It happens with every system. There's no way to prevent the rich from buying favor.

I hate to tell you this, but there was ever a revolution in America, we'd be right back to this point eventually.

here's a fact. i'm not here to argue. i'm here to educate and be educated. YOU have little to offer me, except a reason to get my blood boiling, which is good for burning off excess fat. thanks.

You can't educate without any evidence. All of the talk of the NWO is just baseless. It doesn't really serve any purpose in this topic.

Talk about things Isreal as doing, as that is the whole point of this discussion. Everything you've stated has been exagerated, or just false. I've given actual events while all of you just keep spouting rhetoric like how there is some genocide, and Isreal is stealing land.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
As a practicing Christian I can tell you with no doubt that ALL the Bible Thumping "so called right wing Christians" in the U.S. Gov are actually Mossad Agents that have been spreding false teachings on Christianity so U.S.A. can blindly support the Jews All over the world not just in Palistine.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You know they will put a voodoo hex on you for disparaging the only democracy in the Middle east.

You hit the nail right on the head. If you seen recent comments from Jerry Falwell, you would wonder how it is that he can claim to be a christian.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
As a practicing Christian I can tell you with no doubt that ALL the Bible Thumping "so called right wing Christians" in the U.S. Gov are actually Mossad Agents that have been spreding false teachings on Christianity so U.S.A. can blindly support the Jews All over the world not just in Palistine.

They are using you, for their own agenda. Just watch Fox News, and watch how many blatantly obvious Zionists come on and say things like, "We must take down Syria, Iran, and all the Muslims countries..."

It never ends, and as long as they want it, it never will.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
There not using me because I and about 4-Million people like me know exactly what is going on in the world Farewell is a ethnic jew and he doesn't believe in Christ all these Churches that have been poping up scince the late 50's that talk about "The Rapture" and "Christ is born he is in this place there, no he's there !" these are all high level Mossad organizations designed to make Chistians walk away from Christianity by deliberatly teaching these wierd teachings in an open ovious way, people like Swagger and pretty much all the preachers you see on T.V. are all C.I.A.-Mossad agents ( and I'm not exaggerating in ANYWAY when I say they ARE C.I.A.- Mossad agents)

[edit on 13-12-2004 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Which is why there will never be peace. Bin Laden knows all about the New World Order, and mentions it in several statements. These Zionists will never have peace. They are creating thousands and thousands of people who are ready to fight. And driving millions to their aid.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ben Laden is not a Freedom fighter, nor a terrorist he is a C.I.A. agent told to grow his beard out dress like a pro islamic fighter and say all these anti American things, just like Saddaum he is'nt realy in jail he's some where in Europe retired with his sons those pictures of Uday and Qusay are all faked and that is not the real Sahdahum if U.S.A realy wanted him dead he would have been DEAD al long long time ago same with Saddauhm

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Ben Laden is not a Freedom fighter, nor a terrorist he is a C.I.A. agent told to grow his beard out and say all these anti American things.

Go on... that would explain why they "can't catch him."

[edit on 13-12-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
After the swearing in of the "commander and cheif" the Gov will detonate a nuke bomb in an American city and blame it on some terrorist group and the real NEW WORLD ORDER will finaly begin with the suspension of the Constitution and a REAL LIFE military-Police state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join