It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wordplay in Hebrew May Reveal Identity of Satan - Not Nearly Cunning Enough

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
“Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life to carry out; a concrete assignment which demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone’s task is as unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.” Victor Frankl

Scriptures often make use of use puns, using wordplay to relate one subject to another. This is evident in Genesis 2:25 to Genesis 3:1. As the story goes, the author of this text is Yahweh, recorded by Moses. If Moses created this text himself, we would need to justify his knowledge of ancient Hebrew history. Why? If his own story is to be believed, he was a baby saved from the Egyptian death squads, seeking to kill all firstborn children from the Hebrew tribes. What mark would this have left on Moses later in life? What motivation would Moses have for weaving this rather large riddle together? Is it possible he know who the true enemy of man was? Is it possible he made sure we would also know. What did Enoch say about the last "far off" generation? That's you by the way.

The text below contains the pun.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty [Arum / cunning] than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The word cunning is the Hebrew word Arum, which also means naked in the form of Arummim.

Genesis 2:25 - 25 Adam and his wife were both naked [arummim / naked], and they felt no shame.

Naked is an easy symbol to define. As a new creation, Adam lacked the knowledge of good and evil. In other words, he was barren of knowledge and didn't know his own nature. As an innocent child, Adam was naive and vulnerable to temptation. This is where I will pause a moment to note something in relation. Naked also carries a double meaning. When a snake sheds its skin, it is seen as a new naked creature. It takes one skin off for another. Note the word play in the book of Job.

Job 2

3 Yahweh asked Satan, “Have you thought about my servant Job? No one in the world is like him! He is a man of integrity: He is decent, he fears Elohim, and he stays away from evil. And he still holds on to his principles. You’re trying to provoke me into ruining him for no reason.”

4 Satan answered Yahweh, “Skin for skin! Certainly, a man will give everything he has for his life. 5 But stretch out your hand, and strike his flesh and bones. I bet he’ll curse you to your face.”

When he says, "Skin for skin!," he is noting that the human will shed the body at death, but be reborn (baptized) back into the water. Job DID receive his children back again after the ordeal of Yahweh and Satan had ended. They were reborn. Thus, we see the Snake in the human. It's a parallel to the naked truth so to speak.

Note that Eve was stated to be Adam's wife, yet the nature of this relationship can only be designated by one fact: God had Made Adam BOTH male and female in HIS image, free from death. Note that Genesis 1 has NO restrictions to the tree of life. By God, of course, I means Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) from Genesis 1. When Genesis 1 states, "Let us make man in our own image," it is clearly referring to Elohim and Ruach Elohim from above in the first verses. Ruach is the Holy Spirit (Feminine) and Elohim is Aleph Bet, or Father (Strong House). Why does any of this matter? Because Yahweh created the Snake for a reason.

When Adam was naked, before Eve was taken from his rib, Adam was complete and whole and entirely innocent. The first corruption of the flesh was when Yahweh shed Adam's blood (innocent Lamb with no blemish) to divide God's created image. We easily conclude that this involved surgery (putting Adam to sleep) and some sort of DNA extraction to produce the opposite gender. We might also conclude that this was a malicious attempt to thwart God's master creation by corruption the seed. We might also think Yahweh somehow had no idea the Snake would do this. I do not believe the latter. Yahweh appears to curse the snake later, but what purpose can we assume for a cunning creature doing the deception for its maker? There is little room to think that Yahweh, the killer and blood thirsty Lord of the OT is anything but the Snake himself. We know them by their fruit.

This raises a shocking conclusion if you follow the story forward. Yahweh is known by his own words as Adonai in BOTH the Old Testament and New. Later, as Jesus, he is again known as Adonai / LORD. The question is obvious. If he lied to Moses, twisting the story to his benefit, then what makes us think the same has not occurred in the New Testament? Or, did the writers know something, hiding it in their words? What is this mystery riddle that they constantly reminded us to solve?

Later, in Genesis 3, we learn that Satan now has a Seed shared with Eve. This is where Yahweh then curses the snake, curses the naked and innocent man, and curses Eve with pain in childbearing. The only one that knew what he was doing was the Snake and of course Yahweh. Can we pretend he did not know? Obviously not. Moses also knew. What was Moses doing in Egypt and why was Israel in Babylon for so long? What did they know? What did Enoch know about the 'future' generation? Angels deceive man. That's what they knew. Where do these biblical stories originate? Where did Joseph Smith get his material? How about Muhammad?

This raises the ultimate question. Who really gave Moses this narrative from Egypt to Israel? Israel is obviously Isis, Ra, El. Did Moses warn us in a riddle? I think he did. Only today my fellow seekers. This is the day we decode the riddle.

What do we know of the fallen beings of Enoch and the pyramids across the globe?

Yes. We know a great deal. Now that you connect the dots, then know the snake by his story. Death, bloodshed, war and trickery. The Fallen Angels have spoken to us by Angels. They have unknowingly clothed us with knowledge of good and evil. What we do with this knowledge will define us as a species.

What is the true story of the cross?

In Genesis 9, Elohim (Father) tells Yahweh and man something to be heeded. Moses locked this into a very clever verse set.

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

When Yahweh became a Kinsman, he fulfilled this verse. God accounted the blood he shed to his account. We are told by the NT writers that the blood was accounted for our sin. What was our sin? We were deceived by the Snake Yahweh created when we were NAKED. We were also too naked to know the Snake was Yahweh's trained pet. Today, are we still naked, or do we have the ability to see this story that is out in the open and in our faces? What do we say of this story as told by Moses?

Adam is truly Arum. He lacks knowledge still today. We are naked. What do I believe from this story:

Is Adam the true savior and not Yahweh? Yahweh hung on the cross for Genesis 9. Adam's blood was shed by Yahweh. Adam shed Yahweh's blood, still as a naked creature. We still have no idea that Genesis 9 is a promise by God to ALL nations (Rainbow), not just Israel. By this, we know who owns the sin.

Mankind is from Adam. Naked and proud to be free by Truth.

The Seeds of Truth

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Dude, turn back. Seriously. You are so corrupted. You still have yet to answer any objections that I and many others have raised. Like for instance any real evidence besides your whacked out reasoning. I can't believe I'm calling you a blasphemer, but well I am. You are so close yet you are twisting the truth to fit your preconceived notions. Jesus is not Satan. Your satanic mind is fooling you into believing these perverse "truths". You have flipped the script. You've got it backwards. The satanic mind, the one you are reasoning out of is the mind of adam. The nightmare is that of adam. Jesus came to set us free from the mind of satan/adam.

You claim to have truth, and claim to be a teacher, yet you can't even answer simple questions.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You've gone over the edge here. Our death came from Adam, salvation is in Christ (Yehwah incarnate). This is more that just some comment on a forum. Your etetnal life rests on what you believe. You have yet to reply to my objections as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

What evidence do you have to reinforce your claims?

Worshipping Jesus, is a violation of "Thou shall not have other gods before me".

If we use Revelation as evidence, the first supposed Messiah, is the false one. Jesus is apparently the first messiah.
edit on 3-12-2014 by GodEmperor because: typo

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
No it's not Jesus God the Father and the Holy Spirit are one God the holy trinitya reply to: GodEmperor

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"no way harry potter could totally beat darth vader in a fight!"

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

What the hell are you talking about?? What claims? What you just wrote was such a hodgepodge of nonsense.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I like reading your posts I find them interesting even though they are not my beliefs. It seems like you are dedicated to you belief and research so I say keep it up and post more information.

edit on 3-12-2014 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu
"no way harry potter could totally beat darth vader in a fight!"

BS Vader would batter Potter!!.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

To divide the one, into three. The one is Nothing, the three is God, lucifur, and man. Claiming only one man as God, is a sign of the false prophet.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

We're no longer sons of Adam. We're now sons of the second Adam, Jesus Christ. Actually Adam is the Messiah. The second Messiah, the ones the Jews will accept for a short time.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I had no idea what he was trying to say, so what he saying is that jesus is satan?
That makes absolutely no sense.

so, satan is telling us to worship god
love our neighbors
basically do all the things that god wants us to do and if we do all this stuff then we will go to hell when we die.

I`m not buying it.

if anyone from jesus time was satan it would have to that Paul dude.
he never even met jesus but he wrote most of the new testament and a lot of what he wrote directly conflicts with what jesus said.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

Dude, turn back. Seriously. You are so corrupted. You still have yet to answer any objections that I and many others have raised. Like for instance any real evidence besides your whacked out reasoning. I can't believe I'm calling you a blasphemer, but well I am. You are so close yet you are twisting the truth to fit your preconceived notions. Jesus is not Satan. Your satanic mind is fooling you into believing these perverse "truths". You have flipped the script. You've got it backwards. The satanic mind, the one you are reasoning out of is the mind of adam. The nightmare is that of adam. Jesus came to set us free from the mind of satan/adam.

You claim to have truth, and claim to be a teacher, yet you can't even answer simple questions.

There is a reason why I usually don't bother giving any input to his threads, its because his interpretation of scripture is nothing more than poorly disguised Gnosticism with his villainization of Yahweh and glorification of Jesus, which of course is a hall mark of a Gnostic. In one of his other threads he calls Jesus Apollyon, now in this one he calls Jesus Satan. He can't really make up his mind about what he believes Jesus to be because his mind has been deluded with the doctrines of devils, calling evil good and good evil.
edit on 3-12-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

Do you know me from the past threads I have authored, and do you know my invariant seeking and knocking for truth?

Matthew 7:7 - "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

I am honest with what I have been shown. Do I seek and have I knocked on every door? Yes. Eyes are opened and ears hear. God is good. Father and Mother, Aleph Bet and Aleph Mem, still have the whole universe in their hands. The story is ours to overcome. The Son of God required us to repent of our sin. By this, he forgave us on the cross. He was humbled, yet war rages on. What must a man do to be forgiven? He must forgive His enemy? He must make peace by his words, thoughts and deeds. Truth is a double-edged sWord. It has two sides.

Take a step back for a moment and look at the bigger picture. Mankind is young and naked. By the knowledge of Good, we have risen. That last sentence is not accurate. Why? Because we must face evil head on and overcome.

Yeast makes bread rise. Don't worry about me. Rejoice.

Enoch 1

1. The word of the blessing of Enoch, how he blessed the elect and the righteous, who were to exist in the time of trouble; rejecting all the wicked and ungodly. Enoch, a righteous man, who was (1) with God, answered and spoke, while his eyes were open, and while he saw a holy vision in the heavens. This the angels showed me.

2. From them I heard all things, and understood what I saw; that which will not take place in this generation, but in a generation which is to succeed at a distant period, on account of the elect.

The righteous and wicked must be together at the end. Each reveals the other. All is still good.

Genesis 2

24 That is why a man will leave his father and mother and will be united with his wife, and they will become one flesh. 25 The man and his wife were both naked, but they weren’t ashamed of it.

Why leave the first mother and father?

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh.
She will be named woman
because she was taken from man.”

Who is being raised? The Son of God, or Man? Only part of man? Only part of the Son?

What happens when everyone forgives his enemy? What happens until that time?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

You've gone over the edge here. Our death came from Adam, salvation is in Christ (Yehwah incarnate). This is more that just some comment on a forum. Your etetnal life rests on what you believe. You have yet to reply to my objections as well.

See my post above this one. I agree with you. Our death came when Adam was divided from his true image. By this seed (Adam) the rest of the garden grows. By this seed, the tree of life expands in branches. What protects that tree? The flaming sWord. It has two sides. Don't forget that. The tree might be pruned, but the tree is still there. I have fruit on my branch.

edit on 3-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: zardust

What evidence do you have to reinforce your claims?

Worshipping Jesus, is a violation of "Thou shall not have other gods before me".

If we use Revelation as evidence, the first supposed Messiah, is the false one. Jesus is apparently the first messiah.

It's important, at least for me, to know who we are quoting when we quote God. Yahweh is the Adonai, just as Jesus is Adonai. You have a good point in the latter part of your comments.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53

We're no longer sons of Adam. We're now sons of the second Adam, Jesus Christ. Actually Adam is the Messiah. The second Messiah, the ones the Jews will accept for a short time.

Don't think I have some hidden knowledge here. I am as in the dark as the next guy. What I put here on ATS is my own mind trying to figure it all out. I go with the flow of my seeking and knocking. I didn't make the rule, but I follow it. My knuckles are bloody from all the knocking. So many doors, it's hard to remember them all.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I had no idea what he was trying to say, so what he saying is that jesus is satan?
That makes absolutely no sense.

Not what I said. I showed what the black book says about Yahweh/Adonai and Jesus/Adonai. I then showed that Adam was naked of knowledge and the snake was cunning, a pun to show us the connection. It's like an inside joke told by the ones with the illumination. Jokes like this are typically on the ones that tell them in the end. Dig a pit for someone and you fall in.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

so, satan is telling us to worship god
love our neighbors
basically do all the things that god wants us to do and if we do all this stuff then we will go to hell when we die.

I`m not buying it.

if anyone from jesus time was satan it would have to that Paul dude.
he never even met jesus but he wrote most of the new testament and a lot of what he wrote directly conflicts with what jesus said.

As it goes, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." This famous saying exemplifies how the true enemy plays both sides of all war. This is a war game played no differently than Rome has played for the last few thousands of years.

Our enemy is not God. God loves (Agape) all. God the Father is much stronger. He not only wins the fight, he saves his enemy without a fight on his end.

Powers and Principalities over us are clever with this: Divide et Impera

God outsmarts them, then offers them a hand out of the pit they dig.

Is God infinitely patient if He is infinitely good?

edit on 3-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
I like reading your posts I find them interesting even though they are not my beliefs. It seems like you are dedicated to you belief and research so I say keep it up and post more information.

Here is my frustration. Theology has us locked in a box that was taped shut 500 years ago. Since then, we have access to everything from the pottery shards in the dirt to many of the ancient manuscripts that inspired the minds of men. This story is not invariant or symmetric. God IS invariant and symmetric. We are charged with the task of overcoming the deceiver, yet we cannot name his deception by a book or words.

Sometimes, you need to look at what's right between your eyes. If Satan were going to deceive us, what would he make sure to use? The tree of knowledge (language / word). How many religious documents are inspired by angels?

All of them.

What did Enoch have to say on that topic?

Here's the skinny on this topic. Counterfeit truth MUST use real truth, or it will not be accepted into the mind, which is a filter for lies. Truth was left inside each of us. The knowledge of good and evil requires that we sift the truth from the lie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join