It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam as the Son of God - Yahweh as the False Messiah and Satan as his False Witness (Accuser)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
By the end, you might just see something you have missed from the word of God. Then again, the nations ARE deceived.

Job 1:6 One day when the sons of Elohim came to stand in front of Yahweh, Satan the Accuser came along with them.

I will return to this later. Consider three things before you read the rest:

1) Adam's Character as a Spotless Lamb before Yahweh's influence
2) Satan's Job as the Accuser
3) Yahweh's Character Revealed throughout scripture.

This thread is more for those who have been keeping up with my recent threads exploring the idea of Yahweh being the Son of God in rebellion. I am taking a different look for the next few threads to try and explore the idea of the Son of God being Adam.

In Luke 3, it says this:

36 son of Cainan, son of Arphaxad, son of Shem, son of Noah, son of Lamech,
37 son of Methuselah, son of Enoch, son of Jared, son of Mahalaleel, son of Cainan,
38 son of Enos, son of Seth,
son of Adam,
son of God.

I have always felt that Adam could not be the first born son of God for one reason. Adam was formed in Genesis 2. Of course, the Bible translators play a trick on us in Genesis 1. Adam is said to be created both male and female, yet the translators ALWAYS put man in place of the Hebrew word Adam. Why is this? I feel that it is the same reason they use LORD instead of Yahweh.

Read the verses with Adam in place of the usual mankind, since Adam is the word used in the original Hebrew:

26 Then Elohim said, “Let us make Adam in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.”

27 So Elohim created Adam in his image.
In the image of Elohim he created them.
He created them male and female.

Knowing that Adam was created and not born, we have a problem with Paul.

Colossians 1

14 His Son paid the price to free us, which means that our sins are forgiven.
15 He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.

Technically, Adam was not born, but created. In Genesis 2, he was formed. Bara is the Hebrew word for Create (from nothing). Make (Asah) is the word make, which implies using materials that already exist. Yahweh made, but Elohim and Ruach Elohim created. It is never written that Adam was born.

We have yet other problems if Adam is the Son of God. I do not doubt the possibility of this, but I am merely noting the technicalities. The primary problem is with Yahweh in Genesis 2. Yahweh shed Adams blood to extract Eve. This division of Adam then allowed for the weaker nature to be deceived by another creature made by Yahweh (Satan). In my last thread, I cover this in detail by defining a Hebrew pun for the word naked (Adam / Eve) and cunning (Snake). For more on this, read this thread: CUNNING / NAKED (without knowledge)

In all cases, Yahweh is an accuser of mankind and adversary bringing war. Looking at this from the paradigm of Adam being the Son of God, and allowing for room to be born / begotten, then we introduce a new way of looking at old ideas.

Here is the second primary problem. In churches today, we lack this knowledge of Adam as Son of God. We also worship Yahweh as God. Clearly, he is not the US (Elohim and Ruach Elohim) of Genesis 1. They did not restrict the trees or fruit. That was Yahweh.

In many previous threads, my former contention was that Adam was the Son of God. I have tried to fit Yahweh into this position as well in recent threads. I would like to seek input into this matter so we can find the right answer. Presuppositions about everything else in the Bible would change if we knew the correct identity of the Son of God.

Here are a few references that might aid us in the search.

The term Benai Elohim means Son of God. Genesis 6 uses this term to reference the fallen Angels of Enoch.

In Job 1, we have the council of Elohim meeting.

6 One day when the sons of Elohim came to stand in front of Yahweh, Satan the Accuser came along with them.

Sons of Elohim could very well refer to Yahweh as well. Satan is called the Accuser. We must conclude that this was Yahweh's purpose for making him. Armed with these questions, we must reconsider three things:

1) Adam's Character as a Spotless Lamb before Yahweh's influence
2) Satan's Job as the Accuser
3) Yahweh's Character Revealed throughout scripture.

Of the three, which one is the spotless lamb, free from blemish before his blood was shed? Adam.

In the first century, who hung on the cross and why?

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

These words were form Elohim (Father) to Yahweh and mankind. Who hung on the cross and why? Did Adam ever need forgiveness? No. Yahweh proclaimed himself to be the only God in the OT. Was he? NO. Who hung on that cross at the hands of his own people? If Yahweh is not the Son of God, then Adam is. Did Adam fulfill the verse in Chapter 9?

Who made the Snake? Are you confused?

Recap. Adam was a spotless lamb. His blood was shed by Yahweh to divide God's original image. Yahweh made the Snake. The Snake was made to accuse man of sin, which it did. Were we ever the one that sinned? No, Yahweh was. Yahweh then proclaimed himself God in the OT and shed blood continually. Elohim said that by human hands the one shedding blood would have his blood shed by humans. Was it? Yes, but not for the reason the false witnesses stated. He (yahweh) paid the cost of his own sin. Where does this leave Adam as the true Son of God? Vindicated. While it is true man has sinned, what are the true details? We can't know if we don't figure it out. It's in our face and there to read.

As you can see, we need to straighten this out and see it by the light of what the word actually says. Without ever using the NT, you can show the story.

Am I saying that Yahweh is the false messiah and Adam is the Son of God that is the Redeemer? I am not sure. We are deceived if we think that we are not.

If you are confused by why I state that Genesis 9 is about the cross, see this thread: LINK

Is it possible that Elohim forced Yahweh into the form of Jesus to hang on a cross. Why? To pay the cost of Genesis 9. That's simple enough. Is it possible he then lied as to why? Is Paul a false witness (or simply deceived)? Was Adam vindicated by the true God by the cross, with the story twisted to make Yahweh look like the savior?

Indeed, we need to look closer at this than we ever have before. Adam (Mankind) may have ALWAYS been innocent, divided from our true nature all along.

Who created Satan? Who casts him into the lake of Fire with his Angles? If Adam is the Son of God, then we all do the job.

I say overcome, whatever we find from this mess.

edit on 4-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The book of Genesis is derived from older Sumerian creation myths.

Don't get me wrong, the Bible, like many religious texts around the world, contain nuggets of truth.

I am, most properly labeled as an autotheist. Basically, if you truly believe something to be truth, that belief becomes truth. The Bible states 'God created man in his image.' God creates reality, man is an image of God, therefore Man creates reality. I would suggest you look within, rather than some dusty old tome.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I am, most properly labeled as an autotheist. Basically, if you truly believe something to be truth, that belief becomes truth. The Bible states 'God created man in his image.' God creates reality, man is an image of God, therefore Man creates reality. I would suggest you look within, rather than some dusty old tome.

God's image is BOTH male and female. We were divided. Clearly, we need to dust this book off and read it again. This time, with the names in place as they should be. NOG BIBLE

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I am not being gender specific when using the term man. Abbreviated form of Human.

Without division, this universe no longer exists. God divided itself, because it got lonely, do you really want to return to that?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

I am not being gender specific when using the term man. Abbreviated form of Human.

Without division, this universe no longer exists. God divided itself, because it got lonely, do you really want to return to that?

Your presupposition is limed to a pretext. I cannot assume that God is without a plan in this. We are deceived, and the thread easily shows the deceiver. As I have always said: Truth that is hidden is a lie. Truth that is seen reveals the lie. This is the point of untwisting the image back to the original. Counterfeit truth is always mirrored. I am showing you the twist so that you can know the truth.

Don't question the truth. Simply value it and know that God's will is to always give. The thief takes. Clearly, Yahweh is the thief. What is baffling is not the fact, but how easily it is missed. The Snake is cunning.

Man, fully clothed, cannot be deceived. This was the point of the exercise.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You forget, everything is of God.

Who created the Snake?

Even lies serve God's will.

Job 1:21
"Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

You forget, everything is of God.

Who created the Snake?

Even lies serve God's will.

Job 1:21
"Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."

LORD is Yahweh. He proclaimed Himself One God.

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Elohim is Two (Father and Mother). The Mother, of course, is the Holy Spirit. They are one. The Trinity is when the Son joins them again. As the Son of God, we need to consider Adam as a primary candidate. He was a blameless and unspotted lamb. His blood was shed from the foundation of creation by Yahweh. He was/is deceived by the Snake Yahweh made as an accuser. I would say the story is against the one calling himself one God.

Adam is mankind. The Redeemer is said to be the Son of God.

Luke 3 says it is Adam.

Job 19

23 “Oh, that my words were recorded,
that they were written on a scroll,
24 that they were inscribed with an iron tool on lead,
or engraved in rock forever!
25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

Don't hound Adam. Adam was the willing lamb.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Do you really believe the truth is this complicated? You've made countless threads and it seems you're no closer to an answer now than you were in your first thread. Why is God running you in circles like this? The truth should be easily explained, not convoluted and hard to follow.

I don't remember Jesus going tthough all these mental gymnastics to explain himself. His yoke was easy and burden light remember? What you're doing here, it is the complete opposite of that statement. Jesus was eloquent and to the point, your threads have been anything but those things.

You should think about where this road is leading you to, and Its not to the truth. If it were you would have arrived already.
edit on 12/4/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

John 1
23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.'"

Why are you making the lord's way zig zag in and out of oncoming traffic and through hundreds of different passages and verses?

Truth is like a straight highway, what you're trying to push here is a spaghetti junction.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaBet
Recap. Adam was a spotless lamb. His blood was shed by Yahweh to divide God's original image. Yahweh made the Snake. The Snake was made to accuse man of sin, which it did. Were we ever the one that sinned? No, Yahweh was. Yahweh then proclaimed himself God in the OT and shed blood continually. Elohim said that by human hands the one shedding blood would have his blood shed by humans. Was it? Yes, but not for the reason the false witnesses stated. He (yahweh) paid the cost of his own sin. Where does this leave Adam as the true Son of God? Vindicated. While it is true man has sinned, what are the true details? We can't know if we don't figure it out. It's in our face and there to read.

So let me get this straight, you’re now saying Yahweh, was the one who sinned, by creating the snake, which in turn tempted Adam. And then Yahweh (at Elohims request) decided to play ball, by coming back down here, to pay for the cost, of his own sin against mankind…as Jesus, on the Cross…???

This doesn’t make any sense; because, why all the loving message and teachings en-route, if he just came to die on the cross, to pay for his own sin…??? why bring all that extra attention onto himself, through his teachings, if he just came to pay for his own sin…???

Jesus message would have looked totally different, if what you’ve suggest above were true…

- JC

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

This actually brings up another point, where exactly did Yahweh go between the OT and NT? If he "came back", he would have had to have gone somewhere else after dying(?) as Yahweh.

Where is this "death" recorded or how could it have happened against a being who supposedly made a snake talk and fireballs rain from heaven?

If Jesus was humbled on the cross from his actions as Yahweh then why was he so humble before the cross?

Him spreading love before the cross doesn't make sense as you say, in many ways.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

John 1
23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.'"

Why are you making the lord's way zig zag in and out of oncoming traffic and through hundreds of different passages and verses?

Truth is like a straight highway, what you're trying to push here is a spaghetti junction.

AB has wrote "he "believes" he IS John the Baptist the voice calling in the wilderness" but ......that straight way is twisty as a snake.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Pretty darn good. What is missing from the Bible is one simple little area known as reincarnation. Add that into the equation and you soon figure out that Adam and Jesus are one and the same.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

So let me get this straight, you’re now saying Yahweh, was the one who sinned, by creating the snake, which in turn tempted Adam. And then Yahweh (at Elohims request) decided to play ball, by coming back down here, to pay for the cost, of his own sin against mankind…as Jesus, on the Cross…???

Yahweh, if he was the one on the cross, paid for shedding blood.

Genesis 9

6 “Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

Turned backwards in a mirror, this became the shed blood to pay for man's sins. Man was the Lamb from the foundation. Our blood was shed by the enemy. We call that enemy Satan. Yahweh created Satan. He proclaimed himself God in the OT. I am asking the question: Is he trying to deceive us in the New Testament? The book of Revelation makes it clear that mankind IS deceive currently. Satan deceives the nations and has since the foundation, when Adam's blood was shed; when Abel's blood was shed. When all the firstborn's blood was shed in Egypt. When countless wars have occurred at the command of the Lord and his accuser. Yahweh calls us a host. What infects a host body? Possession is taking command of the host.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

This doesn’t make any sense; because, why all the loving message and teachings en-route, if he just came to die on the cross, to pay for his own sin…??? why bring all that extra attention onto himself, through his teachings, if he just came to pay for his own sin…???

Jesus message would have looked totally different, if what you’ve suggest above were true…
- JC

Because truth must be used. We are learning the knowledge of good and evil, thereby allowing us to know the difference. We cannot overcome apart from an adversary, which is what Yahweh's entire creation is designed to be.

We are learning to see through the twisting of the snake's "truth" so that we reach for the real truth. Truth is veiled and hidden for us to uncover.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This actually brings up another point, where exactly did Yahweh go between the OT and NT? If he "came back", he would have had to have gone somewhere else after dying(?) as Yahweh.

Do you remember the fallen angels of Enoch? I believe that Yahweh and his angels were forced to become human (involution). As the Islamic story goes, Satan was the one Angel that refused to bow to Adam (become a man). He rebelled. Again, who deceived Adam and who brought the deceiver / accuser to life? Yahweh. Who accuses mankind in the OT continually? The accuser and the ANGEL of the LORD. That Angel is Satan.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If Jesus was humbled on the cross from his actions as Yahweh then why was he so humble before the cross?

Him spreading love before the cross doesn't make sense as you say, in many ways.

Don't confuse this thread with the last. If Adam is the Son of God, then Yahweh hung on the cross to fulfill the verse below:

Genesis 9

6 “Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

Who was Adam in relation? All of mankind. He proclaimed himself God in the OT. What did he try to do in the NT? Proclaim himself Redeemer (Man/Son of God). Again, is he lying? This is the question of this thread.

It's hard to keep the story straight as we attempt to set the true identity of the characters in place. The OT is the key to this.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

AB has wrote "he "believes" he IS John the Baptist the voice calling in the wilderness" but ......that straight way is twisty as a snake.

I used the words, "Crying in the wilderness" a few threads ago noting that I seem to be the only person on the internet trying to find the deception that deceives the nations. I never said I thought I was John. I used his words to be ironic. You know this.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

If the truth that is hidden be a lie, why do you search for the hidden truths? The book is closed, and the words are hidden.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Commonlaw

Pretty darn good. What is missing from the Bible is one simple little area known as reincarnation. Add that into the equation and you soon figure out that Adam and Jesus are one and the same.

Reincarnation is Baptism. I did a thread on this. The flood of Noah was symbolism for the Ark (Earth) and the water (involution) and the rising to new life from the tide (Evolution). Eve was being refined in Adam to keep the deceiver from corrupting Adam. In other words, Adam's weaker nature (bride) is being refined for later. We will all be joined back again to our higher nature above.

Reality Spoiler Baptism

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join