It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Spoilers - Noah and the Flood is Symbolism for Baptism - Rebirth (Born Again)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What if the story of Noah and the Flood is really a cover story for something else entirely? Here is the clue we receive in Scripture.

CENTRAL TRUTH

The keys to scripture are found by reading the symbolism and not the words themselves. Truth is hermetically sealed in symbolism. Unlock the symbols and you unlock the truth of the story.

MOTIVE

First, we need to know why the Son of God was required to set up a system to save humanity from the error of creation. To get this, we need to understand who is responsible for the error.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

---First, Job knows the identity of the Redeemer. He then gives us a clue to lead us to the same answer.

26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

---The second clue is that Job will be born again into a new body and see the Redeemer.

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

---The third clue reveals the identity of the error in creation, then goes on to show who that error came through. Who is the subject of these passages? The Redeemer (Jesus). The same subject of the passage caused the problem in the first place. Who is this? The Son of God (LORD) who created our reality. In Genesis 1, we have Elohim creating with no restrictions to the Garden of Eden. In In Genesis 2, the Lord (Son of God) creates his own reality and restricts the fruit. He also splits Adam into male and female. Elohim created mankind as BOTH male and female, as one being. The error was dividing mankind into multiples.

Jesus was both the first Adam and last Adam. 1 Corinthians 15 states this: "If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit."

Adam was the father of mankind. The Last Adam is the firstfruits of the new man. In other words, those who Jesus raises from the dead will be resurrected to new life again in the waters of life via the mechanism of baptism. Baptism is being born again so that we can raise to new life in the Spirit.

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD

Baptism is rebirth, or the animal entering an ark for repentance and salvation from the water. Being saved is literally being plucked from the waters of reality into the Spirit of true creation (Genesis 1). No restrictions to the fruit of life (Eternal life) and no restrictions to the fruit of knowledge (Technology).

Where does that leave us with baptism saving us from the error? Why was Noah and the flood necessary to save us? Follow the symbolism and you will know.

SYMBOLISM

1 Peter 3

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

1) The Son of God, who made everything we know, is the origin of the error. He is also the one that followed through baptism in the Ark (Earth / Body). He has been here with humanity from the beginning. God is raising His Son, which is all of us combined. We are the bread from the seed so to speak.

2) He made proclamation to the sinners before the flood (Baptism engages for the first time).

3) THIS WATER SYMBOLIZES BAPTISM!

Now we just need to know what Baptism symbolizes and we are finished with the story.

In 1 Kings 17, Elijah ( later a reborn version as John the Baptist) is shown to shut off the waters of birth.

"“As the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.”"

We are the Dew. Dew falls on ground (earth) in the morning, then rises again as it is distilled (cleansed of impurity) when the sun rises. When the Son rises, those who are baptized on the earth rise to new life in the spirit. What cleanses us? Keep reading 1 Kings.

Elijah is in Zarephath (meaning refinery / picture of Earth's purpose) and he is with a widow woman. Remember, a widow is someone who is without a husband. I believe the woman to be Sophia, or the mother / Mater / Matter. What does Elijah do for the dead son (those who were disobedient before the flood)?

12 “As surely as the Lord your God lives,” she replied, “I don’t have any bread—only a handful of flour in a jar and a little olive oil in a jug. I am gathering a few sticks to take home and make a meal for myself and my son, that we may eat it—and die.”

Too much symbolism here to cover, but note the bread. Bread is seed crushed to make the loaf. WE are the loaf.

17 Some time later the son of the woman who owned the house became ill. He grew worse and worse, and finally stopped breathing. 18 She said to Elijah, “What do you have against me, man of God? Did you come to remind me of my sin and kill my son?”

19 “Give me your son,” Elijah replied. He took him from her arms, carried him to the upper room where he was staying, and laid him on his bed. 20 Then he cried out to the Lord, “Lord my God, have you brought tragedy even on this widow I am staying with, by causing her son to die?” 21 Then he stretched himself out on the boy three times and cried out to the Lord, “Lord my God, let this boy’s life return to him!”

22 The Lord heard Elijah’s cry, and the boy’s life returned to him, and he lived. 23 Elijah picked up the child and carried him down from the room into the house. He gave him to his mother and said, “Look, your son is alive!”

IN this passage, we see a key to baptism, or what Elijah would do when he is reborn as John the Baptism (Elijah preparing the way). He takes the dead son (those who were disobedient) and raises him to new life. He takes him UP, then DOWN again to the Mother. BAPTISM!

JOHN THE BAPTIST

How are we saved? Immersion in the water, or being born again. Rebirth is Resurrection.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Water puts out fire. How are we destroyed the second time? FIRE

edit on 23-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
God was upset at his creation.

He sent in the flood.

He should be tried in the world court for multiple counts of genocide and billions of cases of animal cruelty.

Go and make excuses but remember, that when he sent the flood, he drowned an awful, god awful number of little babies and children.

Now stop please with the excuses. They are simply not acceptable.

P

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
That sure would be a bummer for all those disparate civilizations that reference a great flood. I bet they never realized they were Christian all along.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

He sent in the flood.

He should be tried in the world court for multiple counts of genocide and billions of cases of animal cruelty.

Go and make excuses but remember, that when he sent the flood, he drowned an awful, god awful number of little babies and children.

P

Remember two things. You were GIVEN life. It's a gift. You were not here before you were given LIFE. Second, the Redeemer who fixes the error also gives you ETERNAL life in peace and perfection. The one you judge is you.

Job 19

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

You are the Son:

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

---The Cup is the Mother's womb (Reality). The Bread is all of us. We are the Son being saved. We are the cause of the error, the beasts in the ark and the ones that God is saving with patience. In reality, we are all three being raised as Sons of God by example.

Why did Job say not to judge yourself (The Son of God)?

Matthew 7

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

---You judge all mankind by judging God for saving you. We are ALL one LOAF.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Well...God made a "genetical" mistake that is why he sent the flood.I don't like this magical and fairytale creation of our planet,life and everything.

In those times,even in the Bible is told that there was a race of giants lurking on Earth,even mythical creatures like in the Egyptian religions or any other mithology,killing people and consuming the resources too fast.
Noah,the "chosen" of God,he wasn't choosed (in my opinion) for his kindness and the fact that he strongly believed in God,old writings were found ( don't remember the locations) descrbes Noah as beeing born from a virgin woman,like Mary.An angel came to his mother and he blessed her and made Noah with her.

My question is,looking at our genetical manipulation this days,doesn't it looks like God made a new race of humans ?

I believe there is a superior force that protects us,an unseen one and we don't have a proof to deny it,but looking at the events in the Bible or any other books religion-related I can say that the ancient astronauts theory tells a lot of truth.
edit on 23-8-2014 by PaulTheDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Well done. Rebirth through water. Makes sense. I don't know why someone hasn't figured this out before.
Great flood=baptism

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
That sure would be a bummer for all those disparate civilizations that reference a great flood. I bet they never realized they were Christian all along.

The work of salvation was for all of mankind. The flood is BOTH physical and symbolic. All of the story God tells is mirrored above and below. Below, we are the image (Copy) of the true sacrifice in paradise (Genesis 1 creation).

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.

Follow this now. I noted that we are the SON of God as HIS body here on Earth. That means we face God above. HOW?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

We are the child of God below and the Angel above.

Matthew 22

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Like the Angels is BOTH male and female. No need for marriage because will will already be one again.

In relation to what you said, we are all one humanity (Loaf). We are the Son's body below. Above, you are the Angel facing God. It's true for every human, regardless of their religion. We are ALL baptized into the Son if we are here now after Christ lived. We agreed to be baptized so that we can rise to new life. ALL of humanity will life again. Some will be required to suffer a baptism of fire. Water puts out fire. In other words, your chance NOW in the water is repentance to avoid the fire later. Either way, you will be purified.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

If you like the genetic aspect of this discussion, read my first thread on DNA and the Father (Letters), Mother (Water) and Son (House of Seed): Hidden in the Letters of Creation DNA

There, I show that the word Father is AB, or Aleph Bet (letters). Mother is Aleph Mem (Strong Water / Catalyst / Matrix) and Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed), or house of seed.

What is DNA? Letters in a catalyst (Water) to make a Son. The mother is the cup and the son is Bread of life, or the thing made by crushing seed. A seed cannot open unless it is immersed in soil and water with light.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The story of the flood is older than the Old Testament.

History Begins at Sumer: Thirty-nine Firsts in Recorded History

by Samuel Noah Kramer

Chapter 20 A Flood: The First "Noah"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That the Biblical deluge story is not original with the Hebrews redactors of the Bible has been known from the time of the discovery & deciphering of the eleventh tablet of the Babylonian "Epic of Gilgamesh" by the British Museum's George Smith. The Babylonian deluge myth itself, however, is of Sumerian origin. In 1914 Arno Poebel published a fragment consisting of the lower third of a six-column Sumerian tablet in the Nippur collection of the University Museum, the contents of which are devoted in large part to the story of the flood. This fragment still remains unique & unduplicated, & although scholars have been "all eyes & ears" for new deluge tablets, not a single additional fragment has turned up in any museum, private collection, or excavation. The piece published by Poebel is still our only source, & the translation prepared by him is still basic & standard.

The contents of this lone tablet are noteworthy not only for the flood episode, although that is its main theme, but also for the passages preceding & introducing the deluge story. Badly broken as the text is, these passages are nevertheless of significance for Sumerian cosmogony & cosmology. They include a number of revealing statements concerning the creation of man, the origin of kingship, & the existence of at least 5 antediluvian cities. Here, then, is practically the entire extant text of the myth with all its tantalizing obscurities & uncertainties. It provides an apt example of what the cuneiform is up against, and of the surprises the future holds in store for him.

Since it is the lower third of the tablet that is preserved, we start right off with a break of some 37 lines, & there is no way of knowing just how the myth began. We then find a deity addressing other deities, probably stating that he will save mankind from destuciton & that as a result man will build the cities & temples of the gods. Following the address are 3 lines which are difficult to relate to the context: they seem to describe the actions performed by the deity to make his words effective. Then come 4 lines concerned with the creation of man, animals, & plants. The entire passage reads:

"My mankind, in its destruction I will..,
To Nintu I will return the .., of my creatures,
I will return the people to their settlements,
Of the cities, they will build their places of the divine laws,
I will make restful their shade,
Of our houses, they will lay their bricks in pure places,
The places of our decisions they will found in pure places."
He directed the pure fire-quenching water,
Perfected the rites & the exalted divine laws,
On the earth he...d, placed the... there,
After An, Enil, Enki, & Ninhursag
Had fashioned the blackheaded people,
Vegetation luxuriated from the earth,
Animals, four-legged (creatures) of the plain, were brought artfully into existence.

edit on 23-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64

Well done. Rebirth through water. Makes sense. I don't know why someone hasn't figured this out before.
Great flood=baptism

It's all in the symbolism. Once you define the symbols, you simply read the story compared to the symbol and its representation. All ordinances like baptism have a literal meaning. Taking the cup and bread is being born in the mother's womb and becoming the seed. Baptism is immersion into the mother's cup. Look at the symbols.

Phoenician (original Hebrew in Abraham's day)

Father is AB, or Aleph Bet.

Note the shape of the house and enterance.

Mother is Aleph Mem

She is the water of baptism (Cup).

BEN is Son, or Bet Nun. He is the House of Seed.

Note the house that the seed enters. Again, the Mother is the cup, or womb. Water is our reality and baptism is the involution and evolution of our species. Evolution is a result and not a cause. It's rising to new life from immersion in the water. Science has it right, but denies the creator (involution). We are involved in this water to rise to new life after we are no longer children.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Remember two things. You were GIVEN life. It's a gift. You were not here before you were given LIFE. Second, the Redeemer who fixes the error also gives you ETERNAL life in peace and perfection. The one you judge is you.

I am here because my mommy and my daddy had sex and nine months later I popped out of mommy's tummy.

In general terms, this gift sucks.

If God was so damn powerful and all that stuff then

FOR GOD"S SAKE, GET JESUS THE HELL DOWN HERE AND FIX UP THIS GOD AWFUL MESS.

If he is all knowing and all powerful then he had to know how messed up this would get. That just makes him just like a mad scientists with rats in the maze.

Jesus, its just logical! A little bit of logic and the whole concept of the christian God falls in a big heap of poo.

P

ETA. OK, I have said my peace, I will leave you all to your deliberations, unless you reply to me asking questions or claiming that I am going to hell.
edit on 23/8/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You are likely right. What was the job of the scribe? To hide the truth in symbolism. This is known as hermetically sealing. Why did it need to be sealed? To keep the error from contaminating the information. Entropy demands that we have diminishing returns. The only way to preserve the truth of our origin is to first seal it in a small space. The symbol contains more data than it represents. This is compression and error correction checksum within the Word of God. The error in question is lost data, which God fixes by looping the Word until the error is fixed. Thus, we have a book of life (DNA / Ark) to keep the bread from molding.

You are finding an old bread crumb and noting that the story is consistent.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

He sent in the flood.

P

If you alone created something.......say a piece of clay that you shaped into a piece of art; who has the authority to throw it away, to destroy it? The one who made it or just anyone?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I am here because my mommy and my daddy had sex and nine months later I popped out of mommy's tummy.

Mommy is Mater, or Matrix. She is the cup you were born from. In Hebrew, this is Aleph Mem, or Strong Water. The Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet, or letters (DNA). He inserted seed into the Aleph Mem, making you, the son. Son is Bet Nun, or House of seed. You pass the seed and preserve it so that entropy does not spoil the entire loaf. Your sacrifice ensures that mankind will see the end of the story.

This is a great story and one that you will value throughout all eternity. That is, as long as you gather seed for the next involution.

English Ear is the same as the Hebrew word for seed. Next time you eat an EAR o corn, you will get it. Adding a HEY to ear, you get Hear, or behold.

This happens when we open our arms to God's Word. You cannot hear if your seed does not open. Ears must open to behold.

Tav is added to Hear to make HearT, or the soil for the seed. If the soil is a stone, it will not allow seed to open again. Rocky soil is too hard to receive water.

This is the mark of salvation. Sin is the word Chet, or missing the mark.

Let me verify what I just said to be true.

Move the Hey to the end of Heart.

Earth, or the soil of the planet.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

If you alone created something.......say a piece of clay that you shaped into a piece of art; who has the authority to throw it away, to destroy it? The one who made it or just anyone?

If you cannot see the difference between a piece of clay and a living being then you ...... yeah, I just remembered the T&Cs.

It is this type of thinking that lets the zealots kill and maim for one deity or another all down through history.

P

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Jesuslives4u

If you cannot see the difference between a piece of clay and a living being then you ...... yeah, I just remembered the T&Cs.

It is this type of thinking that lets the zealots kill and maim for one deity or another all down through history.

P

Isaiah 64

7 No one calls on your name
or strives to lay hold of you;
for you have hidden your face from us
and have given us over to our sins.

8 Yet you, Lord, are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.
9 Do not be angry beyond measure, Lord;
do not remember our sins forever.
Oh, look on us, we pray,
for we are all your people.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Im soooo glad you are back. My brother, I have missed you and believe me when I say, it feels good to again read my thoughts/knowledge coming from you. I'm not alone. I wish I could explain to an audience the way you do.

Its a shame in a world of symbolism and intellect we do not find more people discovering the truth's within the Bible and abroad.

Everything you are implying and the mysteries you unfold here in this thread and others you've created along the way are filled with so much truth.

The seeker who never stops seeking! Love it!!

For the Christian or any seeker wanting to understand life and death in this world, pay attention to this OP.... you will learn A LOT!

xoxo

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Well...God made a "genetical" mistake that is why he sent the flood.I don't like this magical and fairytale creation of our planet,life and everything.

God made a genetical mistake? How and when did this happen? God did NOT make any genetical mistake - Lucifer and the fallen ones are responsible for the genetical mistake........not the creator. These fallen ones can take on the appearance of humans, mammals and everything in the oceans.......... it was these creatures that defiled man. You are blaming the wrong guy! You should be pointing your finger at Lucifer and blaming him.

In those times,even in the Bible is told that there was a race of giants lurking on Earth,even mythical creatures like in the Egyptian religions or any other mithology,killing people and consuming the resources too fast.
Noah,the "chosen" of God,he wasn't choosed (in my opinion) for his kindness and the fact that he strongly believed in God,old writings were found ( don't remember the locations) descrbes Noah as beeing born from a virgin woman,like Mary.An angel came to his mother and he blessed her and made Noah with her.

Noah was chosen because he and his family were pure and not infected with the "gene pool" and practices of the fallen ones.

edit on 23-8-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

That story comes from Sumeria, a civilian older than the Old Testament but many ancient civilians have their own deluge story. The story of the great flood is much older than the idea of the Christian baptism.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Im soooo glad you are back. My brother, I have missed you and believe me when I say, it feels good to again read my thoughts/knowledge coming from you. I'm not alone. I wish I could explain to an audience the way you do.

Its a shame in a world of symbolism and intellect we do not find more people discovering the truth's within the Bible and abroad.

Everything you are implying and the mysteries you unfold here in this thread and others you've created along the way are filled with so much truth.

The seeker who never stops seeking! Love it!!

For the Christian or any seeker wanting to understand life and death in this world, pay attention to this OP.... you will learn A LOT!

xoxo

No thank you - I have seen these lies many times before.

Believe in whatever you want - even if it is a lie.

Good luck with that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join