It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden in the Letters of Creation - Mother / Mater / Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
There are secrets hidden in the letters of Hebrew. Consider the first family of God. We often say the following words in relation to Baptism: "In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit." What is missing from this family? The Mother. If you can define the Spirit that allows us all to exist, then you know the key to how consciousness inhabits the material world.

In Hebrew, the word Father is Aleph Bet, or Abba. Here is how you define this word from Proto-Cannannite, or Phonetician.

Aleph (Strong) Bet (House) - Strong House

Mother in Hebrew is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). IMA, pronounced Imah. Similar to I Am.

Son in Hebrew is Bet (House) Nun (Seed)

Put this information together in terms of what we already know from science. Letters of DNA are placed into water, with water being the catalyst of the process. Symbolically, the water is the mother, or womb of what is being created. From this, letters make words (Proteins) that express matter into form. It doesn't matter if it's an acorn or a human, letters create words.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Who is the Son in relation to the Word?

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

What should the next big discovery in science be? I believe that the same DNA signature we find in life will be found in light. It is said that light is both particle and wave. It is my belief that wave is intelligent and conscious. It contains the same shadow of the one who created the first family of Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Mother).

In Latin, the word Mother is Mater, or Matrix (womb). What is the Mother of creation? The one that gives birth to the new man inside us all. She is the water, or wave of creation represented by the MEM.

In terms we can understand:

Genesis 1

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

The matrix was filled with forms from links and chains of letters making words, paragraphs and books. You are a creation from the book of life.

Revelation 20

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

"It is written" has a whole new meaning if you can define the letters.

edit on 11-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Good stuff, yes our material creation, including our bodies are the matrix that brings forth the Seed/Son/Image of God. We are Mary, and the Christ child is being formed in us.

"I labor again until Christ is formed in you" Gal 4:19

following on the heels of this gem we see an appeal to allegory in the story of Sarah and Hagar. Sarah being the Jerusalem that is above, and as we know she brought forth the promised son/seed Isaac. Just before this in Galatians 3 we see the statement that if you are in Christ, you are the Seed (heirs according to the promise).

And of course in Revelation by John we see the New Jerusalem aka Sarah coming down out of heaven adorned like a bride for her husband. And the woman in travail in the wilderness that brings forth the son.

All of these allegories speak of what you have written.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Really good stuff. Take it one step further. In Ezekiel 28, we see the fallen guardian cherub. In Ruth, we see the guardian redeemer. Job identifies them as the same person. One is a prodigal son that is being raised by God to be the King of Kings. They are both Adam.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

He knows who the Redeemer is. It's the same one that is the root of the problem. In 1 Corinthians 15, Paul identifies Jesus as the first and last Adam. He is the Father of mankind ("I and the Father are one.") and he is the last Adam, or firstfruits of the new man to come. Of course, we are the body, or all points in between.

So many people are harsh in attitude to the LORD of the OT without realizing it is themselves they are railing against. We, who are many, are one loaf of bread.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The cup is the mother's womb. The body (Bread) is the seed, or the things crushed to make the bread. Again, this brings us back to the DNA and letters of creation being the seed of the son that makes the bread (body of Christ).

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is very relevant to the OP:
www.youtube.com...

It is long and in italian with english subs but it is worth every minute and has to be watched in its entirety.
Wish this guy could have his stuff published in english, but hey...

Edit to add: It is basically what the ppost is about and how the old hebrew explains far more than any of the later translations. This guy is a translator who had no particular opinion but when he translated the old texts, he found that the actual meanings were far more interesting than we thought and there are direct pointers to DNA, Elohim and all sorts of goodies.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"It's" really not all that complicated. This is yet another egoic illusion. Free yourself.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Life in light
It reminds me of a luna tic. It is strange how when the suns light is reflected off the moon then there seems to be some mental changes that take place in us. I was just thinking that the light reflected could be influenced by the moon because it would be a reflection of the moon upon us. So in that manner perhaps if the roles were reversed then someone on the moon could interput our reflection from the light.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Life in light
It reminds me of a luna tic. It is strange how when the suns light is reflected off the moon then there seems to be some mental changes that take place in us. I was just thinking that the light reflected could be influenced by the moon because it would be a reflection of the moon upon us. So in that manner perhaps if the roles were reversed then someone on the moon could interput our reflection from the light.

It is an image. There is no doubt. This implies that you are not the image you see, but the one casting it from another place. Matthew 18 speaks to this:

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

After the disciples ask who is the greatest, Jesus then uses children as an example. The child of God is us on Earth. Our image is cast by our Angel with God.

Another verse confirms this entanglement above and below:

Matthew 22

30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

Like the Angels in Heaven, where you are casting this image below. This is a copy.

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
"It's" really not all that complicated. This is yet another egoic illusion. Free yourself.

Truth is the only thing that can set us free. The spelling of Truth in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav. If you go back to the OP, you will notice that the Father is the Aleph (Strength). Mother is Mem (Water) and the symbol that you may not recognize is the mark of the Son, the Tav.

Tav:

This is the Mark of the Cross. When we say AMEN for instance, this is Hebrew AMN, which means True.

AMN also means Lamb in Greek. From this, you can travel down the road of baptism in the mother's womb in Greek.

AMNi is the river of life
Amnio is the bowl catching the blood of a sacrificed lamb
Amnion is the sac of the mother's womb
Amnesia is the condition of not remembering while here in the womb
Amnesty is derived from the same word as Amnesia. This is where you are forgiven a transgression in a foreign land
dAmnation is when the lamb is taken away

The same root from Hebrew is mirrored by the Greek in all cases. For instance, Homer in Greek is Solomon in Hebrew backwards. A Homer in Hebrew is a full basket of grain. What is a homer in America? An empty head. Solomon is a full head (basket). A basket of seed makes bread, or what Christ called the body made from his seed.

Hebrew is a unified story of our creation and how it was accomplished. It doesn't matter where you look by the light of the letters and words. It's all there.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

That was an interesting video, but he is off on a few things. He is right about the Hebrew of our day not existing in Bible times. It was Phoenician in Abraham's day, the letters I am using. Here is a chart:

He is also somewhat off on the idea of the letter Ruach. Although the Spirit is associated with wind, it is better translated to cycles of time. In the case of the Mother and wave function in physics, the wind should be seen related to the solar cycle and hydrogen. I'll get into that later if I can make the thread on the topic of the Spirit of God. The symbol of the Mother is the MEM, which appears as a pictograph of a wave. Hydrogen and invariant symmetry laws is the key to knowing how wave function shapes the light and forms we see in nature.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet I have missed this line of reasoning on ats since it left. I have not studied hebrew but love to learn. My attention is fucused on using the reflection in the old ways. I believe that this opens the door for learning how they come and go from realm to realm and even into the past.I have strong visions of people being able to use the reflection or frequency of the different realms to copy things. Realms stacked upon realms can explain how many other worldy events happened and how angels and spirits are here but not here. Anyhow nice thread topic.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: AlephBet I have missed this line of reasoning on ats since it left. I have not studied hebrew but love to learn. My attention is fucused on using the reflection in the old ways. I believe that this opens the door for learning how they come and go from realm to realm and even into the past.I have strong visions of people being able to use the reflection or frequency of the different realms to copy things. Realms stacked upon realms can explain how many other worldy events happened and how angels and spirits are here but not here. Anyhow nice thread topic.

It's so true. Look at an infinite dot. It might be a universe, but you don't know until you see a relationship. Two dots form a single line of 1D, but this is merely the first dot in a moving shadow of itself. 2D is a plane. The 1D line is a shadow of the 2D plane. A 3D object always casts a 2D shadow. 4D is time, which is the shadow of probability (5D). Our movement in 3D is the time slice we experience as a shadow of our travels through a space. We are a shadow of our true nature as the Angel facing God. He's the light that casts our shadow below. Between us and the light, our true self is the Angel between. Take a look at this verse, then realize we are the children in the image below.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

DNA and the letters comprising the code making the human form are merely shadows of a larger reality of information and programming. When we look in a mirror, we see our image. We fully know that the image is not us, but the reflection of what we see in relation. We are actually something entirely different above this reality.

Good conversation.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

We are a shadow of our true nature as the Angel facing God. He's the light that casts our shadow below. Between us and the light, our true self is the Angel between. Take a look at this verse, then realize we are the children in the image below.

Matthew 18

DNA and the letters comprising the code making the human form are merely shadows of a larger reality of information and programming. When we look in a mirror, we see our image. We fully know that the image is not us, but the reflection of what we see in relation. We are actually something entirely different above this reality.

Good conversation.

I have never put that together from a scriptural standpoint before. 2 years ago, I had a vision, where I saw angels as a holograph of us. Each one of us was an angel, the higher dimensional representation of ourselves.

The ark of the covenant with its 2 cherubim facing each other, in unity (psalm 133: how lovely when brothers dwell in unity, its like the dew of hermon) manifests the glory of the Lord in its midst. This is a representation of this concept of us being angels. There was no "material world" light in the Holy of Holies, the Light that lit that room was the Light of the World. The son being born into our midst.

We also see this same concept in Pauls writings:

1 Cor
For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known.

That word dimly is the greek word enigma. When we look in the mirror we see an enigma or a riddle. We do not see our higher self, the heavenly man, the celestial man, instead we see the man of earth. (1 Cor 15) We see the veil that has been cast over all faces.

2 Cor
And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I love your perspective. Another way to look at this is the concept of baptism. Go to wikipedia and take a look at involution and evolution. There are several hints in the Bible that rebirth, or being born again, is baptism. We are immersed in the water of reality to grow and learn. This is the key to defining Noah and the flood. We are the beasts in the Ark. The ark is the book of life, or digital temple (Template) that represents the digital world around us. Peter gives it away in this verse set.

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Catch his drift? When Christ was crucified, he made proclamation to those who died in the days of Noah. Peter then states that the flood of Noah is symbolized by baptism, or our own immersion in the water for the sole purpose of repentance. We are baptized if we are living. What happens in the church is simply a metaphor of what is actually happening to all of us.

How about this verse from Hebrews 11:

who shut the mouths of lions, 34 quenched the fury of the flames, and escaped the edge of the sword; whose weakness was turned to strength; and who became powerful in battle and routed foreign armies. 35 Women received back their dead, raised to life again. There were others who were tortured, refusing to be released so that they might gain an even better resurrection.

He is speaking of the men of Israel that died in battle. Mothers received back the dead. How? They were born again, or resurrected. Some made the choice to wait longer to receive a better resurrection. He then goes on to speak of those who renounced the world.

36 Some faced jeers and flogging, and even chains and imprisonment. 37 They were put to death by stoning;[e] they were sawed in two; they were killed by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins, destitute, persecuted and mistreated— 38 the world was not worthy of them. They wandered in deserts and mountains, living in caves and in holes in the ground.

Baptism is the key to knowing who John the Baptist was. Jesus informed us that John was Elijah come to prepare the way. In 1 Kings 17, Elijah raises the widow woman's son to life. He does this by taking the child up to his room above, then down to the mother's arms. She lived in Zarephath, which means refinery. Earth is that refinery. Read Matthew 3, then consider what he is actually saying.

Read the first lines of 1 Kings 17. Elijah says this.

1 Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe[a] in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.”

Dew and rain is what falls, then is distilled when the sun comes to evaporate in the morning. Dew represents the small drops of water that we are here on earth. We originate from the ocean. It's a cycle of falling and rising, just as involution and evolution suggests. We are baptized to rise to new life.

I could go on. So many more references that all say the same thing. The key is reading the Word of God by the symbolism and not simply the outer story. Scribes locked the truth into the history and narration by sealing it hermetically, or with symbolism. The story can be tampered with, but the symbolism cannot. It's sealed.

Suffice it to say, our current theology has missed the inner truth.
edit on 15-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I agree the symbolism is locked in. Thats a good way to put it. I like to say its built into the fabric of our reality. The archetypes are implanted within us and within the creation to help us find our way home. The word Tsion(zion) means parched place, but also way marker or signpost. Here are the 3 uses of the cognate that means signpost.

Jer 31:21
I will say, 1 ‘My dear children of Israel, 2 keep in mind the road you took when you were carried off. 3 Mark off in your minds the landmarks. Make a mental note of telltale signs marking the way back. Return, my dear children of Israel. Return to these cities of yours.

Eze 39:15
When the scouts survey 1 the land and see a human bone, they will place a sign by it, until those assigned to burial duty have buried it 2 in the valley of Hamon-Gog.

2Ki 23:17
He asked, “What is this grave marker I see?” The men from the city replied, “It’s the grave of the prophet 1 who came from Judah and foretold these very things you have done to the altar of Bethel.”

Here if you are thinking of the comparison between earthly Jerusalem and heavenly Jerusalem you might see, at least I do a little explanation of the signs and types. The earthly Jerusalem being a type for the heavenly, just as Adam was a Type of the Heavenly man.

Earthly Jerusalem is as human bones, or a grave marker, but my dear children use these way markers to find the way home. pair this with:
1 Cor 10:1 For I do not want you to be unaware, 1 brothers and sisters, 2 that our fathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea, 10:2 and all were baptized 3 into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 10:3 and all ate the same spiritual food, 10:4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they were all drinking from the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ. ...
These things happened as examples(tupos/type) for us, on whom the end of the ages have come.

How had the end of the ages come upon Paul when he penned that? Unless the ages are fulfilled in us, the 7th age being the day of Rest, after we have walked through the cherubim veil, the one that was woven over all faces, aka the veil of flesh that Jesus went through (Hebrews). That is the day we will walk in "I and the FAther are one". This is seen in the feast of Tabernacles, which was the 7th of the Feast days given to Israel. A roadmap of the plan can be seen within the feast days. Baptism/Passover being for death and resurrection which has already occurred. Pentecost being the refining in the wilderness, the removing chaff from wheat (pentecost is the wheat harvest). Glorification the great resurrection/Tabernacles.

This same map can be seen in Genesis 1, and also Genesis 1:1

edit on 16 8 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

1 Cor 10:1 For I do not want you to be unaware, 1 brothers and sisters, 2 that our fathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea, 10:2 and all were baptized 3 into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 10:3 and all ate the same spiritual food, 10:4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they were all drinking from the spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Christ.

I agree with what you say. I like the verse you used above. There are symbols that relate to a deeper level. The cloud is the veil and Cloud is the word nephelē. It is also related to the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. A veil is to induce amnesia. The sea represents nations, but it also represents the water of life and baptism. In a greater sense, Moses is leading us through the wilderness. The verses give away the process. We are born into various nations and scattered.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's a little more than light, it is a combination of frequencies that form everything, both living and not living. But to form life like we have on earth, it requires a special array of frequencies in a particular order to interact and initially create the structure of our DNA. The earth is a creation of these words, the earth gave us the place to assemble with the interaction of the sun. Altering these frequencies alters our comprehension and our bodies. It has to be done relatively slowly or we can get messed up. We are not doing these changes within reason, creating frequencies that are not right.

Light, sound, electromagnetics, and even heat are included in the word. It is not just light. Structured energy like this holds us together, if we disrupt it too much, the body turns to mush. Lower the structured energy and we turn to stone, actually ice.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It is good to have you back here, SuperiorEd, but sad that so few understand what you are trying to teach. I think they deny so vehemently because what you say threatens some idol or other... Remember that there are a few out here who hear and understand. Thank you!

BTW, do you see how my signature parallels what you are doing with the Hebrew? YHVH = Yod He Vav He = He Vav He Yod (inverted/mirrored) = Behold [the] Nail, Behold [the] Hand = Jesus.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Lazarus Short because: an inquiry...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
heh... I knew it!!

top topics

join