It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wordplay in Hebrew May Reveal Identity of Satan - Not Nearly Cunning Enough

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Can the snake's image be far off from the one that made it? See the new thread on Adam as the Son of God. And yes, the nature of solving a puzzle is to search until all the pieces fit into the overall mosaic.

Moses is the puzzle maker in this case creating the MOSaic.

edit on 5-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

See the new thread where I explore the idea of Adam being the Son and not Yahweh.

I have to say that 90% of your threads is in some way or another heresy, blasphemy, and very mush along the lines of what Satanists and Freemasons believe.

Trust me, I have studies almost every bible their is, from the Hebrew, Catholic, Mormon, Freemasons, Satanists, Withes, even the Vampire Bible, and what you are saying, is very similar to what is in there.
edit on 5-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: Rex282

I'm not one to tell people their business. I like to ask questions, and help them along. I even tried ignoring him. I'd then read his posts hoping he would come around. But he has yet to answer any serious objections, and continues to spew nonsense and for the sake of those who are easily tossed by the waves, I finally felt the need to denounce him as a teacher. I still hope he comes around.

I understand why you held your tongue however there comes a time when someone speaks lies it is imperative that the ignorance is denied.The fact is the OP is more interested in the attention they receive by being provocative by saying foolish things than knowing the truth.They will continue to propagate their lies and infect those who listen unless the lies are exposed.

The purpose of ATS is to be a forum where their ignorance can be denied publicly where as they believe it is a bullypulpit to spread their lies and garner attention.They will come around however unfortunately not in this realm nor the next…..Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

How about you answer one of my many questions, which you still have failed to do. Where does Jesus in his words ever say that he was a naughty juvenile god, that he is repenting of his actions as the vile killer of the OT, and that is why he has to die?? You still have not. And you won't be able to.

How about this:

A house divided against itself cannot stand. This is in response to the religious minded calling his works the works of the devil.

or

John 8
31So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” 33They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say, ‘You will become free’?”

34Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. 35“The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. 36“So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. 37“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38“I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”

39They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham. 40“But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do. 41“You are doing the deeds of your father.” They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” 42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me. 43“Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45“But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46“Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47“He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

1John 3:8
the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

I'll await your response......................................................................
edit on 5 12 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I have to agree with Zardust, and also ask that you respond to my objections....

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

I briefly skimmed the thread...same old AlephBet at it again. I cant be bothered reading it. Can some fill me in with the spoiler, has satans identity been revealed yet?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

According to AlephBet, it may be Yahweh

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaBet
Can the snake's image be far off from the one that made it?

It's hard to decipher exactly what you mean by that statement above; considering your apparent changing of positions, regarding whether the snake is created by Yahweh, or actually is Yahweh…???

The problem is, your thread also states Yahweh is Jesus, and Yahweh is the snake, or is controlling the snake…it’s hard to tell which!!!

So how does that work exactly in the New Testament, when the Snake is the one Tempting Jesus/Yahweh/…???

It just doesn’t add up…

Originally posted by AlphaBet
See the new thread on Adam as the Son of God. And yes, the nature of solving a puzzle is to search until all the pieces fit into the overall mosaic.

Moses is the puzzle maker in this case creating the MOSaic.

Yes, I’ve seen your other thread, and have posted on it. It doesn’t add up either, for many reasons, including the one I’ve highlighted above…

The puzzle pieces just aren’t fitting together…

- JC

edit on 5-12-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

1John 3:8
the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

The Son of God's identity must be determined. Yahweh (Lord / Adonai) of the OT made the Snake. The Snake was cunning, implying that he was made for that purpose. Man was naked, implying he was not clothed with knowledge. Yahweh shed blood, which Elohim prohibited. That's enough to determine his nature.

From here, you must decide if the LORD / Adonai of the New Testament is the same character as Yahweh. Luke 3 allows us room to see that Adam is the Son of God. Either one of two things happened in the NT. Either the Son of God (Adam) hung on the cross, or Yahweh hung on the cross to pay for his shedding of Adam's blood throughout the Old Testament.

With that said, your questions:

How about you answer one of my many questions, which you still have failed to do. Where does Jesus in his words ever say that he was a naughty juvenile god, that he is repenting of his actions as the vile killer of the OT, and that is why he has to die?? You still have not. And you won't be able to.

In Matthew 10, he says that he does not come to bring peace, but division of families and the sword. That is similar speech to Yahweh, although Yahweh states the opposite of this as his last words in Malachi 4.

Here is the thread on that subject.

In the thread above, I raise most of the questions we would have regarding Yahweh. As for your question, Jesus said many things that were very good. He stated that peacemakers and blessed and that we should forgive our enemies. He also said many cryptic things that are easily misunderstood. Parables can have many meanings depending on the our presuppositions. Much of what was said benefits Yahweh if it was him that said the words. I point this out in the thread. If Adam hung on the cross, then we have trouble with Genesis 9. Yahweh is considered God by 99.99% of Christians. He was not the one that spoke the words in Genesis 9. That was Elohim from Genesis 1. He made it clear that Yahweh was the one that would pay the blood penalty.

His prohibition was for anyone who shed the blood of man, which is what Yahweh did before and after the prohibition. Adam's blood was shed by Yahweh to divide the image. Genesis 9 even mentions the image as a cause.

Genesis 9

Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

This one verse will hold you to the truth. There is no way around it. These words were spoken by Elohim, after Genesis 8 when Yahweh had his words recorded.

Live by the sword and die by the sword. Was a sword involved with the one on the cross?

Keep in mind that I am exploring these ideas for one reason. Yahweh made the Snake and we need to know if he is the Son on the cross or if Adam paid the cost for all of us. The verse above seems to suggest that payment was made for the shedding of Adam's blood.

Revelation 13

All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the Lamb's book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

When was the foundation of the world? When Yahweh shed Adam's blood, then allowed him to be near the accuser and deceiver. Is this not the simplest answer and entirely obvious? Yes.

I am following the truth and not my own fear. It takes courage to overcome deception.

44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Doesn't this imply Yahweh as the father he was speaking of? If so, then Adam is likely Jesus, the true Son of God.

I have a new thread on this topic: Adam as Reedemer

All of this must be questioned. If truth can stand on its own, then we will find it. Seeking allows you to find the promised finding. How. Knock on all doors, even if the questions you must ask are hard, uncomfortable or dangerous to answer. Fear is what Jesus said NOT to do.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil

Already settled as far as I am concerned (in clearer English than this thread LOL).
I

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Does you Bible not include the name Yahoshua/Y'shua? That is the identity of the Son of G-d (Yahweh)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I see what is going on here. For over a 1000 years the Holy Name was hidden to throw believers of track, but now that His Name is resorted, those who are tying to deceive the nations is back at it. Now the picture is clear to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Does you Bible not include the name Yahoshua/Y'shua? That is the identity of the Son of G-d (Yahweh)

Luke 3 says Adam is the Son of God.

Luke 3

7 son of Methuselah, son of Enoch, son of Jared, son of Mahalaleel, son of Cainan,
38 son of Enos, son of Seth,
son of Adam,
son of God.

Although I am speculating in this thread about Yahweh being the Son, my latest thread on Adam as Son is more likely to me at this point. I still need to read more across the books of the Bible to know for sure. Luke 3 seems to be pretty conclusive on the issue. With Yahweh being the creator of the Deception (Snake), how could we trust him for anything stated in his name? It's clear he divided Adam's image, shedding his blood from the foundation of creation. Revelation is clear on this:

Revelation 13

All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the Lamb's book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

If you read that verse closely, when was the Lamb slain? Death entered in with Adam. Who deceived Adam? The one that designed the Snake to be cunning. Adam was naked (not clothed with knowledge). The Snake was clothed and cunning. Who made the Snake? Yahweh.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You realize that you already have the answer right? Adam is a symbol for mankind, we are the Son aren't we? Adam (mankind) IS the Son of God. Jesus is another symbol for mankind as well. If Jesus was the Son of God (Adam) then he was/is mankind. We are the Son, the image of the invisible God.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You realize that you already have the answer right? Adam is a symbol for mankind, we are the Son aren't we? Adam (mankind) IS the Son of God. Jesus is another symbol for mankind as well. If Jesus was the Son of God (Adam) then he was/is mankind. We are the Son, the image of the invisible God.

Yes. Did you see the other thread: LINK

The nature of this thread is to confirm or deny the premise, then move on. Did I move on?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Luke 3 says Adam is the Son of God.

Luke 3

7 son of Methuselah, son of Enoch, son of Jared, son of Mahalaleel, son of Cainan,
38 son of Enos, son of Seth,
son of Adam,
son of God.

Although I am speculating in this thread about Yahweh being the Son, my latest thread on Adam as Son is more likely to me at this point. I still need to read more across the books of the Bible to know for sure. Luke 3 seems to be pretty conclusive on the issue. With Yahweh being the creator of the Deception (Snake), how could we trust him for anything stated in his name? It's clear he divided Adam's image, shedding his blood from the foundation of creation. Revelation is clear on this:

Revelation 13

If you read that verse closely, when was the Lamb slain? Death entered in with Adam. Who deceived Adam? The one that designed the Snake to be cunning. Adam was naked (not clothed with knowledge). The Snake was clothed and cunning. Who made the Snake? Yahweh.

I have already pointed out that Yahweh is the Creator, not creation. His Son in Yahoshua, for he came from Yahweh.

Your foundation on which you are building your ideas has already been pointed out as an error, so how, and why are you still building on it?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

"For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord [Yahweh]? who among the sons of THE MIGHTY [bibne ELIM] can be likened unto the Lord [Yahweh]?" - Psalms 89:6

Here is a website with the Hebrew words, English transliteration and translation: Bible Hub

Yahweh is just one of "the sons of The Mighty" (bibne Elim/bene Elohim), but he is not God himself.

Wikipedia - Elohim

The word Elohim occurs more than 2500 times in the Hebrew Bible, with meanings ranging from "god" in a general sense (as in Exodus 12:12, where it describes "the gods of Egypt"), to a specific god (e.g., 1 Kings 11:33, where it describes Chemosh "the god of Moab", or the frequent references to Yahweh as the "elohim" of Israel), to demons, seraphim, and other supernatural beings, to the spirits of the dead brought up at the behest of King Saul in 1 Samuel 28:13, and even to kings and prophets (e.g., Exodus 4:16).[3] The phrase bene elohim, usually translated "sons of God", has an exact parallel in Ugaritic and Phoenician texts, referring to the council of the gods. [3]

edit on 6-12-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I briefly skimmed the thread...same old AlephBet at it again. I cant be bothered reading it. Can some fill me in with the spoiler, has satans identity been revealed yet?

Thats the conspiracy....It's Alpha :O

Joking Alpha

I like people who go against the grain in religion

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Yahweh was in the beginning, before any other elohims.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

"For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord [Yahweh]? who among the sons of THE MIGHTY [bibne ELIM] can be likened unto the Lord [Yahweh]?" - Psalms 89:6

Here is a website with the Hebrew words, English transliteration and translation: Bible Hub

Yahweh is just one of "the sons of The Mighty" (bibne Elim/bene Elohim), but he is not God himself.

Wikipedia - Elohim

The word Elohim occurs more than 2500 times in the Hebrew Bible, with meanings ranging from "god" in a general sense (as in Exodus 12:12, where it describes "the gods of Egypt"), to a specific god (e.g., 1 Kings 11:33, where it describes Chemosh "the god of Moab", or the frequent references to Yahweh as the "elohim" of Israel), to demons, seraphim, and other supernatural beings, to the spirits of the dead brought up at the behest of King Saul in 1 Samuel 28:13, and even to kings and prophets (e.g., Exodus 4:16).[3] The phrase bene elohim, usually translated "sons of God", has an exact parallel in Ugaritic and Phoenician texts, referring to the council of the gods. [3]

Elohim (with a capital E is Yahweh), elohim is not Yahweh, and yes, I do refer to as being sons of Yahweh. Any being created by Yahweh (for He is the Creator, the beginning and the end), is referred to as being an elohim.

Gen 6:4 "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of Elohim came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them."

Any fallen angel (either demon, devil, demi-god or Nephilim) is a son of Yahweh. That is also way Adam is referred to as a Son of Yahweh, because he was created by Yahweh, and not born of man.

Yes, Yahoshau is referred to as being Son of Man, because he was born of human. (Some translations say Some of Adam). But He was also referred to as Son of God.

1Jn 4:15 "Whoever confesses that יהושע is the Son of Elohim, Elohim stays in him, and he in Elohim."

As former Bishop of Durham N. T. Wright explained, He, Yahoshua, was Born of man, but also Yahweh in Human form, therefor being the only "God-Man", and that is why He is called both Son of Yahweh and Son of Man.
edit on 6-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join