It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Sin was Not Mankind - Yahweh Shed Adam's Blood to Divide the Image - Divide and Conquer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Not only did Yahweh make the snake, he revealed his sin (shedding of blood) using the fruit of knowledge (technology).

Let me set the scene. Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) made mankind in their image--perfect and complete. Yahweh (son of God and Adonai / Lord) seeks to create his own world. He takes what was created (DNA) and forms Adam. Knowing he could not rule a perfect creation, he shed Adams blood to form the separated female. By this, he conquers and divides. Bloodshed marks this throughout history as selfish desire to seek the original state of union with the female.

Elohim steps in:

Genesis 9 (Father's words)

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Elohim then gives us a promise of the Rainbow. ALL nations would be saved, not just one. ALL generations, not just one. Fast forward to the time of Adonai Christ and the Son was humbled, speaking not his words, but the Father's words. He paid the penalty for the first sin--his own sin, at the hands of the nation that rejected him. Man has only been a victim. Satan was made by the one that must rejoin the image. Religion is the rejoining of the corpus. Until he does, we suffer more bloodshed. We overcome by knowing the truth.

If this is incorrect, then We invite God to clear it up. Seek the Father and Mother for truth. Deny the deception. The Spirit of TRUTH can rise above back to the Father, but only when we face the true enemy with forgiveness. Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate. Rest in the hope and knowledge that we were, and still are, perfect creations of the true God. ALL of us!

Pray for the Son. He needs our prayers to face this truth Himself. Clearly, he still seeks to divide. War is the marker.

Matthew 10

34 “Don’t think that I came to bring peace to earth. I didn’t come to bring peace but conflict. 35 I came to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 A person’s enemies will be the members of his own family.

Make peace with you Father and Mother. Stop dividing us. The truth is evident to us. Is it to you?

If our rulers ever find out who the follow, they can overcome.

edit on 23-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ahhhhh...nothing like a good fairy tale to get the day started off right.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: planetyeck
Ahhhhh...nothing like a good fairy tale to get the day started off right.

This fairy tale has knowledge of the (Aleph Bet) used to write the story in Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

We are the fairy tale. DNA was used to write the story into a holographic image of light and information. Being translated back requires that we overcome the veil of deception.

Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet. You cannot come to the Father but by His Word. It is a riddle leading you back. DNA are the letters of the fairy Tale.

Transcribe to find the Father and unveil the Mother. It is physics, not Religion; volition, not evolution. Evolution is coming out of Volution. E in Latin means to come out. Volution means to turn about a center. We are in the whirlwind we reap by the same fruit of knowledge. Toil until we face back to the Father and Mother.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

When Jesus refers to bringing a sword. He is bring a sword of choice. He is dividing those who want to be for him, and those who want to be against him. Cold and Hot. That's what Jesus wants, he wants only enemies or friends, and none in between. That's why he said the following in his message to the Laodicean church.

Revelation 3:16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

This again is why Jesus will bring about the works of the anti-Christ. In those times it will be that only those hot for Jesus, and those cold for him will live. Only weeds and wheat left.

Jesus brought about this sword so that we pick one side or the other. We must pick a side. Mammon vs Jesus. Hot vs cold. Weeds vs wheat. Goats vs lambs. Good vs evil.
edit on 23/11/1414 by Emerald53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53

When Jesus refers to bringing a sword. He is bring a sword of choice. He is dividing those who want to be for him, and those who want to be against him. Cold and Hot. That's what Jesus wants, he wants only enemies or friends, and none in between. That's why he said the following in his message to the Laodicean church.

Revelation 3:16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

This again is why Jesus will bring about the works of the anti-Christ. In those times it will be that only those hot for Jesus, and those cold for him will live. Only weeds and wheat left.

Jesus brought about this sword so that we pick one side or the other. We must pick a side. Mammon vs Jesus. Hot vs cold. Weeds vs wheat. Goats vs lambs. Good vs evil.

Is this why he made Satan, the enemy he fights?

Divide and conquer. Both the enemy and savior. We know this trick all too well. No. God is the will to give only. The will to take is that of the enemy, no matter how it is justified. We rise by forgiving the enemy. He holds no power over me when I rise above his own error. The lie is overcome, which is the entire point of the story.

Our life here is transcended when we rise back to the Father by overcoming the error. Love. The Son is our veil to overcome. We overcome his error to get by him. Only through Him to get to the Father. Seek, Rise and Adaptation. Involution and Evolution.

Did He overcome His own error to get back to the Father as the firstfruits of the process? Yes. So will we all. The first are last and last first. He was the Rock leading us out of the Wilderness. Moses had to stay behind. He will be the last on out. Aleph Tav. Until all are saved, he stays.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm just amazed that God created EVERYTHING but somehow still needs something (our love, devotion, praise etc.) Where's he supposed to go to get it? Furthermore, if I can anger God by "sinning" doesn't that make me more powerful than God? I mean I'm a mere human but can somehow damage God. it is people who continue to believe that God is some bipolar two year old with multiple personalities, a mood disorder and an ego complex that keep the world from evolving. 99.9% of what you believe is based on what someone else told you which is based off of what someone told them which is based off of what someone told them etc. How about we get a mind of our own for once.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm just amazed that God created EVERYTHING but somehow still needs something (our love, devotion, praise etc.) Where's he supposed to go to get it? Furthermore, if I can anger God by "sinning" doesn't that make me more powerful than God? I mean I'm a mere human but can somehow damage God. it is people who continue to believe that God is some bipolar two year old with multiple personalities, a mood disorder and an ego complex that keep the world from evolving. 99.9% of what you believe is based on what someone else told you which is based off of what someone told them which is based off of what someone told them etc. How about we get a mind of our own for once.

Are you asking about Yahweh (son) or Father? The angry one is the son. He accuses and destroys. The Father is the one allowing it so we can all see the truth of HIS (Father's) Love. Don't confuse the two.

We likely followed here willingly. We can willingly go if we overcome the need to be here.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If you believe the presuppositions of theology, you will be trapped here. The actual word itself tells you how to leave. As the Earth is slowly destroyed in the process, simply reach for the Father's love. The error fails to get past the Son. Follow His path out. He can't leave until we all join our bride and Groom. He is stuck, just as Moses was denied the promised land because of his own sin. The Shepherd is Alpha and Omega. First and last out. He is here until all are saved.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I just know this will fall on deaf ears, but do you see the absurdity of that? Does the sheer hypocrisy ever just over whelm you?
"I'm going to make you suffer so you can see how much I love you"
So, basically, if I let my son beat the hell outta his sister, it's just to show how much I care about her. Do you see how insane that is? Religion uses all sorts of excuses to let "God" get away with some of the worst crimes in history.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I just know this will fall on deaf ears, but do you see the absurdity of that? Does the sheer hypocrisy ever just over whelm you?
"I'm going to make you suffer so you can see how much I love you"
So, basically, if I let my son beat the hell outta his sister, it's just to show how much I care about her. Do you see how insane that is? Religion uses all sorts of excuses to let "God" get away with some of the worst crimes in history.

We willingly follow until we are no longer hypocrites. I do see it. I also know we follow willingly until we overcome with love.

Who willingly followed the error and still does to this day? We, who are many. We are the Son.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If Christ is the head and we are the body ruled, how do we become the ruler? Rise above the body below by ending the division with the Father below. Not until. Salvation comes by love, not war.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Well said

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If sin is separation from unity, then Yahweh's act of creation was itself sinful.

Also, you should take a second look at that serpent. In my mind it was more of a helpful tutor to mankind and less of the evil monster the modern faiths declare it to have been.
edit on 11 23 2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

If sin is separation from unity, then Yahweh's act of creation was itself sinful.

Also, you should take a second look at that serpent. In my mind it was more of a helpful tutor to mankind and less of the evil monster the modern faiths declare it to have been.

Sin is yeast that makes bread rise. Burnt toast has lost its water. Water puts out fire. Yahweh's act may have been the plan to raise sons--Yahweh included.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Atheism is burned toast.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
Atheism is burned toast.

Well, the rack they hang their hat on is gone. Their belief against God is founded on their fear of what he is. That fear is gone when we understand that Yahweh is not the Father. Their claim to disbelief is Yahweh and his contradiction. The truth is far deeper than they would have suspected. The Father IS LOVE. They must get past the Son just like anyone. Water is the process. Once that process is gone, fire. Once that process is gone, Spirit. They will repent. Burnt toast or not, all will proclaim the truth until reality is fully consumed. They have at least 1000 years left. I place my hope on the repentance of the Son. He will then reveal everything to us. We must forgive to be forgiven.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

that snake inspired our independence as a species. thats a huge no no. imagine king julian from madagascar if all the animals in his kingdom just deserted. maybe god is a lemur...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

that snake inspired our independence as a species. thats a huge no no. imagine king julian from madagascar if all the animals in his kingdom just deserted. maybe god is a lemur...

As you so aptly put it, we may have had a reason to follow the rebellion of the Son. We have no remaining image resident in memory of what Heaven was like before we rebelled and followed the Son here to Earth. Is it possible we had a reason? Could be. How can we know when we must be remade every 70 years. We can't. The process is designed to keep us ignorant. Involution required inconscience, or forgetting what we were before. Perhaps when we get a chance to remember, we will realize how fortunate we are to have had a loving God refining us.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well, the rack they hang their hat on is gone. Their belief against God is founded on their fear of what he is.

from what i understand, resistance to theism is based on the knowledge of what people are apt to do when they stop thinking and just act out of blind devotion. people who practice philosophies that eschew critical thinking skills are less likely to use their head when it is most vital. so no, its not fear of what god is...its fear of what humans have done with the idea of god and might continue to do.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: TzarChasm

As you so aptly put it, we may have had a reason to follow the rebellion of the Son. We have no remaining image of what Heaven was like before we rebelled and followed the Son here to Earth. Is it possible we had a reason? Could be. How can we know when we must be remade every 70 years. We can't. The process is designed to keep us ignorant. Involution required inconscience, or forgetting what we were before. Perhaps when we get a chance to remember, we will realize how fortunate we are to have had a loving God refining us.

you mean the rebellion of the snake? or is jesus a serpent now, according to you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join