It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wordplay in Hebrew May Reveal Identity of Satan - Not Nearly Cunning Enough

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Is Adam the true savior and not Yahweh? Yahweh hung on the cross for Genesis 9.

Luke 3:38 says that Enoch is the son of Seth, Seth is the son of Adam, and Adam is The Son of God.

Jesus loves The Most High. Jesus is called the son of God. By God, that means Elyon who is "The Most High", "The Heavenly Father" or "Abba". Jesus taught people to love their enemies and be merciful just like him (Luke 6:35-36, Matthew 5:44-46)

Yahweh wanted to overthrow The Most High (Elyon). He wanted to be The Most High exalted among the nations and over the Earth (Psalm 46:10). Yahweh taught people to kill anyone who knows The Truth and worship other gods (Deuteronomy 13:7-12), because he wanted to be considered the one and only god.

The Most High, Elyon, is God The Merciful Heavenly Father. Jesus revealed Him, so Jesus is The Way.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The pieces that need to be put back together again are the pieces that the bible has scattered. There is no division, everything is one, it is the bible that has you divided, or at least it has you believing that you are divided.

Why can't good and evil exist together forever? Without evil there is no way to know what good is and vice versa. Can big and small exist together forever? If so then so can good and evil. You have to have balance, that's the order of the universe, you cannot have one thing without its opposite to counterbalance it.

You are living in fantasy and delusion my friend, signs of a carnal mind. The bible does not promote spirituality, it promotes its suppression. Your threads show a lack of wisdom and personal insight, you are too focused on what WILL happen, not what's happening right now. They have you thoroughly distracted.
edit on 12/4/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
great! now all i need is satan's address so i can send him a fruit basket/bottle of wine and a card wishing him best of luck in his campaign against the original hitler aka yahuwah.

edit on 4-12-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You said without evil, people wouldn't know good, but the truth is that If only good existed, then good would be the natural instinct. It would be the only thing known.

Celebrating good and evil, compassion for others and the lack of compassion which motivates the abuse of others, will be promoting unnecessary suffering.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I don't celebrate evil, I just know that it is a necessary concept in order for good to exist as well.

Good and evil are subjective anyways. An animal who kills another for food does not see its act as evil or good, it only does what its "natural instincts" tell it to do. So, is the animals act good or evil in that situation? Is it good because the predator got its daily meal, or is it evil because the prey suffered? If the prey hadn't have suffered, the predator would have eventually from starvation.

If there was no suffering on the part of the animal that was killed, there would be no benefit or "good" (nourishment) for the animal that did the killing.

It always balances itself out. Without suffering then there is no gauge to measure pleasure and vice versa, there is no yin without the yang.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: zardust

What evidence do you have to reinforce your claims?

Worshipping Jesus, is a violation of "Thou shall not have other gods before me".

If we use Revelation as evidence, the first supposed Messiah, is the false one. Jesus is apparently the first messiah.

Stephen colbert's mananna bananna and prince hawk cat explains this

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
We have been privy too you placing nearly all the names in the bible to be the root of the problem except enoch. I noticed you led us to believe that somehow yahweh and peter are the same and that peter is dressed as a girl because he is both male and female. I know exactly what you saw in that dream and you fail to grasp what you were looking at. Peter is not jesus. Peter is however very close to satan and is much of the root of many problems that the world you viewed is having. The fallen have a hard time accepting christ and what christ wants for a particular world. You seen a place full of corruption and then placed the blame upon christ instead of the fallen that messed with the aether. Comfusion is acceptable but continual confusion is not if one expects to be found in the end. Part of you has been hijacked to try to steer folks away from the truth. In your attempts to understand you have confounded the perception of some and you owe it to them to step back and get a fresh perspective because allthough your messages come with a bit of tryth you have now steered into the wrong lane. When these blessings of visions and dreams come to us it requires us to concentrate greatly on them before sharing or to at least trim them in a way that does not hurt others.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Like Lao Zi said in the Tao Te Ching, chapter 27:

"the good man is the teacher the bad learns from;
And the bad man is the material the good works on.
"

The opposites exist (yin-yang), but it is not an unavoidable situation. The good is the teacher which will teach the bad.

"I have three treasures
Which I hold and cherish.
The first is known as compassion,
The second is known as frugality,
The third is known as not daring to take the lead in the empire;
"

Without wishing for pain and suffering on others (compassion), with compassion to share with others (frugality) and without trying to harm others to make them inferior (humility - "not taking lead of the empire"), there will be more and more peace and less suffering.

Just like people thought Unity/Oneness was a bunch of mystical teachings with no evidence and not Quantum Physics shows that everything really is connected. The same will happen to help people understand that the essence of Life exists and can be used for Peace, Healing, and Joy.

Chapter 42, Tao Te Ching:

"The way begets one;
One begets two;
Two begets three;
Three begets the myriad creatures.
"

Life-Force Energy (Way/Tao) appears as Unity (One).

Unity appears as Duality (Two/Yin-Yang).

Duality reveals Choice (The Third) between The Two (Yin-Yang/Duality)

Choice creates endless variations and possibilities (The 10,000 - The Myriad Creatures)
edit on 4-12-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

We have tipped the balance toward suffering, there is more bad than good that happens in this world, that's the problem, not suffering itself but our choice to throw it onto others for our own benefit.

Pain and suffering are unavoidable in the end though, that is the consequence of free will and physics. Yes we can lessen suffering, absolutely, but to get rid of it entirely is impossible.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaBet
Why does any of this matter? Because Yahweh created the Snake for a reason.

Ok, so Yahweh created the Snake…Got it…

There is little room to think that Yahweh, the killer and blood thirsty Lord of the OT is anything but the Snake himself.

But wait…Now Yahweh is the Snake…???…so Yahweh somehow created himself…???

I thought at first, you were pointing out, a progression in your thinking. Whereby you were maybe moving on from the idea, that Yahweh created the Snake, to the idea that he was instead, really the Snake etc… until that is, I read the next paragraph further down in your OP…below…

When Yahweh became a Kinsman, he fulfilled this verse. God accounted the blood he shed to his account. We are told by the NT writers that the blood was accounted for our sin. What was our sin? We were deceived by the Snake Yahweh created when we were NAKED. We were also too naked to know the Snake was Yahweh's trained pet. Today, are we still naked, or do we have the ability to see this story that is out in the open and in our faces? What do we say of this story as told by Moses?

Hold the back page; Now the Snake is Yahweh’s Pet and Creation again…???

Dude, your thought process, is all over the place.

- JC

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

“Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life to carry out; a concrete assignment which demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone’s task is as unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.” Victor Frankl

Scriptures often make use of use puns, using wordplay to relate one subject to another. This is evident in Genesis 2:25 to Genesis 3:1. As the story goes, the author of this text is Yahweh, recorded by Moses. If Moses created this text himself, we would need to justify his knowledge of ancient Hebrew history. Why? If his own story is to be believed, he was a baby saved from the Egyptian death squads, seeking to kill all firstborn children from the Hebrew tribes. What mark would this have left on Moses later in life? What motivation would Moses have for weaving this rather large riddle together? Is it possible he know who the true enemy of man was? Is it possible he made sure we would also know. What did Enoch say about the last "far off" generation? That's you by the way.

The text below contains the pun.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty [Arum / cunning] than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The word cunning is the Hebrew word Arum, which also means naked in the form of Arummim.

Genesis 2:25 - 25 Adam and his wife were both naked [arummim / naked], and they felt no shame.

Naked is an easy symbol to define. As a new creation, Adam lacked the knowledge of good and evil. In other words, he was barren of knowledge and didn't know his own nature. As an innocent child, Adam was naive and vulnerable to temptation. This is where I will pause a moment to note something in relation. Naked also carries a double meaning. When a snake sheds its skin, it is seen as a new naked creature. It takes one skin off for another. Note the word play in the book of Job.

Job 2

3 Yahweh asked Satan, “Have you thought about my servant Job? No one in the world is like him! He is a man of integrity: He is decent, he fears Elohim, and he stays away from evil. And he still holds on to his principles. You’re trying to provoke me into ruining him for no reason.”

4 Satan answered Yahweh, “Skin for skin! Certainly, a man will give everything he has for his life. 5 But stretch out your hand, and strike his flesh and bones. I bet he’ll curse you to your face.”

When he says, "Skin for skin!," he is noting that the human will shed the body at death, but be reborn (baptized) back into the water. Job DID receive his children back again after the ordeal of Yahweh and Satan had ended. They were reborn. Thus, we see the Snake in the human. It's a parallel to the naked truth so to speak.

Note that Eve was stated to be Adam's wife, yet the nature of this relationship can only be designated by one fact: God had Made Adam BOTH male and female in HIS image, free from death. Note that Genesis 1 has NO restrictions to the tree of life. By God, of course, I means Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) from Genesis 1. When Genesis 1 states, "Let us make man in our own image," it is clearly referring to Elohim and Ruach Elohim from above in the first verses. Ruach is the Holy Spirit (Feminine) and Elohim is Aleph Bet, or Father (Strong House). Why does any of this matter? Because Yahweh created the Snake for a reason.

When Adam was naked, before Eve was taken from his rib, Adam was complete and whole and entirely innocent. The first corruption of the flesh was when Yahweh shed Adam's blood (innocent Lamb with no blemish) to divide God's created image. We easily conclude that this involved surgery (putting Adam to sleep) and some sort of DNA extraction to produce the opposite gender. We might also conclude that this was a malicious attempt to thwart God's master creation by corruption the seed. We might also think Yahweh somehow had no idea the Snake would do this. I do not believe the latter. Yahweh appears to curse the snake later, but what purpose can we assume for a cunning creature doing the deception for its maker? There is little room to think that Yahweh, the killer and blood thirsty Lord of the OT is anything but the Snake himself. We know them by their fruit.

This raises a shocking conclusion if you follow the story forward. Yahweh is known by his own words as Adonai in BOTH the Old Testament and New. Later, as Jesus, he is again known as Adonai / LORD. The question is obvious. If he lied to Moses, twisting the story to his benefit, then what makes us think the same has not occurred in the New Testament? Or, did the writers know something, hiding it in their words? What is this mystery riddle that they constantly reminded us to solve?

Later, in Genesis 3, we learn that Satan now has a Seed shared with Eve. This is where Yahweh then curses the snake, curses the naked and innocent man, and curses Eve with pain in childbearing. The only one that knew what he was doing was the Snake and of course Yahweh. Can we pretend he did not know? Obviously not. Moses also knew. What was Moses doing in Egypt and why was Israel in Babylon for so long? What did they know? What did Enoch know about the 'future' generation? Angels deceive man. That's what they knew. Where do these biblical stories originate? Where did Joseph Smith get his material? How about Muhammad?

This raises the ultimate question. Who really gave Moses this narrative from Egypt to Israel? Israel is obviously Isis, Ra, El. Did Moses warn us in a riddle? I think he did. Only today my fellow seekers. This is the day we decode the riddle.

What do we know of the fallen beings of Enoch and the pyramids across the globe?

Yes. We know a great deal. Now that you connect the dots, then know the snake by his story. Death, bloodshed, war and trickery. The Fallen Angels have spoken to us by Angels. They have unknowingly clothed us with knowledge of good and evil. What we do with this knowledge will define us as a species.

What is the true story of the cross?

In Genesis 9, Elohim (Father) tells Yahweh and man something to be heeded. Moses locked this into a very clever verse set.

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

When Yahweh became a Kinsman, he fulfilled this verse. God accounted the blood he shed to his account. We are told by the NT writers that the blood was accounted for our sin. What was our sin? We were deceived by the Snake Yahweh created when we were NAKED. We were also too naked to know the Snake was Yahweh's trained pet. Today, are we still naked, or do we have the ability to see this story that is out in the open and in our faces? What do we say of this story as told by Moses?

Adam is truly Arum. He lacks knowledge still today. We are naked. What do I believe from this story:

Is Adam the true savior and not Yahweh? Yahweh hung on the cross for Genesis 9. Adam's blood was shed by Yahweh. Adam shed Yahweh's blood, still as a naked creature. We still have no idea that Genesis 9 is a promise by God to ALL nations (Rainbow), not just Israel. By this, we know who owns the sin.

Mankind is from Adam. Naked and proud to be free by Truth.

Reposting entire OP, so my linear order of highlights, can be seen clearly.
- JC

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
In Hebre, you will find that the root 3 letters for Satan is S T and N. The Hebrew letters for Yahweh, or Yahoshua, is Y H and W. So there is no connection between the 2 names.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

Dude, turn back. Seriously. You are so corrupted. You still have yet to answer any objections that I and many others have raised. Like for instance any real evidence besides your whacked out reasoning. I can't believe I'm calling you a blasphemer, but well I am. You are so close yet you are twisting the truth to fit your preconceived notions. Jesus is not Satan. Your satanic mind is fooling you into believing these perverse "truths". You have flipped the script. You've got it backwards. The satanic mind, the one you are reasoning out of is the mind of adam. The nightmare is that of adam. Jesus came to set us free from the mind of satan/adam.

You claim to have truth, and claim to be a teacher, yet you can't even answer simple questions.

I'm glad you are seeing what is going on with these posts and I am surprised it took you so long to figure this out.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made."

the Hebrew word translated subtil is ARUM meaning shrewd,crafty,sly,..sensible …..Genesis 2: 25 naked is the Hebrew word arown.

The transaction that follows in Genesis 3 was not witnessed by the writer(which is assumed to be Moses).By all accounts this is not describing a “literal” event.The scriptures say this "serpent" is aruwm.The next verse the serpent(and what you believe is a literal snake) communicates with Eve.This is where reasonable people have legitimate doubts to the “religious” interpretations of the scriptures.Many (like you) believe a serpent/snake could talk and was aruwn.

The reasonable thing is it is being stated the “serpent”(mans religious carnal mind… satan) is more “shrewd,crafty sly and sensible” than ALL the animals the creator God created.You have twisted the syntax to mean what you want it to mean where there is no reasoning.

You are “assuming” the serpent is a literal animal( a biological snake).Logic and reason would deduce what is more "aruwn" than any beast/animal is man….more specifically…the religious carnal mind of man…satan..the adversary.There’s your snake in the tree and who “you” listen to.

The logical and reasonable explanation to the meaning of this “story” is Eve… the Hebrew word chaavah meaning “life”(spirit) desired to eat of the Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil(TOTKOGAE).EVE(life) persuaded Adam(man…..adamah…red clay/dirt) to “eat” of the fruit of TOTKOGAE) .

Was this a “literal” tree… reason says it was not.It was a metaphorical “story” of how Mankinds (Adam..humans) Eve (life) is eating from the TOTKOGAE and is their “nature”.The basis of this is dualism.To “judge”(unrighteously out of ignorance) good from evil.Their “religion” makes them in the image of their GOD(more accurately they make a God in their image)

Mankind can only “believe” and then perceive through observation and then “judge”.The creator God does not do this.They do not “judge” by observation of what “truth is” they KNOW implicitly.Good does not need “evil” to exist.Good and evil is only observed in the religious carnal mind of man.

Religion it mans nature(what they are grown from)…to judge good and evil unrighteous (incorrectly).That is what man “eats” from.Man can only “perceive” what they can believe.That is the knowledge of good(knowing) and evil(belief). Their judgment of “good and evil ” is ALL belief because it is not in their “nature(religion) to KNOW truth.

In others words mans nature is only “knowing” belief.It is their “observation” of life.There is no other perception “known” through their nature.That nature(imperception) always leads to death.Hades means the realm of death and IMPERCEPTION.

Man can only perceive through the amalgamation of all of their experiences of belief through faith in their Belief System religion…and of course those beliefs are false.Mans perception of their “life” is false because that life is IN the valley of the shadow of death which “colors” everything they observe/perceive with DEATH(surely in that day you WILL die).

The Israelites(the archetype of mankind..the creator Gods chosen people) perceived their “life” through their religion.They created a God in their image just as you have and put words in his mouth when the creator God did not speak.When things didn’t go according to their plans they created myths to justify them.All the heinous stories of how their “God” commanded them to do this and that.... is their RELIGION speaking... not the creator God and they never listened because they were DEAF!They only “heard” what they wanted to hear (as you do).This is the foolishness of man not the wisdom the creator God.Men make plans that fail and blame “their” God and that is the central function of the religious carnal mind…satan..the adversary…the accuser.

The bottom line is all the religious extrapolations of the scriptures and other books are just that..religious..from the religious carnal mind..satan.There are no such “spiritual beings” as Satan” snakes” or “demons” …..or angels.They are created in the religious carnal mind of man.Everyone that believes in them will vehemently deny that fact and all they have as evidence is their belief….in “their” religion”..it is a vicious cycle of belief of imperception.

I am not attempting to convince the religious believer of their delusion that is impossible I am only stating the facts of reason that the religious carnal mind (satan) cannot perceive .Their whole house of cards is built on paper thin beliefs extrapolated from “holy books” they “guess” the meaning of and call knowledge.

They believe unreality because they only can see what they want to see.They see snakes that talk and are wiser than man and can “foil” a Gods plan by a little Tom Foolery double talk with a naive and gullible woman.They fail to see the extreme irony the very “story” they believe supports their theory is about THEMSELVES(you)….being completely deceived by..THEMSELVES…the foolishness of the religious carnal mind that creates a WHOLE world they perceive in complete darkness.

The serpent is “their” religious carnal mind that tempts (justifies) themselves to eat of TOTKOGAE to be like GOD to know good and evil.So they “form” a Belief System religion to codify it by seeking THEIR truth and that's exactly what they (you ) find.…and the vicious cycle revolves around and around.Until they are no longer just chicken littles proclaiming the sky is falling but blame the creator God for being a big cock.

Yahoshua dealt with exactly the same thing and people.He never said a confirming word to the pharisees(you) and he still isn’t today.The religious carnal mind (satan) is in COMPLETE enmity to the creator God.They cannot perceive the creator God AT ALL.The Good news is Yahoshua proclaimed to them and ALL the coming of the Kingdom of the creator God THROUGH salvation/deliverance.(Yahoshua).That ALL of mankind(including you) would be delivered from Hades(the realm of death and imperception).

The snake you believe in was not made by Yahweh and IS Yahweh the fallen Son of God ….it is YOU.It is YOU that have made the snake in your mind and believe what it says.Your posts are full of convoluted, twisted, contradictions of religion almost everyone but you can see.Seek and you will find is true..you have found exactly what you have sought…your lies spewed by the father of lies …your religious carnal mind.You can ONLY believe through your Belief System religion and yours is littered with perverted lies you honestly believe are true.That is what is called being deluded and given over to a reprobate mind.

The truth you seek is your own faith in YOUR Belief System religion(ignorance) and you have found it and have built your house on a mountain of sand.Yahoshua accurately stated that all will be forgiven(which means freed from bondage) for blaspheming the Father and son but there is no freedom from bondage of blaspheming the holy spirit in this age (the physical realm) nor the next age(the realm of death) so you will continue to speculate and indict the living creator God with your false religion and seeking and never finding truth.

edit on 4-12-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

I'm not one to tell people their business. I like to ask questions, and help them along. I even tried ignoring him. I'd then read his posts hoping he would come around. But he has yet to answer any serious objections, and continues to spew nonsense and for the sake of those who are easily tossed by the waves, I finally felt the need to denounce him as a teacher. I still hope he comes around.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty [Arum / cunning] than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The word cunning is the Hebrew word Arum, which also means naked in the form of Arummim.

Genesis 2:25 - 25 Adam and his wife were both naked [arummim / naked], and they felt no shame.

Here you are taking a big leap to connect the two and state that Adam, made perfect in his way, had evil in him.

3 Yahweh asked Satan, “Have you thought about my servant Job? No one in the world is like him! He is a man of integrity: He is decent, he fears Elohim, and he stays away from evil. And he still holds on to his principles. You’re trying to provoke me into ruining him for no reason.”

4 Satan answered Yahweh, “Skin for skin! Certainly, a man will give everything he has for his life. 5 But stretch out your hand, and strike his flesh and bones. I bet he’ll curse you to your face.”

When he says, "Skin for skin!," he is noting that the human will shed the body at death, but be reborn (baptized) back into the water. Job DID receive his children back again after the ordeal of Yahweh and Satan had ended. They were reborn. Thus, we see the Snake in the human. It's a parallel to the naked truth so to speak.

Here, Skin for Skin means 'old for new'. You are adding to the scriptures when stating that "Job received his children back again". He was given NEW children.

Note that Eve was stated to be Adam's wife, yet the nature of this relationship can only be designated by one fact: God had Made Adam BOTH male and female in HIS image, free from death. Note that Genesis 1 has NO restrictions to the tree of life. By God, of course, I means Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) from Genesis 1. When Genesis 1 states, "Let us make man in our own image," it is clearly referring to Elohim and Ruach Elohim from above in the first verses. Ruach is the Holy Spirit (Feminine) and Elohim is Aleph Bet, or Father (Strong House). Why does any of this matter? Because Yahweh created the Snake for a reason.

Here you are making the same mistake many other people make. the snake was not Satan. Satan took on the shape of the snake. (This is made clear by the Hebrew root word for the word 'Serpent' used in Gen 3:1, meaning magic or enchant).

When Adam was naked, before Eve was taken from his rib, Adam was complete and whole and entirely innocent. The first corruption of the flesh was when Yahweh shed Adam's blood (innocent Lamb with no blemish) to divide God's created image. We easily conclude that this involved surgery (putting Adam to sleep) and some sort of DNA extraction to produce the opposite gender. We might also conclude that this was a malicious attempt to thwart God's master creation by corruption the seed. We might also think Yahweh somehow had no idea the Snake would do this. I do not believe the latter. Yahweh appears to curse the snake later, but what purpose can we assume for a cunning creature doing the deception for its maker? There is little room to think that Yahweh, the killer and blood thirsty Lord of the OT is anything but the Snake himself. We know them by their fruit.

You are implying that Adam was the Lamb. The Lamb is and was Yehoshua. Also, show me where it was written that Yahweh shed Adam's blood. He, Yahweh, spoke everything into existence, so why would He perform and 'operation' on Adam, when he can remove the rib from Adam's body without drawing blood?

Again I should point out that Yahweh of the OT is the same as Yahweh of the NT, for He can not change. If he did change, by your argument, he is not the Yahweh of the bible, but a copycat pretender.

And if Yahweh was a "killer and blood thirsty Lord", that shows that he has sin in Him, which is not possible, again bringing in the copycat.

edit on 5-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

...Lord of the OT is anything but the Snake himself

By this the conclusion is that Yahoshua, Son of Yahweh and Yahweh in human form, was the Antichrist. The very uncomfortable position this places you in, it that you, and everyone else who believe and follow Yahoshua, is worshipers of the Antichrist.

This raises a shocking conclusion if you follow the story forward. Yahweh is known by his own words as Adonai in BOTH the Old Testament and New. Later, as Jesus, he is again known as Adonai / LORD. The question is obvious. If he lied to Moses, twisting the story to his benefit, then what makes us think the same has not occurred in the New Testament? Or, did the writers know something, hiding it in their words? What is this mystery riddle that they constantly reminded us to solve?

Where did he (who are you referring to?) lie?

Later, in Genesis 3, we learn that Satan now has a Seed shared with Eve. This is where Yahweh then curses the snake, curses the naked and innocent man, and curses Eve with pain in childbearing. The only one that knew what he was doing was the Snake and of course Yahweh. Can we pretend he did not know? Obviously not. Moses also knew. What was Moses doing in Egypt and why was Israel in Babylon for so long? What did they know? What did Enoch know about the 'future' generation? Angels deceive man. That's what they knew. Where do these biblical stories originate? Where did Joseph Smith get his material? How about Muhammad?

Where does Satan and Eve have a child together? His is one big error you are adding into the scriptures. The verse is "and between thy seed (seed/child of Satan), and her seed (Yahoshau)"

This raises the ultimate question. Who really gave Moses this narrative from Egypt to Israel? Israel is obviously Isis, Ra, El. Did Moses warn us in a riddle? I think he did. Only today my fellow seekers. This is the day we decode the riddle.

Israel is yiśrâ'êl, meaning nation of Elohim, or to Rule With Elohim.

You do have still much to learn, and should not make conclusions that goes against Scripture, because if you you, you are misled by Satan.
edit on 5-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made."

the Hebrew word translated subtil is ARUM meaning shrewd,crafty,sly,..sensible …..Genesis 2: 25 naked is the Hebrew word arown.

You are using Strongs 5903 (Eron), which is not in Genesis 2:25. The word I used (arummim) is the correct word used in the text.

The transaction that follows in Genesis 3 was not witnessed by the writer(which is assumed to be Moses).By all accounts this is not describing a “literal” event.The scriptures say this "serpent" is aruwm.The next verse the serpent(and what you believe is a literal snake) communicates with Eve.This is where reasonable people have legitimate doubts to the “religious” interpretations of the scriptures.Many (like you) believe a serpent/snake could talk and was aruwn.

If true, then the entire Bible is thrown out the window from the foundation. I do not take this path. The rest of your post is using this line of reasoning. I must stick to the premise that the Bible says what it means. Unless I do, I am not being true to the story billions of people believe to be true. The only way to find the deception is to decipher the story based on it being accurate to its own words. Even when using the words to show the lie and evil within, we must keep the words accurate to their intent. By this, the truth emerges.

Recheck that word you looked up at the head of your post.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: Rex282

I'm not one to tell people their business. I like to ask questions, and help them along. I even tried ignoring him. I'd then read his posts hoping he would come around. But he has yet to answer any serious objections, and continues to spew nonsense and for the sake of those who are easily tossed by the waves, I finally felt the need to denounce him as a teacher. I still hope he comes around.

Perhaps it would be helpful to give me the truth I should come around to. Use scripture to tell the story the way you feel it should be told.

By the way, I am working on a new view of Yahweh the latest thread. I am now asking if Adam is the Son of God rather than Yahweh. To keep things straight and on the current topic, since this one is directly related, you might want to move over there instead.

I believe the character placement may be better stated with Adam as the Son of God instead of Yahweh. Of course, this conversation assists this conclusion, but the other thread may be the best place to seek the answers.

LINK TO ADAM THREAD

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

Here you are taking a big leap to connect the two and state that Adam, made perfect in his way, had evil in him.

See the new thread where I explore the idea of Adam being the Son and not Yahweh.

Here, Skin for Skin means 'old for new'. You are adding to the scriptures when stating that "Job received his children back again". He was given NEW children.

I assume you have not read the book of Job. Did you make it to the last verses:

13 And he also had seven sons and three daughters. 14 The first daughter he named Jemimah, the second Keziah and the third Keren-Happuch. 15 Nowhere in all the land were there found women as beautiful as Job’s daughters, and their father granted them an inheritance along with their brothers.

16 After this, Job lived a hundred and forty years; he saw his children and their children to the fourth generation. 17 And so Job died, an old man and full of years.

Here you are making the same mistake many other people make. the snake was not Satan. Satan took on the shape of the snake. (This is made clear by the Hebrew root word for the word 'Serpent' used in Gen 3:1, meaning magic or enchant).

You need to read Revelation to the end:

Revelation 12:9

The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

For the rest of your post, see the new thread linked above. By seeing Adam as the Son, which may be more accurate, we continue to refine the deception closer to truth.

edit on 5-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join